Rise | Warriors Adopts | Breeding by Dia.

Based on Click to view
Artist Dia. [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
60 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rise | Warriors Adopts | Breeding

Postby Dia. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:53 am

Rise is an adoptable community based on Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats series ...because who doesn't need a ton of warrior cat characters? It is highly focused around world-building and character development in order to encourage users to use their adopted cats rather than just let them collect dust. We strive to be an open-minded, welcoming community where anyone and everyone will feel comfortable and happy.

Have fun, and may the stars light your path.
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breeding

Postby Dia. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Breeding Rules:

You may order a breeding once a month.
Breedings reset on the first of the month.
A cat may only be used in a breeding every 3 months.

While the maximum number of kits you may receive from a breeding is four, you may only receive as many live kits that you have open spots for in your clan. (if you have two free slots and roll for four kits you will only get two kits)

If you are using a cat that belongs to someone else, you must have explicit permission from them to use their cat.
Kits go to whichever user ordered the litter. It is their responsibility to decide what is done with the kits. If an agreement about kit ownership was made before the breeding was ordered, this agreement should be in the breeding form so that it can be referred to later.

If kits go up for adoption it is the responsibility of the user who puts them up for adoption to make sure the competition follows Rise guidelines.
Kits can be sold and traded following normal Rise guidelines.
Newborn kits are exempt from the 2 month transfer cooldown, so they may be transferred to another user immediately.
4/15/19 wrote:Previously, bred kits have been allowed to be sold, traded, or gifted immediately after being posted.
Now, bred kits posted as of today may only be gifted immediately after being posted. They may not be traded until the 2 month cooldown is over.

Previously, we have allowed members to trade, gift, and sell living cats within Rise.
Now, cats obtained by any means before this date may be sold, traded, or gifted. Cats obtained by any means after this date(4/15) may only be traded or gifted. Accepting payment for a Rise cat will result in an immediate ban.
To Clarify: The rule comes out today. User 1 wants to sell a cat they got at least 2 months ago. They can, so they sell it to User 2. User 2 can't sell it since they obtained the cat after the rule was made.

Artists may accept orders for up to 5 breedings at a time twice a month.
Please take care to only order a breeding from an artist when they have announced that they are open.

Only biologically male x female may have kits.
Same sex couples or single parents may use a "donor" cat to have biological kits
The "donor" may be another rise cat or one of our provided descriptions.
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip

How to Get:

Breedings are free in terms of currency, but require an image or writing piece about the parents (or parent if it is a single parent) to order.

The user who is ordering the breeding must submit the scene.
The scene must be done either by the user ordering or by the owner of the other parent.
A scene can only be used for breeding once.

The scene must be appropriate for CS and should fit one of the following themes: love, parenthood, or partnership.
Drawn scenes should be flat-colored, full-body, and include a simple background. The cat(s) should be identifiable. If you are ordering kits for a couple, include the couple in your art. If you are ordering kits for a single parent, you do not need to include a second cat.
Written scenes should be 600 words minimum.

Post the form on the breeding thread (this thread, post them here, not the main thread).
You must link to the cat's oekaki page, not your clan page and not the image.
If you are using one of the described "donors," simply write which one you'd like to use.

Once you post a form for one artist, do not remove/edit/repost your form for a different artist until the first claims forms

Code: Select all
BREEDING FORM
Username:
Requested Artist:
Link to Scene:

Link to Biological Father:
Link to Biological Mother:
Genetics or Appearance Based:

Permissions: (screenshot or link to a post if a parent is not yours)
Prior Agreements:
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Mysterious Loners" (donors)

These cats may help same-sex couples or single parents to have biological kits. They may be used as NPCs in your stories.
If one of these cats is chosen a lot, they may be replaced with another description. More may be added with time.

Female:
F1: Average-sized, short-furred dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. She is a little pudgy and lazy--probably a kittypet.
F2: Small, long-furred ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes and white legs, chest, and belly. She's mysterious and tends to hide.
F3: Large, short-furred pale ginger tabby she-cat with white markings and amber eyes. She's incredibly friendly and sees the best in others.
F4: Average-sized, long-furred black she cat with yellow eyes. She's sneaky, and tends to cause trouble.
F5: Large but thin, short-furred seal mink she-cat with white toes, neck, and underbody and blue eyes. She's very playful and very friendly.

Male:
M1: Very large, short-furred seal point tom with white toes and blue eyes. He smells of fish and is often by the river.
M2: Small, short-furred fawn tabby tom with green eyes. He's rather timid, but friendly.
M3: Average-sized, long-furred black and white tuxedo tom with yellow eyes. He's very proud and gets himself in trouble frequently.
M4: Large but thin, long furred amber tabby tom with white patches and copper eyes. He's very fast and loves to race.
M5: Small and muscular, short furred blue smoke tom with orange eyes. He's surprisingly strong for his size and quick to fight.
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information:

Artists will roll for litter size. Litters may include from 1 kit to 4 kits.
1: 30%
2: 45%
3: 15%
4: 10%

You may pick the gender of kits (unless the kit is a calico in which case she will be biologically female).
Every breeding will role for chimerism with a 1% probability of occurring. (If the number 26 is rolled, a kit will be chimera).

Cats who were born blind or deaf have a 10% chance of passing it down to each kit.

Breedings may be done based on appearance or genetics. You may choose, but not all artists will do both.
The artist doing a genetics-based breeding will use this generator: https://sparrows-garden.com/cat-coat-calculator/
Users do not choose the genetics for their cats to maintain consistency.

Litters will be posted on the same canvas, and adult refs will be posted individually.
Bred cats are numbered separately from main thread cats.
Number the litter, letter the kittens. Example: Litter 1, Kitten A. Shorthand: 1a
The litter goes under one thread, growths will be posted under the litter parent drawing.
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:05 pm

you can post
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Breeding

Postby dimi. » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Mark!
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Breeding

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:22 pm

mark~

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)