1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:41 pm

This is a private 1x1 roleplay, between wolfrunner and myself, please don't post on this rp unless you are one of us or a mod.

Code: Select all
Description:

Name:

History(Short or Long):

Crush:
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Name (& pronunciation): Jozie Foxx

Date of Birth (& age): 19

Species/Racial Origin: Human

Hair: Black and Purple

Eyes: Green

Normal Clothes: She wears a black tank top with a short purple leather jacket, black leather pants with a purple stripe going down both sides. Black and purple sneakers.

Bakugan: Darkus, a Darkus Wolfen

Personality/Attitude: Nice, sweet, caring

Favorites/Likes: Playing Bakugan, hanging out with her friends

Fears: Losing her friends and her Bakugan, Wolfen

Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: When she is nervous, she likes to play with her hair, twirling it around her finger. Most of the time she doesn't evening know she is doing so.

Crush: Jesse Glenn
Last edited by Ghost Fox on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 am

Description -
In her true Neathian form Lex has long black hair and the solid eyes typical of Neathians but in a stormy gray color. She wears a long black dress with a mini skirt and no sleeves. She has black boots and detachable black "sleeves" on her arms that are like the sleeves of Fabia's dress.

As a Castle Knight, Lex wears their uniform but with gray highlights and a gray gem on the top of her right hand from where her Battlegear is stored and forms.

In her human form, Lex wears a long sleeved red button down top with a black pleated mini skirt. She wears thigh high black leather boots. She keeps her stormy grey eyes.

Name -
Lexandra Remier

Aliases -
Lex
Kazarina's Lap Dog

Age -

Gender -
female

Race -
Neathian

Affiliation -
Neathia - Castle Knights
Gundalia - Minor Twelve Orders(secretly temporarily as their Helies Brawler), Kazarina(a ruse she is using to spy on the Gundalians)
Bakugan Battle Brawlers as their Helies Battler

Role -
Spy
Castle Knight
Battle Brawler

Attribute -
Helies
Pyrus, formerly

Guardian Bakugan -
Helies Stratiniod

Battlegear -
Crystaline Whip

History -

personality -
Lexandra is not quite like your normal peace-loving and calm Neathian. She is very tempermental both in and out of the battle environment. While she is normally calm outside of a bakugan battle, Lex can become easily irritated and her temperament can flare at the smallest thing. However she does have control over her temper. How bad her temper flares is solely dependent on the situation: something like messing around with her teammates or her Guardian Bakugan won't result in anything more serious then perhaps a wrestling match. She has a love and talent for battling that isn't quite like her fellow Neathians. She also has a good sense of judging others, and reading people's body language to guess their thoughts. Aside from her stubbornness and quick violent temper, Lex is also very easy going on a normal or good day. She has a level of patience and trust in her teammates and partner that seems almost foolish at times. Lex is also understanding, clever and warm hearted. She hates it when the Gundalian Agents are forced to split up for once reason or another often causing her temper to go off.

Crush -
Lex is attracted to Ren Krawler upon their first meeting and takes special interest in him. But she doesn't admit her actual feelings for him until her partner makes her realize the truth later on.

Skills and Abilities -
As the only Helies battler, Lexandra has a few very Gundalian-like abilities.
Ice Manipulation- Lexandra is able to form small items out of ice with her hands, which is reminiscent of Kazarina's, Gill's and Barodius's abilities involving shooting bolts of energy from their hands. While there isn't a set limit on what Lex can form from this ability there are three specific ways we see this ability of her's being used over again: fan-like formations mostly used for defense, covering the ground with a sheet of ice and shooting spikes of ice from her hands.

Temperature Manipulation dependent on mood - While she can manipulate the temperature around her depending on her mood, this ability has it's limitations. 1) She can only effect the imdiate surrounding area and 2) She can only lower the temperature, not raise it.

Immunity to freezing- Lex is the only person who isn't effected by Strata's instant freezing ability when she comes into physical contact with the bakugan for any length of time.

Expert hand to hand combat- As a Neathian, Lex shares their normal ability at advanced hand to hand combat skills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description -
In her ball form, Helies Stratiniod looks exactly like Dharak, only she is white and grey in her coloring.

