little winged storage ─── dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what do you think of my coding? i'm personally fine with it.

it's great!
54%
it's fine.
29%
idk
11%
I don't like it
6%

Total votes : 35

scorchpaw

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:14 pm

scorchpaw reinvented
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pondwatcher

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:42 pm

┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
xx
    name : pondwatcher
    months)

orientation : pansexual

family : lilybrook (mother), weaselc
    law
    (father), chestnutskip (sibling)

mate : none
    crush : none
    offspring : none
└─────────────────────────────────────┘
    personality. gentle, sensitive, observant, fatherly, easily attached, squeamish, a little odd+shy when it comes to other cats his
    age. best at dealing with young cats, but is friendly with all. non-confrontational. a soft-hearted cat, but not absentminded.
    likes to chat with the other caretakers and queens. has never wanted his own kits, but cares for the kits like his own. (wip, j
    ust basics)
    pondwatcher has always been a gentle cat. caring for others, especially those younger than him, is simply in his nature. he's
    good at observing those around him, but can't apply it very well with others his age. even if he's a rather shy cat, he's still fr
    iendly to all and cares about his clanmates. he finds it easiest to talk to those he knows well, and frequently chats with the
    other caretakers and queens. his job is something he's passionate about, and although he never intends to have kits of his ow
    n, he cares for the kits as if they were his. blahblah

history. born to two average cats. not a very special kit, always had to keep his sister from doing stupid things. became a caretak
    er against his family's wishes, who insisted on his sister becoming a caretaker before he became one. has been a caretaker for tw
    enty-eight moons, trained half as a warrior apprentice and half as a caretaker. (wip, just basics)
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

maplepaw/thorn

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:40 pm

xxxxxx
    current name : maplepaw
    future name : maplethorn

parents : open
    siblings : open
    sexuality : bisexual
    crush : open

image credit : source
    appearance : a fluffy calico tabby she-cat with green eyes

personality : ditzy, a bit scatterbrained, takes things in stride

history : maplepaw has an average history, being born to two loving parents and raised with care. she became an apprentice a few moons ago.
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon May 08, 2023 2:30 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:04 pm

xx
    name : woollypaw
    rank apprentice
    orientation heterosexual

family fuzzyberry (mother), hickoryfang (father), open to have/be a sibling
    mate none
    crush none
    offspring none
Image┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
    description. woollypaw is a massive she-cat that stands taller than the average warrior. she has a sturdy build and an intimida
    ting presence. her coat is thick and golden-brown, with darker tabby stripes and a white chest. her eyes are a pale yellow.
    (simplified: A large thick-furred golden-brown tabby she-cat with a white chest and yellow eyes.)

personality. hates her name because she thinks it's too cutesy, acts tougher than she is. easily tricked. competitive showoff, li
    ves in the state of denial. only comes off as intimidating because of her size (usually when you first meet her). horrible w/ kit
    s. after getting to know her she's more foolish and naive than anything. she's reckless, but determined and loyal to her clan. h
    er short-temper and sharp tongue can get her in trouble often. she only really listens to her mentor and cats that scare her. be
    neath that, she wouldn't do any physical harm to her clanmates. at least not intentionally.

throughout her life, woollypaw has only had one goal; to become a warrior and have a suffix that would draw attention away fr
    om her prefix. in her eyes, nobody will care if you have a prefix as cute as woolly if your suffix is something cool like blaze, fan
    g, or even frost. she holds much disdain toward her name, and finds herself wishing she had a different one. to compensate, sh
    e puts up a tough front and oftentimes recklessly endangers herself. she's extremely determined and has to be told when to sto
    p. despite this, she listens to her elders and genuinely respects them. her short-temper and sharp-tongue occasionally get her i
    n trouble. but, she would never intentionally harm a clanmate, at least not physically.
    she doesn't typically hold grudges, as her anger towards others comes in short bursts and she always regrets it. if there is one th
    ing she never wants to be, it's like her parents.

