Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Shadow Flitz [Moved!] by Scei

Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 1 hour
Drawing sessions 23
135 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shadow Flitz [Moved!]

Postby Scei » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:13 am

Species made by
Miss. Scei

Species owned by
Skygold

x

x

Why are you highlighting/quoting this?
shoo I'm supposed to be hidden

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Code: Select all
                  [size=85][quote="[b]WHAT IS A FLIT?[/b]"][color=#606060]Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.[/color][/quote][/size]

[url=x][img]Event_Icon[/img][/url]

Our artists and Staff members;

Nursery Artists
x

Moderators

Guest Artistsx

none currently

Last edited by Scei on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:04 pm, edited 45 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz [marks welcome]

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:02 pm

All Rules must be followed by Group members, Adopters, Staff, Owners, and Outsiders!
          •These are all Closed species; in other words, you may not make your own without the correct permissions.
          • There is a Strike system for these rules- You have 3 strikes before you will be banned from all Flitz and Flitz sister locations (IE events, discussions, groups, chats, etc.
          • There is no Limit as to how many of Flitz you may own.
          • You may only adopt up to 4 flitz per month (this only includes general adopts, not NBs, customs or readopts)
          • Respect and be nice to other community members whether they are staff or member, arguments must be taken to pm.
          • You may not sell any characters got here unless you bought it from a monetary competition. 'Selling' includes for Chicken dollars, Deviantart points, CS pets, Furcoins, Treasure, Gems, Irl currency, etc. A user may only trade for other characters, customs, or myos.
          • These adopts may be a mix of free and paid adopts.
          • If banned from the species, all characters under this center will be repossessed from the banned user and re-adopted/sold to the community.
          • Tell an archivist when trading/selling any of these characters or items from this thread. Otherwise, it will not be considered a True trade/sell and an ownership will not be changed. (The trade won't count)
          • All characters here may be any gender or sexuality.
          • Any characters gained from here may be your sona, however, you may not say it was your original Character/Design.
          • Designs on an official Shadow Flitz must stay on a Shadow flitz- Transferring will not be allowed. breaking this rule will result in a ban, as well as a revoke of all your owned shadow flitz.
          • No stealing any existing characters from this center. If they do not belong to you, they are not yours to use. breaking this rule will result in an instant ban
          • A User must wait 2 weeks after earning a free flit to be able to trade, or gift them.
          • Give artist credit when credit is due

• these Rules are subjected to change as I see fit.

These Rules must be followed by Staff, Owners, and Artists!
          • Respect & etc applies to staff as much as anyone else, if a staff is being disrespectful to you, take screenshots and send them to SkyGold immediately, it doesn't matter if it was a Flitz related conversation or otherwise.
          • Use the color references for their respective colors
          • These designs/Characters may be sold for up to
              2000 Deviantart points (only on da)*
              30 Chicken$s
              ∞ Tokens/Pets (if too expensive you will be asked to lower)
              Nothing/free adopt
          • Artists Must keep track for how much they are sold for
          • Permanent Artists must make a minimum of 1 design weekly (4 monthly) exceptions should be asked about in pm to me.
          • If an Artist fails to make their minimum # of designs they will get 1 warning at the end of the month. They will have 2 weeks to finish the designs (4 from the last month as well as 2 for the 2 weeks) if they do not finish the designs they will be removed from the staff and will need to try out again during an artist competition.
          • "Special adopts" (50s, 100s, & Rare+) should be discussed before you do them- pm me first.
          • Staff members will be paid if they are active;
            Every 8 free adopts an artist makes, they earn a Legendary Edit Myo
              Myos can be sold on da for up to 2000 points/$20*
              The myo includes 2 legendary edits and unlimited rare and below edits.
              Paid adopts do not count towards the artists' myo- payment from these is received from the Buyer
            After you design 100 Adopts you may have an ∞ Edit Myo with no limitations (see edit guide for details)
              Nursury batches count individually, 1 kit is equal to 1 adopt
            To gain their Myo they need to pm the species owner (SkyGold) with a link to the 8 Flitz.
          • An artist will be allowed a maximum of 2 weeks after their adopt contest had been closed. They will be given 7 days to respond after the 2 weeks. If they don't respond, the adoption will be confiscated and will be judged by another artist within 7 days. If this happens, the artists' Custom will be given to the artist who judged the competition as punishment.
          • Mods, please help SkyGold keep everything in order. (bug her about things she’s supposed to be doing/things she’s hosting- I’m serious here, I won’t get angry just bug me about them)
          • off-CS designs should be posted on the discussion thread*
          • off-CS artists must post at least 2 free adopts every 1 paid adopts*
          • Runner-ups do not count towards Staff customs, it is entirely up to the artist to do them they do not get "paid" to do so, it is out of the kindness of their own heart.

These Rules Apply to Guest Artists
          • A Guest Artist has 2 months to finish 8 free adopts
          • Guest Artists may not make any paid adopts under any circumstances
          • If a Guest artist does not finish the 8 free adopts before the end of the 2 months they do not get to finish the rest of the adopts
          • if the Guest artist has made high-quality designs over the 2-month span, then they may be hired as a full artist
          • Every 4 adopts the Guest artist makes they can earn one myo with up to 1 rare edit.
          • A Guest artist may not make 50's or 100 Shadow Flitz
          • Other staff rules apply to guest artists as well. (I.E. Off-cs adopts, color references, Competition judging, etc.)
          • Runner-ups do not count towards the guest artist creation limit.
          • Runner-ups do not count towards Staff customs, it is entirely up to the artist to do them they do not get "paid" to do so, it is out of the kindness of their own heart.