In her full bakugan form, Stratiniod is a large streamlined feminine-looking dragon that stands on all fours. Her main body is white and her highlights are darker grey in color, along with the large diamond crystal on her chest. Her eyes are a solid stormy grey to match the eyes of her battler. Unlike Dharak, however, Stratiniod has spikes of varying sizes that run in a sporadic pattern from the top of her head to the end of her tail. The tip of her tail ends in an arrowhead like shape.

Name -
Helies Stratiniod

Aliases -
Strata
The Dragon of Ice
Neathia's Secret Weapon

Gender -
female

Attribute -
Helies, Ice

Species -
Bakugan of Neathian descent

Role -
Spy
Castle Knight

Affiliation -
Castle Knights

Personality -
Stratiniod has a very motherly personality, this is possibly due to the fact that she is the only living family-like figure her battler has. Stratiniod never leaves her battler's side and is quick to scold, or otherwise reprimand, Lexandra when the Neathian acts in a reckless manner. This often annoys Lexandra which leads to the Neathian ignoring her bakugan for a short time. Though Stratiniod and her battler don't always see eye-to-eye in these situations, Stratiniod can also be very childish, short tempered, stubborn, violent and ruthless in battle much like her battler. Stratiniod takes battling and her abilities seriously, never backing down from a presented challenge and not above looking for revenge. She's become cocky and arrogant in battle before but never underestimates her opponent's power. Stratiniod has a good grasp when it comes to understanding other's feelings and judging their intentions....be it bakugan or human.

History -

Abilities -
Freezing Physical Contact- Any person or bakugan that comes into physical contact with Strata will be frozen. The ice will continue to spread the longer the physical contact until the entire victim is covered and frozen in ice. This will only stop if the physical contact is broken by Strata or the one touching her backing off. This occurs in true and ball form. Her battling partner is the only one shown immune to this ability of Strata's.

Temperature Manipulation- Strata is able to manipulate the temperature within two limitations: 1) she can only lower the temperature, not raise it and 2) she can only effect the immediate surrounding area's temperature. This can mostly be seen when she first enters battle, but it is possible for her to do in her ball form as well.

Gate Cards:
Solomon Sabreuer - a Gate Card unique to Castle Knights that also connects to a Bakugan's Battlegear. this card nullifies the opponent's activated abilities, subtracts 200 gs from each opponent and level 2 class Battlegear Abilities.

Saver - nullifies the opponent's ability if you are using a Bakugan of the attribute that you call out.

Battle Audience - changes the attribute of your Bakugan to any attribute you want, nullifies the opponent's ability and subtracts 500 gs from all Bakugan who are not the attribute you said.

Ability Cards:
Ice Dome - creates a large dome of ice that will not disappear untill the battle is over for good, can also be used to defend a group of allies from attacks.

Ice Armor - creates a thin but durable coating of ice over Strata to use as armor. when used in a tag team setting, this can also be applied to the allied bakugan without being too cold to freeze them, it looks like this part of the ability is controlled purely on Strata's will.

Blizzard Winds - Strata flashes her wings and hits the enemy bakugan with a torrent of icy winds and snow. this nullifies the opponent's activated abilities.

Ice Spear - a white glow covers Strata's body as her wings become glued to her and her tail sticks right out behind her like an arrow. she dive bombs her opponent as increased speeds.

Crystaline Sword - Strata's tail becomes covered in ice which she lashes at her opponent.

Healing Ice Crystal - can be used on herself or an ally to restore energy and heal injuries. creates a cocoon of a large ice crystal around the target to protect the target bakugan while restoring energy and healing physical injuries.

Dragonic Ice Flare - the heat of the surrounding area is gathered in Strata's mouth as a fireball which she shots a stream of fire at her opponent. half way on route to the target, this fire freezes into a beam of ice.

Glacier Shot - Strata fires of spheres of compacted ice at the target from her mouth.

Poison Snow - charcoal, ash-like snow falls from the sky landing on the opponent bakugan. this causes paralysis.

Frozen Impact - Strata is surrounded by a bright white fire-like light that increases her speed and physical power. this also enhances her natural physical contact freezing ability, in that the opposing bakugan just has to be within range of the white flame-like lights and not make actual skin to skin contact with Strata for them to be effected.

