Artist riddlestyx [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
91 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

lost kamper #8 [winner pg 9]

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:43 pm

[ shoutout to dog for helping me come up with markings thanks homie ]

as you're wandering around the kamp-grounds one evening, you spot this kalon seated at a bench before a crackling campfire. they gesture for you to come closer, and with a slight grin they ask, "in the mood for a ghost story?"

for this competition, i want to hear whatever ghost story/spooky story/creepy story this kalon has in store for your kamper.
there's no maximum word limit for this, and you're allowed one extra as a single art piece (no comics/animations)

Code: Select all
username:
kalon name:
extra art piece: (optional)

edits
[s] custom shine
[c] hair edit, longer fur, custom tail
[uc] custom tail, custom pupils

end date is august 20th, 23:59 EST !
sorry i know red already did a prompt for spooky stories but i need more SPOOKINESS
Last edited by riddlestyx on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #7

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:44 pm

username:
kalon name:

Oooh mark
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ines. » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

username: Inés
kalon name: Noir
spooky story:
Res with taleipo
Last edited by Ines. on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firm believer in Secularization
Ines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Res
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:46 pm

DANG riddle!!!!

mark
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:49 pm

username: beau-tiful
kalon name: Morwen
spooky story:
Once, many many years ago, there was a kit named Haela. She was very young, only twelve, and very curious. She craved adventure, something exciting, something different from the same old thing every single day. Life was pretty boring for little Haela. That is, until she stumbled upon something that would forever change her life.

The day was young, the sun low in the sky but slowly rising, as Haela made her way to the school bus.

Res res res strange things start occurring, finds an object somewhere, longs to touch it but never can reach it, finally touches it and becomes possessed, haunts the forest now
Last edited by redhorizon on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kamper #8

Postby WastelandWolfer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:53 pm

username: WastelandWolfer
kalon name: River
spooky story: (no word limit) Once there was a wendigo sighting in the black forest, during the witching hour. The same day, five pups went missing. They were found dead in the depths of the forest, Everyone who found them? Dead. In the same place. The day after that. The bodies dissapeared, all but a skull of a new person, identified to be a person who went missing in this same forest not too long ago. Ivy Green.
byeeee
WastelandWolfer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Username; Lorne_Purnima
    Kalon name; Salem Faye
    Gender; Male
    Spooky story: A kit once was curling up in bed, it had been a long day and they looked forward to a good nights rest. The little one was just beginning to doze off to sleep when they heard a voice, they opened their eyes rubbing them a little before sitting up. Again they heard the voice but this time recognized it as their mother calling for them from downstairs "Huh? Why is she calling for me at this time of night?" the kit thought. They got up and slowly trotted out of their room regardless because if their mother was calling for them after their bedtime it must be important. They stepped out into the dark hallway and walked to the stairs, the family lived in a decently sized two-story house and all of the bedrooms were upstairs. They stared down the stairs into darkness, again, they heard their mother call their name, it sounded like it was coming from the living room. Something felt wrong but the kit slowly stepped onto the first step barely illuminated from the night light in their room by the open door. Just as they did they did they heard some shuffling next to them, they turn their head to look and their eyes landed on a small hall closet a few feet away. The door was opened just slightly but not enough to see into it in the dark, again the heard some shuffling, the kit took another step down the stairs nervously. They once again heard their mother call from downstairs "sweetie, come here please!" her voice chimed, she sounded to be in a good mood despite the late hour. The kit moved to continue downstairs when they suddenly heard a hushed whisper come from the direction of the closet "Don't go down there, I've been hearing it too." the whisper said, the kit froze as they listened to the whisper realizing it sounded a lot like their mother.
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost kamper #8

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:03 pm

username: Golden-Boy
kalon name:Aeshma
spooky story:

I have once heard of people who yearn to fall in love with gods or goddesses, claiming that such a life could only improve their state of being, and how being in the affections of a god could feel like heaven in stability and trust. I have once seen such a thing happen, where a mortal fell in love with a god, and a god fell in love with the mortal. However, when the real world shined a light on their romance, everything went wrong, and I lost one of my former best friends because of it. This is both a story of fear, and a warning. If you ever feel like something that is so far beyond your comprehension loves you, don't let yourself love them back, unless you wish to be nothing more than a memory in someone's mind.

All of this started back when I first graduated from Highschool. Me and my best friend, who I'll call Hannah for the sake of respect, were brought to a summer camp, kind of like this one actually, for a bit of fresh air away from our books. I only brought one book over from my house, and she did the same. With our smuggled books combined, the summer camp wasn't as bad as we thought. We liked the idea that some growling outside could be a cryptid, or that a large bird flying in the sky during the late hours could actually be mothman, yeah, we were those types of people. The cabins were old, and creaked a whole lot when someone moved. for the most part it was fine...until someone tossed around during the early hours of the night and woke everyone up. That was a bit unhealthy, but it wasn't the worst thing ever.

One day during camp, Me, Hannah, and the rest of the campers were brought to a swamp. The counselor had said something about cleaning the place up for environmentalist reasons. Of course, nobody wanted to clean up trash from a swamp. Who knows what could be in those discarded plastic cups? Me and Hannah thought the adventure would be worth it, though. We both knew that there had to be something lurking around in the swamp,

[ big wip ]
Last edited by bakuraas. on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Last edited by solasta on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me