Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:38 am

Link:
I bite my lip, I really didn't want to leave him but I also wanted to please him. "Mmm...alright..." I say, "But I'll be right back...I wont be gone for long." I say and walk over to his bed, leaning down to give him a kiss. "If you need anything just have a nurse or doctor call me." I say, lacing my fingers with his briefly before leaving.

Once I was out of the hospital I started to job back to the apartment. Kelsie was right, I had been neglecting my training. Pain shot up my leg with every step but I ignored it, pushing on. I will most likely permanently mess up my knee but at least we would have money and I wouldn't have to fight anymore. It as worth it.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:06 am

Kelsie-
I returned the kiss and smiled, "Be careful, Link." After he left, I slowly fell back into my hospital pillow. I starred at the ceiling for a bit before rolling onto my side and falling asleep. Hopefully Link would win the fight.
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:51 am

Link:
Once at the apartment I took a shower then started to gather things for Kelsie. I grabbed one of my shirts and a pair of his sweat pants. I also started to clean up a bit for when he got home, hoping it would make him feel better. Once that was all done I scavenged around in the fridge for something to eat. Finding something I then sit down and eat it, my mind thinking about Kelsie and about the fight.

Grabbing a bag I stuff the clothes in it then head out of the apartment and back to hospital. It took me 2 hours to do everything and by time I got back to the hospital I was tired and my knee was throbbing. Walking into his room though I smile and set the bag down gently, wondering if he was awake.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Kelsie-
When I heard him walk into my room, my closed eyes turned into icy blue slits. I slowly rolled over to look at him and the smile plastered in his face. After blinking a few times, I reach my hand out towards him, my fingers waiting for his hand to catch mine. "Did you bring stuff?"

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Link:
I take his hand, giving it a squeeze as I say the bag down. "Yes. I brought you a bowl of food and some clothes." I say before leaning down to kiss the top of his head. "Which do you want first?" I ask, my thumb rubbing the top of his hand gently as I look at him.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 am

Kelsie-
I blushed a bit and replied softly, "The clothes please..." I looked at our hands and gave a small smile.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:43 am

Link:
I nod and turn toward the bag, my hand slipping away from his. Rummaging through the bag I pull out the folded clothes. "Do you need help changing?" I ask him.

Alex:
I shifted in the bed, stretching as I began to wake. At first I didn't know where I was and began to panick, images flashing through my mind. I began to breathe in short breaths, my vision blurred with tears as I curled up, whispering Ryan's name.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:24 am

Kelsie-
I slowly dragged my legs over the bed, the pain medicine finally working. There was still a twinge of pain that ran through the wound. I always felt weird changing in front of him but I nodded, knowing I would need help.

Ryan-
I was on the edge of waking up. However, when I heard my name quietly in the silent room I opened my eyes. I could feel him move and I sat up, glancing at Alex, "Hey..." I quickly set a hand on his shoulder.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:33 am

Link:
I step toward him, "Are you ok to stand?" I ask, I didn't want him to fall so I held out my hand incase he needed it. "You'll be back home soon." I say, "Probably in a few days." I say trying to comfort him.

Alex:
I tense under his touch, "Ryan?" I glance over, the tears that were in my eyes now falling. "Where are we?" I ask, shifting closer to him and hiding my face in his shirt. "I'm sorry..." I murmur.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:58 am

Kelsie-
I grabbed his hand with mine and slowly stood up. I grabbed the sweat pants and tugged them on from under the gown than took off the gown. I then grabbed the shirt he had and smiled, "Good."

Ryan-
Worry spread through my features and I wrapped my arms around him. "It's okay...we found our new home."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery