abandoned batch - #2191 by milo.

Based on Click to view
Artist milo. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

abandoned batch - #2191

Postby milo. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:37 pm

my daughter and i had a collaboration on this lil one! my daughter (7 yrs) did the design, and i did the items! this little abandoned PPS child loves Halloween and has yet to clean up after their Jack-o-Lantern fun! for this short competition, she would like to see a short spooky story (300 words or more!) and an art piece that matches the story!

this competition will end on Sunday, October 21st !!

you may pretty up the form as you please, as my daughter will be the one to do most of the judging ( i will be too, of course, but she wants to read through everything herself as well as she's very proud of this design! )

"i hope you can do your best! :D " she says!

username: booklover789
      name: Mirage
      gender for breeding: unless a potion is applied to make this an adult, it cannot be bred

mutations

ringless eyes - rare
Last edited by milo. on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: abandoned batch - #2191

Postby LucidDreary » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Awwwe~
    how adorable!

merking ^~^
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

I am just a person trying to
find her place in the world.
I tend to take things very
seriously, and occasionally
like to chat, so feel free to
talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 pm

mark <333

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Marking to watch but Awww!
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Mark! Bless!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Mark! This is so cute.
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
username: Gadgetrocks
name: Mara
gender for breeding: Female
short spooky story: (300 words or more!)
🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Mara's father walked into see Mara tossing everything from the Halloween chest onto the floor. As a stuffed bat hit him in the face, he walked over to his frantic daughter.
"Mara, what's wrong?" She looked up at him with panicked eyes.
"I have nothing to wear for Halloween!" She picked up her uncarved pumpkin, which she had just scooped only about thirty minutes and shoved it over her head. Her voice muffled by the pumpkin she moaned.
"I might as just wear this all night!" She sat, arms crossed, on the wooden floor.
"Mara, it's going to be fine, what happened to that witch costume you wore last year?"
"I don't know... I can' find any of my old costumes besides that tattered black cloak."
Mara suddenly took the pumpkin off her head.
"I have an idea!"
Mara grabbed a marker off the floor, sketching on a jagged face and large eyes. She picked the pumpkin carving knife up, slowly and carefully carving the spooky face. She ran into the living room, gently picking up a string of lights. She ran back to her father, who looked confused, and tied the cloak around her shoulders, doing a little twirl. She then pulled the pumpkin over here head, stuffing the lights up into it. The eyes glowed like a real Jack O Lantern, the dark cloak complimented her dark fur, and the spooky glow lit up the room.
"Done!" Mara's father nodded in approvement, impressed by his daughters creative costume. He put on his own costume, a dark magician costume, and knelt down so he could give little Mara a piggy back ride.
"Let's go Trick or Treating, it's a perfect Hallows Eve night!"
They left their small cabin like house, walking into the well lit village night, craved apples, pumpkins, and squashes gleaming on every door step. As they walked up to the first house, Mara knocked on the door from on top of her father's shoulders, and jumped down, swirling her cape as the door opened.
"Trick or Treat!"
The tall Viscet in a dragon costume tossed some candy into Mara's little bag, the small PPS grinning in delight.
" What a creative costume!"
Mara got many more treats and compliments, resulting in probably the best Halloween Mara ever had, even on her short costume creation time. As they walked home, Mara looked at at the full moon, and with her most spooky voice shouted to dark sky.
"Happy Halloween! "
🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

art: (1 art piece!)
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Definite Mark!

username: Vlad Dracula.
name: Mirena
gender for breeding: Female
short spooky story: (300 words or more!)
art: (1 art piece!)
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Ah! So cute! Mark maybe?

username: Knickknacks
name: Lionel
gender for breeding: Male
short spooky story:
709 words wrote:When Lionel was little, he’d been absolutely terrified of Halloween. He’d stay at home, watching as groups of kids and teenagers (who were scary enough in and of themselves- they looked so much bigger than him!) came to the door of his house, dressed in scary costumes and looking for candy.

His older sister, Camille, had scoffed and said that the costumes were all obviously fake. And as he got older, Lionel came to see that yeah- they weren’t all that scary after all, and that spooky costumes were part of the fun of Halloween.

