1 x 1 with Shea

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Shea

Postby Boomer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

"That's the cold stuff that's sweet, right?" asked Alessa, pricking her ears, "I had that a few times... after my tonsillectomy. She was nice enough to let me have ice cream. The pain was bad, but it was the most I ever ate." Alessa had very few good memories, and even that still had something bad attached to them. She then put her paw to her throat. "I don't have to have another operation to get the ice cream, do I?" she asked wearily.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:34 am

“No, no, of course not. You’re perfect right now. Come, let’s go get it.” David walked downstairs and opened the front door. He walked for a minute before reaching the store. He turned around to see how Alessa was doing.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

What's up, I'm Lilac! You can call me that or Shea, unless you want to call me something else.

………….………………………………………..……….…….……….
𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤, 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔, 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤, 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖.

Check me out on my other sites! I'm always down for a chat, roleplay, or just being friends!

~Instas:
Main: lemme.unsee.that
Art: genericbeginner

~WattPad: LilacSky, @Sheaisawesome666

~Discord: GenericBeginner#9599
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 am

Alessa set her things down and carried Scarlett downstairs. She left the house and stayed close to David. Alessa was a little tense as she walked down the sidewalk; she didn't want anyone to stare at her. The pup would try to hide if she heard voices outside. "H-how much farther is it?" she asked quietly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:15 pm

“We’re here,” David said cheerfully. “Look at the flavors and choose which one you want. You can get a bowl or a cone, and I’ll get you two scoops if you want.” He stayed close to her, browsing the flavors. He chose mint chocolate chip, two scoops in a bowl. “Have you decided yet?” he asked Alessa.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

What's up, I'm Lilac! You can call me that or Shea, unless you want to call me something else.

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤, 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔, 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤, 𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖.

Check me out on my other sites! I'm always down for a chat, roleplay, or just being friends!

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Alessa looked at each of the flavors; she hadn't had a lot of ice cream in her life, so she wasn't sure what she'd like or dislike. She decided to go with something plain and perhaps she'd try something a little more daring next time. "Chocolate is fine with me..." she said quietly, "I-if that's okay." Alessa usually doubted her choices, mostly because she wasn't allowed to make any until today.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:59 pm

“Okay. Cone or cup?”

(Sorry this is short; they’re just having dialogue.)

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:02 pm

"What's the difference?" asked Alessa, tilting her head some. She looked a little further down the counter and saw the cones next to the cups. "Those are strange..." she murmured, pointing to the cones. Alessa then looked up at David. "A cup is fine..." she answered. She wondered what he would choose for his ice cream.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:07 am

“Okay. One scoop or two?” David asked. He had the cashier scoop his two mint chocolate chip chunks in a bowl, and the cashier waited for Alessa to answer David.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:09 am

Alessa was a tiny bit flustered as she thought about her answer. "Two is good." she said quietly. She looked down to Scarlett for a few moments, then flicked her tail. 'I don't remember having to make so many decisions at once... this is so strange, isn't it Scarlett?' she thought to herself. Alessa looked outside for a moment as she heard a low rumble of thunder.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilacSky » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:34 am

“Two it is. Looks like it’s gonna rain soon, so let’s go home.” David told the cashier Alessa wanted two scoops of chocolate in a cup. He handed Alessa her cup and grabbed his own. Then he started towards the door, leaving the cashier his money.

Everything's Better
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

~Instas:

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
When It's
🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴
LilacSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist