8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2648

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:04 pm

Username: xostef202
Name: Ahti
Biological Gender: Male
Owned as of: 7/22/18
Form

My second GA adopt! I really like this one. c: Ever since I wanted to be a GA and made some entries (around a year ago?), I wanted to make a viscet based off of the ocean. owo Now I finally have, and I'm proud of it. ^-^
For this prompt, tell me about a friend they have in or lives close to the sea! It could be an adventure they went on, how they met, even a conversation between the two. Go wild!
Ends July 22nd, 12:00PM PDT

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Biological Gender:
Sea friend (1000 words or less):

Mutations: None
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2648

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:17 pm

This viscet is pure beauty.

Username:
Name:
Biological Gender:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:47 am

Username: xostef202

Name: Ahti

Name Meaning: Finnish god of the sea and fishing

Biological Gender: Male

Profession: Deep sea Diver

Everything in the Ocean
Other Viscets who like the Ocean

Dislike:
Viscets who leave litter in the Ocean
Being on dry land for to long
Sea Urchins -Ahiti has been stabbed by these guys to many times

My Sea Friends

Ahti has two sea friends that the ocean has given him and this is the story about how he met both of them on a beautiful summers day in the ocean.

Ahti walked along the rocky shore of his home along a coral reef. He sank down to the edge of the water and sat down preparing himself to go into the brilliantly blue waters of the ocean. he put on a mask with a snorkel and slipped into the water. As he moved threw the water to his favorite diveing area he watched a school of Pajama Cardinals swim by with their small spotted bodies along with a single large French Angelfish. Ahti continued on his way to his favorite spot on the reef where he always gets to see an array of different types of Rays, his favorite sea creature in the world. He loves all rays, from the large Manta ray to the small Short Nose Electric ray. He goes to this small secret area of his to watch and play with the many fishes and rays that like to go their to live their lives in secret from the many predators that roam the ocean including humans and viscets.

As Ahti swims along the coastal wall and gets closer to his destination he hears someone or something thrashing in the water on the other side of the wall. It could only mean that something was in trouble on the other side of the rock wall, meaning whatever it was i his secret area and was in trouble.In fear for his many ocean friends Ahti does his best to swim faster against the strong ocean current. He gets closer to his little hiding hole and swims through the under water hole to the other side to find nothing amiss on the surface of the water.

Ahti floats on the surface of the water confused as to what was causing all of the noise he had heard. Was he just hearing things or was something actually happening in this secret cove.Without second guessing himself he dived below the surface of the water to the depths below. As Ahti swims down to the bottom of the ocean he sees another viscet struggling on the ocean floor with what looked like a net of some kind. Ahti in fear for this brown and blue viscet raced down to where they were to try and help them. Once he got closer however he saw that it was not the viscet that was in trouble but however it was a Leopoldi stingray. The stingray was thrashing violently in the net trying desperately to get out of it. The sandy colored viscet was frantically trying to cut the rope with their teeth but was failing.

Ahti swam over to the viscet to help them free the ray from the net entrapping it. On his way over to them he scoured the ocean floor for a sharp piece of coral to help him cut the net open. He found a small piece of sharp blue coral and grabbed it in a haste off of the ocean floor, cutting himself in the process. He flinched but he continued on to the pair, his paw breeding some. He touched the other viscet on the shoulder and showed them the piece of coral. They nodded back at him and moved away to allow him to cut the ray free from the net. With a few strokes he broke through the strands of the net and freed the ray.

The two viscets swam to the surface and the ray circled slowly below them not moving away from the pair. Ahti laughed and smiled at the other viscet. " Well I guess now would be a good time as any for introductions, I'm Ahti." The sand color viscet laughed "good idea my name is Nani, I am grateful for the help and it looks like I am not the only one." She looked down through the water to the ray waiting below. Nani smiled " Looks like we have made a friend today, he will probably follow us now that we have freeded him." Ahti smiled to himself " Thats fine by me their kind is my favorite creature, having one as a friend will be fantastic. However I feel like we both gained some friends today." he said looking at Nani " Come on lets go rest of the shore over their and you can tell me all about what your doing out here and who you are."

