1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with .celestential.

Postby Wondering Soul » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:19 am

This is a 1x1 roleplay between .celestential.
    and myself. I request that you refrain from posting here
    unless you're one of us or a moderator, thank you. c:
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KAI MORGAN

Postby Wondering Soul » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:05 pm

· · · KAI MORGAN · · ·
    Name: Kai Morgan
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: Kai has always been driven by a deep sense of ambition, always striving for something greater. This, accompanied with his strong taste for adventure and love of the sea, is what led him to the life of a pirate. With his ability to put on a confident and charming personality he was quickly able to earn the favor of ship captain, and never looked back to land again.
    Like most of his companions on the ship, he has virtually no manners, making him fit right in. But despite his love for the crew, it can be hard for him to be loyal to anyone. It's one of the main things that holds him back from rising in rank, since he seems to be stuck in his old ways of independence and self-reliance. Combined with his habit of being too outspoken when he disagrees with others. Though, his sharp and clever mind, along with his resourcefulness in sticky situations, seem to make up for it where the captain is concerned.

Appearance: Kai stands fairly tall at almost exactly six foot. He has hazel eyes accompanied with wavy dark brown hair, which seems almost permanently messy. He has a deep tan, and has developed a muscular build from working on the ship. He has a general rugged appearance, with jumble of scares littering his body from long ago, and recent, injuries. The vast majority of them are unnoticeable, with the most prominent one being a slash on the corner of his right brow.
Last edited by Wondering Soul on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:12 am

ELEANORA VALIOVNA

Name: Eleanora Valiovna
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: Eleanora is an only child, and it often shows. She’s quite used to getting what she wants, when she wants it. She has a quick tongue and does not take well to being insulted. Despite all this, Eleanora is unprepared for the real world. Her parents have kept her behind the castle walls, leading to a sheltered life. She is typically quite kind to those she considers friends, and to anyone she doesn’t deem to have insulted her in any way.
Appearance: Eleanora is on the shorter end of things, standing at about 5’ 2”. She has a thin and willowy build, and it is obvious she’s never had a day of hard work in her life. Her skin is pale and smooth and shows that she rarely spends time out in the sun. Eleanora has deep green eyes that many people compare to a forest. Her hair is long and light brown, typically braided to keep it under control as it reaches nearly to her waist.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 am