These Rules Apply to Moderators and guest moderators

• A mod must be active within the community. If they need to take a break longer then a week, let SkyGold know.
          •They must be able to bring a positivity and be able to deal with conflicts in a peaceful and non-biased manor.
          • Guest moderators get to try out for 2 months. After their first month, they can be a full mod if they are right for the job
          • Moderators receive 1 staff custom every month. Guest mods get a guest staff custom for each month they are a guest mod.

• these Rules are subjected to change as I see fit.

*These are currently dormant rules - no da artists or group yet

By Adopting a Shadow flit from any of our threads you are saying you
accept and will follow all rules here.
Last edited by SkyGold on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:05 pm

Information
________________________________________________________________________________________
x

Breeding wrote:When a flit couple wish to have a child, the parents scour the areas surrounding their home for a small rock. Once the parents have decided on the perfect little stone, each parent cries one drop of tears onto the rock for it to be absorbed. After approximately 10 minutes the stone is engulfed in a dark shadow and is turned a dark black color. the stone will grow for 4 months if well taken care of, it can not become too cold, nor too hot, it must be kept off of cold floors (wild Flitz do this by putting the stone on pelts or furs.) After the 4 months the shadow will soften and a dark colored Flitling will take shape. over the next 24 hours the almost black flitling will lighten and its legs and tail will start to take shape.

Companionship wrote:Flitz are generally a docile species, because of this they make terrific Pets. They are very hard workers when it comes to farm work. They're quite popular in petting zoos and younger flitz can be often be seen giving rides to small children. Larger Flitz can carry up to 250 Lbs (113Kg) and can be ridden by most grown adults. However, even with their social, happy personalty strays can still be found in most areas. they're quite good at keeping rodent levels down in areas where humans live. A few flit have been found to be able to physically talk in human languages, however this is an oddity and isn't found very often. However, the species is very intelligent and can understand human perfectly well! Wild flit -while they prefer to be social creatures- can be found by themselves, or in groups called a Seet.

Basic information wrote: Flitz are a carnivorous species, Domesticated Flitz normally eat specially made Jerky instead of kibble or raw meat. Their favorite treats are fish, mice, or the occasional squirrel.
There are no obvious traits for the different genders of flit, that being said genders haven't mattered normally to a flit anyways.
Flitz can be found all over the planet, however they have not been seen in areas without a watersource very often, but have been known to cross deserts when there are no better options.
A Flit's hind legs- despite being made of physical shadows, can be touched. it is not possible for something to go through the hind legs or the tail-hand. The shadow is cold and very smooth, although most flitz don't like being touched on the shadow.
Last edited by SkyGold on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:05 pm

pm SkyGold if you would like your species to be affiliated with Shadow Flitz!

If you'd like to make a stamp for the species please pm SkyGold the stamp you made!
Please don't make an icon bigger then 100x100 pixels!

By Miss. Scei
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3749143][img]https://orig03.deviantart.net/3051/f/2017/245/c/6/flitz_icon_fin_50x_by_sirbyron-dbm43bu.png[/img][/url]

By Miss. Scei
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3749143][img]https://orig09.deviantart.net/9caa/f/2017/245/7/d/sflit_stamp_blue_by_sirbyron-dbm44id.png[/img][/url]

By Miss. Scei
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3749143][img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/5de7/f/2017/245/2/3/sflit_stamp_red_by_sirbyron-dbm44ia.png[/img][/url]

xxx
Last edited by SkyGold on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Ban/Warning Explanation wrote:Breaking a rule results in a warning.
      After 3 warnings a user can get banned (depending on the warning reason)
      Major faults may lead straight to ban or multiple strikes given out, such as severe harassment.
      Too many Thread specific warnings may result in a thread ban.

Current Warnings

Current Bans

None : Reason, Everybody has behaved
        Let's keep it that way.

Thread Bans

None : Reason, Everybody has behaved
        Let's keep it that way.
Last edited by SkyGold on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scei » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:06 pm

This is where the giftlines, Roleplays, and other fan-made threads will be found!

Current Giftlines:

ImageImageImageImage
These are all of them so far!

x

Current Fan-Roleplays:
Shadow Flitz Roleplay discord by Jessknight 18+

You're free to make your own roleplays
without need for permission, just tell SkyGold when they're made so I can list them!

Rules for threads:

• All threads must be open-all to be listed here
      • private, 1v1, or not currently taking entries will not be listed here.
      • Roleplays may be offsite and still be listed here, Offsite roleplays will be labeled as such
      • All NSFW Flit roleplays must be offsite, they will be labeled as 18+
      • by clicking on the link to view the 18+ roleplay you agree that you are atleast 18 years of age.
Last edited by SkyGold on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open Adopts

Postby myth; » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Here are the flitz open to adopt!

#00 _ artist _ closing date
-img-

#NB14 _ Pitch1226 _ 25th December

#NB32 _ myth + destiny _ 15th/16th/17th December

#197 _ kolyakun _ 8th December

#200 _ Scei _ 31st December

#202 _ 9TailedFox _ 14th December

#203 _ myth + destiny _ 15th December

#204 _ Dutch _ 15th December

#205 _ Dutch _ 3rd January

# _ _
[url=x][img]x[/img][/url]
Last edited by myth; on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:44 am, edited 14 times in total.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:07 pm

res
SkyGold