Re: Kalon #1438 - Shattered Sunrise

Postby LivingLethal » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:05 pm

i haven’t had the energy to craft a decent form, but this kal is beautiful!! good luck to the entrants and early congrats to the winner.
Last edited by LivingLethal on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Dropping out, good luck everyone <3
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Username;; Midnightkitkat
Kalon name;; Pasithea
What is their personality a reflection of?;;
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aergia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Username;; aergia
Kalon name;; Kolyian
    Like most, Kolyian's personality is a reflection of her past, specifically her upbringing. As her mother was a world-renowned opera singer, Kolya spent much of her childhood travelling across the world and watching her mother perform. Her father was never in the picture, truth be told Kolya didn't even know the mans name. It used to bother her, but as she matured she realised she had everything she could ever want with just her mother in her life.

A life leaving nothing for want initially caused Kolya to seem quite spoiled to outsiders, but few knew just how strict her mother was on budgeting and purchasing gifts for her only daughter. A tightly regimented life caused Kolya to develop very tight control over money in her adult life as well as being very responsible. She always considers every outcome when it comes to making an important decision and always looks for the advice of those around her.

As her mother was always busy, she didn't have time to be the most doting of mothers. This caused Kolya to become very independent at an early age, which may seem like a good thing but she missed out on a normal childhood. After Kolya learnt of the trouble her mother went through in her own childhood with her parents, the two have grown closer in adulthood and are much better friends than they are mother and daughter. Her mother continues to perform and Kolya tries to make as many shows as possible.

Always on the move as a child, Kolya never had time to make friends and form attachments in her life, something she still struggles with to this day. She finds trusting others difficult but in recent years with the help of friends and therapy she has learnt to open up more and show her true self rather than keeping up walls.

Being on her own as a child also made Kolya very creative and a completely free spirit. She doesn't like to follow the rules unless she deems them appropriate and truly likes to make her own path through life. Nobody was surprised when she chose to pursue a career as an artist, her mothers connections helping her greatly in her success. However, there was always something missing for Kolya, some part of her life that just didn't feel fulfilling.

Since becoming an illustrator and writer for children's books, Kolya has felt the meaning in her life that was missing before. Her books tackle numerous issues in an easy way for children to understand, from friendship problems and bullying to divorce and mental illness, Kolya probably has a book on it. Her works have been praised by both parents and children for their relatable characters and realistic portrayal of the heavy elements she writes about.

Each and every book is dedicated to her mother.
Last edited by aergia on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

aergia • she/her
space filler for now

(c)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts that go like bullets through you
The time you told me that you wished you were dead

• • •
But so broken on when you can't stop choosing
To sleep through your alarms
Man, you're losing your head
aergia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thiqq » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Username;; thiqq
Kalon name;; Pompeii
What is their personality a reflection of?;; She reflects the sweet flow of a mountain stream, can be cold, but also be refreshing. She brings a sense of calm where ever she goes. She's full of sweet and exotic features. The waves can become rapid if angered, same with her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx staff for
xxxxImage
xxxxcustoms open

xxda. | artshop. | ©

thiqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Image.Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
76hearthortensiashe/hera reflection of the clouds863 words
dasjkdskafadskfadskl this darling is so gorgeous oh my god i'm in love
    xxxSome people look at clouds, and see them for nothing more than they are, while others will look toward the sky and see something special, something wondrous. It's not much different from others giving another a passing glance, really; some won't give someone a second glance, while others see the same person and feel something special, a spark, and instant draw that sparks their curiosity, and Hortensia saw that a lot, and often took note of the way people could be. A lot of times she was just passed over as if she were nothing, like the clouds never once receiving a second glance, but there were other times where someone took notice of her, and chose to say hello and give a friendly smile as they passed by, giving her a moment of their time, a moment that could never be taken back. She liked those kalons.

xxxClouds shift and change, adjust and grow, ever changing, ever altering as they move with their home in the wind, their guide. She grew and changed too, and learned every day from her past mistakes, her former actions, and she followed her heart wherever it told her to go, followed it along every path it chose. Her heart was her wind, her guide, and like the clouds, she never resisted. She trusted it to know where to go.

