The Gods Men 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Gods Men 1x1

Postby SpotSong » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Loki looked at everyone. "Yes obviously I'm ready. Are you?" he scoffed a little and walked over to them with Camilla attached to him. Easily he created that of a portal t
And took the. To Asgard.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 am

Camilla let go of him as they entered Asgard, looking around with Thunder mewing at her heel.

Thor sighed a little, looking at his home as they entered. He had missed it more than he had imagined, but his fate was terrifying him.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 am

Loki winced from the amount of magic that it used before sighing and walking along.

Ella noticed Thors nerves and tilted her head a bit. "Thor? Are you alright?" she asked worriedly. Maybe he was having second thoughts?

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:24 pm

She followed him along the Rainbow Bridge, pausing to look at the colors swirling beneath her feet, remembering how Loki had been so excited to show her this when she had first come to Asgard. The feline seemed mystified by all the colors and hopped along, pouncing on every red panel of light he saw as they couple followed the newly assigned leader.

"Of course I'm alright.. it's just that, Sif... might... kill me..." he murmured quietly, not having any sarcasm in his voice. The thunder induced god didn't know what Fandral had said to her, and he couldn't think of anything nice that he could've said to put it. He had merely played with Sif's heart to satisfy his own and then had broke it again. Therefore, he would have no surprise if the female he had angered came at him with a battle axe and chopped his body to pieces.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:17 am

Loki seemed to look to Camilla and then everything felt alright. She seemed in awe yet again and it made him slow and smile a bit. Taking her hand in his, watching the little kitten move about swiftly. "Home?" he murmured softly to her.

"Sif might kill yiu? See.... This scares me. What on Midgard did you do?" she sighed a little. "I don't think she could kill you. You're too annoyingly stubborn for that" she tried to lightly muse as they walked along. Sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 am

"Home." she replied reassuringly, giving his hand a gentle squeeze and leaning against him. His cold armor lightly brushed her cheek as she turned her head to look at him. "Any idea of how you're going to break the news of Thor's blindness?" Camilla sighed a little, pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

Thor wished she was right. Sif had the capacity and the right to physically and mentally murder him now, however, she most likely wasn't. Unlike himself and against his true beliefs, Sif has a heart. "Maybe."
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:21 am

"I... Have no idea if I'm honest love. Do you have any ideas?" he asked softly and held her close by her hand and kissed her head once she had kissed his cheek.

Ella seemed to squeeze his hand and lean against him. "It will all be okay... It will have to be."

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me