BearClan

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

BearClan 19

Postby inky. » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 32 (6 kits)
Number of Servings: 6
Next Ruins Visit: now
Next Birth: N/A
Mod Notes: N/A
Cats to Find:Night

Archive

Rabbitspark was huddled close to Cindertail. His mate was nervous, and she had every right to be. Now that she was with him, she had two cats to worry about. He curled his tail around her toy ry and comfort her, but her eyes remained wide and trained on their leader. Slatestar has recovered a bit since his starvation experience, but the tom was still thin and looked like he could be pushed over by a gust of wind. Cindertail remembered when he first joined BearClan. Slatestar was muscular and strong, with a sleek pelt and thinking eyes. But all of that was gone. He was skinny and his fur was matted, his eyes glazed over and his movements slow and unsure. Cindertail suppressed a sigh. He couldn’t imagine what the poor fellow had been going through. Slatestar was the one drawing the pebbles and it was jut as emotional for him as it was for the cat being drawn. Some of his Clanmates, Vipersun for example, didn’t see it that way and thought that Slatestar should retire for someone more...’fit for ruling’ as Vipersun has said. Cindertail couldn’t agree. He thought his leader was doing well for his current situation.

Sandstep helped to guide her leader over to the stone pile. Vipersun flicked an ear beside Cindertail. The warrior watched as his sister walked slowly and carefully, whispering gently into the leader’s ear. Slatestar swallowed (you could see his throat move with the action) and lifted a shaky paw. He batted a stone and quickly withdrew his paw from the surface, as if the pebble had burned him. It looked like it had the capability to. The round thing was silver and reflected the light of the sun. The rock looked familiar. Too familiar. Slatestar opened his mouth and uttered the name. “Cindertail.”

~~~~

Cindertail pulled himself up the mountain slope. He was tying to give himself a pep talk. Everything would be fine. He would survive. He would make it back to Rabbitspark. They would be happy and have kits. They would be together for a lot longer than a few moons. Heaving a sigh, the sooty tom paused. He was here. ‘Time to shine, Cindertail.’ He thought bitterly ‘Just like fighting a cat...twenty times bigger than you.’ He licked his lips, swallowed, and took a shaky step into the damp darkness. The cold leaf-fall air nipped at his nose and he could see his breath in the foggy moonlight. He felt his eyes widen, adjusting to the dim light. Suddenly, he felt a heavy weight pushing at his side, and before he knew it, he was flying across the cave, skidding over the cold stone floor.

Cindertail pushed himself up, whirling around to face his attacker. The bear loomed over him, its breath steaming around its muzzle. Cindertail huffed and stumbled to his paws. “Cat is resilient.” The bear growled “That will soon end.” Without another second, the bear was lumbering towards him. All Cindertail could do was fluff himself up and unsheath his claws. The tom let out a snarl and charged the bear himself. The pounding of paws on the stone floor echoed off of the walls and sounded like thunder. In a short time, the two met and Cindertail flung himself at the bear’s face, clawing mercilessly. His claws ripped through the thick fur several times but Cindertail landed one good blow on the enemy’s muzzle. He raked his claws over the snout and drew blood, earning a growl of pain from the monster. The grey tom slowly slid down the bear’s front, digging his claws in where he could. He landed on the ground only to be swatted a few tail lengths away. He skidded to a halt and flared at the spot where the bear once was. But it had vanished. He looked around frantically. But he didn’t see the attack coming. A sharp, searing pain blasted through his left leg. Cindertail could feel the teeth sink into his fur, his flesh, and his muscle, stopping at the bone. The bear heaved the tom up and tossed him strongly to the side. The warrior felt himself soaring before his head smashed into a hard slab of solid stone. And then, pure darkness.

~~~~

Cindertail’s eyes opened slowly. His head throbbed and he couldn’t feel the searing pain in his left leg anymore. In fact, he couldn’t really feel anything. He lifted his head gently and glanced around. In the far corner of the cave, the bear snores loudly. It was asleep. And he was alive! Cindertail looked over to the enterance. He was close enough to it that he could crawl out and slip down the mountain side. So he decided that was the plan. He lifted himself on his front paws, muscles straining, and pulled himself across the shadowy cave. It was almost sun-high. This would be the latest anyone would have returned. Guilt suddenly crashed over him. Rabbitspark must be worried out of her mind! With this thought, he dragged himself faster, swiftly moving over the slick stone. He reached the mouth of the cave, squinting against the harsh sun. He looked back to make sure the bear was still sleeping before slipping over the edge and sliding gently to the ground.

Cindertail limped through the dense bushes to camp. His right leg worked fine, but he kept his left one suspended above the ground. He could tell the injury wouldn’t heal very soon. Minkblossom would take care of him, no doubt, and Rabbitspark would too. A warm feeling made him smile when he thought about his mate. But something more serious edged his thoughts. He had almost died. Actually, he was dead, to the bear anyways. Unless the creature had woken up, in which case Cindertail hoped it didn’t follow him. He had won. He had survived, even if it didn’t seem like it. He felt accomplished. But he didn’t want to do it again. He would have to eventually, but the thought of he or Rabbitspark having to face that beast sometime soon terrified him. He wanted her to be safe. But most of all, he wanted to have a family before it was too late. As soon as he got home and settled, the pair would discuss it.

The tom pushed through the Bracken barrier that was the entrance to the camp. His face fur was plastered with blood from where his head had collided with the stone wall, but his skull somehow was still intact. His leg was streaked with red and there were white specks that showed through the wound. The bear had bitten to the bone. It would be a miracle if he was able to walk on it again. But he wouldn’t worry about that now. There was only one thing on his mind. “Cindertail?!” She cried. Rabbitspark came bounding toward her mate. Cindertail gave a weak smile and embraced her in a nuzzle. Several cats jumped up and swarmed around him. Weaselfur, Batfur, Sandstep, and Vipersun to name a few. Slatestar was still in his den, but Cindertail didn’t really care. He knew it had to be hard for the leader and he would visit the medicine den when Minkblossom has settled him in. Speaking of the medicine cat, she grouching pushed herself through the sea of cats. “Get out of my way!” She hissed, knudging cats out of the way. Rabbitspark pulled away, tears of joy streaking her cheeks. “I thought you died.” She whispered. Cindertail gave a sly smile and winked. “You can’t getvrid of me that easily.” He meowed, licking her forehead. “But hey I was thinking.” He added, lowering his voice so no one could hear them speak. “I felt like I was going to die up there. And, well, I know you might not be ready to have kits, but I am. And I don’t want to pressure you, but I want to have a family before it’s too late and-“ Cindertail’s speech was cut off by his mate touching his nose with hers. “I agree.” She purred, licking his nose. Cindertail smiled and opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted again, this time by Minkblossom. “Yea, yea, you two are very romantic but you’ll have to wait to have your moment. I have to check out this leg. StarClan, Cindertail, what happened!” She meowed irritated. Cindertail chuckled and followed the She-cat to the medicine den, explaining everything he could remember.

[Cindertail's stone gets drawn. He goes up to the bear. He returns alive, but one of his hind paws is severely damaged]
[Cindertail and Rabbitspark try for kits]
[Batfur, Rabbitspark, Deerleap, and Lionclaw patrol]
[Astercry, Sandstep, Grassheart, and Cougarleap hunt]
[Vipersun, Quailthroat, Gingerstem, and Stormfang hunt]
[Swiftpaw takes his final assesment. If he passes, he will return as Swiftwind, a full warrior of BearClan!]
[Quailthroat teaches Robinpaw Battle]
[Cougarleap teaches Nightpaw Climbing]
[Lionclaw teaches Talonpaw Climbing]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 hare and x2 squirrels

Leader:
          Slatestar | 48 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 44 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 54 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 36 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 30 m | M | X
          Batfur | 30 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 64 m | M | X
          Rabbitspark | 36 m | F | X
          Grassheart | 32 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 45 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 33 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 23 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 35 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 40 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 46 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 40 m | M | X
          Adderbreeze | 17 m | F | X
          Squirrelheart | 17 m | F | X
          Fognose | 17 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 31 | F | X
          Astercry | 17 m | F | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Swiftpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Nightpaw | 11 m | M| X
          Elmpaw | 11 m | F| X
          Talonpaw | 11 m | M| X
          Robinpaw | 10 m | M| X

Queens:
          Wisteriawind | 45 m | F | X
          Wrenpond | 26 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thistlekit | 5 m | M | X
          Hickorykit | 5 m | M | X (left)
          Acornkit | 5 m | F | X (right)
          Cherrykit | 5 m | F | X
          Darkkit | 4 m | M | X
          Hollykit | 4 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | FloodClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x1
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection | x2
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x2
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x1
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x1
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lovage | Helps cure coughs | x0
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x1
    Chamomile | Calms a cat down and gives strength | x1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x2
    Ragwort | Treats aching joints | x1
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds | x1
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Bright-Eye | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases Breathing | x1
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1| 3 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Cougarleap | Nightpaw | 4 | Hunting, Stealth, Battle
    Ravencloud | Elmpaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle, Stealth, Swimming
    Lionclaw | Talonpaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming, Battle
    Quailthroat | Robinpaw | 4 | Swimming, Hunting, Stealth, Battle

Stone Pool:
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 3
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
    Dunewing | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X
    Cedarsplash | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Vipersun
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderbreeze, Fognose, Squirrelheart
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightpaw, Elmpaw, Talonpaw
    Thornshard (FloodClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkkit, Hollykit, Wrenkit, Bristlekit, Robinpaw (foster)
    ??? and ??? | Cedarsplash, Wrenpond
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlekit, Hickorykit, Acornkit, Cherrykit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 20

Postby inky. » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:30 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 31 (2 kits)
Next Ruins Visit: Whenever
Next Birth: Rabbitspark (2)
Cats to Find: N/A

