Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:58 am

Code: Select all
[b]What is one quote to describe your clan?[/b]

BONUS QUESTION (do not count for tickets)
[b]Tell us about how your leader got 9 lives. Do they get 9 lives? Did they have to earn it? Who gave it to them?[/b]

Hello guys, I was late with this but here's the raffle list. c: They'll be raffled later on, this is to know your tickets.

1. Ajax.
2. TheSongOfTheStars
3. Wolfiedog3
4. Divantae
5. Desmond
6. dimi.
7. Wolfiedog3
8. dimi.
9. Desmond
10. Desmond
11. ki-neko animura
12. TheSongOfTheStars
13. Shadowflight13
14. Desmond
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 am

What is one quote to describe your clan?
“The earth has music for those who listen.” —George Santayana.
Obviously, since Songclan is a very musically orientated clan XD
Tell us about how your leader got 9 lives. Do they get 9 lives? Did they have to earn it? Who gave it to them?
Hmm, I haven't developed that much, but Songclan doesn't believe in Starclan, so Wildeyes doesn't actually have 9 lives

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:08 pm

I'm number 13 ahaha how fitting x3

"There are all these moments you think you won't survive. And then you survive." --David Levithan
I haven't actually read the story this is from, but I've read a few of his other works. c: Cometclan is all about survival, and adapting to hard circumstances, and building something up out of nothing. So it seemed fitting.

Tell us about how your leader got 9 lives. Do they get 9 lives? Did they have to earn it? Who gave it to them?

Smokestar did get her 9 lives! All she had to do to earn them was survive the fire that the comet started (which she obviously did) and follow the call of the crystal through the flames, which seemed trial enough to Deerstar, the only remaining ancestor of the old Clan that lived there. I haven't really developed the actual giving of the lives yet--I'm not sure if Deerstar would give them all, or if I should pull some other cats from Smokestar's past into Starclan, like her father and sister? Deerstar definitely gave at least one life though, possibly all of them. Still working on that haha.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:16 pm

"Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted" (David Bly).
This describes Crestclan since it's a newer clan the cats feel frustrated they have to do work to get it off its feet, plus many of the cats have been living tame lives as kittypets before they were forced into everyday survival so no one is working willingly.

Cardinalstar did not get his nine lives and will never get them, as he is not recognized by Starclan as being worthy of leadership or even basic communication. Someone else, however, will get the title of leader when Starclan decides to talk to Crestclan. So in a sense Cardinalstar is not the true leader of Crestclan, even though he founded the clan.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:24 pm

“If you feel lost, it is because the heart and mind are not working in harmony, when they work together you will find peace.” — Unknown

Eclipse has earned her nine lives by doing a few different things. One of the many ways she got a life thought was when FallowStar had unfortunately fallen in the rogue attack back many moons ago. Some of FallowStar’s last words were her telling Eclipse that she was now the new leader of the clan and FallowStar gave her last life to Eclipse before she had past.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:45 am

-pokes nose in-
Hey guys, just thought I'd share some art I got from a secret santa

My sweetie Redsparrow by Snowy--chan
and another by LtAlexandra

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:03 pm

"What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong." -Robin Williams
PikakeClan is a group largely formed from misfits and runaways, those who lost their way and found a place to remain. These cats don't always get things right, and the lessons they've learned through past mistakes and experiences shape their lives on the island.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 am

The winners for the August prizes are.

Prize One
3. Wolfiedog3
You'll receive one colored headshot of a rise character, you can dm me or pm me the info, dm is preferred if you are on the rise discord.

Prize Two
8. dimi.
You'll receive a choice of colored fullbody sketch or two colored headshots from Micki., contact the artist for more details.

Prize Three
14. Desmond
You'll receive a fullbody simple shaded, flatcolor from Adamented, contact the artist for more details.

If the artist for some reason can no longer finish the prize after two month's time has passed, you may contact me, otherwise be patient as I was late with these. cx

Hope you'll enjoy your prizes, questions commence again tomorrow.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 am

Two new questions, both count for tickets (1 each) as I skipped a week.

Code: Select all
[b]How do your cats deal with shortages in resources?[/b]

[b]What is the biggest threat to your clan?[/b]

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:51 am

How do your cats deal with shortages in resources?
    Since Silentclan has a frequent flow of cats, prey, and plots of territory coming in from contracts from nearby clans, Silentclan has rarely experienced this issue, but in the event that there are poor conditions and a lack of contracts in winter, Silentclan often travels about and will visit other clans, offering them help within their camps in exchange for food.

What is the biggest threat to your clan?
    Silentclan lives in the middle of no where, so there are rarely any threats that Silentclan faces. The main threat is the flaws within the contract system, which can easily anger cats if their contract is not accepted, which can lead to cats being angry and deliberately going out of their way to attempt to kill the cat they tried to contract.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me