history. born to a timid mother and an argumentative father, woollypaw's upbringing mostly relied on the clan's caretakers due
    to her father's regular absence in her life and her mother's disinterest. her parent were a pair that constantly argued when tog
    ether and could only seem to get along when they had kits. however, after three litters of kits, they could no longer stand each
    other and decided to split. if woollypaw's name ranks third in terms of things she hates, her parents take up first and second. h
    er mother is in second place, because at least she's honest about how much she blames woollypaw for her crumbling relationshi
    p. as the only kit in her litter, woollypaw was viewed as a bad omen by her parents, but they were bound to split anyways.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 pm

xx
    name : eelthistle
    onths)
    orientation : bisexual

family : unknown (father), yewbreeze (mother), open to have/be a sibling
    crush : none
Image┌─────────────────────────────────────┐
    personality. judgemental/critical (of both himself and others), honest, blunt, flusters easily but doesn't show, a perfectionist,
    comes off as a little harsh and insensitive, a bit of a showoff when it comes to thinks he can pull off well.

history. no known father, raised by a mother with high expectations for him and his siblings. was a very rebellious apprentice, now mostly estranged from his mother.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:04 am

┌─────────────┐

current name marvel gender tom-cat age twenty-
two moons rank kittypet mate none crush none of
fspring
none siblings open image credit xxx

└─────────────┘
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

─────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────────────────┐

PERSONALITY

└─────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

HISTORY

└──────────────────┘

─────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:37 am

xxxxxx
    name : sootpool

parents : starlingbreeze, pearl
    siblings : cloudspeckle
    sexuality : heterosexual
    mate : open

appearance : a silver tabby tom with yellow eyes

personality : sootpool is a reserved cat, always thinking before he speaks or moves, being thoughtful in the way he interacts with others. he's always willing to give a cat the benefit of the doubt, even if he ends up being walked over or taken advantage of. due
    to his upbringing, he has always lived to give love rather than receive it, as it's all he's known. he'll do anything for his loved ones,
    even if they wouldn't do the same for him. deep inside his heart, he would like to be truly loved and appreciated, but he won't s
    how it. being around others is tiring to him at times, though he doesn't understand why and would never tell. his greatest joys in
    life are small things, like providing for his clan or being complimented on his catch. and although he is young, sometimes he can'
    t help but feel a bit old.

history : his mother a rogue and his father a clan cat, sootpool had a rough start to life. as his mother died kitting him, and his fat
    her refused to speak of anything other than the fact his mother wasn't a clan cat, sootpool knows very little of his parent's relation
    ship before his birth. due to his mother's passing, sootpool's father took him back to the clan, admitting that he had had kits with an outsider. as a kit, sootpool's father, starlingbreeze, was distant, sometimes there, sometimes not. the queen who cared for him simply said that starlingbreeze was busy defending the clan, hunting badgers and fighting foxes on the days that he didn't visit. when sootpool became an apprentice, he struggled for his father's approval frequently, but would never receive it. during his apprenticeship, his half-brother, cloudspeckle, would be born. sootpool loved and cared for him, although the same could not be said for cloudspeckle, who, like starlingbreeze, sometimes acknowledged, but often ignored sootpool. but in a way, cloudspeckle would depend on sootpool, and when the two were both warriors, sootpool was always where cloudspeckle was. when he did something reckless, sootpool would save cloudspeckle, or try to advise him. unfortunately, the day cloudspeckle died was the only day that sootpool was not around to save him. the tom had drowned in the river, and although sootpool was the one to retrieve his body, he feels most guilty that he had not been around to bring cloudspeckle back to shore alive.
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun May 07, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:15 pm

██████████████████
██████████████████

───────────────────────

serious, intelligent, cynical, blunt, arrogant, honest, quiet
nightwater is a very serious cat, oftentimes too serious. he hardly knows
how to relax and you'll usually see him doing something, whether it's patr
olling or hunting by himself in his free time. he's intelligent when it come
s to hunting or fighting, but tends to get a bit awkward with other cats.
it can be a bit hard to hold a conversation with him before he runs off t
o do something else. he doesn't trust most cats and it's reasonably hard t
o get nightwater to trust you, even just a sliver. while he is many things
he can also be a bit arrogant and competitive, although he rarely notices
himself.