Archive

Cindertail watched the kits tumble outside. Wrenpool's litter were going to be apprenticed tomorrow and they were so excited they couldn't stay still, much to Wrenpool's dismay. She made them spend most of the day outside the nursery since it was getting so crowded. Wisteriawind's kits were five moons old and would be apprenticed soon as well. At least there would be plenty of room for Rabbitspark. The thought made Cindertail smile. He spotted his mate curled up in the chilly sun, her belly slightly bigger. Last moon, he had learned that she was carrying his kits and he was overjoyed. He sighed happily. He would be a good father, he would make sure of it. He would never abandon them. His planning was inturupted by a tom pushing his way into the vine-veiled crack that served as a entrance to the cave medicine den. It was Slatestar. "Hey there, Slatestar!" Cindertail smiled "What's up?" SLatestar smiled wearily, laying beside his clanmate. Slatestar sighed. "Too much, to be honest with you." He chuckled "But. You're who I have to talk to right now." Cindertail tilted his head in confusion. Slatestar swallowed. "I heard about your leg...I'm sorry, Cindertail." The grey warrior flashed a pained smile at his leader. He looked back at his twisted leg. Minkblossom had announced that there was no use trying to treat it, that he would never walk on that leg again."I-it's okay. Nothing you did." He assured him. The leader licked his lips. "Well, since you can't walk...you...can't really hunt or patrol. So I'm here to offer you a place in the elder's den if you want it." He said slowly. Cindertail twitched an ear. "I can still walk, Slatestar." He pointed out, voice still friendly "Only one of my legs is broken." Slatestar's face grew apologetic. "Oh, I didn't mean to offend you!" He meowed rapidly "I just wanted to-" Cindertail cut him off with a chuckle. "It's okay, Slatestar." He reassured the tom "Listen, I've known you ever since the starting days of BearClan. I know you better than anyone here except for Sandstep. You don't have to be so serious around me." Slatestar seemed to relax at his words. "Yea, I guess." He smiled "Sorry, I've been talking to Vipersun a lot lately. He's getting a bit impatient with me and I have to have my guard up at all times in case he's watching me. I don't think he thinks I'm fit to lead." Cindertail scoffed. "Mousedung!" He spat "Slatestar you're the best leader I've ever known!" Slatestar looked at him. "And how many leaders have you known?" He retorted. Cindertail swallowed and looked away. "It doesn't matter." He stated firmly "You are a great leader. There's only so much a single cat can do. Vipersun doesn't understand. He would crumble if he was in your position." Slatestar smiled at his friend, dipping his head as Cindertail rested his chin on the leader's head. Slatestar sighed, rising to his paws. "Let me know what you've decided." He meowed down to him. Cindertail looked at his leader with determination in his eyes. "I've already made it." He meowed "I want to remain a warrior. I may not be able to hunt, but I can patrol and defend our borders as well as I was able to before fighting the bear." Slatestar smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgement. But as the leader was about to exit, Cindertail stopped him. "But Slatestar," He called, making the leader turn and face him "You know what that means right?" Slatestar furrowed his brow. "I want my stone to remain in the pool." Slatestar's eyes widened. "Cindertail, if you go up there again, you'll die." Cindertail frowned. "If I'm a warrior I should be treated as one." He pressed "All of the other warriors have to fight, so I will too." Slatestar opened his mouth to protest, but a stern glare from Cindertail made him reluctantly nod his head. "Thank you, Slatestar." The warrior sighed. Slatestar just turned and started walking again, muttering before he left, "Get some rest. You'll need it if you're going to be a father. Rounding up kits can be quite the task."

~~~~

Thistlepaw trotted happily behind his new mentor. Gingerstem walked stifly through the forest. It was oddly cold. In fact, it was the coldest day that Thistlepaw had ever remembered. Some of the leaves on the trees looming above were white with frost already. It was weird, considering the day before was sunny and only a tad bit chilly. But now, Thistlepaw was sure that he could see his whiskers starting to freeze. Sniffing, he looked to his sister next to him. Cherrypaw had been the cat closest to him. Sure, Hickorypaw and Acornpaw were his siblings too, but they were better together. It was Thistlepaw and Cherrypaw, and Hickorypaw and Acornpaw. Their mother always seemed to know this and typically could guess what the four were up to based on what the others were acting like. Like one time, Thistlepaw was trying to climb up the cliff wall and had asked Cherrypaw to keep watch. She wasn't very good at acting natural and gave her brother's plans away by nervously fidgeting by the covered spot Thistlepaw was climbing up. The two kits were forced to sleep outside that night. Cherrypaw always went along with whatever crazy scheme Thistlepaw came up with. He owed her so much. She butted him with her shoulder. "Pay attention!" She hissed quietly "Did you even hear what Gingerstem said?" Thistlepaw shook his head. Cherrypaw rolled her eyes. Otterfur seemed to overhear them. "Your mentor said to be careful of that badger den over there." He repeated, nodding to a hole "It fills up with water whenever it rains. You'll drown in an instant." Thistlepaw felt a pang of curiosity."Can we go check it out?" He meowed excitedly. Hickorypaw flattened his ears. "Did you not hear him?" He hissed "You'll die." Thistlepaw stared at his brother. "You think that'll stop me?" He teased. Hickorypaw scoffed. "Fine. Either way you'll be killed. If not by the water then by mom's fury." Acornpaw just watched in silence, as she always did. The small brown she-cat huddled closer to Hickorypaw. Thistlepaw took a step closer to his brother. Hickorypaw was the tallest out of all of them, so Thistlepaw had to look up to meet his angry gaze. "I'm older than you, Hickorypaw!" Thistlepaw growled "You can't tell me what to do!" Hickorypaw narrowed his eyes. "You sure don't act like it." He muttered "But, hey, do whatever. I don't care." With that, Hickorypaw pushed past Thistlepaw, stomping further along the patrol path. "Buzzkill." Thistlepaw muttered, staying far away from his brother for the rest of the patrol.

~~~~

Cherrypaw felt a cold nose against her ear. "Cherrypaw!" A voice whispered, though it sounded as loud as a yell "Wake up!" Cherrypaw moaned and rolled over. "Leave me alone, Thistlepaw." She growled to her brother. "But Cherrypaw!" He protested "We have to go!" Cherrypaw furrowed her brow, eyes still closed. "Go where?" She yawned. "The badger den, duh." Thistlepaw sighed. He prodded his sister with a paw, making her move. She shook him off. "You heard Hickorypaw and Otterfur, you can't go there." She whispered, slowly drifting back to sleep. "As if I'd listen to them!" Thistlepaw scoffed "I'm going either way. You don't have to come if you don't want to." Cherrypaw's eyes shot open as she heard her brother start to leave. It was dangerous, but she couldn't let him go alone! He was her brother, the most important cat in her life!" She reluctantly pulled herself to her paws, picking her way around the other sleeping apprentices. "Thistlepaw, wait!" She called quietly, following him into the forest.

The two were walking silently. The frigid night made them want to keep all warm breath to themselves. Even more than the day, the night was absolutely freezing. Cherrypaw was fluffed up so much that you couldn't tell her apart from a dust cloud. And Thistlepaw was so stiff that it was a wonder he was moving his limbs at all. Eventually, they reached the badger den. Thistlepaw peered over the side. He didn't see any water, only inky blackness. Cherrypaw looked in as well. "They lied!" Thistlepaw said triumphantly, dangling a paw into the hole. Cherrypaw placed her tail on his back. "What are you doing?" She asked, terrified. Thistlepaw blinked up at her, as if it was obvious. "I'm...going in?" He told her slowly, sliding further into the hole. "Waiwaitwait!" She spluttered, coming up to him. Giving a deep breath, she aligned her paws with his. Swallowing, she turned to face him. His face was in a wide smile. "Ready?" He asked. After she nodded, the two kicked off, sliding down the dirt walls and tumbling into the hole. The darkness seemed to swallow the two young cats. The hole was deeper than it looked. Several heart beats went by before Cherrypaw felt an icy cold envelop her. She sank into the freezing water slowly. She turned the water, trying to surface. Her head burst through the surface, causing water to cascade everywhere. Cherrypaw spluttered and coughed, trying to regain air. She looked around frantically. "Thistlepaw?" She shouted "Thistlepaw?" She heard a groan from across the cavern. She swiveled to see a shivering pile of grey fur laying on a stone platform. "THISTLEPAW!" Cherrypaw cried. She swam as fast and as well as she could over to him. She pulled herself out of the water, droplets streaming off of her pelt. She curled up next to her brother. They were both freezing cold and drenched. Not a good combination. She nudged him fondly. "Thistlepaw, come on, get up." She urged. Looking up, she saw a faint light. It was the moon. She smiled, curling around her brother. He was breathing slowly, eyes starting to close. Water dribbled out of his mouth and he was too weak to cough. She licked his forehead, no noticing the numbing that was crawling up her body. "Look." She whispered to him, nudging his cheek "It's the moon." Thistlepaw barely opened his eyes to look up. He gave a weak smile. "Yea. See. It'll all be okay." She whispered, voice catching. Her brother swallowed. "C-Cherrypaw." He whispered "I'm sorry for everything. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Tears started to well in his eyes, mixing in his wet fur. Cherrypaw shook her head and licked his ears, resting her chin next to his. "No." She smiled "It's not. It's okay. I'm here. I'll always be here for you, brother." Thistlepaw moved his head so that their cheeks were touching. He gave a small shaky breath before laying completed still. Cherrypaw let out a wail of grief. Her brother was dead. She felt tears flow down her face. She buried her nose in his fur, trying to pick out his scent from the icy water smell. She took a deep breath, watching the air fog up, and closed her eyes, feeling a wave of warmth flow over her before the world turned to black.