The pair of ocean loving viscets swam to the shore and sat down together with their new ocean friend not to far off sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor half covered by sand watching the pair together.
(Word count 797)

Last edited by Stitch~ on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 pm

asdfsgsjfkdgldh

ok ok ok res

Username:
Name:
Biological Gender:

-friends with Cadera of the ocean kingdom
-either a prince or princess
-has to keep Cadera's secret of attempting to stop the war
and releasing their prisoners with her friend, Centauri
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 am

Bump c:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:56 am

Username: ~Prophecy~
    Name: Oceana
    Biological Gender: Female
    Sea friend:
    “Hi! Do you wanna play with me?” Oceana smiled to a nearby viscling. He looked to be around her age, and also donned a mostly blue coat. The viscling turned to her and stared blankly while he contemplated how to nicely answer “No thanks, I’m good.” He said, turning back around.
    Oceana frowned in disappointment, but did not give up hope. She left the boy to be, and trotted over to the next viscling, this one was much littler than her, but still could be fun to play with. “Hiya!! Want someone to help you build that awesome sand castle!?” She said sweetly, hunched down to the girl’s level. The little girl, fur as yellow as the sun, dropped her shovel in fear, not aware the larger viscet had approached her at all. The pink plastic shovel fell down onto one of the towers, making half of the sand on top slide off. “Oh no! I-I-I am... s-so sorry!” She stuttered, backing away slowly. She ran off when the girl’s parents ran back to her.

Oceana waded into the water, and took sight of some small fish. “Hello little fish, come play with me!” Oceana exclaimed as she stomped through the water. “Come play with me!” She chased them around. “Come play with me!!” She whined to the group of ten or so tiny fish in the shallow parts of the water. “I’m lots of fun! I know a lot of games!”

The fish kept swimming away, uninterested and a bit scared of the splashing. Oceane was dissapointed, but kept persisting on. She eventually came across a small shadow. Sticking her head in the water, she saw a small sand colored seahorse. She took her head out of the water and started to talk to it. “Hello little seahorse! Are you lost?” The seahorse blew some bubbles in response. “Oh. Well do you want to play?” The seahorse again made some bubbles. She swam around in circles, inviting the viscet to play.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Ending tomorrow!
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Username: Guardian Angel Wolf
Name: Seafoam
Biological Gender: female

Seafoam was born in the Alantic ocean. She was just a young one back then and how she met her friend Goldie, a seahorse, this is the story of how a Viscet became friends with a seahorse....
Seafoam woke up on a warm sunny day in the Atlantic ocean. The sea was warm from the sun as she and her family lived in the shallow parts of the sea, making the water warmer then the rest of the sea. As Seafoam stretched and yawn she went out to explore the coral reef, her father woke up and said, "where are you going daughter? It's early in the morning still." Seafoam smiled at her father as her mother passed away a few years ago from a boat accident, she sighed and replied, "I'm going to explore the coral reef." Her father nodded ad she swam off to the coral reef, as she watched the fish swim around and all making it look like a rainbow. Seafoam saw a seashell and swam over to pick it up. Seafoam looked around some more and found a particular shell box, she picked it up and opened it, it was a music box that her father had given to her mother as a gift. Her mother loved music, and after the tragedy of her death her father had never been the same...
Seafoam put the music box in her satchel as well as the seashell she had found. She looked around and spotted a golden colored seahorse, the poor thing looked terrified and lost, the little guy must've wandered off from his family and they left him by accident. Seafoam swam over to him and said, "hello. Are you lost little guy?" The seahorse looked up with sad eyes and replied, "I lost my family a few weeks ago and they never returned to find me." Seafoam said, "I will help you look for them." Sadly, they could not locate Goldie's family as the years passed by they a grew a powerful bond of friendship and have been best friends ever since.
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:10 am

Ending soon ^^
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 am

Closed for judging !
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me