Re: kalon #1452 -- ghosts in your blood

Postby redhorizon » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 am

Res

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 am

username:
name:
do they believe in ghosts?:
extras: (optional)

Muse: I'D RATHER BE THE GHOST THAT ANNOYS YOU
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshenStardust » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:23 am

Username: AshenStardust
Name: Igavene
Do they believe in ghosts?: No
Extras: If ghosts did exist they would be terrified of Igavene and would be sure to give her a wide berth and let other ghosts know to stay away.
AshenStardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:33 am

i ain't afraid
╔═══════╗

the basics.

name. Louise Barnes
gender. female
sexuality. bisexual
job. potions brewer
height. 5'3
build. slender but
has muscles.

╚═══════╝
of no ghosts
DO YOU BELIEVE ?

Darkness was looming. Ominous light reflected off the gnarled trees of the forest, though there
    was no sign of the full moon between the leaves of the canopy over head. Clouds restrained the
    silverly glow, shrouding the ground in shadows and making it impossible to see.
Last edited by skywalker, on Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:33 am

Mark!
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the mist beckons

Postby idyll » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:18 am

Username:
Alonzo

Luke
A lonely friend of ghosts

About the Mist Realm

High in the mountains, in deep, high altitude forests where the mist never leaves, the Mist Realm makes its home.
The Mist Realm is a place where few dare to enter, not just because of its high altitude and poor visibility, but also due to the creatures that reside there.

About Mist Wraiths
Luke belongs to a race known as mist wraiths. These solitary creatures lurk in deep forests, and protect themselves and their homes with nearly impenetrable mist. They almost always live alone, interacting only ever to find mates, and even this is not common, because it involves leaving their forests. Needless to say, mist wraiths are rare beings. Don't be fooled by their name: they have no control over the actual mist. Instead, they are spiritually and somewhat physically part of the mist, and remain deep in the trees of their home under the mist's protection. If they step out of the mist without special protection, they will die. Being that special protection is hard to come by when you only have as far as mist reaches to search, most mist wraiths never leave their forests.

Mist wraiths are fairly peaceful, some even timid, but because of their territorial nature and mysterious air they have come to be a highly feared race, and are avoided. Countless false recounts of experiences with mist wraiths are constantly spreading like an ugly rash. Mist wraiths are not dangerous, but seeing them slink through the mist is frightening enough without the exaggerated tales of their hostility.

Other living residents of the mist realm are few and far between. They usually don't stay long.

About Luke
In the desolate, empty forest of the Mist Mountains, a lone, shadowy figure has been sighted wandering between the trees. No one is sure how long Luke has been in control of his territory, or even how long he has been alive. His presence is well known and well avoided.

However, Luke suffers from the unfortunate stereotype tag of his race. He is not at all aggressive. In fact, he is quite friendly and craves companionship. But he receives very few visitors, and because his life is tied to the mist, he cannot ever leave to search for anyone.

Luke understands very, very little about the world outside the mist. His speech is limited and basic, and not entirely fluent. He simply follows what he has heard from his only visitors. Because of his solitude, any conversation, social interactions, or understandings of how to interact are choppy, but he is fascinated by them. He is incredibly curious and wants to know as much about the outside world as he can possibly learn.

And his belief in ghosts?

Of course Luke believes in ghosts; they're his only visitors and his closest friends! They are his connection to the world past his forest. Other creatures avoid him out of fear, but the ghosts aren't afraid of him at all. Ghosts love the mist, as it gives them a wonderful place to hide, and they have nothing to fear of Luke. He loves hearing their stories of the outside world, and can listen to them talk for hours. He and the ghosts often run around and play together in the mist. They are his companions.

please view full art
Last edited by idyll on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:25 am

-------------------------------------
You always forget things you should remember

Username:
    GreyScale
    Name:
    Deva - Hindu name meaning spirit
    Do they believe in ghost:
    100 percent
    Personality:
    Deva is strange in many ways. Being born as a witch she never really came in contact with anyone but her mother and the few Kalons who came for business if they survived the trip to their cottage. Oddly enough, she was never lonely, she actually enjoys being alone most the time and though not mute Deva rarely talks and she normally only nods her head or points so most Kalons assume she cannot talk and even though she might not strike you as brave, she isn't afraid of anything, of course that is common if you grow up in woods full of spirits and monsters.
    Prompt:
    The Kalons on the mountain where she lives see her as a goddess while the Kalons in valley know her as something horrible.