[Cindertail's leg isn’t healable, however he chooses to remain a warrior. He also decides to keep his stone in the pile.]
[Thistlekit, Hickorykit, Acornkit, And Cherrykit are made into apprentices!]
[Thistlepaw is apprenticed to Gingerstem, Hickorypaw to Vipersun, Acornpaw to Otterfur, And Cherrypaw to Deerleap!]
[Thistlepaw And Cherrypaw go exploring. Unfortunately, they get trapped and freeze to death on a record-breaking cold night.]
[Otterfur, Wrenpool, Vipersun, and Hickorypaw patrol]
[Otterfur, Lionclaw, Grassheart, and Deerleap hunt]
[Batfur, Talonpaw, Nightpaw, and Elmpaw hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw Hunting]
[Ravencloud teaches Acornpaw Hunting]
[Nightpaw trains in swimming]
[Quailthroat teaches Robinpaw Climbing]
[The Clan consumes x1 hare and x3 minnow]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 49 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 45 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 55 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 37 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 31 m | M | X
          Batfur | 31 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 65 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 33 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 46 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 34 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 24 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 36 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 41 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 47 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 41 m | M | X
          Adderbreeze | 18 m | F | X
          Squirrelheart | 18 m | F | X
          Fognose | 18 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 32 | F | X
          Astercry | 18 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 15 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 27 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 27 m | M | X

Apprentices:
          Nightpaw | 12 m | M| X
          Elmpaw | 12 m | F| X
          Talonpaw | 12 m | M| X
          Robinpaw | 11 m | M| X
          Hickorypaw | 6 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 6 m | F | X (right)

Queens:
          Wisteriawind | 46 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 37 m | F | X

Kits:
          Darkkit | 5 m | M | X
          Hollykit | 5 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x1
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x2
    Borage | Brings down fever, reduces belly and chest pain, and helps queens produce more milk| x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and poisons | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x7 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x2 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Cougarleap | Nightpaw | 5 | Hunting, Stealth, Battle, Climbing
    Ravencloud | Elmpaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Battle, Stealth, Swimming
    Lionclaw | Talonpaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming, Battle
    Quailthroat | Robinpaw | 4 | Swimming, Hunting, Stealth, Battle
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 0 |
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 3
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Thistlepaw | Froze to Death| X
    Cherrypaw | Froze to Death | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightpaw, Elmpaw, Talonpaw
    Thornshard (FloodClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkkit, Hollykit, Wrenkit, Bristlekit, Robinpaw (foster)
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlepaw, Hickorypaw, Acornpaw, Cherrypaw
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 21

Postby inky. » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:08 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 33 (0 kits)
Next Birth: Rabbitspark (Now!), Adderbreeze (2 post), Squirrelheart (2 posts)
Mod Notes: OOOO I CANT WAIT FOR CINDERSPARK BABIES!!

Archive

Rabbitspark was laying in the sun. The cold of the recent days had been able to hold off and miraculously, today it was rather warm. She smiled at the sky and the sun smiled back. Suddenly, a fit of pain gripped her stomach. She gasped. Adderbreeze, who was resting next to her noticed. "Rabbitspark are you okay?!" The queen asked worriedly. She got to her paws and looked around. Rabbitspark beamed up to her through the pain. "Adderbeeze..." She huffed "The kits are coming!" Cindertail, who was bringing his mate something to eat, heard this. "WHAT?!" He yowled, dropping the squirrel. "THE KITS ARE COMING! MINKBLOSSOM! MINKBLOSSOM! HELP! WHERE ARE YOU? MINKBLOSSOOOOOOM!" He was bouncing around like an idiot, yelling at the top of his lungs. The medicine cat batted him on the muzzle to shut him up. "Open your eyes and close your mouth and you might find out." She growled. Cindertail placed a paw on her shoulder, lashing his tail to his mate. "Minkblossom! You have to help her! The kits are coming!" He urged. "I know. I'm not deaf." She growled. "Well what are you waiting for?" Cindertail meowed, pushing her towards the nursery "Let's go!" Rabbitpspark cast an apologetic glance at Minkblossom and allowed Adderbreeze to help her into her nest. Minkblossom entered the nursery with a bundle of herbs. Cindertail followed her, but the medicine cat stopped, causing the tom to bump into her. "Ow!" He muttered. "You have to wait outside, Cindertail." She told him. Cindertail gasped. "Oh come on! Those are my kits! Why can't I go in?!" Minkblossom flattened her ears. "Because," She hissed "The den's already crowded without you bouncing up and down and getting in my way!" She continued into the den, leaving Cindertail looking like a lost kitten outside. "Rabbitspark, are you sure you want more kits? You already have one out there." Minkblossom sighed after everyone was settled. Rabbitspark giggled through the pain. "I'm sorry for him, he gets overly excited sometimes." She meowed. "I've noticed." The medicine cat grumbled. The other two queens giggled at their exchange. Adderbreeze and Squirrelheart were in their own nests, eager to see what birth would be like. Minkblossom gently pushed a stick in the direction of Rabbitspark's mouth. "Ready?" She asked, excitement starting to creep in. Even though the medicine cat was a bit of a grump, she always enjoyed the adorableness of kits. Rabbitspark smiled nervously and nodded. And so, they began.

~~~~~~

Slatestar trembled in his nest. The cold of leaf-bare had penetrated his chest, sprouting sickness in his lungs. He could barely speak without having a coughing fit. His mid-day nap had been interrupted by Cindertail's wailing. He couldn't help but smile at his friend's enthusiasm. He didn't know how exactly being a father felt, he had never planed on having a mate or kits, but Cindertail's excitement made his overjoyed at the new litter of kittens that were being born. Suddenly, a sand-colored shouldered blocked his vision. Slatestar raised his head wearily. "Oh hello Vipersun." He said weakly. Vipersun glared down at him, ears flattened and eyes narrowed. The grey leader looked up at the warrior, confused. "What's wrong?" He whispered. Vipersun curled his lip to reveal his glistening teeth. "What's wrong?" He hissed quietly "I'll tell you what's wrong, Slatetstar. You're pathetic." Slatestar was taken aback. "Excuse me?" He meowed. Vipersun's claws slid out. "You're a pathetic excuse for a leader! You're basically inviting the bear to come and kill us all!" Slatestar closed his eyes. "Vipersun, what are you talking about? I'm ill, you shouldn't be in here." Vipersun snarled. "Shut up! You're not sending up a cat, correct? The bear will find out eventually, and then it will come and slay us in our sleep!" Slatestar sighed. "Vipersun, you heard Squirrelheart. For StarClan's sake you agreed with her! The bear is asleep!" Vipersun glared at his leader. "Mousedung! She just wanted to save her pelt! She's a coward! And so are you! You haven't even been up to face the bear!" Slatestar flicked an ear impatiently. He didn't have the energy for this. "We talked about this last moon." He yawned. Vipersun flashed a paw and pushed it against Slatestar's neck, pinning his head to the floor. "You're pathetic." Vipersun repeated, voice dripping with hatred. "Repeating it won't make it true." Slatestar coughed. Vipersun was pushing his swollen throat closed. He couldn't breath. A viscous cough shook the cat's body, making every inch of him ache. Vipersun backed away, removing his paw. But it didn't help with Slatestar's coughing. He glared at the corner of the den. There was a bundle of wet moss from earlier when Minkblossom had come to check on him. Vipersun's eyes flashed with recognition and he reluctantly went over to collect it. He stood over the moss for a few heartbeats before bringing it to Slatestar to drink. As he lapped at it, a strange tasted flooded his mouth. "This tastes weird." He choked out. Vipersun tilted his head. "What do you mean? It's water. What does it taste like?" He asked. Slatestar moved his tongued around his mouth, trying to identify the taste. "It's sweet. But bitter at the same time. Almost like a berry." He said slowly. Vipersun scoffed. "Whatever, You're imagining things, you old fox. It's probably because you're too sick to process things." Vipersun turned to leave. "If you tell anyone about this, you'll be dead, you understand?" Vipersun meowed "Oh wait. You already are." Without another word, he exited the den. Slatestar was confused for a moment. Then, he felt his lungs heave and his head split. He flopped his head on the ground and dug his claws into his nest. He spat and coughed and squirmed, and eventually laid still.

[Rabbitspark goes into labor! Minkblossom uses x1 chervil to help]
[Slatestar looses another life to 'sickness'...]
[Elmstream, Nightfur, Talonsky, and Robinheart patrol]
[Batfur, Elmstream, Nightfur, and Wrenpond hunt]
[Lionclaw, Talonsky, Robinheart, and Quailthroat hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw Climbing]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw Climbing]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Battle]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw Battle]
[Lionclaw teaches Wasppaw Hunting]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Hunting]
[The Clan consumes x1 squirrel and x2 fish]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 51 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 47 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 57 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 39 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 33 m | M | X
          Batfur | 33 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 67 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 35 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 48 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 36 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 26 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 38 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 43 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 49 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 43 m | M | X
          Fognose | 20 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 34 | F | X
          Astercry | 20 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 17 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 29 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 29 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 48 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 14 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 14 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 14 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 13 m | M| X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 8 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 8 m | F | X (right)
          Wasppaw | 10 m | Male | X
          Darkpaw | 7 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 7 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 9 m | Gender | X

Queens:
          Rabbitspark | 39 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 20 m | F | X
          Squirrelheart | 20 m | F | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x2
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x2
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x3
    Bindweed | Helps mend broken limbs | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x9 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x4 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Lionclaw | Wasppaw| 0 |
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 1 | Hunting
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstrean, Talonsky
    Thornshard (FloodClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrenkit, Bristlekit, Robinheart (foster)
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Kits
    Unknown (Stormfang) and Adderbreeze| Kits
    Stormfang and Squirrelheart | Kits
Last edited by inky. on Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 22

Postby inky. » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:17 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 35 (2 kits)
Number of Servings: 7
Next Birth: Adderbreeze (1 post), Squirrelheart (1 post)

Archive