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

born in a litter of two to hollythorn and harepounce, nightwate
r doesn't remember much of his parents, as his father was dead long bef
ore he was born and his mother died shortly after he was born. he and h
is sister were raised by their uncle and his mate. nightwater's uncle and
his mate, well, to say the least, didn't get along well. he spent a lot of t
ime with one of them at one point and the other at another, rarely both.
his apprenticeship felt like a fresh start to him, and he spent all of his t
ime then training and bettering himself, never allowing anything but the
best. he passed his assessment with flying colors.

───────────────────────
██████████████████
██████████████████
𝙽 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝚆 𝙰 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁

┌────────────────────
current name nightwater gender male age sixteen moons clan prairieclan rank wa
rrior mate none crush open offspring none siblings open half-siblings open

└────────────────────

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Catfrog on Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:24 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────
- sexuality asexual (aroace)
- mate none
- crush none
- offspring none
- kin open for half-siblings + others
    - current name thunderbranch
    - gender male
    - age fifty moons (four years + five moons)
    - rank medicine cat
    - desired rank content
    • appearance thunderbranch is a ginger tabby tom with a partially white muzzle and throat as well as white paws and green eyes. he's smaller than the average tom and has a noticeably scarred back leg.

• personality thunderbranch has always been a quiet cat, almost cold. the type to stare off into space as a kit and keep to himself. despite this, he's passionate about his job and does his best. he's not the doting type of medicine cat, but he cares for his clanmates. he acts based on what he thinks is for the greater good of the clan. if he thinks something needs to be done for the wellbeing of his clan, he will do it, no matter what. he's blunt and rather resolute, but means well enough. he has trouble listening to others when he thinks he's in the right, but occasionally comes around or compromises if someone he trusts speaks against him. besides having trouble listening to others, he's never been the best at forming friendships and bonds. still, he has a few close friends he can count on, and that's more than enough for him.

• history thunderbranch was born to two rather average parents. his father was a young tom named snaketail, and his mother was an older she-cat named sunfrost. his father was his mother's second mate, and they hadn't been together very long when thunderbranch was born. he had one brother, as well as warrior aged half-siblings. thunderbranch was a particularly weak kit, and his brother was much stronger than him. however, thunderbranch never grew up feeling like he needed to prove himself as a warrior. his brother would always outshine him in that aspect. so, he spent the later half of his kithood poking around the medicine cat den with his uninterested brother and whichever friend of theirs that decided to tag along. soon enough, thunderbranch was the medicine cat apprentice. he didn't have much talent in particular, but he was hardworking and tried his best. he became a full medicine cat some 37 moons ago, and has kept at it since with few difficulties.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:10 am, edited 6 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:33 pm

xxxxxx
    name : softstep

parents : stormpelt, nightpool
    siblings : open
    sexuality : pansexual

appearance : A sleek-furred pure black she-cat with a one missing eye and one green eye.

personality : always a bold cat, softstep has had endless energy and confidence since a young age, and is a bit of a handful. she
    always has something to say, even if at times her opinion isn't appreciated. this got her into trouble numerous times as an appre
    ntice, as she would often talk back to her mentor and argue with other apprentices. her arguments when she was younger usually escalated to physical fights, but she's matured enough to occasionally hold her tongue and not take things too far. her issues with
    defying authority, however, have never disappeared, and she doesn't like to be spoken down to or disregarded, and will make sure
    that's known. she enjoys being around other cats the most, and has a mischievous spirit around her friends. she's endlessly loyal t
    o those she loves, more-so than she is to her clan. she respects those who respect her, though she does make exceptions for those
    she truly admires.

history : softstep was born softkit, named after her exceptionally soft fur. her parents were an average couple who were happy to
    raise a litter of kits. softkit was the leader of her litter, always bold and adventurous. although a bit too adventurous, as softstep
    ended up losing her eye in an accident at four moons old after escaping the camp and getting lost in the forest. even today, softst
    ep will not speak of what occurred, but her missing eye itself only caused her trouble for the moons she was confined to the medi
    cine den as the area healed. her recovery ended up being quick, and she adjusted at a fast rate with her determination. she was
    able to become an apprentice with her siblings, and performed well as one. she became a warrior twelve moons ago, and has live
    d happily as a warrior since then.
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun May 07, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me