Dagger Storm - shards of ice shaped like daggers rain down on the enemy from Strata's wings.

Crystal Ambience - the large diamond gem on Strata's chest glows giving off a spiral of ice shards that slam into the opponent bakugan.

Reflector Mirrior - Strata creates a large panel of ice that absorbs an oncoming attack and shoots it back at the originator after enhancing it's power.

Absolute Zero - Strata uses this ability to freeze the battle field ground and send spikes of ice shooting up from it at the opposing bakugan. this also nullifies activated gate cards.

Battlegear Ability Cards:
Leval One: Crystaline Whip Anchor - Strata's horns on her head and her tail elongate themselves which can then wrap around the enemy and toss them around effortlessly like a rag doll or pin them

Leval One: Crystaline Whip Avalanche - the arrow headed ends of Strata's horns and tail open into a flower-like shape to release high pressured sonic icy waves at the enemy bakugan.

Leval Two: Crystaline Whip Phasors - Strata releases high powered thin beams of ice from the ends of her horns and tail tip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Helies Attribute Information "The Seventh Attribute"

Pronounced -
He-Lee-Is

Element Represented -
Ice

Symbol -
a diamond

Description -
The color scheme for Helies is white with grey, at times appearing silver with the right lighting, highlights. This causes it to sometimes be mistaken for Haos, or the Light, Bakugan Attribute.

History -
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:28 pm

-I can do most of the Cannons for now, since I'm not really going to involve my ocs until we get to episode 7 because of what she does. Just so you know. Until then she will be popping up, but not really involved in anything major. I am going to guess that Jozie is Human from her description?

The halls of the Gundaian Palace were quiet....eearily quiet. That was both a good and a bad thing so the teen with long black hair in the laboratory had learned early on. The dark haired teen was a girl clad in a black dress whose back was more like a coat tail in design and was somewhat longer in the back then the front. The sleeves were detached from the rest of the dress and were fitted to the grl's arms up until they reached her elbows, where they became loose hanging off her arms. She had horn-like frmations and red gem-like forms various places along her arms, neck and legs. Her feet were clawed. Her eyes staring at the large computer screen a narrowed reptilian stormy grey in color. The girl was alone at the moment and had taken the opportunity to sift through some research to see if she could find anything beneficial.

Meanwhile on Earth an eager brown haired boy clad in red had just materilized in a teleportation pod.

"Welcome to Bakugan Interspace, please enjoy your stay. And remember...play nice."

Dan Kuso jumped out of the teleportation tube before turning around to face them. He had just teleported into Bakugan Interspace and eagerly awaited his friend, Jake Vallory, to join him. It was Jake's first day in the virtual Bakugan Battling World and Dan was showing him around.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Jozie just got to Interspace, about the same time as Dan, she came out of the tube and listened to the computer voice say its normal every time words: "Welcome to Bakugan Interspace, please enjoy your stay. And remember...play nice." she looked at Dan and smiled, "Hey Dan, It's good to see ya." she said as she left the room, she looked around the common area. She smiled at how lively it is today.

She walked over to the fountain that they had in the center of the common area, she sat down and watched as people walked by and talking and just having so much fun. She watched some of the screens that show people having a Bakugan battle. Everyone seemed to be having so much fun, which is the whole idea of the interspace.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Hearing his name called, Dan looked over towards the fountains in the center of the common area and spotted the familiar face of Jozie. A grin lit up his face. "Yo Jozie! What's up!? Come over here, seen Marucho and Shun yet?!", he called back just as a well built boy appeared from one of the teleportation tubes. He turned around facing the by who was looking around in awe of his surroundings. Well that reaction was typical of newbies when they first arrived in the virtual battling space. Dan couldn't believe how quickly Bakugan Interspace had rose in popularity. There were already so many battlers that each screen was occupied displaying a battle going on. Now if only he could find his other friends. He was sure they were around Interspace somewhere...
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Jozie had come over to Dan when he called her over, she shrugged, "I don't think I saw Marucho, but I believe Shun is battling." She said as she rested her finger on her chin in a thinking kind of way, "Not 100% sure, I just got here, and was wondering the same thing myself." She said with a smile on her face, "I can't believe the work Marucho did, and how fast Interspace rises to popularity, I am always impressed by Marucho's work." She said happily.

She hung out with Dan, looking around for Marucho, "Hey Dan, who's your friend?." She asked, tilting her head to the side. She gave the new guy, Jake Vallory a nice friendly smile, he is Dan's friend, so that means he is going to be hers as well. She saw Marucho coming, "I found Marucho." She said with a smile on her face, she waved happily at her friend, She was so glad to see all her friends. She just needed to greet Shun and she said Hi to all of them.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 pm

"This place is massive! So cool!", said Jake excited as he looked around the main area of the virtual world before focusing on Dan and a girl walking over towards them. "I mean-uh it's really big is all.", the new battler corrected himself embarrassed by his excitement.

"Shun battling? Really? That's not surprising. We gotta find out what arena he is in." The red-clad teen then laughed patting Jake on the back of the shoulder. "Eh don't worry Jake buddy, I know it's pretty awesome. It's the next best thing to the real deal.", he said before realizing he had yet to do introductions. After all it wasn't like Jozie and Jake knew each other. Even if they had interactions before which the boy wasn't aware of. Turning to the dark haired girl, "Joz meet Jake Vallory. Jake this is Jozie. This is his first time in Interspace and I'm showing him around and the ropes how things work around here. He's been bugging me all since I introduced him to Drago." Dan laughed good naturedly. When the female battler pointed out the battling world's popularity though he grinned, "Yeah about that-" But the teen stopped following his friend's motioning in time to see a shorter boy clad in blue with blonde hair making his way over towards the group. This was Marucho.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:49 am

Jozie Smiled at Jake, she held out her hand for him to shake, "Pleasure to meet you, Jake, I hope you and I can become super great friends." She said with a smile on her face. As she waited for Jake to say something back to her, she kneeled down next to Marucho, "Wow Marucho, the interspace is really taken off in the popular spot." She said with a smile on her face. She looked at all her friends, "I am going to find Shun, see ya." She said taking off into a run, Jozie is always the go go go type of person, she never stayed in one spot for long.

She found shun in arena F-12. She grabbed a seat and watched the Ventus ninja boy battle. A familiar but not familiar boy. she cheered for Shun, of course, being so loud that he knew it was her, she always cheered loudly for her friends, always it was what she does. She watched out for Dan and the others, she found shun without evening planning on it, this was the first arena she checked.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 pm

"Hey hold up a sec! We'll-", but Dan was too late. Jozie had already disappeared through a portal which closed b3hind her before the boys could follow. "We man! I hate it when she does that! We could have gone with her!", complained the Pyrus Brawler.

Marucho laughed, "Don't look so down Dan. You know that's just how Jozie is, she can be a lot like you. Besides it's not like we can't catch up to her. But let's get Jake his own bakugan first.....as a token of our new friendship." The blonde boy pressed a few buttons on his watch and two spheres materilized hoovering above his wrist. One was two shades of brown and the other was yellow and white.

---------------

Meanwhile in Arena F12, Jozie had arrived just in time two see two boys battling each other. One was a bully boy using what looked like a yellow and white dragonfly-like bakugan. The other was a young man clad in green with long black hair and a grin on his face. He was battling with a green humanoid avian bakugan.

"Ability activate! Poison Flasher!", yelled Shun's opponant as his Haos bakugan released a blast of light from it's wings engulfing the green avian bakugan. "See that?", the boy questioned with a smug grin, "Nobody can defeat me now that I have perfected my stratagy with Subterra, Darkus and Haos!"

Shun chuckled, "Yeah your stratagy is good but your execution could still use work. Ability activate!", shouted the ninja holding up an ability card, "Ninja Protection-Wild Wind Defense!" The Ventus Bakugan released sickles of glowing green energy towards the Light Attributed but at the brawler's command.

"Ability activate! Split Pointer!"

"Ability activate! Fly Fang Hyper Storm!"

The green avian bakugan avoided the bug's attack before soaring up into the air and crashing head long into it's opponant. As a result the Haos Bakugan returned to it's battler in ball form.

"Life Force zero! Battle over, winner is Shun Kazami!.", announced the automated voice.

The crowd cheered as Shun caught his partner bakugan and leapt up into the air. He landed a few feet from Jozie and walked over smiling.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me