1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:04 pm

please don't post if you are not me or fear the normal~ thanks.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:18 am

(Sorry for my inactivity earlier today)

Name:

Sasha

Looks

4A type hair, thick eyebrows, and a nose piercing. Sasha dresses ‘conservatively’- usually long sleeves and jeans when it’s not too hot- she doesn’t like showing skin.

Personality

Sasha is very shy, she doesn’t talk much and finds a hard time making friends. She’s openly gay and has faced bullying for it, but with her lack of communication skills not many people know her and feel the need to stand up for her. She has a creative mind and likes abstract art, she doodles things that have no meaning to anybody but herself on her notebooks. Sasha is a wonderful singer and would like to sing more, but she’s too afraid to sing in front of anybody.

Background

Sasha comes from a loving, but large, family. Her parents have always been there for her and never made her feel neglected or unwanted, but sometimes her extroverted siblings outshine her and she’s stuck in the corner. From a young age Sasha began to skateboard for fun and now she occasionally rides a longboard after school, though she doesn’t talk to anybody else who does.

Other

Because Sasha doesn’t show her skills or talk much many people assume she’s dumb, which she also gets bullied for. She is moving schools now and is afraid of what lies ahead.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:58 am

name

lexa

appearance

wavy black hair, always wears makeup at school but once she gets home she takes it off, wears crop tops and graphic t-shirts along with a short skirt or short shorts.

personality

lexa is the most popular girl in school, which makes her outgoing and rude at times. if you get on her bad side, you most likely will be hated by the entire school unless lexa says otherwise. she is kind once you know her and actually loves school. most people think she's amazing but for all your fans you have haters too.

background

not everything is as it seems because lexa is a foster child because both her parents died in a tragic plane crash. she had no relatives nearby because they all live in an entirely different country. lexa moves around a lot but finally found a family that cares about her like her parents did. lexa loves to go for runs and does so every morning.

other

lexa is popular and has dated many people, girls, and boys, but hasn't found the right person yet.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:21 am

(Would you like to start?)
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 am

(sure)

lexa had already gone for a run and taken a shower. the current time was 5:00 am. she dried her hair before straightening it because she hated her natural hair. after a while of watching youtube, she put on a tight crop top and short shorts before drowning her face in makeup. she was very insecure about her natural face especially at school so she piled makeup on her face to try attempting to make herself feel better about her main insecurities. she got her bag together but still had time because it was only 7 am and she left around 7:30. she ate breakfast and said goodbye to her foster parents before heading to school in the jeep she put all her money into.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

Sasha woke up at 6:30, took a shower and skipped breakfast. She dressed in jeans and an oversized sweater, beginning her walk to school. She had a job before she moved, but she hadn’t raised enough money to buy her own car and she didn’t want to burden her parents, who had enough to pay for with all her siblings. Her brother was in highschool with her, but he woke up much earlier and had already headed off to school. Her other three sisters were in elementary and middle school, so she didn’t see them much except when she was at home. It was her first day at a new school since moving and she was nervous, though she knew it would probably be the same as her last school. She pursed her lips, walking into the school and heading to the office to get her schedule and student ID.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:58 am

lexa was already strutting through the hall with her best friends trailing behind her. she was always uncomfortable being so popular but she tried to be cool for once. she went to her locker and got all of her books before going to her first class. she was the only girl in the class and that was hard for her. she wished she had another girl to be in this science class with her. she sat in the back corner of the room and looked at her book, trying to focus.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:28 pm

Sasha walked into the science classroom late, looking around. Out of habit she sat as far back in the room as possible, staring at her notebook and refusing to look up. She didn’t notice anybody else in the classroom and had barely paid attention to the teacher giving her a look as she arrived late. She wasn’t going to introduce herself even though she was new, so she just sat through the lesson and decided she would ask for a textbook after class when everybody left.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:33 pm

lexa noticed a girl come in and smiled a bit. after a while she built up the courage to move to the seat next to the girl and quietly asked, "so you and I are the only girls in this class so do you want to be friends? and what's your name?" she smiled cutely and adjusted her shirt before cracking her knuckles quietly, hoping no extra attention was on her.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Sasha jumped at the sound of the girl’s voice, taken a back as she stared at her with wide eyes. “I’m Sasha,” she stammered. The girl she was talking to was attractive, but she looked too friendly and pretty to want to talk to Sasha. She’d met girls like that before in her old school, she usually got crushes on them and it ended abruptly when she found out each and every one of those girls were only ‘befriending’ her for a quick laugh, and if she told any of them she liked them before they revealed this, they were appalled and encouraged people to bully her. They called her loads names for liking girls, but this school was supposedly more friendly. “I don’t know,” she said eventually in response to the girl asking to be friends. She thought it would be worse if she flat out said no, but she didn’t want to be hurt again.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me