~~~~
Last Moon
~~~~

Cindertail curled around his mate. His bushy tail entwined with Rabbitspark's. The new mother was proudly looking down at her daughter and sons, mouth spread in a cheek to cheek smile and tears of joy pooling in her eyes. Cindertail licked her cheek, whispering his love into her ear. "They're so perfect, Rabbitspark." He purred to her "You did amazing." Rabbitspark huffed with laughter and nuzzled her mate. She licked her kits individually. "They need names." Minkblossom pointed out sweetly. Cindertail had never seen the grumpy medicine cat smile. But now, she beamed at the couple and their litter. Cindertail was bursting with pride, examining his one and only litter he would ever have. They definitely would be great warriors when they grew up. The thin, tiny ginger kitten let out a loud mew. Rabbitspark let out a giggle. "Fiery. Just like his pelt." She whispered. "Flickerkit." Cindertail smiled "A fiery personality needs a blazing name." Rabbitspark purred, showing her approval of her son's name. "This one looks just like his father." She noticed, prushing the sooty tom with her tail. "Handsome? Amazing? The best warrior? I think so too." Cindertail teased, earning an annoyed glance from his mate. Rabbitspark shook her head. "I think it's only fitting that he shares your name." She explained "Ashkit, not too similar, not too different." Cindertail licked his mate's forehead. "Perfect." He murmured. Then, the two parents looked down on their only daughter. A dainty tortoiseshell, with splotches of tan scattering through her fur. "Her fur pattern looks like the color of lily pollen scattered on a river." Adderbreeze observed. "Lilykit." Rabbitspark breathed "A beautiful name for a beautiful she-kit." Adderbreeze's eyes widened. "Oh, no, Rabbitspark, you don't have to name her that! I was just-" She said quickly. But the mother cut her off. "No, Adderbreeze, I love it! I could never have thought of it!" She purred, blinking thankfully at the queen. Adderbreeze murmured, embarrassed at the older queen's praise.

Suddenly, Flickerkit let out a high-pitched squeak. The young tom was yowling in pain. Rabbitspark's eyes widened. She frantically pulled her son closer, nestling him to her belly. "Come on little one," she urged "eat." But Flickerkit pushed her away. Cindertail realized that his son hadn't been nursing like his other kits. In fact, he had been laying quite still in the middle of the nest since he was born a few hours earlier. Cindertail licked his lips nervously, shooting a glance at Minkblossom. The medicine cat hurried over and sniffed the kit. She nudged him with her nose, trying to get him to move. But he didn't budge. Flickerkit just emited a weak mewl. Minkblossom picked him up and pushed him into his mother's belly, swaddling him in her warmth. Rabbitspark rapidly licked his fur, spreading warmth within him. The mother was filled with panic. Why wasn't he moving? Flickerkit hadn't even touched his mother for a few heartbeats before using some of his mininmal energy to push himself away. "W-why won't he feed? Or even stay with me?" She cried, heartbreak sharp in her voice. Cindertail pressed himself against her. "T-this happens sometimes. Very rarely, but it happens." Minkblossom whispered "He isn't strong enough to feed." Rabbitspark lashed her tail. "What do you mean? His siblings are doing it just fine! If he doesn't feed, he'll...he'll" She protested, tears pricking her eyes. The mother couldn't bring herself to say what everyone in the den was thinking. "I'm sorry, Rabbitspark, but he's not going to make it." Minkblossom choked out. Almost as soon as she said this, Flickerkit let out a feeble wail and laid still, his chest flat. Rabbitspark let out a ear-peircing wail. Cindertail buried his nose in her neck fur, letting his tears mix with her pelt. Flickerkit's life, like his name, had been blown out.

