1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:09 pm

"im sorry." she mumbled after she stopped crying and soon got called back. "you can leave... if you want." she murmured before walking back with a nurse. they did a quick checkup on her before confirming she had a concussion. she was given medicine and was soon after released. she walked out into the waiting room and didn't bother to look for walker but rather walked straight to the doors.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Walker stayed the whole time that she was in for. He stood u once she came out, but cocked his head to the side once she walked off without even seeing if he was there. He huffed, following her as she made her way to the doors. "Hey, so what did they say?" He asked, not wanting to ask anything too personally, as he just wanted to know if she was alright. He could just hope that she didn't hate him for any reason.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 pm

lexa shrugged. "concussion mixed with a migraine." she muttered and sighed a bit. she got in the backseat of his car, not knowing if he'd want her in the front. "please ask that question you wanted to earlier." she pleaded and took his sweatshirt out of his hand and put it on.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 am

Walker nodded with a small smile. Atleast it wasn't anything too bad, yet she still had to stay out of school. "I was just going to ask.." He started, but shook his head slightly as he turned on the car. "You named sit in the front if you want." He mumbled, trying to stall time from asking the question. "I was just going to ask about your parents, that's all." He said, biting his lip.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:25 am

lexa got into the front seat before quietly saying "my mom died from cancer. my father was depressed after that and still is even though it was 5 years ago. he hates being home because it reminds him of the day she died. she was struggling to breath and we had to call 911 and then 2 1/2 hours later she died a miserable death but at least her fight is over. my dad is a police officer and works almost every shift so ends up coming home around midnight." she looked down at her hands. because she had his sweatshirt on, it was big on her small body so her hands were hidden in the sleeves.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

"I'm.. Sorry." Walker murmured, choking on his words. He pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive on the road, driving fairly quickly as he wanted to get her home already. "At last you don't have to go to school for awhile." He shrugged with a slight laugh, trying to lighten up the mood for her. He glanced over at her and the large sweatshirt, letting himself smirk a little on how oversized it looked on her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 am

"will you bring me back my homework for school? i will probably be bored out of my mind the whole week or two i'll be gone." she murmured softly and smiled a bit. "or maybe we can text when im home and your at school so i'll have someone to talk to." she glanced at him and smiled a bit more.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:53 pm

"Sure, I'll send you your homework." Walker smiled, but kept his eyes on the road. "And texting sounds good." He nodded, "School would be boring, so I'd rather be texting than listening to the teacher's low voice." He mumbled, looking up and over as he saw her house come closer into view. He looked over at Lexa for a second with another soft smile.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm

"why do you keep smiling when you look at me?' she asked with a bit of a silly grin. once he pulled out to her house she sighed. "thank you for everything." she smiled a cute smile before opening the door of the car. she got out slowly and started to close the door before she realized she still had his sweatshirt on. she took it off quickly and gave it to him. "i'm going to be around all day and night so you're free to come over."
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:10 pm

"Dunno." He chuckled when she asked. He placed his sweatshirt in the back of his car once she gave it back. "No problem." He nodded, "Maybe I'll stop by." He grinned when he added the ending. It was fun going to the ice cream shop with her and talking to her the whole way to the hospital and at her house. Walker slipped out his phone just to check the time, which had been at least more than an hour since they were at the school.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me