1x1 with cswolf x Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:01 pm

"Oh it is very peaceful." Kodi explained as he looked at the stars. "The smell of a campfire is really nice as well and it lingers even after the fire is out so it makes for a great natural musk." He explained as he continued to watch the stars. He breathed in the fresh air and relaxed, it was calming and reminded him of home.

[Sorry for the late reply. Got really busy]
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:49 pm

((you're all good!))

Elias listened quietly, his ears perking a bit. He sniffed the air, Kodi was right- it was a natural musky smell. He had smelled it earlier on him, he couldn't place the scent then. But now, after Kodi explained it, he could tell it was of campfire and smoke. He looked behind him to see the party dispersing a bit, it must have been getting to the end. "Would you like to go inside? Find a room?"
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Kodi nodded as he saw the sun begin to rise. "Yes, it is becoming the curfew of the party. We should get to sleep now so that we will not be tired for the next day of partying..." Kodi murmured softly as he stood up. "Hopefully they will do something different with us instead of partying every night for 30 days..." He murmured softly to himself as he walked inside with Elias. "We are all assigned rooms so we should try and find out rooms..." He explained.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Elias watched the sun begin to rise over the horizon in the distance. "I think there's events planned, a different one each night." he explained to him. He walked inside with Kodi, closing the door behind them. "Ah, yes, I heard about that."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Kodi nodded and accended the staircase with Elias. He looked at the doors seeing which one contained his name and which one contained Elias's. Soon he found a room with both his and Elias's name upon it. "It seems like we are room-mates..." He murmured to Elias.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Elias raised an eyebrow, "oh, that's crazy." he murmured. He glanced at Kodi for a moment, and then headed into the room. He had seen his bags already on the ottoman at the end of the bed. He turned the lamp on next to his bed, "Well, I suppose then we will be spending a lot of time together then." he told Kodi. He glanced to the other side where Kodi's bed and bags were.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Kodi nodded as he walked inside. "I am not opposed to that. After all you are the only one I know." He spoke. He gave a small smile. "I guess you are the only one that is allowed to see me without my mask during these days." He spoke. "And same for me with you."
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:58 pm

"Well, then." Elias said with a soft smirk, "I suppose that is an honor." he told Kodi a bit jokingly. He took off his mask, setting the mask on his side table. He shrugged out of his shirt, sitting down on his bed for a moment and stretching, glancing at the time.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Kodi released a soft giggle and took his mask off, setting it aside. He glanced at Elias before he went into the washroom and changed. He came back out and laid down in his bed, falling asleep easily.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Elias watched as he quietly fell asleep. He wanted badly to go over and sleep next to him. He wished Kodi could feel it already. The alpha male gave a sigh, slipping under his blankets, turning the lamp off and falling asleep
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me