~~~~
Present
~~~~

Astercry slipped out of the den. Her black pelt blended well with the shadows of the night-covered camp. Her paws made a soft thumping sound as she walked quickly over the hardened ground. The nights had gotten chillier and the ground around them practically frozen, along with a few of the smaller rivers in their territory. Thankfully, though, the lake that surrounded them still was flowing and a good source of refreshing water. The warrior scrambled through the hole she had previously dug in the far corner of camp, in the tiny wedge between the cliff-face and the camp wall. She pulled herself under the bramble bush and continued out into the forest, not leaving any scraps of fluff behind. She was meeting her mate, Duststorm of FloodClan- or HurricaneClan now. She had heard of their neighbors' changes. She had hoped that he was still coming, she had important news to tell him. She wanted to start a family. They had been meeting for quite a few moons and had become mates around three moons ago. She had told him that she wasn't quite ready to have kits yet, but now she was. She knew the nursery would be crowded, but that was fine with her. She was small. She would fit. Besides, she shouldn't let other cats determine her family choices. Astercry ran through the forest, leaping over a frozen stream and scurrying to the bank of the lake. She crossed at the tree that had fallen down during one of the big storms over green-leaf that the BearClan cats had discovered just last moon, and sprinted over the moors, anxiously awaiting the sight of her beloved mate.

[Astercry sneaks out of camp and tries for kits with her mate, Duststorm of HurricaneClan]
[Unfortunatly, Flickerkit, one of Rabbitspark’s newborns, refuses to stay near his mother, and passes onto StarClan a few hours after birth. His family mourns, but are thankful for two strong kits.]
[Weaselfur, Astercry, Nightfur, And Batfur patrol]
[Lionclaw, Sandstep, Otterfur, And Grassheart hunt]
[Ravencloud, Gingerstem, Fognose, And Swiftwind hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw Stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw Stealth]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Climbing]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw Climbing]
[Lionclaw teaches Wasppaw Battle]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Hunting]
[The Clan consumes x1 small fish and x4 mice ]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 52 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 48 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 58 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 40 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 34 m | M | X
          Batfur | 34 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 68 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 36 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 49 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 37 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 27 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 39 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 44 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 50 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 42 m | M | X
          Fognose | 21 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 35 | F | X
          Astercry | 21 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 18 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 30 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 30 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 49 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 15 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 15 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 15 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 14 m | M| X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 9 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 9 m | F | X (right)
          Wasppaw | 11 m | Male | X
          Darkpaw | 8 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 8 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 10 m | Male | X

Queens:
          Rabbitspark | 40 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 21 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 21 m | F | X

Kits:
          Lilykit | 1 m | Female | X
          Ashkit | 1 | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | HurricaneClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Raspberry Leaf | Used to help queens during kitting | x1
    Stick | Used to bite down when a cat is in pain | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x4 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Lionclaw | Wasppaw| 1 | Hunting
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 1 |

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 3
    Robinheart | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Flickerkit | Weakness after birth | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstream, Talonky
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrenkit, Bristlekit, Robinheart (foster)
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Flickerkit, Lilykit, Ashkit
    Duststorm (HurricaneClan) and Astercry | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 23

Postby inky. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:43 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 35 (2 kits)
Number of Servings: 7
Next Ruins Visit: Now!
Next Birth: Adderbreeze (Now), Squirrelheart (Now), Astercry (2 posts)

Archive

Vipersun swished his sand colored tail over the hardened ground. The night had brought along the bitter frost, solidifying the mud caused by the earlier rain. He surveyed the cats surrounding him. His green eyes paused as they reached the golden tom sitting in front of him. "Lionclaw." He meowed gruffly, jerking the tom's attention away from the frozen leaf he was moving his claws in and out of. "Did you do it?" He asked. Lionclaw's lips peeled back to reveal sharp fangs, yellowed by the countless moons of eating fresh-kill. "It worked perfectly. Deathberries in a mouse. You're a genius! Slatestar never saw it coming. And Minkblossom thinks that he caught another fit of that nasty lung disease he lost his first life to." Vipersun blinked when his companion mentioned his genius. He nodded contently and licked his lips. "Deathberries work well, but we have to start being more creative in our methods." He pointed out "By my calculations, Slatestar only has six lives left. We have to get him down to two lives max before we make our move." That's what this session was about. The group of five cats had been meeting practically every other night to draw up their plan. Otterfur shifted uneasily. Lionclaw had completed his test of loyalty. Now, Vipersun had to pick another one of his followers to test. Grassheart scoffed under her breath. Otterfur had never really conversed with the she-cat, but over these past few moons, he realized how snippy and stubborn she was. "These cats are idiots!" She hissed "They won't catch on until they're buried in their own graves!" Deerleap glared at the she-cat. "But if they catch us, they wont hesitate to slit our throats." She protested. Grassheart dramatically rolled her eyes. "Vipersun!" She gasped "Give me a task. I'll complete it in half the time just to show you how ignorant BearClan is!" Vipersun tilted his head, clearly considering her offer. Otterfur let out a huff of air in relief. Big mistake. Vipersun snapped his eyes to the brown tom, mouth slowly widening into a sneer. Otterfur swallowed, slightly lowering his ears. "Otterfur. You've been oddly silent lately." He purred, voice dripping with sweet venom. "I-I...well, I-" The tom started, tail twitching, but he was cut off by Vipersun's sharp voice. "Lionclaw you said that your apprentice has been failing his training sessions?" He asked nonchalantly. Lionclaw's fur spiked up, eyes narrowing. "Yes. He has. He's a coward, really. Always running his mouth and thinking he has more experience than I do. He needs to be scolded, taught a lesson about his place in the world. I'm trying to make him great, but he's a sad excuse for a warrior. He'll be of no use to us." He reported. Vipersun nodded. "Well. Otterfur. You heard him." The tom meowed "Teach Wasppaw a lesson he won't forget."

[Slatestar looses yet another life due to 'sickness']
[Minkblossom asks StarClan for a strong she-cat warrior]
[Squirrelheart and Adderbreeze go into labor! Minkblossom aids them, using x1 Lamb's Ear and x1 Raspberry leaf (if it's possible, could Adderbreeze's litter contain only 1-2 kits? And if Squirrel's litter could be larger than Adder's that would be great! Of course, this isn't necesarry it just would help the plot a bit]
[Vipersun, Ravencloud, Otterfur, and Acornpaw patrol]
[Weaselfur, Gingerstem, Talonsky, And Robinheart hunt]
[Fognose, Swiftwind, Wrenpond, And Nightclaw hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw Stealth]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw Stealth]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Climbing]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw Stealth]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Battle]
[The Clan consumes x2 big fish and x1 mouse ]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 53 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 49 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 59 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 41 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 35 m | M | X
          Batfur | 35 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 69 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 37 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 50 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 38 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 28 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 40 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 45 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 51 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 43 m | M | X
          Fognose | 22 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 36 | F | X
          Swiftwind | 19 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 31 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 31 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 50 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 16 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 16 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 16 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 15 m | M| X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 10 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 10 m | F | X (right)
          Wasppaw | 12 m | Male | X
          Darkpaw | 9 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 9 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 11 m | Male | X

Queens:
          Rabbitspark | 41 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 22 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 22 m | F | X
          Astercry | 22 m | F | X

Kits:
          Lilykit | 2 m | Female | X
          Ashkit | 2 | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Raspberry Leaf | Used to help queens during kitting | x0
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6| 1 servings
    Minnow | x4 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Lionclaw | Wasppaw| 2 | Hunting
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 2 | Hunting

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 3
    Robinheart | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstream, Talonky
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrenkit, Bristlekit, Robinheart (foster)
Last edited by inky. on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 24

Postby inky. » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:38 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 42 (8 kits)
Number of Servings: 8
Next Ruins Visit: 10/6
Next Birth: Astercry (1 posts)
Mod Notes: So I couldn't find what Beech bark does? Is there a specific effect?
Cats to Find: Rainwing, 68

Archive

Otterfur watched as Rosemist pleaded with Slatestar. The thin leader was looking down at her, clearly exhausted. Suddenly, a pang of guilt hit Otterfur. The poor tom hadn't really done anything wrong. Vipersun just wanted to be in charge, and Otterfur had to play along in order to stay alive. He sighed, licking a paw and drawing it over his ear. His eyes surveyed the camp, stopping as he saw the nursery. It was getting crowded in there since Squirrelheart and Adderbreeze both had sizable litters, and Astercry would give birth some time in the next few moons. Slatestar had even advised the Clan to put having litters on hold until the current batch was out of the nursery. No one had really minded, due to the lack of mated pairs. Otterfur frowned. His age was getting to the older side and he still hadn't found a nice she-cat to settle down with. His slick brown tail swished a frozen leaf out of the way. Hey, he wasn't the only tom without a mate. Now that he though about it, more cats were single than taken. But then again, half the Clan was made up of new, young warriors who could fall in love with anyone they pleased. Maybe he should go look by the HurricaneClan border. Everyone seemed to have a crush on a cat from that Clan, and since Slatestar didn't really care about who they decided to become mates with, several of the BearClan warriors were half-clan kits. Not that there was anything wrong with that, of course. But Otterfur much preferred finding a she-cat within his own ranks. Maybe a rouge would join or something.

He was pulled out of his planning session by the sound of a cat angrily clearing his throat. Otterfur didn't have to turn around to figure out that it was Vipersun. Sure enough, the tall tom walked in front of him, sitting by the brown warrior's front paws. Vipersun remained sitting, even though Otterfur was laying down, and peered down at his companion. "I saw Wasppaw leave for training this morning." He murmured icily, making sure to keep his voice lowered. The brown tom swallowed. "Well, Lionclaw was always one for the early morning. He must have a long training session planned." He chuckled nervously. But Vipersun was unamused. He narrowed his eyes and hummed. "Yes, well, I thought we agreed on your task." He growled. Otterfur flicked one of his rounded ears. "I know, I'm sorry. I just...I've never had to...you know...kill a cat before, much less an apprentice." He murmured. Vipersun inhaled loudly and exhaled with a small laugh. "I understand. The first time is always the most difficult." He meowed silkily. Otterfur tilted his head. As quick as lightning, Vipersun struck Otterfur with his paw, pinning his neck on the chilly ground. His claws poked through Otterfur's oily neck fluff and threatened to rip the skin open. Vipersun leaned down to his Clanmate's ear. "But the more cats you kill, the easier it gets. You learn where the major veins are, the best place to slice open, and the easiest way to take them down." He growled quietly. His claws dug deeper into Otterfur's neck. The tom felt his skin beneath Vipersun's claws. His heart was pounding, threatening to make his skin split against the sharp razors positioned at his throat. "I'm sorry Vipersun." He said hastily "I promise I'll do it. Just give me time. That's all I need." Vipersun chuckled darkly into his ear, sending shivers of fear down Otterfur's spine. "Well isn't it just unfortunate that time is the only thing we don't have?" He spat. Otterfur whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut and Vipersun pressed down, positioning his claws to puncture the warm skin. "I will gladly remove you from the plan. Lionclaw has already proved his intentions. Grassheart seems eager. Maybe I should tell her to kill you. Or maybe I could just rip out your throat myself." He snarled, pressing down with even more force. Otterfur gurgled. He couldn't breathe. He tapped Vipersun's paw pleadingly. How was no one seeing this?! He opened his eyes and stared at his old friend. But he wasn't there. No. The old Vipersun was gone. The one who taught him how to hunt and journeyed with him as a young loner had disappeared behind a furious, blood thirsty beast. His mouth opened and closed like a dying fish's as he tried to choke out a sentence. "I'm....sorry." He spluttered "I'll...do...it. I'll kill Wasppaw!" After his promise, Vipersun back up, removing his claws and allowing Otterfur to gasp and cough. He sat up, leaning on his front paws. His lungs felt numb and his small cough he had developed yesterday turned into a full on hacking. Air forced its way into his body and Otterfur eventually calmed down. He panted and swallowed, casting a side glance at Vipersun. The tom was sitting up straight, impatiently twitching his tail tip. "You done?" He asked monotone. Otterfur took a deep breath and sighed. He stood shakily and blinked. His eyes were sorrowful. "What happened to you?" He whispered "You used to be such a good cat. You were like a brother to me, protecting me from everything. And you almost killed me." Hurt filled his voice. "Nothing happened to me." Vipersun scoffed, turning his head "Besides I would never kill you. I can't. I need you." Otterfur shook his head. "No you don't. You want me. Only because I'm the only one who still cares for you. Sandstep hasn't spoken to you in moons." Vipersun's gaze snapped back. "She'd busy as deputy." He stated firmly. Otterfur shook his head and pushed past his old friend. Vipersun turned to look at him but didn't follow. Otterfur was about to head to the medicine den for something to soothe his cough when Rosemist stopped him. "Hey Otterfur!" She purred. Otterfur furrowed his brow. Why was she talking to him? "Sorry to bother you." She smiled "Slatestar said you'd help me look for my brother. I'm really worried about him. He doesn't do well by himself in the cold." She was sincere. Her normally clear green eyes were clouded over with concern. Otterfur sighed and cleared his throat. "Yea ok. But I can't be out for long, Minkblossom will have my pelt if she finds I've gone out with a cough." Rosemist's face glowed. She pushed her nose into his shoulder. "Thank you so much!" She purred "And that's fine! We can wait until you get better to go out again if we don't find him." Wait. This wasn't a one time thing? Otterfur groaned inwardly. Rosemist pranced past him, heading for the exit, Otterfur following slowly. The two were almost out of the camp when he met eyes with Vipersun. The tom's eyes were slits, reminding Otterfur of his task. He nodded reassuringly and followed Rosemist out of the camp, sighing nervously and trying to work out a plan to kill Wasppaw.

[Rosemist pleads with Slatestar to help her find her brother. Otterfur agrees to help her, much to Minkblossom's dismay.]
[Talonsky, Gingerstem, and Otterfur (after his patrol) rest]
[Rosemist, Vipersun, Otterfur, and Grassheart patrol]
[Elmstream, Ravencloud, Nightclaw, And Wrenpond hunt]
[Wisteriawind, Stormfang, Fognose, And Deerleap hunt]
[Vipersun decides to not teach Hickorypaw and Acornpaw swimming due to the cold. They go hunting instead.]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw nothing]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw and Hollypaw Stealth]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw nothing]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Climbing]
[The Clan consumes x2 hares and x1 squirrel]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 54 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 50 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 60 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 42 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 36 m | M | X
          Batfur | 36 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 70 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 38 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 51 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 39 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 29 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 41 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 46 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 52 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 44 m | M | X
          Fognose | 23 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 37 | F | X
          Swiftwind | 20 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 32 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 32 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 51 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 17 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 17 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 17 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 16 m | M| X
          Rosemist | 46 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 11 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 11 m | F | X (right)
          Wasppaw | 13 m | M | X
          Darkpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 10 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 12 m | M | X

Queens:
          Rabbitspark | 42 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 23 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 23 m | F | X
          Astercry | 23 m | F | X

Kits:
          Lilykit | 3 m | F | X
          Ashkit | 3 m | M | X
          Stonekit | 1 m | M | X
          Shrewkit | 1 m | M | X
          Starlingkit | 1 m | F | X
          Shrikekit | 1 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderkit | 1 m | M | X
          Hawkkit | 1 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Mallow | Soothes Bellyache | x2
    Beech Bark | Unknown Usage | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6| 1 servings
    Minnow | x4 | 1 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Lionclaw | Wasppaw| 3 | Hunting
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 3
    Robinheart | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightfur, Elmstream, Talonsky
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
    Unknown (Stormfang) and Adderbreeze| Thunderkit, Hawkkit
    Stormfang and Squirrelheart | Stonekit, Shrewkit, Starlingkit, Shrikekit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 25

Postby inky. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:50 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 42 (8 kits)
Next Ruins Visit: 10/6
Next Birth: Astercry (Now!)
Mod Notes: Ok thanks! And I'm so glad you like it ^^

Archive

Astercry shifted uncomfortably in her nest. She grumbled and stretched her legs, accidentally kicking Adderbreeze in the rump. "Oh!" Astercry gasped "I'm sorry!" Adderbreeze giggled, shaking her head. "It's okay Astercry. There's not much room in here with four queens. They should really think about expanding- Thunderkit! Stop trying to crush your sister!" She snipped, giving her son a glare. The tomkit had grown at an astonishing rate, almost half as large as Hawkkit, which was unfortunate for her. Thunderkit's eyes widened and he instantly backed away from the small she-kit he was playing with, sniffing his sister to make sure he didn't hurt her. Even for his large size, he was extremely sweet and caring, especially for his sister. "Sorry, mamma!" He meowed "Are you okay Hawkkit?" He nudged his sister with his nose, earning a giggle from her. "I'm fine!" She purred, smile taking over her face "I'm not that fragile." Adderbreeze sighed, flicking an ear. "Alright, just, be careful. Watch out for any icy patches, I don't want you two to get hurt." Thunderkit puffed out his chest and wrapped a paw around Hawkkit. "Don't worry! I'll protect us mamma!" He declared proudly, making his mother giggle, and continued to wrestle gently with Hawkkit outside the nursery. Adderbreeze looked back at Astercry. "Anyways, yea, the warriors should see if they can make the nursery a bit larger." She sighed. "Well, I mean, it's made of stone." Stormfang, who was in the den visiting Squirrelheart and their kits, pointed out "There's not much we can do." Squirrelheart huffed. "Oh, I'm sure there's something. You toms are strong and smart, you could figure it out." She lifted her head to nuzzle her mate. Stormfang smiled and rigidly nuzzled her back. A normal cat wouldn't have guessed that he loved another she-cat. Unless he didn't. Adderbreeze swallowed the lump that grew in her throat. She missed having Stormfang by her side, having him curled against her at night, and the though of him not being able to publicly raise their kits made her heart ache with sorrow. Thankfully, neither Thunderkit or Hawkkit looked like their father, so keeping their paternal heritage a secret wouldn't be too difficult. She could always say that a HurricaneClan cat or a loner was the father. It would be believable enough. But even that idea made her cringe. She couldn't hurt Stormfang like that. She wouldn't say anything, after all, the identity of a cat's parents doesn't matter, it's who they are that counts. Stormfang's voice broke her thought bubble. "Adderbreeze?" He murmured quietly. Her green eyes snapped up to meet his. The look in those mysterious yellow circles made Adderbreeze's mind go numb. The longing for him and his company surged through her. "Are you alright?" He meowed "Do you need anything? Something to eat?" Adderbreeze felt happiness flow through her. Her lips parted in a smile, but before she could answer, Squirrelheart butted in. "Seriously, Adderbeeze!" She purred "He's already getting Astercry and I a squirrel. He'll be your delivery cat for today." Suddenly Adderbreeze didn't feel so special. Her happiness faded to dissapointment, but she didn't dare let it show. Keeping her facade, she nodded, smile still wide. "Yea sure, I'll have a mouse if you can find a good one." She meowed. Stormfang blinked apologetically and nodded, exiting the nursery to go fetch their meals. Adderbreeze sighed heavily and lowered her head so her chin rested on her paws. Her eyes just slid closed when Astercry let out a strangled gasp. "The kits..." She panted "They're coming!"

[Astercry goes into labor! Minkblossom assists]
[Talonsky, Gingerstem, and Otterfur rest]
[Cindertail, Cougarleap, Nightfur, and Stormfang patrol]
[Rosemist, Vipersun, Sandstep, and Grassheart follow the scent of the she-cat]
[Elmstream, Wisteriawind, Robinheart, And Lionclaw hunt]
[Fognose, Swiftwind, Quailthroat, And Grassheart hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw and Acornpaw swimming]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw nothing]
[Cindertail teaches Darkpaw Stealth]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Stealth]
[The Clan consumes x4 mice and x2 squirrels]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 55 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 51 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 61 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 43 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 37 m | M | X
          Batfur | 37 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 71 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 39 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 52 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 40 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 30 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 42 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 47 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 53 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 45 m | M | X
          Fognose | 24 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 38 | F | X
          Swiftwind | 21 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 33 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 33 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 52 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 18 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 18 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 18 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 17 m | M| X
          Rosemist | 47 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 12 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 12 m | F | X (right)
          Wasppaw | 14 m | M | X
          Darkpaw | 11 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 11 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 13 m | M | X

Queens:
          Rabbitspark | 43 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 24 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 24 m | F | X
          Astercry | 24 m | F | X

Kits:
          Lilykit | 4 m | F | X
          Ashkit | 4 m | M | X
          Stonekit | 2 m | M | X
          Shrewkit | 2 m | M | X
          Starlingkit | 2 m | F | X
          Shrikekit | 2 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderkit | 2 m | M | X
          Hawkkit | 2 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x3
    Alder Bark | Helps toothache | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x3| 1 servings
    Minnow | x4 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Lionclaw | Wasppaw| 4 | Hunting
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 3
    Robinheart | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Thornshard (HurricaneClan) and Wisteriawind |Darkpaw, Hollypaw, Wrencry, Bristletuft, Robinheart (foster)
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 26

Postby inky. » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:50 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 45 (9 kits)
Next Ruins Visit: Now!
Mod Notes: *lowkey tries to get darker colored cats bcs im edgy*

Archive

Last Moon

Astercry stumbled over the tree trunk that bridged the BearClan island and the old FloodClan territory. One of her kits was sprawled over her back, resting peacefully, while the other was swinging in her jaws. She had left Badgerkit with Adderbreeze and Rabbitspark, who had instantly accepted her pleading. She had to do this. The black she-cat dug her claws into the dewy bark of the fallen tree. The night shadows blended perfectly with her pelt, making it effortless to sneak out of camp with the kits, who had thankfully stayed asleep and quiet. She reached the other side relatively quickly. Her kit's fur tickled her nose and she wrinkled it feircly to make the sensation go away. She looked over her shoulder once more to make sure her other kit was safely placed on her back. Seeing that everything was okay, she sighed and walked into the treeline, keeping an eye out for Duststorm, a sadness filling her at the thought of her mate taking two of her precious kits. She sent up a silent prayer to StarClan, imploring for her newborns to have a good future, before continuing into the shadowy, abandoned territory.

