1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Mikah frowned a bit. "How are we supposed to bring wild animals back here with us?" He was more asking himself than Piper, though. He was glad now that he had decided to go with a herbivore, and one that wouldn't likely hurt him. He looked back up at her, his gaze soft. "What are you worried about?" he asked softly, misjudging her expression.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Piper shook her head. "Its nothing." She sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Why are you doing this? It isnt just a game for the others. They want to rule Mikah. While you are out there today there wont be anuthing stopping them from trying to kill you just to make this easier on them."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:09 pm

"That's just it. They just want power, Piper. They don't care about you." He shook his head. "I don't...I don't want you to end up with someone like that. Who's only using you to become king." He didn't look at her, not wanting to meet her gaze.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Piper looked at him sadly. "I know. Mikah, that is all that matters to most people here. Between your tribe, the reapers, and the mountain men we need strong leaders who will fight to keep us alive. There is no reason for them to care about me. Im a traitor in their eyes butveven before that there still wasnt a reason to care."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 pm

Mikah shook his head again. "What do you want?" he asked softly. "Did you want this competition to happen?" He kept his gaze on the ground.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:24 pm

Piper sigh and forced a smile. "I wanted a cat." She hoped her comment would lighten the mood but she didnt have much hope. "But no, i didnt. I dont want to rule. My fathers illness has its benefits but i dont know what ill do if he dies. Thankfully no wedding can occur if he is alive so honestly all of this is pointless."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Mikah smiled a bit at that. "I once read a book about dinosaurs when I was younger. After that, all I could talk about was how I wanted one for a pet." He had lifted his eyes to meet hers. "How did your father get ill? Mag--one of my people says it looks like he's been...poisoned." He hesitated, then asked, "What do you mean by 'benefits' from your father's illness?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Piper shook her head, "he cant be. He only trusts certain people to even interact with him. That could never happen." She loomed away from him as she answered his second question. "He cant hurt me when he is sick and we havent attacked anyone since it started."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:25 pm

"He...Piper..." He looked at her with a sorrow filled gaze. "I'm sorry, Piper." He hesitantly held her hand out to her, for her to take it. "My father...was similar to yours. Hated me. Called me names. Punished me for things I didn't do and for no reason at all. My mother didn't do anything about it. Didn't say anything, really. Just went along with it. My family died the same time Liah's did. I'm glad for that. To be free of them. They spent all their time telling me about things I couldn't do. That I was useless. Treated me like I was nothing." He sighed softly. "Piper, I understand that you don't want to lead. I had to lead Trishanakru for longer than I expected. I don't enjoy it. But if...when I win, you won't be leading Azgeda along. You'll have me to help you with it. We'll figure this out," he said softly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Pipee took his hand, gently squeezing to try to confort him. "Im sorry Mikah." She hesitated, unsure of how he would react, before softly kissing his knuckles. "I wish i could just disappear and be someone else."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me