Get FREE PETS! EASY!

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Get FREE PETS! EASY!

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:34 am

All you have to do is go to this link and read the story. If you comment or post your username there with some feedback/evidence that you actually read it, I will gift free pets! They may or may not be on wl.
Also, please post on here as well if you can. It makes it easier for other people to see :)
Link: Here
Last edited by Dawnstorm111 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Get FREE PETS! May or may not be on wl

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 am

Dawnstorm111 wrote:All you have to do is go to this link and read the story. If you comment or post your username there with some feedback/evidence that you actually read it, I will gift free pets! They may or may not be on wl.
Also, please post on here as well if you can. It makes it easier for other people to see :)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Get FREE PETS! EASY!

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:46 am

Dawnstorm111 wrote:All you have to do is go to this link and read the story. If you comment or post your username there with some feedback/evidence that you actually read it, I will gift free pets! They may or may not be on wl.
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cylence » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:48 am

Can't seem to find a way to comment there, but I can put some feedback here if that's okay!

I'm intrigued by the concepts of the setting as introduced thus far! I'd be interested to see the history of this world unfold.

That being said, the exposition feels a bit rushed? The main character is thrust into a precarious position in the second part, but we haven't really had enough time to get to know her as a person to really empathize with her, and the danger is all summed up in a couple quick sentences rather than being built up through dialogue and description over time. I might consider taking a little longer to build up the characters and the world before dropping major plot bombshells.

But again, I'm definitely interested by what you've got, I think it has a lot of potential! :3
Cylence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:50 am

Cylence wrote:Can't seem to find a way to comment there, but I can put some feedback here if that's okay!

I'm intrigued by the concepts of the setting as introduced thus far! I'd be interested to see the history of this world unfold.

That being said, the exposition feels a bit rushed? The main character is thrust into a precarious position in the second part, but we haven't really had enough time to get to know her as a person to really empathize with her, and the danger is all summed up in a couple quick sentences rather than being built up through dialogue and description over time. I might consider taking a little longer to build up the characters and the world before dropping major plot bombshells.

But again, I'm definitely interested by what you've got, I think it has a lot of potential! :3

Thanks for the help! Sending the pets now! I'm sorry about that, I'm not a very good writer >.<
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:54 am

Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikari shinji » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:57 am

Love the similes. ^^
my name is srel hi, im a clinically insane autidhd bpder
special interests include genshin, hsr, evangelion, higurashi, prsk
interact with me ols i promise i am interesting, my discord user is srellous
my trade thread my art thread
ikari shinji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 am

Willowshine ~ She wrote:Love the similes. ^^

Thanks <3
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kay1342 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 am

I think its good! Just make sure you're using proper grammar. :)

𝐻𝑒𝓌𝓌𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒! 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒'𝓈 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝒸𝑜𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒦𝒶𝓎'𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹! 𝒦𝒶𝓎 & 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓇! 𝒲𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝑒𝓉! 𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜, 𝒦𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝐿𝒲𝒜𝒴𝒮 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃! 𝒲𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈.
ImageImageImage

Kay1342

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:02 am

Kay1342 wrote:I think its good! Just make sure you're using proper grammar. :)

GAH where were the grammatical errors??
>.< I once prided myself for having good grammar :(
Thanks for the feedback I'll send the pets soon!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me