~~~~~
Present

Vipersun pushed his way groggily out of the warriors den. He stretched his limbs, pushing them away from his body as far as possible. He stood up tall to crack his back and let out a puff of air. His green eyes flicked accross camp as he started to circle the clearing. His gaze caught his sister talking to Minkblossom, a look of concern on their faces. They were standing in front of Slatestar's den. A small, unnoticeable smirk formed on his lips. He cleared his throat and walked up to the pair. "Hey there you two." He meowed cheerfully "Why the long faces?" He pouted at the medicine cat. Minkblossom hissed and spun around, flicking his muzzle harshly with her bristling tail before walking away to her den. Probably to help Cindertail with his aching joints. "Did I say something?" He asked innocently, eyes growing wide. But his sister wasn't amused. She rolled her eyes and jerked her head towards the camp entrance. "C'mon." She sighed "We have to patrol the mountains." Vipersun furrowed his brow but followed anyways.

The siblings walked in silence through the tall trees. Vipersun looked up, admiring the way the puffy clouds floated carelessly through the crystal blue sky. He always enjoyed clouds. They seemed so majestic, taking on the deep oranges and flushed pinks during sunset and sunrise, and retaining their signature white fluffy appearance throughout the day. They had a certain expected appearance, but every night, they proved it wrong, showing their true colors...literally. Vipersun felt like they were alike. He was seen, or at least he though he was, as loyal, determined to help the Clan in any way possible. But when the time came, he would change from the innocent and pure white to the messy, complicated pinks and oranges. Vipersun snickered at his comparison. BearClan wouldn't know what hit them. Sandstep glared at him. "What's so funny?" She asked pointedly. Vipersun looked at her. "What are you doing?" He meowed, narrowing his eyes "Why are you so snippy with me lately?" Sandstep clenched her jaw, stopping in her tracks. Vipersun raised his eyebrows, showing her that he was waiting. Sandstep looked around to make sure they were alone before taking a step closer to him, shoving her face close to his. "I know what you're doing, Vipersun." She hissed, a small dot of spit landing on his nose. He shrugged, frowning and lifting his chin. "I don't know what you're talking about." He stated, turning to leave. However, before he could take a single step, Sandstep snarled and clamped her paw down on the tom's tail. He let out a strangled cry and spun around, hissing in pain. "What was that for? What's gotten into you, sister?!" He wailed angrily. Sandstep's eyes were filled to the brim with fiery betrayal. "You've always been power hungry, Vipersun," She spat "but killing your own leader? That's...That's...That's WAY lower than I thought you would EVER stoop! You're an evil cat, Vipersun! You're troubled, you need help!" Vipersun flattened his ears. His heart was cracking deeply. His sister was the only cat he ever felt emotion for. Hearing her speak her hatred was too much. "Sandstep, please!" He cried "You know how bad of a leader he is! He's feeding us to that beast without trying to stop it!" Sandstep took a deep breath. Suddenly, Vipersun felt her claws rake across his muzzle, ripping the skin over his lips. He spluttered, blood spurtign from the cut. He flashed his tongue over his lips, cleaning the wound. He looked up at her, eyes wide with surprise. But her eyes were balls of flame. "Don't you realize that there's not much he can do about it?" She snarled "What would you do in his situation? He's doing his best. You should be happy he hasn't chosen your stone yet. He's haunted, Vipersun. He hasn't been eating, he can't sleep, and I haven't slept because he calls me to sit with him all night!" She thumped her butt on the ground and hung her head. "I'm so tired I can barely feel my paws." She whispered. Vipersun sighed softly and walked up to her. He sat down beside her and rested his chin on her head. "I'm sorry, Sandstep. But I can't sit by and watch our Clan fall to ruins because of him." He told her gently, licking her forehead "Please understand. Don't hate me. You're the only cat I have." Sandstep chuckled. She looked at her brother, tears building up in the corner of her green eyes. "I could never hate you, Vipersun. You're my kin. Even though I might not agree with you, I will always love you." She sighed "Just. Please think about your actions and the repercussions before you do anything. I don't want anyone to get hurt." Vipersun swallowed. He couldn't promise her that. He had already made up his mind. But he wouldn't hurt her. He faked a smile. "I will. I promise."

Vipersun and Sandstep pulled themselves up the mountain. "What are we doing here again?" Vipersun panted, flinging himself on his belly. "We're checking on the bear." Sandstep huffed, hunching over. Swallowing, she looked up. "Come on." She whispered, out of breath "It's just up ahead." Vipersun pulled himself reluctantly up and following slowly, tail dragging in the dust. The deputy reached the cavern before he did. The two stood before the mouth, enjoying the cool air that wafted from its depths. The sharpness stung his wound that Sandstep has cut. He licked it again gingerly. Sandstep winced. "Sorry about that. I got a bit carried away. Have Minkblossom look at it when we get back." Vipersun chuckled and shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He smiled "Scars attract the she-cats." Sandstep giggled and rolled her eyes. "Yea you definitely need some help in that area." Vipersun furrowed his brow in feign offense. "Hey!" He frowned. But their friendly scuffle was interupted by a deep growl. Out of no where, a scarred brown muzzle forced its way into the sunlight. "Dumb cats." It said gruffly "Trying to cheat me out of my challenge." The bear let out a huff of stinky breath, ruffling the cat's bristled fur. "S-sorry!" Sandstep gasped "We knew you were asleep. But we weren't sure if you had woken up yet." Vipersun swallowed and nodded. "Yea, that's why we're here." He explained "To make sure you were...still alive." The bear snapped his jaws, causing Vipersun to flinch. The bear chuckled sinisterly, sending chills up the two BearClan cats' spines. "I'm well. Well enough to rip out guts." it threatened. Vipersun clenched his jaw. "Next moon. Send challenger. Or else I come and kill all of Clan!" He boomed, thrusting his muzzle towards the cats, making them stumble back. They slid down the side of the mountain quickly, obeying the words of the frightening predator.

[Slatestar looses another life, this time to completely natural causes in the form of a severe chest cold. However, when he wakes up, he appears to be healed]
[Rosemist asks Slatestar to ask StarClan for her brother]
[Slatestar sends Vipersun and Sandstep to see if the bear is awake yet. It is. Starting next moon, they will resume drawing stones]
[Astercry gives two of her kits to her mate (Duststorm) in HurricaneClan]
[Cindertail, Wasppaw, Lionclaw, and Turtlegaze patrol]
[Otterfur, Acornpaw, Gingerstem, and Turtlegaze hunt]
[Deerleap, Vipersun, Hickorypaw, and Campionfang hunt]
[Vipersun teaches Hickorypaw nothing]
[Otterfur teaches Acornpaw Swimming]
[Lionclaw teaches Wasppaw Climbing]
[Deerleap teaches Harepaw Swimming]
[The Clan consumes x2 hares and x1 small fish]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 56 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 52 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 62 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 44 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 38 m | M | X
          Batfur | 38 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 72 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 40 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 53 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 41 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 31 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 43 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 48 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 54 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 46 m | M | X
          Fognose | 25 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 39 | F | X
          Swiftwind | 22 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 34 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 34 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 53 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 19 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 19 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 19 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 18 m | M| X
          Rosemist | 48 m | F | X
          Campionfang | 39 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 32 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 13 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 13 m | F | X (right)
          Wasppaw | 15 m | M | X
          Darkpaw | 12 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 12 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 14 m | M | X

Queens:
          Rabbitspark | 44 m | F | X
          Adderbreeze | 25 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 25 m | F | X
          Astercry | 25 m | F | X

Kits:
          Lilykit | 5 m | F | X
          Ashkit | 5 m | M | X
          Stonekit | 3 m | M | X
          Shrewkit | 3 m | M | X
          Starlingkit | 3 m | F | X
          Shrikekit | 3 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderkit | 3 m | M | X
          Hawkkit | 3 m | F | X
          Badgerkit | 1 m | M | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Rush | Holds a broken limb in place | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x4 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x4 | 1 servings
    Hare | x8 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Lionclaw | Wasppaw| 5 | Hunting, Battle
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 5 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 3
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Duststorm (HurricaneClan) and Astercry | Lynxkit, Hornetkit, Badgerkit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 27

Postby inky. » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:39 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 47 (7 kits)
Next Ruins Visit: 10/27
Mod Notes: yep! draw stones for the next post please ^^

Archive

[Gore Warning for the second part]