Kai didn't like this place. Standing in a shadowy alcove with a handful of his crew-mates, they were peering out across a courtyard waiting for a guard to pass. He was sure this place was beautiful to a different type of person, but the tall walls surrounding him felt suffocating. Kai hadn't been in them for more than ten minutes, and he was already feeling like a caged animal. How anyone could stand to live in them seemed ludicrous. At least the crisp spring air still carried a chill this late in the evening, and he swore he could taste the sea salt it was blowing in. It was a nice reminder that they weren't far the sea, from the ship. From not standing in a courtyard that belonged to the people that would have him, and perhaps the only people that he would ever consider friends, hanged.
    The risks were high, he hoped it was all worth it. The weeks in planning, learning the guard rotations, and the layout of the castle. It was by far the most thought-out thing they have done in the years he's been apart of the crew, and the treasure they sought wasn't even the crown jewels. It was the princess. The Captain had an, apparently brilliant, idea to kidnap the only daughter of some very powerful royal family. Kai wasn't even entirely sure to what end, assumably the ol' Captain plans to demand ransom for the girl.
    Someone nudged him in his ribs, the Quartermaster, snapping him out of his revere. The guard had moved on, and now it was their turn. Clad in heavy dark cloaks, that enshrouded them from head to foot, the four of them moved like shadows across the courtyard. They slipped into a servant staircase, taking the steps two at a time.
    The end of the staircase poured into a long open hallway, and Kai had to pull out his crudely drawn copy of the castle, tucked in the folds of his cloak, to remember what door led to the Princess's chambers. With a wave of his hand, the Quartermaster signaled for two of his companions to stay on watch, then he and Kai went towards what was perhaps the grandest bedroom doors he had ever seen. As Kai did his best to quietly push open the ornately carved oak doors, he reminded himself they had less than five minutes to get in and out before the new guard shift arrived. He had no plans to fight any highly trained palace guard tonight.
    Once shuffled inside, their shoes wrapped in cloth to muffle sound, Kai's eyes settled on a form sleeping on a bed that he swore was larger than the entirety of the crew quarters. He swore, to some god he didn't believe in, that the peaceful form slumbering was indeed the princess. He rifled through the fold of cloaks, and procured a vial of sleeping draught. Another piece of the plan he prayed worked. They bought it off a merchant a few nights back, and didn't have enough of it to test it. If it all went well, it would keep her comatose until they got to the ship and were safely back at sea.
    Gently, he pushed the tiny vial to the girls mouth, and emptied it of his cloudy liquid. The Quartermaster didn't waste anytime, and in a swoop tossed the girl over his shoulder. Kai was two steps behind him as they left, meeting back with the other two in the hall.
    They practically flew back down the stairs, and out across the courtyard where the rope ladder, they used to get over the wall, waited. Kai did have to say he was rather impressed with the ease the Quartermaster balanced the girl as he climbed back over, only handing her off to climb down the other side.
    Once over the palace walls, it was about getting back to the ship, which was currently docked in the harbor disguised as a merchant ship. Kai went a head to scout evey time they turned a corner, and he was soon met by the much welcoming sight of the glistening sea.
    Aboard the ship, he was met by a broad-toothed smiling Captain. As the Captain motioned for the Quartermaster to put the girl in separate quarters from the others, one he could keep under lock and key, Kai helped his crew-mates unfasten the ropes tethering them to the docks.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:16 am

Eleanora had gone to bed early that night. She'd been sitting at dinner with her parents, and awkwardly silent affair as it usually was since there were only three of them. She'd politely excused herself from the table and had headed to bed soon after, curling up in her large, soft bed and drifting off to sleep fairly quickly.
As she began to stir from her sleep, Eleanora felt a slight headache. I'll have to send one of the maids for some tea, she thought sleepily. She began to stretch her arms out and froze as her fingertips almost immediately brushed against what felt like a wall. That was absolutely not normal and her eyes shot open. The scene that greeted her made her blood turn cold. She was lying on a small cot in an incredibly small chamber. The walls and floors seemed to be made of wood,with no windows, and even as she lay there she swore she could feel a gentle rocking. Eleanora rose quickly and crossed to the door, finding it, unsurprisingly, to be locked. "Who's out there?" she called, still resting her hand on the door handle, not even sure there was anyone on the other side to hear her. "Who are you? Let me out of this room this instant!"
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:27 am

Kai was taking a sip from his water canteen, propping his free arm on the railing of the ship as he looked out towards the ocean, when a strong hand clasped over his back with a loud smack. The force from it nearly made him lose hold of the canteen. He turned in annoyance, and was met by the Quartermaster. The bulky man stood taller than him by a over a head, and his usual stern expression was currently being replaced by a gap-toothed grin.
    "Captin' told me to tell you that you did well in procurin' that girl last night." The Quartermaster said boastfully as he slung his arm around Kai's shoulders, "That they're glad we've got proof now you can work with others."
    Kai rolled his eyes at the little jab, and he stepped out of the Quartermaster's reach. He had a question for the Quartermaster he was debating asking. When they got back to the ship last night, and they sailed away from the docks, he was surprised when they kept sailing. Obviously they did not want to be around when they found the princess missing, but the further they got from land the harder it seemed it would be to ask for ransom.
    Kai opened his mouth to ask about it, but shut it when his ears perked at the sound of an unfamiliar feminine voice. The princess seemed to sound less distressed and more demanding from this far away. He pulled his eyes from the direction to the sound back to the Quartermaster.
    "We better go introduce ourselves," said the Quartermaster still wearing his toothy grin. Kai followed the man as they went to the cabin where the princess was. Cabin being a generous word for what was formerly a storage room. It was large enough to hold a cot and move around in, so it seemed fine where Kai was concerned.
    The Quartermaster fished out a key from his pocket, and unlocked the door. They were faced with the sleeping figure for last night, who was defiantly not sleeping now. The Quartermaster dipped in a mockery bow, the gesture being done with no grain of grace. "Mornin' majesty."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:42 am

Eleanora stood at the door waiting to hear if there would be any response from whoever was on the other side. She listened for a few minutes, and, hearing nothing, was about to call out again when she heard the sound of footsteps. They seemed to be growing closer, so she closed her mouth again and instead pressed her ear against the door, hoping to catch a bit of conversation so she might have any little bit of information about who had stuck her in this room. Try as she might to listen, she heard nothing but the approach of two sets of feet until they stopped and she heard a slight fumbling of the door handle. Realizing that someone was trying to open the door she took a step back and prepared herself for whatever she might find on the other side.

The door creaked open and Eleanora found herself face to face with to male figures. One was taller than the other, but they were both considerably taller than her. She briefly considered trying to push past the both of them to try and dash out the door but they were both large enough that they effectively blocked the entire doorway. At the taller one's mocking greeting she made an indignant sound. "I don't know who you are but my parent's will be furious when they find out I'm gone. My mother will- she'll have your heads. And my father will send soldiers. You'll have an entire army after you," she said furiously, trying to make her small figure seem as imposing as she possibly could.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Kai was caught of guard by this small girl's temper, he had been expecting a much more timid act. A sly grin played on his lips, "Unfortunately an army won't do much good, how's his navy? And as far as your mother is concerned, she'll have to get in line." The Quartermaster elbowed him, "Now, now, Kai. That's no way to introduce yourself to a lady." The Quartermaster made a show of straitening his battered tailcoat, "The name's Samuel Read, I'm the Quartermaster of this ship your standin' on. You'll be staying with us now for the time bein' so, welcome aboard miss." He let another broad smile cross his lips, "Now if you want to throw a fit, be my guest. But if ya want to stretch your legs," he gestured to Kai next to him, "Kai here can show you around the place." Kai's brow furrowed at that, not liking the idea of being stuck with babysitting duty.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Eleanora stood as tall as she could while the taller man introduced himself and his friend. Her eyes darted back and forth between the two of them, taking in as much detail as she could. Their outfits, combined with their obvious lack of manners, confirmed what Eleanora had suspected. She was on board a ship full of pirates, though what pirates would want with her she had no idea. Sure her father's sailors had captured a fair amount of pirate ships before, but she hadn't the faintest clue what that had to do with her at all. At the mention of seeing the rest of the ship, her interest was piqued. She didn't particularly want to be stuck with, Kai was his name, according to the Quartermaster, but it was better than being stuck in this tiny room. Besides, maybe she could catch a glimpse of where she was, and maybe even try to swim back to land. She crossed her arms and let out an irritated sigh, but made it clear that she wouldn't put up a fight, at least for the time being.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:45 pm

The Quartermaster beamed triumphantly when it seemed the princess wouldn't put up a fight, "There we go. See, Kai, just gotta be reasonable." When Kai just shrugged in response the Quartermaster continued, "After you show her around the ship, bring her to meet the Captain." He tipped his head towards the princess in a farewell before stepping out of the doorway and leaving. Once he was out of earshot, Kai let out a sigh as he ran his hands through his already messy hair. "Well, I'm sure you don't want to stay down here where it's stuffy much longer. So, should we get to it?" He said casually, shuffling to the side to let her pass. He wasn't thrilled with the idea of showing the girl around, but he suppose it did get him out his regular duties for a while.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me