Deva had finally decided to move closer to the town up on the mountain. She was starting to need the extra money and this village seemed like a great place for business. With a bit of magic her entire house collapsed and pieces went flying over to the new location and in less than a minute her house was exactly as it was before only in a new location.
    With a sign she entered her house and smiled a little as she saw family photos on the wall, family as in Deva and her mom. She was never the sentimental type but she still missed her mother.

Deva grabbed her brown leather bag and slung it over her shoulder then dropped a few coins inside.
    She was going to check out the village and make herself a little more known to the Kalons who never stray to the forest and with a simple teleportation spell she was there.

Looking around the village was quite nice, dirt trails leading everywhere, bright colored signs to get your attention and the delicious smell of food lingered in the air but right away Deva noticed something was wrong. The kalons steps heavy, no one held their head high, and everyone had a dull sad look in their eye and it was clear to Deva that there was a horible sickness in the village.
    She was stated at as she walked by as they probably for very few visitors and even fewer who had an appearance like Deva. She was dark in color with a strange skeletal pattern and her hair and the end of tail moved like smoke, constantly curling and fading away at the ends. Deva didn't mind the stares and kept walking as she looked for something interesting to buy, and that's when she saw a poor kalons who clearly ill sitting under a tree telling other to stay away and that he was contagious. She approached the stranger calmly and ignored him telling her she should leave before she got sick.
    "Now listen up stranger, I don' mean to be rude but I'm sick and don' wanna spread thi-." He told her before he start coughing.
    Deva just ignored him again and placed her paw on his chest, her paw glowed a bright white for a few seconds and then she removed it and looked him dead in the eye and left without a word and out of the corner of her eye she saw the kalon get up with huge smile and begin shouting "I'm healed! I'm healed!"
    Deva gave a rare smile to the kalon she had 'healed' and disappeared with another spell.

Back at her cottage witch was now located near the edge of the forest Deva couldn't stop coughing. Truth was she couldn't heal anything more than a paper cut as she specialized in a different magic. Deva could only transfer illness and wounds from one Kalon to the next and having no one to transfer the illness to she gave it to herself until she found someone different to give it to. Placing her bag down and went back outside to get some fresh air and with another teleportation spell she was transferred near the edge of the mountain. She walked up to the edge and sat down when she noticed something
    odd at the bottom of the valley. It was another village that looked slightly larger than the one up on the mountain. And that's when an idea came to Deva. She closed her eyes for a moment and bright white light began to circle around leg then her neck and then down her back. The white light then disappeared from Deva and she was no longer sick.

Back in the mountain village she wore her dark brown cloak to conceal her identity as she walked though the streets she healed the kalons she passed by transferring the illness to crows that flew over head as crows can stand a great deal of magic along with owls and that's why magic folk normally have one. Deva told the crows to fly down into the valley and their magic burden would be relived and the mob of crows stopped following Deva and headed to the valley. The thing with crows is that they can carry spells if they chose and transfer it to anyone they land on although crows can still be enchanted.
    This process happed for a few days and kalons soon began to realize who was healing them, The Ghost, or that's what they called her. And soon enough the kalons of the mountain village began to see her as a goddess who came down from the sky to save their deathly ill village but when kalons down in the valley heard that it was her sending the crow they called her Libitina witch meant goddess of death and every time they see a crow they hide anywhere they can in fear.
And you always remember what you should forget

ImageImageImage
Last edited by GreyScale on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:36 am

mark/ maybe res, such a beauty TwT
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image