xxxLike the clouds, she had days where she was un-gathered, confused, with no discernible shape, no path she could clearly make out, nothing but soft blurs of white puffs. Other days, she was crisp and clear, and knew where she was going, like when the clouds took on the looks of paintings crafted by heaven's skillful hands, and then on others still, she was beautiful, shaped, appearing to be something wonderful, like the shapes of clouds taking on the forms of great dragons defending their skyward realm, of unicorns, and rabbits, things that made others smile, and gave people a few moments to contemplate and be close with someone they loved. The clouds weren't always perfect, or sculpted in the way the eyes of other's crafted, and she wasn't either. Hortensia wasn't always what others saw her to be, or exactly what they wished for either.

xxxOn some days, the clouds were soft, fluffy, light, peaceful, calming, and others, deep looming grays, dark, cold, ominously drawing close, until they burst forth their rains, letting their thunder bellow, their voice be heard, and their lighting strike. Somedays she was quiet, keeping to herself as she moved with her heart, and then on others, when everything gathered and one final droplet, lighter than the softest feather fell, she could no longer hold anything in, and out came the tears, the yells, the screams, the anger, the hurt that matched the shattered glass of her skin.

xxxThe clouds had no master, no force they had to follow; they were free, free to follow the wind wherever it may take them, free to fly the world, and take in all they saw, all their tears touched when they joined with them again, free to break and renew, and she was free too. She had no one to follow but her own heart, no obligations to anyone but her own soul. She could follow the wind, and travel to far away lands, and take in all she saw through her eyes, and keep the memories, and make new ones to replace ones she lost.

xxxThey never stayed the same for too long, never quite stayed in the same place, and neither did she. They had the choice to be what they wished, to be molded by the wind, and she had the choice to be shaped by her heart. The mind was never made to decide, it was the heart that was built for that. Hearts ebbed and flowed like the wind, and were flexible and kind, willing to keep it's own clouds afloat, and the mind was just to keep them safe. Her heart, and the wind, were always meant to be the guides.

xxxShe could feel the earth beneath her paws like the clouds and the air, and the birds that flew through their powdered plumes, and she could play, like the clouds changed shape to play with the people who watched from below.

xxxHortensia had always been a reflection of the clouds, of the things that painted each sunset and sunrise, even if she was shattered. On somedays she was fine, exploring, filling her heart with wonder and travel, and on others she could do nothing but burst, let out her broken pieces. She let her heart lead her like the wind, and followed it wherever it took her. Somedays she was playful, and others full of gloom. She could be whatever others saw her to be, ever willing to adapt, to change, to grow, to wander and bring smiles, and on others, she had to figure herself out first, and put her pieces back. Even if some people never gave her a second glance, she was still there, and some people found her special. She had always been a reflection of the clouds, that had always been true.
Last edited by 76heart on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Username;;
Kalon name;;

This kal breaks my heart;;o;
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #1438 - Shattered Sunrise

Postby hxneystorm » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:34 pm

username;; honeystorm.wishes
    kalon name;; thana
    xxxmeaning "praise" or "death"
    what is their personality a reflection of?;; their personality appears to reflect the personality and actions of whoever they are talking to. over the course of a conversation, they will gradually morph between an ethereal dream or a hellish nightmare fully based on if the person they are talking to contains good or bad intentions, and thana will stay within that illusion until their ways have been changed.
    xxxmany struggle to believe that thana is real until they meet the kalon themselves, the myth dancing through the air of a sun-stricken kalon with the ability to seemingly create and change fate appearing too far fetched for many. the stories seem to vary from village to village, but one thing seems to remain consistent between their words: you will see either your best or your worst within the eyes of this kalon. it's up to you to decide your fate.
Last edited by hxneystorm on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshenStardust » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Username;; AshenStardust
Kalon name;; Andrastea
What is their personality a reflection of?;; Their personality is a reflection of superheroes. Doing good, standing up for what is right, bringing justice to the people that are not brought to justice by 'the system'. They talk the talk: self-righteous, aloof, a god-among-men type. In their mind they can do no wrong because they bring wrong-doers to justice. Andrastea is judge, jury, and executioner in all aspects of their life. Although they act bigger-than-life they attract all kinds of people to them. People want to be their friend and please them. They are idealistic and outgoing and courageous in bold and endearing ways. They love people and they want what they believe is best for everyone.
AshenStardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyabeille » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:46 pm

user: png / kalon name: solui (SAW - luu - ee)
      what is their personality a reflection of?
        solui comes from a family of teamakers, and her personality reflects that of tea leaves / tasseography.
        wip
Last edited by nyabeille on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyabeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me