So tonight, he was ready to get out and have some fun. He told himself that he wasn’t at all nervous- he was much older and wiser than he’d been all those years ago, hiding from trick-or-treaters. He knew it was all make-believe, and that nothing truly scary would stand between him and his candy.

But when he found out that Camille would be coming along with him, he couldn’t help feeling just a tiny bit relieved. Just on the off chance that there was anything truly scary, you know? His ferocious older sister would definitely be able to protect him.

So off they went, Lionel dressed up as a vampire and Camille dressed as... some book character whose name he didn’t know. Their bags of candy got increasingly heavier as the night went on, so much so that Lionel could barely carry his.

They were heading down a dark side street, taking a shortcut to get to the next street of candy-bearing houses, when Lionel saw it. The alley was unlit, but he could make out the shape of a cloaked figure at the end if he squinted, just barely lit up by the streetlights beyond.

“H-hello?” He called. He heard Camille stop behind him and could tell she was squinting, too, trying to see who- or what- it was.

They both stiffened nervously as a weird hissing voice came from the figure, who Lionel thought looked like they were wearing a cloak of some sort.

“Hand over your candy- all of it. Or else.”

The figure took a shuffling step forward, and Lionel could see red eyes glowing from under a tattered hood. He was trembling with fear, and turned to look up at Camille. What were they going to do? He really didn’t want to give up his candy, but he also didn’t want that figure coming any closer.

Camille was still glaring at the cloaked shape, her brow furrowed like she was trying to figure something out.

“I won’t wait forever,” came the voice again, as the dark shape shuffled even closer.

“Well, we’re not giving up our candy! So there!” Camille said suddenly, causing Lionel to jump.

“We... we’re not?” he asked timidly. “But-”

“No, were not,” Camille repeated firmly. “Because this is no ghost or spirit. That,” she said, pointing at the cloaked figure, “is my classmate Dima hiding under an old sheet and trying to scare others out of their candy.” She took a few steps forward, and Lionel was astonished to see the cloaked figure take a couple scared steps back.
“Isn’t that right, Dima?” Camille asked coolly, reaching out and throwing back the hood to reveal a scowling green viscling with red eyes. He gave an angry hissing sound as she exposed him.

“Yeah, yeah, fine. It’s me,” he muttered, looking sulky.

Camille gave him a disgusted look and turned back to Lionel.

“See? Nothing to be afraid of,” she said with a small smile. “Just a meanie under a hood. He won’t hurt us- come on!” Lionel hurried to her side, passing the older green viscling- who was glaring at them mutinously- as he went. Dima frowned at him, and cast Camille’s retreating back a contemptuous glare, but made no move to stop them as they left the alley.

“T-thanks, Camille,” Lionel gasped as they emerged onto the brightly-lit street. “I was really scared there for a minute.” Camille gave him a quick glance before she smiled.

“No problem, bro,” she said, pulling him into a rare hug.

“Now let’s go! There are at least two more streets I want to hit up before we go home!”

(Camille And Dima are both Viscets owned by me! I noticed the similarity between Camille’s color scheme and this little guy’s and decided to make them siblings in my story. <3)
art:
A little digital piece of this sibling pair- now with cleaned-up coloring and non-soulless eyes for Camille and a small background! <3
Last edited by Knickknacks on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Mirage

Gender for Breeding:
Female

Short Spooky Story:
(300 words or more!)

Mirage walked along the jack-o-lantern lined street, wondering to herself when the mist would clear up. The day had been cloudy, but it gave way to a fog-filed night. The feeling of the chilly air helped her wake up for a night of trick-or-treating. Even though she didn't have a bag to carry candy in, Mirage was still determined to gather up as much candy as she could - even if she did have to keep making stops to dump the candy back at her house.

In previous years she'd dressed up as the generic things that everybody else always go as: a ghost, a mummy, even a dinosaur, once. But this year, she'd decided to dress up as the scariest thing her mother could think of. She asked her mother what would be the most terrifying thing to see on Halloween night, and her mother replied with a grin, "You hyped up on candy, of course."
So, a sugar rush costume it was! Because she didn't have much of her own money to buy materials to make her own costume, Mirage improvised. She asked her mother for help, which the elder gladly offered up in return for a few pieces of her child's candy. Mirage had painted her lips with her mother's brightly-colored lipsticks to make them look like wrapped-up candies, and had made sure to widen her eyes so as to look crazed and hungry for more sugar. She'd wanted to use contacts to change her eyes into even more crazy colors, but Mirage's mother had said it wasn't safe for a viscet so young as she. Mirage had reluctantly agreed, doing as her mother had asked.