The early morning sunlight illuminated the forest, along with Rosemist and Otterfur. The two were out on a personal patrol trying to find Rosemist's brother. Otterfur had convinced Slatestar to ask StarClan to guide the tom to BearClan and they had agreed, but the warrior's brother hadn't arrived yet. Rosemist was extremely worried, and Otterfur had offered to walk her around the territory to try and scout him out. Since Rosemist had joined the Clan, Otterfur was really her only friend. Sure, the cats were nice to her, but she felt safe with Otterfur, and had a huge crush on him the moment their eyes met. It seemed crazy. They didn't know each other very well, but Rosemist was sure he was the right one for her. She desperately wanted to be his mate, but she had no idea if he returned her feelings. He was a considerate tom, always bringing her prey and fresh moss for her bedding. He had to like her! Suddenly, Rosemist stopped in her tracks. A tired Otterfur looked at her. His eyes were drooping and he parted his jaws in a yawn. "What's wrong?" He whispered after he regained his breath. Rosemist smiled at him. "Do you like me?" She asked. Otterfur furrowed his brow. He stared at her in surprise. His back straightened and he stood at his full height, which was a sizable amount over her Otterfur was a very tall cat, always having to hunch over when he walked through the forest out of concern for low-hanging branches. But now, he was fully verticle, looking down at his companion with unblinking green eyes. "What kind of question is that?" He murmured. He swallowed a lump in his throat. Rosemist flicked a pebble away with her front paw. She watched it scatter across the ground. She gave a small shrug. "I'm not sure, just a question." Otterfur cleared his throat. "Yes. Why wouldn't I like you? You're sweet and a great friend." He meowed, closing his eyes. Rosemist sighed. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She murmured. Otterfur's eye snapped open. His legs went numb and his cheeks grew hot. "W-well. Y-yea I mean you're not ugly. Prettier than some of the other cats in our Clan." Rosemist's head jerked up. A smile split her muzzle. Otterfur flattened his ears. Rosemist flung herself at him touching her nose to his. "I love you too, Otterfur!" She cried. Otterfur's eyes widened. "I-I never-" He stamered. Rosemist burried her head into his chest. "You don't have to deny it anymore! I know you have feelings for me too! It's ok, I love you too! And yes I'll be your mate!" She purred. Otterfur looked around, a confused look on his face. His mate? He never asked her...but then again, he did have a small crush on her. He couldn't hurt her. And seriously, who else would ever ask him. His mind flickered to Vipersun. He could picture the tom's scowl. But having a mate would be a good cover. Who with a family could be planing something sinister? Not him. He let a smile take over his face. He licked his mate's forehead. "I love you." The words felt weird saying. He had never truly felt love. Including now. But he figured what he was feeling now was close enough. He wrapped his tail around her and held her close. He rested his chin on her head and closed his eyes, smiling. Suddenly, the bushes around them rustled. Rosemist pulled away from him and Otterfur stood protectivley in front of her, his usually slicked fur now spiked. Out from the bush tumbled a dark tabby tom. He skidded to a halt in front of the pair, rubbing his head. "Wolf?!" Rosemist yelped. She rushed out from behind Otterfur and tackled her brother. "Rosie! I thought I'd never see you again!" Wolf beamed. Rosemist nuzzled him and giggled. "It's Rosemist now! I joined that group of cats I told you about." She told him, sitting up. Wolf wiggled his way from beneath his sister and sat next to her, a large smile on his face. That is, until he saw Otterfur. When he spotted the brown tom, Wolf's smile drooped and his tone became serious. "Who's that?" He asked his sister looking sideways at the warrior. Rosemist smiled sweetly at Otterfur. She got to her paws and walked over to him, sitting next to him and resting her head on his shoulder. "This is my mate, Otterfur. He's a warrior of BearClan, too." She smiled. Wolf's eyes narrowed and clenched his jaw. But when his sister gave him a glare, his face relaxed and he approached the tom. "Nice to meet you, Otterfur. I'm Wolf, Rosie-I mean Rosemist's brother." Otterfur smiled nervously and nodded. "H-hello." he meowed. Rosemist giggled and walked between the two toms. "Let'sget back to camp!" She purred, bouncing along. Otterfur was about to follow when Wolf leaned close. "If you hurt her." He whispered "I'll rip your throat out."

~~~~

Otterfur snuck out of the warriors den. His dark pelt blended relatively well with the shadows of the camp, but he still had to be careful not to step into the bright moonlight. Tonight was the night. Vipersun had given him a deadline. Literally. He crept over to the apprentice den. Thankfully, Lionclaw had told Otterfur that Wasppaw slept near the den entrance. He reached his target and looked over his shoulders, licking his lips. He pushed his head in the den and spotted the golden pelt of the apprentice. He prodded Wasppaw in the side with his paw. The tom jerked awake. His eyes were wild and he looked up, terrified, at Otterfur. "Oh! Otterfur! You scared the living StarClan out of me!" He whispered. Swallowing, he rose to his paws. "What's the matter?" Otterfur motioned for him to follow. The two exited camp, Wasppaw asking questions and Otterfur ignoring them. The brown tom silently led the apprentice through the woods. Wasppaw didn't notice the subtle incline that led to the cliff. Otterfur stopped when he came out of the treeline. He looked ahead of him, eyes unblinking as the wind swirled around him. Wasppaw walked from behind him and continued forward. He stopped at the edge of the cliff, looking over and seeing the camp below. "Why are we up here? Slatestar said that we shouldn't be here at night. It's a steep drop. And the camp's right below us, we could fall on someone." Otterfur took a step closer. Wasppaw turned around and furrowed his brow. "Otterfur?" He whispered, his voice being taken by the wind. "Sorry, Wasppaw, but we can't afford to have you in the Clan." Otterfur growled. "W-what?" The golden tom shivered. "You're useless to us. We need strong warriors to fight. Think of this as saving you pain." Wasppaw's eyes widened and his ears were plastered against his head. Thunder boomed over head and drops of water started to flow from the sky. "StarClan forgive me." Otterfur muttered under his breath. He charged at Wasppaw, flying over the ground. Wasppaw took a step back, but the ground crumbled from beneath him. Wasppaw's head whipped around, frantically trying to find a way to escape as Otterfur hurtled towards him. Otterfur yowled and ran into Wasppaw full force, his head connecting with apprentice's flank. The impact sent Wasppaw flying through the air. His eyes were as big as the cloud-covered moon. Tears streamed from his face and his paws seemed to claw out in slow-motion as the tom fell. Otterfur followed him down for a few heartbeats before he dug his claws into the side of the cliff. He screeched to a halt and hissed as he felt a claw get ripped from his paw. He dug it out of the rock with his teeth and scrambled back to the top of the cliff, slipping in the mud. Once at the top, he lowered his head between his legs and breathed heavily, trying to calm his racing heart. He looked below in the camp. Wasppaw's body lay at an odd, broken angle in the middle of the camp. Lightning flashed, illuminating the gruesome scene. Otterfur could see Wasppaw's blood slowly spreading, and the way that his bones jutted out at an unnatural angle. The sight made Otterfur's stomach twist. He had done that. Thanks to him, Wasppaw was dead. His body heaved and vomit spilled from his mouth. He spluttered and coughed and gasped for breath before collapsing in the mud. He wasn't out for long before he felt the gentle tug of teeth in his scruff. Otterfur's eyes opened slowly to see Vipersun helping him to his paws. "I-I did it." He choked. Vipersun nodded and smiled softly. "I know. Good job." He whispered, touching his friends cheek with his nose "You proved yourself. I know now that you are truly loyal to our cause. Come on, old friend, let's get you cleaned up." Vipersun supported Otterfur with his shoulder as the two made their way through the rain back to camp.

[Ottefur goes through with his plan, trapping Wasppaw on the top of the cliff above the camp and pushing the apprentice off. Needless to say, Wasppaw is killed]
[Lilykit and Ashkit become apprentices! Lilypaw is apprenticed to Sandstep and Ashpaw is apprenticed to Weaselfur!]
[Rosemist and Otterfur become mates. They try for kits]
[Cindertail, Rabbitspark, Wolfthorn, and Wrenpond patrol]
[Grassheart, Otterfur, Fognose, and Swiftwind hunt]
[Deerleap, Talonsky, Elmstream, and Wisteriawind hunt]
[Hickorypaw takes his final assessment]
[Acornpaw takes her final assessment]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw Swimming]
[Sandstep teaches Lilypaw Hunting]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Hunting]
[The Clan consumes x2 hares and x1 squirrel ]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 57 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 53 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 63 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 45 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 39 m | M | X
          Batfur | 39 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 73 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 41 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 54 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 42 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 32 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 44 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 49 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 55 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 47 m | M | X
          Fognose | 26 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 40 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 23 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 35 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 35 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 54 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 20 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 20 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 20 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 19 m | M| X
          Rosemist | 49 m | F | X
          Campionfang | 40 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 33 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 45 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 49 m | M | X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 13 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 13 m | F | X (right)
          Darkpaw | 13 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 13 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 15 m | M | X
          Lilypaw | 6 m | F | X
          Ashpaw | 6 m | M | X

Queens:
          Adderbreeze | 26 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 26 m | F | X
          Astercry | 26 m | F | X

Kits:
          Stonekit | 4 m | M | X
          Shrewkit | 4 m | M | X
          Starlingkit | 4 m | F | X
          Shrikekit | 4 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderkit | 4 m | M | X
          Hawkkit | 4 m | F | X
          Badgerkit | 2 m | M | X

Elders:
          Oaktooth | 123 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x7 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x5 | 1 servings
    Hare | x8 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Otterfur | Acornpaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Sandstep | Lilypaw | 0 |
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 3
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3

Deceased Cats:
    Wasppaw | Killed by Otterfur | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BearClan 28

Postby inky. » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:02 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 48 (7 kits)
Next Birth: Rosemist (2)

Archive

Everything was normal. Wasppaw's death was an accident. Simply a young cat's curiosity that got him killed. Talonsky had returned from his challenge a few hours ago. Robinheart had confessed his love for the black tom. They had become mates. Rosemist was expecting Otterfur's kits. Vipersun and Sandstep had started talking again. Slatestar had been alive for a day straight. Everything was normal. But Cindertail still flicked his tail nervously. His lame leg stuck out behind him as he laid in the chilly new-leaf sun. The dark tom sighed and closed his eyes, resting his chin on his paws. Since he wasn't chosen to go on the patrol, the disabled warrior couldn't do much else, so he decided to take a rest day and be accompanied by his worries. Suddenly, a rustling noise made his head snap up. Rabbitspark had joined him. Cindertail smiled at his mate. She settled down beside him with a sigh and pushed her head into his neck, nestling it underneath his chin. CIndertail's tongue lapped her forehead. "What's wrong, darling?" He asked, furrowing his brow. Rabbitspark let out a large huff of air and cleared her throat, eyes slowly shutting. "I just. I realized this morning that Ashpaw and Lilypaw are going to have to face that thing all by themselves." She meowed quietly, trying to keep the emotion out of her voice. Cindertail frowned and curled his fluffy tail around her. She pulled away and looked him in his lime green eyes. He blinked at her. "Rabbitspark," He sighed "They're strong cats. They have many moons of training ahead of them. Plus, they have very good mentors. Weaselfur and Sandstep will make sure our kits do well." He touched his nose to hers. "Don't worry. Something as simple as a bear can't tear apart our family." The tom felt his mate smile next to him and she nodded. "I know, Cindertail, I'm just worried. They're our only kits." She giggled, clearly embarrassed at her concerned. Cindertail smirked sweetly at her. "I'd be concerned if you weren't." He chuckled, flicking her playfully with his tail. His eyes moved past his mate to see two hyper apprenticed barrel into the clearing. The two young cats collided with each other and tumbled through the camp, their mentors following exhausted behind them. Weaselfur approached the pair, looking down at Cindertail and Rabbitspark with tired eyes. "Your kits are really quite a pawful. We patrolled the entire territory. The base of the mountains, the ravine, the entire perimiter of the island. And they still have the energy to tussle. Rabbitspark, I feel so bad for you. The nursery must have been hectic." Rabbitspark giggled sympathetically. "I'm sorry, Weaselfur, why don't you send them over and go take a nice, long, nap." Weaselfur nodded gratefully and motioned for Ashpaw and Lilypaw to meet with their parents. Then, the pale tom walked to the warriors den, meeting Cindertail's sympathetic gaze once more before disappearing behind the bush. The apprentices came padding over. Ashpaw had a huge grin plastered on his face, while Lilypaw's smile was smaller, probably expecting to be scolded. That's how they always were. Ashpaw was always happy and excited, never too tired or too sad to do anything, while his sister was more reserved and logical. She knew when to stop, and he kept going. "Yes?" Ashpaw panted, brethless from play wrestling around the camp. Rabbitspark looked her children in the eyes. "I heard you were quite rambunctious on the patrol this morning." She started slowly, her small smile covering her slight annoyance. Ashpaw nodded. "Yea! It was great! We-" He started, only to be cut off by his sister. She lifted her speckled tail over her brother's mouth. "We're sorry. We didn't mean to be a burden." She apologized, able to see right through her mother's guise. She-cats knew everything. Ashpaw looked confused, but didn't add anything. "Don't apologize to me. Apologize to your mentors. You're not kits anymore, you're apprentices. You need to act like them, alright?" The two nodded solemnly, tails drooping. Rabbitspark rose to her paws and nuzzled her kits. "Now lighten up! If you really have so much energy, I can ask Slatestar if we can go hunting." She purred, looking down at her mate, eyes flicking to his leg then back to his eyes "You know, as a family." Cindertail flicked an ear. He couldn't hunt anymore, but he wouldn't let that get in the way of spending time with his beloved family. They were everything to him, and he'd do anything for them. So, the tom pulled himself up, a large smile on his muzzle. "Of course!" He purred "Let's go!" He nudged his son playfully with his shoulder. "Race you to the shore?" Ashpaw challenged his father. "If you think you can keep up." He growled playfully, and the two toms set off, leaving the she-cats giggling behind them.

[Talonsky goes up to the bear. He returns home safely, however he comes back with one of his ears is shredded
[Talonksy and Robinheart become mates. They decide not to get a surrogate yet]
[Sandstep, Lilypaw, Weaselfur, and Ashpaw patrol]
[Deerleap, Turtlegaze, Wrenpond, and Ravencloud hunt]
[Gingerstem, Quailthroat, Nightclaw, Campionfang hunt]
[Hickorypaw takes his final assessment]
[Acornpaw waits to take her name until her brother passes]
[Gingerstem teaches Hollypaw Swimming]
[Sandstep teaches Lilypaw Hunting]
[Weaselfur teaches Ashpaw Hunting]
[The Clan consumes x2 big fish and x1 small fish]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 58 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 54 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 64 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 46 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 40 m | M | X
          Batfur | 40 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 74 m | M | X
          Grassheart | 42 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 55 m | M | X
          Ravencloud | 43 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 33 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 45 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 50 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 56 m | M | X
          Lionclaw | 48 m | M | X
          Fognose | 27 m | F | X
          Deerleap | 41 m | F | X
          Swiftwind | 24 m | M | X
          Wrenpond | 36 m | F | X
          Nightclaw | 36 m | M | X
          Wisteriawind | 55 m | F | X
          Nightfur | 21 m | M| X
          Elmstream | 21 m | F| X
          Talonsky | 21 m | M| X
          Robinheart | 20 m | M| X
          Campionfang | 41 m | M | X
          Turtlegaze | 34 m | F | X
          Rabbitspark | 46 m | F | X
          Wolfthorn | 50 m | M | X
          Rainwing| 69 m | F | X

Apprentices:
          Hickorypaw | 14 m | M | X (left)
          Acornpaw | 14 m | F | X (right)
          Darkpaw | 14 m | M | X
          Hollypaw | 14 m | F | X
          Harepaw | 16 m | M | X
          Lilypaw | 7 m | F | X
          Ashpaw | 7 m | M | X

Queens:
          Adderbreeze | 27 m| F | X
          Squirrelheart | 27 m | F | X
          Astercry | 27 m | F | X
          Rosemist | 50 m | F | X

Kits:
          Stonekit | 5 m | M | X
          Shrewkit | 5 m | M | X
          Starlingkit | 5 m | F | X
          Shrikekit | 5 m | F | X (Asthmatic)
          Thunderkit | 5 m | M | X
          Hawkkit | 5 m | F | X
          Badgerkit | 3 m | M | X

Elders:
          Oaktooth | 123 m | M | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x2
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | x1
    Horsetail | Treats infection | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x8 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x5 | 1 servings
    Hare | x10 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Vipersun | Hickorypaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth, Swimming
    Cindertail| Darkpaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing
    Gingerstem | Hollypaw | 7 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Deerleap | Harepaw | 6 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Stealth
    Sandstep | Lilypaw | 0 |
    Weaselfur | Ashpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cindertail | 2
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3
    Adderbreeze | 3
    Fognose | 3
    Squirrelheart | 2
    Deerleap | 3
    Astercry | 3
    Nightclaw | 3
    Swiftwind | 3
    Nightfur | 3
    Elmstream | 3
    Talonsky | 2
    Robinheart | 3
    Rosemist| 3
    Campionfang | 3
    Turtlegaze| 3
    Wolfthorn | 3
    Rainwing| 3

Deceased Cats:
    Wasppaw | Killed by Otterfur | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Cindertail and Rabbitspark| Flickerkit, Lilypaw, Ashpaw
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes