1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Alicia’s eyes widened and she gave the man her card befor epulling our her phone. Two bars. She shrieked and watched as her notifications blew up. “Oooh~yes finally! Good idea, Aaron!” Alicia hummed happily and began o text her friends.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Aaron stepped back slightly when she shrieked, shaking his head with a laugh. "Never knew someone could be happy like that." He laughed again, watching as she texted her friends. He smiled, watching as the man swiped her card and such. He looked outside the door, the back inside, seeing that barely anyone was in here or out there.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Finally, Alicia let her friend’s know she wasn’t dead and then she put her phone down with an urge not to, but she did anyways. She took her card and the water bottles. “Thank you.” Alicia said to the man before walking to Aaron. “Since I live With you now, will I have chores?”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:33 pm

Aaron shook his head at her question. "Not that I know of." He said, "You're pretty much a guest, as my mom said, so probably not." He added with a grin. "Unless she wanted some extra help with the... horses?" He joked, smiling at her. "But at least you have a good amount of water to keep yah alive miss." He chuckled.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:36 pm

Alicia shot a glare at him and she huffed. “No. I will not be going near those large creatures. Terry don’t, no? I’d rather not be trampled on. Anyways, I don’t think your horse likes me. It gives me strange looks every time I walk by.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:49 pm

"She's nice, she just has to get used to you." Aaron smirked. "But, alright, I know my mom wouldn't force you to." He admitted, smiling. "We should get going, did you say bye to your friends?" He asked, obviously pointing out that she wouldn't be able to once they got back to the house
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:53 pm

“Yeah. I did.” Alicia sighed quietly and shook her head. “Ah~Nah i think she just doesn’t like me. No one does I don’t think.” She chuckled quietly to herself and started to make her way out of the building. The notifications stopped buzzing so she knew the connection was lost. She opened the trunk of her car and she put the water bottles in.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Aaron went out of the building as well, "No, i bet people do." He murmured, following her over to the car. He hopped inside the passengers seat and looked around the dashboard again, just trying to see if there was any dust. If there was, he wouldn't point it out and just let it build up to see her reaction in a while. But, he didnt see any, which wasn't a big surprise.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:36 am

What a cheeky boy. Well, his quick movements into her car had helped him. When his feet hit the bottom, dust carried up into the air. Alicia closed the trunk and walked to the driver’s seat, opening her door and getting inside. She closed her door and turned on the engine but she began to sneeze. She turned on the AC of the car in hope it would help but it just made her breathing worse.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 am

Aaron looked down as the dust flew up from below him. He shook his head, looking out the window. "Maybe you should put down the windows instead of putting on the AC?" He suggested, knowing that the fresh air would help a lot better than the air that her car could generate. He also didn't want heed to be sneezing while driving, as it may catch her off guard.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me