Re: Kalon #1474

Postby deerbroken » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:44 pm

username: neongraveyard
    kalon name: Ahmose
    [child of the moon, from ancient egyptian culture]
    who did I use to be?:

The dry, humid air surrounded the small alley that held the marketplace. It wasn’t the best location, but beggars can’t be choosers. Not that Ahmose is much of a beggar; perhaps a bit conniving, but certainly better off than some of the riff-raff that hangs around this side of town. As she settles in, a young kit runs up to her stall.

“Hello, little one,” Ahmose says, a smile on her face as she greets the familiar customer. The kit comes to her stall often to buy an apple, and when the market is slow she listens to Ahmose’s stories of her past, disguised as tall tales.

“Hello Miss Ahmose!”

The woman laughs and hands over a bright red apple, taking the few pieces of coin in return.

“Thank you as always,” she says.

The young kit looks around, and then smiles to the vendor. “Do you have time…?”

She nods. “Come closer, child. I’ll tell you one of my favorite stories.”

The kit sits on the woven rug behind the stall, and Ahmose begins.

“A long time ago, in a kingdom long forgotten… There was a woman. She was strong, bold, and unpredictable. A ruthless mercenary and a clever thief. One day, she was hired to steal the king’s crown. She spent months planning, and when the time came, she stood before the walls of the castle.

“She climbed to the highest tower, and found the king’s crown laid on a red velvet pillow. She crept into the window, and hid the stolen crown beneath her cloaks, sneaking silently through the castle. Once she made it out, she disappeared into the night, never to be seen again.”

“Woah," the kit exclaims. “How do you come up with this stuff?”

The woman laughs. “I have my ways, little one.”

[300/300]

[has my kal janus in it :ok hand:]
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toyotathon » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:44 am

res... . .
- ATTACKED BY ASTRAL BRONCHITIS IN 2016
- RECIEVING PSYCHIC ATTACKS FROM MY EX-WIFE
- hi

toyotathon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valiant-quest » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:46 am

username: paoffy
kalon name: Aiari
who did I use to be?: Who was I? You probably would have never guessed, looking at this shell of a being. I was in fact Osiris, a god; the god of death. I was the ruler of the Underworld ever since I was killed by my brother Set, the god of chaos. Thousands of years have passed since my rule, and now the living have forsaken us gods. They worship another god now, and claim we have never existed. Because of this, I am now a mortal, and must live as such. I chose the name Aiari for my new mortal form.
------

I awoke in a dark tomb, feeling lost and uncertain. I arose with unsteady paws, and followed a dark tunnel to the outside world, ending up in what was the site of Thebes. There were kalons everywhere, in strange clothes, holding up unfamilar metal tablets and black boxes in front of the statues of the pharaohs, and gawking at the heiroglyphics. Confused, I walked up to a kalon wearing a bright patterned garment. He gave me a skeptical look. I asked him what year is was. His face scrunched up, like he didn't understand my question. "2018.... A.D."
(277/300)
by me
Winner can use if they want c:
Last edited by valiant-quest on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:48 am, edited 5 times in total.

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/knight
toyhousedappervolkFR
valiant-quest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mynameisbacon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:21 pm

username:
mynameisbacon
kalon name:
Aurelia
who did I use to be?:
Aurelia used to be a lot of things. A fighter. A dreamer. A seeker. But there was no use. One gelid Halloween night, she spurted through her village. Something was wrong. Her older sister had not come home. She had been getting into trouble lately, but she never missed dinner. Heart pounding, she ran. Her sister was nowhere to be found. She reached a dark cave. Something echoed on its walls. Pawsteps? Aurelia peered inside. Stepping carefully, Aurelia padded in. She halted. Right in front of her eyes was her sister. She looked bedraggled, her fur matted with mud.
"Aurora?" Aurelia squinted her eyes, trying to make sure that the mound of dirt standing in front of her was her sister.
Her sister turned away, and Aurelia followed her all the way to a dip in the cave, a small little space that had rolls and rolls of bandages.
"Come, sister." Aurora said. Her voice was scratchy and weak, as if she hadn't talked for ages. I sat on the floor.
"No, no," she said. She guided me over to a small table. "Here." I hesitantly sat on the table.
"Lay down." She instructed. So I laid down. She grabbed a roll of bandages. Grabbing one end, she pulled it over my body, securing me to the table.
"Hey!" I shouted, trying to wriggle free.
"Hush sister, you'll wake the others." She whispered.
"Others?" My voice was muffled by a thick paw.
"I said hush! She yelled at me, louder than I was. She continued wrapping my body.
"Please!" My world went dark, and I felt my body being tossed on the floor. Nothing was left for me to do.
"Aurora?" Her best friends words sounded from the cave entrance.
"Welcome, my friend!" the evil sound pierced my heart.

[300/300 words, 1/1 art (done by me)]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cloud • Female • Leo
Hey there! You can call me
Cloud or Bacon! I love art!