She jumped up the steps to the first house on her left, and knocked on the door. "Trick or treat?" she called out, waiting with paws stretched out in front of her for the candy she was sure she'd get.
The door opened with a creak. Frowning, Mirage stuck her head inside. "Anybody home? I'm just here to get some candy," she called into the dark, mist floating out in large billowy clouds around her ankles. Her frown deepening, she crept inside quietly. "Hello?"
Bats screeched as they flew out of the open door.
Mirage jumped back, ducking low to the ground, knowing that if she got low enough, the bats wouldn't land on her. When she was sure she was safe, she very slowly stuck her face back inside the house. Gingerly, she took a few pawsteps inside. "Hello...? Maybe I made a mistake. Your lights were on and I thought that you had candy for the trick-or-treaters, so maybe -"
The door slammed shut behind her. Mirage jumped and squealed in surprise, darting under a nearby chair.
Heavy footfalls thudded in the distance.
Mirage didn't dare move. She kept very still under the chair, hoping whatever large thing those footfalls belonged to would just pass her over and not see her hiding there.
She wasn't as lucky as she was hoping to be.
The creature stomped into the room, the large feet nearly as big as she was! The curled toes seemed to smell of an icky fishy scent, but Mirage didn't care about how much they smelled or how ugly they looked - she was just happy the feet kept walking past her hiding place.
As the feet walked past, the ground rumbling beneath them, a small cloud of dust was kicked up. The dust particles floated down near Mirage, and a few flew up her nose.
With a realization of horror, Mirage tried her best to stop her sneeze.
Try as she might, she just couldn't stop it.
She let out a small sneeze, praying that it wasn't loud enough for the monster to hear her.
Her prayers didn't seem to do her any good, as the creature stopped walking suddenly and turned to face her hiding place. They tromped over to her, stopping just in front of her tiny nose.
Mirage looked at the large feet of the massive creature towering above the chair. She knew she couldn't hide any longer - she'd been found out. Mirage thought for a moment, and decided she'd do her best to be polite. She shyly stuck a paw out from under the chair, waiving it up and down to get the creature's attention. "T-T-T-Trick or Treat?" she asked, shaking in fear.
The giant picked her up gently, his hands not smelling half as bad as his feet had. They were human hands, but massive and large, with spots of hardened skin on them. Mirage looked up at his huge face, and almost let out a scream of fear - the human had only one eye in the very center of his forehead, and it was large and colored as blue as the ocean. The human smiled, and his mouth was full of razor sharp teeth! Mirage shrunk into a tiny ball, afraid she would be eaten by such a monster as this! He may have looked human, but Mirage knew humans had two eyes and not such sharp teeth, so this creature happened to just look like a human - he wasn't really one.
After a few jerky steps, the creature got his footing and walked back to the door, creaking it open. Mirage was surprised with how gentle this giant was as he put her down on the doorstep. She found herself wondering why he hadn't salted her first or shoved a garlic clove into her mouth - she was absolutely certain that he was going to eat her.
He motioned for her to hold out her paws, and she did as requested, cringing in horror. "He's going to eat me," she murmured, gulping nervously.
She suddenly felt tiny plunks of hard wrappers in her paws. She glanced down and found that the creature had filled her paws with candy.
She frowned as she looked up at him, tilting her head in confusion. "But... don't you want to eat me?" she asked.
He laughed quietly, patted her on the head, and turned to go back inside the house. He quietly said, "Me no eat furry critters. You no taste good." He slammed the door in her face.
Mirage turned and raced off as fast as her tiny legs would carry her. "Next time, I'm not stepping a paw into anybody's house! I'm staying on the front porch at this next house!" she promised. This scary situation wouldn't deter her, however - she still had plenty more candy to collect on this Halloween night, and plenty more hours to hunt down more sweets.
(1,096 words)

Art:
(1 art piece!)

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me