• ◔ • ◑ • ◕ • ⬤
DracatsKiuiiButtermilks
©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mynameisbacon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #147

Postby Amplify » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:25 pm

username: Amplify
kalon name: Nephthys [Egyptian Goddess of Death, Decay, Magic, and the Unseen]
who did I use to be?:

Unlike most, she was not born as the goddess Nephthys; instead, she was created. As it was, a long time ago she was a mortal by the name of Amunet. Though she was better known as the Divine Thief of Egypt “Seti”. The title itself meant nothing to her but the name was something she was proud of. After all, what greater honor could one like herself receive than to be given a name meaning “of Set” (the god of storms, disorder, and violence).

Unsurprisingly, she had never been a normal Kalon.

All her life she had been fascinated by death, marking her an outcast from the beginning, not that she minded. In the end, the night welcomed her like an old friend, and darkness became her personal paradise. Eventually she gave herself entitle to the night, forever abandoning the day and renaming herself Nephthys.

From then on she led the life others could only dream of: doing whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was completely free; of family, of obligations, and of laws. Wherever she wanted to go, she went. Whenever she wanted to do something, she did it. And whatever she wanted, she got; and she wanted a lot.

She wanted enough to help all the others forced into the dark. She wanted enough for her, a mere thief, to be noticed by the gods and goddesses (the only worthy judges of her life). She wanted enough to be deemed worthy of life before death, and after.

Unfortunately, though lucky for a long time, eventually her luck ran out.

She was caught and sentenced to a live mummification, though before they got the chance her favored god Set decided to save her. From there he granted her true divinity, and she became known as the goddess Nephthys.

[300/300] words
[1/1] art (made by me)
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:01 pm

username: Paints
kalon name: Ankha
who did I use to be?:

I used to be respected.
Members of society held the highest of regards for me, knew me by name and by fortune. Those around me bowed down, honored to be amongst my very presence. Kings and Queens of the lands invited me to the grandest of parties. Even the Gods had a glorification for me. It only took me a quick glance of my eye to set the ladies swooning and the men starstruck. They would wait in camps just to watch me walk by on visits to the royalties of the city. I soaked in all the attention, pretending to be oblivious. Many were afraid of me, but all were in adoration. Even the dead.

That day I had travelled by foot to the palace of forbidden treasures, filled with banished burial grounds, and cursed trinkets. I arrived at the palace with the hopes of finding a small amulet, stolen from my ancestors long ago. But I got more than I bargained for.

Their rule was unforgiving. They travelled the country, leaving destruction in their wake. They were known as the Ultimate Chaos.

And they just so happened to fall in love with me.

I tripped and knocked over a mirror, the mirror bouncing and landing in a corner, where the ruler’s casket had been fearfully and carelessly thrown aside. I was in complete terror as I watched the box open, and a hand reach out for me. I dropped everything I had, and ran. I ran so fast that sand pierced into me. I forced myself to wrap in bandages, in fear that the Ultimate Chaos would find me.

They still chase me to this day, as I run with no destination in place. Once respected, now I am nothing but afraid, and continuously running.

Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valiant-quest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:31 am

Ooo it ends tonight, I'm so excited! Good luck everybody! I've seen some creative entries uwu

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/knight
toyhousedappervolkFR
valiant-quest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiaa » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 am

username: Kiaa
kalon name: Nenet (meaning the person who is spiritual and divine)
who did I use to be?:

I was never anyone important. I was just a commoner. Working class. Until the Pharoh decided to make me his property. My family allowed it. It was considered a great honor, plus they knew I would be taken care of and they were right. During my time in the kingdom, I was treated as if I was born royal. I was painted and maintained to the highest standards of recent beauty. Like a prize horse, to be shown off. I lived a life of ease, for a time at least.

The problem was that the Pharoh was old and very sick. He had taken many of us to be his property so that when he passed we could serve him in the afterlife. Because the more riches you had in life the better you were treated in the afterlife. At least that is what was to be believed. Who was to know for sure...? No one had ever came back to say differently... So when the Pharoh finally passed, all of us were chained and mummified. So that we would be placed in his tomb with him and all his other possessions. I was the last. I watched as all the others screamed and struggled, though I did not. Instead, I prayed. I prayed this wouldn't be the end. This couldn't be the end.

Though, I was mummified. It wasn't the last of me. Though I never used to be much before, I became something that day. A legend. A creature of the night that tortured abductors and murders. A true horror story. You see, after the funeral of the Pharoh. I came back. I tortured all those that slaughtered us. I brought justice.

[284/300]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Perpetual Night Owl
Hello! I'm Kiaa,
I've got a deep facination
for myths, lore, bones,
genetics, art, and owls.

My Kalons
Pixel Credit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harley_skyy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Good luck guys! Really love some of the entrees!
asdfghjgfdfgujhgffghjhgfetyujhgrtyujhgrt
asdfsdfghgfdfdhgfgHey!
asMy names Harley~ I enjoy, drawing, writing,
design and much more! Dm's are always open
(sig is currently a work in progress)
asdfsdfghgfdfdhgfg:)

asdfghjgfdfgujhgffghjhgfetyujhgrtyujhgrt
Harley_skyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery