| rise | silentclan events / level up tasks |

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

| rise | silentclan events / level up tasks |

Postby dimi. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:37 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please do not post here.
For leveling up, I have made this thread where I will write random events, as well as
tasks for simply leveling up. These will not be in any particular order, as I am saving
that for the novel I am planning on writing that centers around Silentclan. Feel free
to browse through and read. My clan, Silentclan, can be found here: Silentclan
Post formatting
Code: Select all
[center][url=https://fsymbols.com/generators/wide/][size=150][b][u]TITLE[/u][/b][/size][/url][/center][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]

[list][list]Start Writing[/list][/list][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]

[list][list][b][u]Characters Featured[/u][/b]
Name | Link to page
Name | Link to page[/list][/list][size=150]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
Table of Contents
1. A Turn of Events
2. Welcome to the Family
3. Title
4. Title
5. Title
6. Title
7. Title
8. Title
9. Title
10. Title
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Turn of Events

Postby dimi. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 pm

A TURN OF EVENTS
[Write about a patrol level up]

The air was musty, the odor of fresh rain emitting from the ground. The sky was scarcely accented with pale gray clouds, blue light emitting from the sky after the rain had ceased. The rain that had pounded down upon the forest for hours had left the grounds slightly dampened, only not flooded due to the density of the leaves above that shielded the forest ground. This rain mercilessly soared towards the ground, running along the rugged bark of trees, stripping the aroma of the clan cats away with it. The clan cats, however, were very protective of their territory. Naturally, a patrol was to be organized midday.

Hours passed, the sunlight eventually returning to awaken the camp of slumbering cats. The first to awaken was a cream-coated she-cat, who at the scent of fresh rain, emerged from her den and with a shake of her pelt, silently made her way forward and onto the leader's rock. She tread cautiously each step carefully calculated with a glance down. The surface of the rock, despite the presence of sunlight, was still slick, and one swift move would cause the she-cat to go tumbling down the length of the rock. While the drop was not steep, the cat was getting more and more frail with age, and had become more wary of her actions as timed continued on rapidly. She stuck her nose to the air, and with a parting of her muzzle, yowled that all members of her clan gather beneath the rock for a meeting.

The process of cats getting to the meeting was slow at best. The clan cats warily left each of their dens, pelts fluffed up from the lack of grooming due to the abrupt calling of a meeting. Several minutes passed until the last clan cat sat beneath the rock. The she-cat glanced around, took in a sharp breath, and spoke as she took a comfortable seat on her haunches. "As you may be able to tell, a harsh rain has struck us in our slumber." She said, her paw carefully leaving the surface of the slick rock to point at the moist ground the cats sat on. "And for this reason, we must mark our borders once more." The warriors of the clan quickly turned to one another, murmuring their desired patrol parties. "Silence." The she-cat called out, interrupting the conversation. Her voice was booming, and filled with a wary, annoyed nature that was present within all the cats. That alone was enough to scare them into a respectful silence.

"I will be sending out four patrols to mark these borders." The leader went on to explain, her hazel eyes looking over the cats. A moment of silence was shared, then the cat continued. "Brindleleaf and Acornpaw. You will be responsible for marking the north border, just beyond the river. Sundrop and Mayflower, you will be responsible for the east border, the big oak just outside of our forest. Doepaw and Sagestrike, you will be responsible for the west border, the side of the forest that leads to the plains. And our visitor, Wolfwind, will be responsible for the marking of the south border. Is that clear to all of you?" The cats selected for the patrols nodded respectfully. "Then with that, this meeting is ceased. Another meeting will be called this evening to decide who will be going on our hunting patrol." With a nod, she dismissed the cats, and the patrols parted.

Wolfwind sauntered out of the camp at a slow pace, taking a passage behind the leader's den to sneak out of the camp without following the crowd leaving through the entrance, peering over her shoulder to make sure no one was following her before making her way through the forest, leaping over areas that were too damp for her liking. Several thoughts were running through her mind, however. A contract had been organized a couple days ago, but the contract had been crafted by Amberstar herself. An outsider of the clan was intentionally harassing Silentclan, trying to break in and find out secrets, supposedly as a spy from a nearby clan. The harassment had pushed on for moons, and Amberstar had finally decided on a verdict: the cat was to be killed.

Wolfwind wasn't particularly surprised at the verdict. He had, after all, angered the leader of Silentclan. While a sweetheart in the eyes of other clans, she was a manipulative and cunning she-cat in private. Traits that some would consider undesirable, and others that some would say are essential to the Silentclan operation. The cat hadn't appeared for a couple of days at this point, but the contract was still on the table to be fulfilled. Wolfwind shook her head and dismissed these thoughts. She believed that her visit to Silentclan's camp was going to be a break from the vigorous contract work. After a few more moments, she stopped for a moment, taking in a sharp breath. Silentclan's forest was large, and the borders were easily a mile apart from one another.

Her moment of tranquility was interrupted when a series of leaves rustled nearby. Naturally, her head jerked in the direction of the source of the sound, her body following in the same fashion. She slowly crept forward towards the source, only to be knocked over be a large, long-furred white tom with vibrant, intimidating eyes. His eyes were filled with malice, yet a playful nature. Wolfwind knocked the cat off with ease, her eyes narrowing slowly. "Who the hell are you?" She hissed out, circling her opponent slowly. Her eyes never left his frame. Her ears pinned to her head when the tom let out a high-pitched screech of laughter. She knew this was the tom terroizing the clan; this was one of his tactics.

"Awh, look at you! You're a Silentclan kitty, right? I ain't never seen you around, though. Are you new? Silentclan tends to get pretty cute she-cats, although that scar of yours kinda makes it surprising you got in." Wolfwind let out a growl, her teeth baring in an annoyed fashion. "Awh! Did I make the lil Silentclan kitty angry? What are you gonna do? Make an on-the-spot contract just for me? I know you're operation, little kit. And once the other clans find out, they'll drive you out of this land for good." The two looked at each other in silence, a visible grin crossing Wolfwind's muzzle.

"Little did you know, there is already a contract in existence for your pelt." Wolfwind whispered. Her whispering was intended as a method of intimidation for the most part, but in this circumstance, it was purely from anger and her savagery nature taking over, her emotions going haywire as she stared at the tom. At the mention of the contract, the tom's eyes widened, his playful act ceasing. He looked at the she-cat, his eyes wandering over her gaze to see if she was being truthful.

"You're.. not serious, right?" The tom asked, his voice wavering in speed and consistency. Wolfwind simply let out a loud laugh, and threw herself down onto the tom, her jaws parting open. The tom let out a wail of fear, looking into Wolfwind's eyes anxiously. "No, no, no, please, there's something else that can be done about this! It was all an act, I-I swear on my life!" Wolfwind's gaze locked with the tom's, lacking any sort of pity or mercy. "Look.. Look if you let me live.. I'll pretend that I died.. and never return.." Wolfwind looked over the tom once more time before leaping off.

"Run." She whispered chillingly. The tom nodded, quickly darting out of the forest. Little did the tom know, Wolfwind merely wanted a challenge. She knew the tom would come back, he was foolish enough to, she thought. Shaking her head, she pressed on, reaching the outside of the forest. She rubbed her pelt against the side of one tree, her scent radiating off the tree to mark the border. She sighed softly, her job having been done before turning back, making her way back to the camp.

I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Welcome to the Family

Postby dimi. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:08 pm

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
[Write about your medicine cat visiting Starclan level up task]

The sky was a dark navy blue, several vibrant white stars speckling along the sky. Gray clouds filled the air, only a fraction of the moon visible through the dense grayness. A mere moon had passed since Poppyflame, the second medicine cat of Silentclan, had saved Willowsong's live and beem reunited with her. While Amberstar had welcomed her with open paws into Silentclan, Poppyflame had not yet been presented to Starclan for her official rank within Silentclan. She had not proven herself worthy of Starclan's blessing yet, and for this reason, had been unable to communicate with them for the first moon of her medicine cat career. That evening, the two medicine cats had organized the time to make a journey to a moonpool, at the end of the river just north of Silentclan's forest.

The journey was about two hours long, if you were walking at a brisk pace. Poppyflame and Willowsong, however, were playful, and would most likely be racing to the pool. Poppyflame and Willowsong stood in the medicine den, sharing a large hare that Amberstar had hunted specifically for them. After the meal was over, a silence was shared, and Willowsong spoke. "Are you ready to move out, Poppy?" With a silent nod, the two darted out of the den, making their way towards the river. The run quickly slowed to a jog, and soon the jog became a groggy walk, eventually slowly to a normal walk once they reached the river. From this point, the pool was about a mile down the river to the west, so the she-cat's turned and made their way forward towards the pool.

An hour passed, and soon the two she-cat's found themselves before the pool. Poppyflame stood behind Willowsong warily, anxiously awaiting the approval of Starclan. Willowsong was the first to walk forward, making her way up several stones to face the pool. Once there, she saw on her haunches, and inched her paw forward, pressing it against the liquid for a moment, quietly murmuring to alert Starclan of her presence. The water rippled beneath her paw, and soon the starry outline of a deceased cat appeared within the ripples. "Hello, Willowsong. You are a bit later than usual, is there a reason for this?"

"Yes. Today, I bring with me Poppyflame. She is the second medicine cat of Silentclan, and she is also the cat who saved my life from Rosethorn." She explained, looking over her shoulder at the she-cat briefly before turning back to the starry figured, who looked pleased, yet puzzled.After a moment, she broke the silence with a booming voice, one that could be heard by Poppyflame.

"Child, step forward and sit beside your friend." The voice called out in a loud, but oddly soothing fashion. Poppyflame made her way up the rock, sitting down beside Willowsong with a hesitant glance in her direction before confidently glancing down at the starry figure. "Hmm.." The starry figured murmured, turning back to Willowsong. "You have a reason for bringing her to me, Willowsong. Why is this?"

"I wish for Starclan to bless Poppyflame. As my friend, she has proven her loyalty to the clan and diligence in not only tracking me down, but willingly joining Silentclan, and leaving behind her family to seek me out. She has proven her dedication, and with this passion, I hope she is sufficient to you in serving Silentclan." Willowsong then bowed her head, Poppyflame swiftly mimicking the movement. The starry figure then smiled, looking upon Poppyflame proudly.

"She certainly gives off the energy of a flame." The figure then leaned back, glancing up at the sky. "However.. Willowsong's word is not enough. I would like to hear you speak, Poppyflame. Verbally make your promise to Silentclan and Starclan here, to be a promise upheld for the rest of your life." Poppyflame nodded, looking up to the sky. With a sharp breath in, she began to speak.

"I, Poppyflame, swear to uphold the causes that back Silentclan. In doing this, I leave behind my rogue tendencies, my lifestyle as a rogue, and start fresh beneath Silentclan's rule, bound to serve as a medicine cat for the duration of my life." The starry figure, looking content, nodded and whispered softly as they faded.

"You have earned our blessing, child."

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eye for an Eye

Postby dimi. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:52 pm

The bark of the trees crackled violently as flames ate away at the trees, sparks dropping down onto the ground, lighting several of the autumn leaves that littered the ground ablaze. In the midst of the chaos stood a chocolate sepia, her mint green eyes piercing with anger and amusement as she gazed down at a long-haired ginger she-cat before her, who had blue eyes that warily glanced up at her, the eyes filled with obvious dread. A loud laughter erupted from the she-cat, a laughter that would soon attract more danger, while driving away prey. This laughter was seized by a loud thud, and a collision that sent the chocolate she-cat tumbling backwards. The chocolate sepia's back collided with a tree, her fur singed with a loud yowl parting from her muzzle as she jerked her body away.

Standing over the injured ginger was a cinnamon caliby with piercing orange eyes. She seemed to lack any sort of fear, her shoulders pinched forward as a loud growl rumbled from her throat as a warning. She watched the cat before her stand up, briefly glancing down at the cat beneath her belly. "It's okay, Willow. I gotcha." With a confident smile, she jerked her head back up, growling at the she-cat before her. "I didn't think even you would waste time tracking Willow down, Rosemary." Poppy said, stepping over the bulky frame of Willow, slowly walking to her right, a tail's length away from the trees that were being slowly eaten up by flames.

"And I didn't think you'd be foolish enough to try to fight me again, Poppy. You're a medicine cat. That cat over there had actual training from me, and she still couldn't get a solid hit on me. Do you really think you're going to land a hit either?" Rosemary asked with a soft laugh, her head pointing in the direction of Willow laying on the ground. "Look at her. She couldn't defend herself before you got here. In fact, I was just telling her about how you were next on the list. I guess you'll both just burn in this forest." Rosemary said, another round of uncontrollable laughter beginning. Poppy looked at the she-cat, seeming to be questioning something before shaking her head.

"Cedric is dead." She murmured. Cedric was a close friend of Rosemary's, a brother without being connected through blood. The two were born at around the same time, and shared an unbreakable bond. At the mention of Cedric, the laughter ceased, and soon Rosemary's expression was replaced with fear, and silent agony.

"He's.. no. You're lying to me. Tell me you're lying!" She yowled out, her eyes wide as her chest began to heave, her lips pursing outward and inward as she tried to maintain stable breathing. Poppy simply shook her head, and murmured four chilling words.

"And I killed him." With that, Rosemary leaped forward at Poppy, her fangs bared. Poppy stood silently, waiting for the she-cat to be in close enough range before leaping over Rosemary, whirling around to see her strike enough tree. The branch above suddenly crackled, and soon came crashing down. Rosemary narrowly dodged with a leap to the side, several sparks flying up from the impact against the ground. The she-cat, however, had stumbled to the ground, her temple striking a stone. No blood could be seen, but Rosemary was dazed for the time being.

With this opportunity, Poppy whirled around and ran over to Willow, grasping her firmly by the scruff to drag her to her paws. "Willow, get onto my back, now. And hold on tightly." Willow weakly crawled onto the caliby's back, and soon Poppy ran forward, Willow's jaw gently placed on her scruff to keep her narrowly secured. She ran through the burning forest, but before she could make it out, was struck down by Rosemary from a blow to her right flank, Willow flying forward several tail's-lengths. "Willow, run! Go back to your clan camp!" Willow looked back at Poppy, her eyes widening in sheer horror as she saw Rosemary bring her to the ground. She turned and forced herself to run, as much as it internally killed her.

Once Willow had left, Poppy took in a sharp breath, the claws of her hind paws unsheathing. She stared up at Rosemary, seeing the malice burning in her eyes as her claws mercilessly struck the stomach, splitting the flesh in several parts. A loud yowl of mixed pain and excitement escaped the she-cat as she was flung off, landing on her paws a couple meters before Poppy. Poppy leaped to her paws and ran forward, locking in on the she-cat's eyes. She remembered seeing a cut on Willowsong's face that had been caused by the fight, and soon with this newfound energy, struck Rosemary across the face, her claws tearing open skin beneath and above her eye lids, sanguine dripping down into the sepia's eyes to obstruct her vision. Laughter emerged from the sepia, and soon she darted forward, aimlessly and wildly attempting to strike Rosemary. She grasped her paw firmly in her jaws, and jerked her body to the side, tossing Rosemary at a nearby tree that had not yet been lit ablaze.

"Rosemary. I'm going to give you one warning." She hissed out, creeping forward towards the she-cat, a confidence burning within her eyes. "You must leave these lands. Now. And if you are to ever return with the desire to harm Willow or I, you will be left in the same condition Cedric was. Begging for mercy and another chance." Chills ran down Rosemary's spine, a new fear present in her gaze. Her closest friend was dead, and her vision was severely obstructed by the flowing blood. "This isn't over." Rosemary said with a growl before rising to her paws, darting out of the forest in the opposite direction that Willow had taken.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Embarking

Postby dimi. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:41 pm

The sun had set beneath the horizon, settling in for it's daily slumber. Light had been stripped from the sky, the colour replaced by a deep navy blue, a variety of unique stars littering the sky, vibrantly glowing against the dark sky. Many cats of the clan were asleep, merely three cats awake in the camp; the two night guards and Acornpaw, then Acornkit, herself, fueled by a curiosity that could no longer be satisfied by mere sleep. This curiosity was the existence of a fabled clan in nursery tales; Silentclan.

The queens of Silentclan often made up fables to tell the children about Silentclan, using these tales in order to mask the true nature of Silentclan. They were illustrated as heroes, purgers of venom and poor cats. Acornkit had yearned to be one of those cats, fighting off crime as the queens put it. The life as a kit in this camp was one she found bland, laid out on a silver platter for her. Eat, sleep, wake up, play with a mossball, and sleep. That had been her routine for the past five moons of her energizing existence. On this particular night, Acornkit had decided to finally escape the clan, and track down this fabled Silentclan.

Once the rest of the nursery was asleep, she slipped out from beneath her mother's paw, slowly making her way towards the entrance of the den. She was crouched to the ground, each step carefully calculated as her vibrant green eyes lingered on the cold and smooth cavern floor. Taking in a sharp breath, she peered over her shoulder to make sure the other cats were asleep before leaping forward, silently landing at the entrance of the den. She sauntered her way to the right, peering her head around the corner to eye the night guards. She looked around the scenery, trying to find another way to escape the camp. Then, it hit her. She was small enough to crawl beneath the bushes that lined the edges of the camp.

With one more glance in the direction of the night guards, she waited for them to turn their back to her. Once they did, she darted across the center of the camp, making one leap of faith forward. She soared through a nearby bush, the leaves aggressively rustling. She heard the thumping of the older cat's paws, and quickly dove onto her stomach, sliding down a path of smooth rocks to get down the hill and out of sight before the older cats found out that it was just her leaving the camp, not an intruder entering. Once at the bottom of the hill, Acornkit darted forward, refusing to look back.

She made her way through a vast field, the grass tickling her sensitive paws. Her running had lasted about thirty minutes at this point, and she was beginning to grow tired. Soon, she found safety beneath a large oak in the middle of the plain, curling at the base of it. Her eyes shut instantly, and soon a slumber fell over her body. She awakened at the next sunrise, and soon her adventure began once more. She had traveled several miles, seeking a place that the she-cats of her clan had described. Briefly, she stopped, taking a seat on her haunches to remember the exact description.

"It is said that Silentclan resides within a forest, isolated from all other civilization. Although this is unknown, since Silentclan is rather secretive in their actions." The voice of her mother rang out in her head, a line she remembered loud and clear from a nursery rhyme. With a loud laugh, Acornkit made her way across the field, running as quickly as she could. Her head swung left and right, eagerly seeking out something that could fit the description. She made her way to the top of a hill, panting once she reached the top. She dropped to her chest, her paws aching. Her head then perked up, and soon she saw it; a forest in the middle of the plain. It was isolated, just as the fables had said. She pushed herself up, her ears pricked forward. "I did it!" Acornkit yowled out as she ran down the hill, tripping over a stone and tumbling. She, however, laughed the entire way down, only getting up and running once she hit the bottom, making her way forward towards the forest.

"Silentclan, here I come!"

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Curiosity Fueled Nightmare

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:36 am

The sun had already set, the sky replaced with a deep shade of blue, the only source of light being the light that emitted from the bright, nearly blinding moon. A large group of cats clustered near the entrance, talking to one another about seemingly meaningless topics. The conversation ceased when a cream coloured she-cat by the name of Amberstar approached the group, ushering them to head to bed. Her voice, even when quiet, was filled with power and intimidating qualities, instantly pushing cats to rise to their paws and swiftly make their way to their respective dens. All the other cats in Silentclan had already retreated to their dens to slumber, longing to sleep through the night without and desires.

Once Amberstar retreated into her den, the camp lacked any sort of activity, except for two cats. Two sister apprentices, who were both known for their somewhat ornery behaviors, lurked in the apprentices den. Their names were Honeypaw and Cherrypaw respectively. The two of them had different personalities that somewhat clashed, but showed that they had immense love for one another. Honeypaw was the more social of the two, usually being the more curious and adventurous one of the two. Cherrypaw was more cautious and hesitant of the two, usually being the more introverted one. Honeypaw lingered near the entrance of the den, crouched down. When she saw Amberstar enter her den, she turned to peer over her shoulder at Cherrypaw, who hid at the back of the den.

"Ey, ey Cherrypaw! They're all asleep. Can we go plaaaaay?" She drew out her word, bounding excitedly near the entrance. Cherrypaw, while being introverted, was also one who didn't want to disappoint her sister, so she rose to her paws and made her way forward towards Honeypaw, mumbling quietly beneath her breath. "Fine. Let's go." Honeypaw yowled excitedly before running out into the clearing, clamping her jaws around a slightly mangled mossball in the center of the camp. She lifted it off the ground and spun back around to face Cherrpyaw, but before she was planning on tossing the ball, she froze, her eyes widening. Behind Cherrypaw, a pair of eyes glowed, the pelt of the cat cloaked and hidden by the shadows.

Cherrypaw's heart began to race when she saw Honeypaw's demeanor changing, knowing that something was wrong instantly. Honeypaw's eyes locked with Cherrypaw, and she mouthed to her sister, her heart pounding out of her chest. "Don't.. move.." The two sisters stood in the clearing in silence, their lips curled inward to hide the sound of any sharp breaths they may want to take. Suddenly, the shadow leaped out from the darkness, landing between the two sisters. He reared up onto his hind legs, swiping for Cherrypaw. Cherrypaw instinctively leaped out of the tom's reach. She slowly backed up once away from him, only for chills to go soaring up her spine when she saw Honeypaw hadn't moved an inch.

Honeypaw was frozen in fear, her body trembling as she eyed the large figure. Upon seeing his advance on Cherrypaw, she let out a loud hiss and threw herself forward, parting her jaws to clamp harshly around one of the adult cats legs. The cat let out a yowl of amusement, craning his head down to grab Honeypaw by the scruff, dragging her away from his leg. His head then jerked left and right, thrashing Honeypaw around wildly before their jaws unhinged from around her scruff, sending her flying into the nearby Leader's rock, a large pain singing upward through her body as her right back leg struck the stone, a loud yowl of pain escaping her. She then looked up, seeing the tom heading in Cherrypaw's direction.

"No.." She whispered weakly, pressing her paws against the ground to try and get up, but to no avail. Honeypaw watched helplessly as her sister was picked up in the same fashion, but only to not be thrashed around. The tom gave one more menacing glance in Honeypaw's direction, her eyes widening in horror as the tom ran out of camp, holding her sister in his jaws. "No! Cherrypaw! Get back here!" She tried to get up again, but collapsed to the ground, her eyes dampening as tears began to form. She could hear Cherrypaw yelling for Honeypaw, but could not act. She then placed her head on the ground, her vision darkening as she let out one final mew for help.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lifeline

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:20 am

Days prior, Sunkit, now Sunpaw, had been awarded with her apprenticeship title. She lived in a clan named Beamclan, a clan several miles away from Silentclan. She was to be mentored by her older sister, Kestrel. The sun had just risen on this particular day, the sky dimly lit with a variety of colors, ranging from orange to purple. Often in the mornings, Sunpaw would go out and practice her hunting skills alone while her mentor was still asleep in the camp. However, on this day, that was changed. As she made her way towards the entrance, she heard a howl of voices from behind her, a boastful group of apprentices approaching her.

Sunpaw had been the runt of her litter with four other kits, and even six moons later, she had minimally grown, making her one of the smallest cats, if not the smallest cat (not counting kits) within the clan. Due to this, she was often bullied for her side, and referred to as "Lil Sunny" by the other apprentices. The bullying was annoying, but rarely actually got to Sunpaw. She turned to face the group of apprentices, her gaze wary as her muzzle parted to greet them. "Hello. What do you want?" She grumbled, her voice slightly quieter than normal. The head of the group, Duskpaw, made his way forward with a cocky grin.

"Sunpaw, now that you're an apprentice like us, you can come to our secret place! We're soooo sorry about all the bullying about how small you are, it's just harmless fun really." Duskpaw made his way forward, his pelt brushing against Sunpaw's. Sunpaw's ears pricked forward, her nose twitching as she took in the scent of the mischievous tom apprentice. With a sharp breath inward, and a hesitant nature, she nodded.

"Let's go to this so called.. secret place.." The other apprentices laughed excitedly, and soon the group of five apprentices ran out of the camp, Duskpaw at the front while Sunpaw lingered at the back to follow the directions of the cats in front of her. She found it difficult to keep up, her legs and body a couple inches shorter than the rest of the apprentices in the group. The group had ran for roughly three hours, maintaining a pace of about a mile per hour. The group finally stopped when they reached a plain of cut and well maintained green grass, a forest in the center of all of it.

"Our secret place is just down there outside the forest!" Duskpaw cried out excitedly, guiding Sunpaw towards the front. "I think we should have a race down there. Ready, set, go!" Sunpaw bolted ahead as quickly as she could, not bothering to acknowledge the other cats behind her, who purposely slowed down to let her win. When she reached the outside of the forest, she glanced over her shoulder, looking surprised when she saw the apprentices had seemingly vanished. "..Guys?" She called out hesitantly before letting out a loud cry when she was knocked over to the ground by one of the apprentices.

"Where's the secret place?" Sunpaw asked, still seeming to be in the dark. The four apprentices emerged from the shadows, seeming to be laughing at her. Duskpaw then stepped forward, pressing one of his paws between her shoulder blades. "Oh, Sunpaw, you're naive.." The tom hissed out with a cocky smirk. "There is no secret place, unless you consider your resting place a secret place." Sunpaw's eyes widened in horror as she pressed her paws against the ground, attemping to get up from beneath the tom's weight.
      The tom's laugh soon become more menacing as he lifted his paw up, allowing Sundrop to run forward before two of the apprentices dodged forward, pinning the apprentice back down.

Soon, claws from each direction began to strike her body, leaving various cuts and wounds. None of them were deep, as the apprentices were inexperienced, but the pain from each wound was near unbearable. The striking stopped momentarily, crimson staining Sunpaw's pelt as she let out a wimpy mew. "Please stop.." Duskpaw then struck her head, resulting in Sunpaw letting out a loud yowl before falling unconscious. The group of apprentices snickered before running off through the plain, heading back to the clan.

A few minutes passed, and soon a ginger she-cat emerged from the forest of Silentclan, having heard a loud yowl while on the hunt for herbs. When she emerged, she saw Sunpaw on the ground, and gasped loudly, running over to her quickly. She began to lap at the cat's wounds, seeing that it would do no good. She then lifted the small apprentice off the ground with ease, placing her onto her back before running through the forest, making her way toward Silentclan's camp. She bolted through the entrance, letting out a loud yowl. "I need a warrior to grab some moss and dip it in the river, now!" Aspencloud emerged from his den, and upon seeing the bloody apprentice, ran out of the camp, heading for the river.

Willowsong placed the unconscious apprentice onto the smooth cavern ground of the medicine cat den, and a moment later, Aspencloud came back with moss dripping of water, exchanging it to Willowsong. Willowsong squeezed the moss between her jaws, the water drenching Sunpaw's pelt and washing the blood away so that Willowsong could see where the wounds were. She ran over to a make shift shelf, grabbing a ball of cobwebs, some dock, and wild garlic. She darted back over to the apprentice as she chewed the dock in her mouth, eventually running it over each of the wounds to clean them out. She then applied some of the wild garlic to prevent infection, binding each of the wounds with cobwebs.

She then took a step back, looking over Sunpaw. Her chest was heaving slightly, but the small apprentice was still unconscious. A moment passed, and soon the apprentice awakened, letting out a gasp of pain. "Ow!" She yowled out, attempting to get up. Willowsong ran over and rested her head against Sunpaw's throat, purring softly in an attempt to calm her down. "Relax. You're okay now. Please, stay laying down. Your wounds might reopen." Willowsong then moved off once Sunpaw had relaxed, her vibrant yellow eyes drifting over to Willowsong. "Who are you?"

"I'm Willowsong, medicine cat of Silentclan. I found you unconscious and bleeding outside of our forest. I'm glad I found you, you would've been dead if I hadn't come a second sooner. Do you remember what happened?" Sunpaw glanced around, taking in a deep breath before explaining.

"I was.. with a group of apprentices. We were going to some secret place, they said.." She took in a sharp breath, paining her to speak. Willowsong's eyes widened, and she shook her head. "Never mind. We will have time to catch up later. Get some sleep, and yowl if you need anything. I will be right here." Willowsong took a seat on her haunches as the tortie apprentice rested her head against the ground, her eyes shutting as she slowly dozed back off.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Walking in a WinterWonder - AHH!

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:49 am

Leaf-bare had barely started, but the temperatures had dropped quickly in the transition from Leaf-fall to Leaf-bare. The trees had been stripped of all of their leaves due to the cold, and soon the ground was covered in roughly four inches worth of snow. While most of the cats dreaded Leaf-bare, there was one cat in particular who absolutely loved Leaf-bare and the snow that came along with it; Palelight. Palelight was an elder in Silentclan, who was nearly 90 moons old. Her old age and time passing had caused her to begin to struggle with her duties as a warrior, whether it be hunting, fighting, or fetching things for the medicine cat. Because of this, she had retired as an elder at about 85 moons of age.

When she emerged from the elder's den, she gasped, seeing that her favorite thing had lathered the ground; snow. She glanced around, soon ducking back into the elder's den when she saw Mayflower and Doepaw pass by. Doepaw was particularly jumpy, and the snow allowed for Palelight to pull off one of her favorite pranks; "The snow is alive!" she titled it. She peered out from the den, seeing Mayflower and Doepaw talking to the leader about a patrol.

"You two will be going on a border patrol. Mark the trees just north by the river, and then return here. We'll send out two other patrols later on in the day to mark the rest of the borders, and I will mark the south one myself. Do you understand?" Mayflower and Doepaw nodded, bowing their heads down respectively before making their way towards the entrance. Palelight then darted out of the den, taking an alternative exit out of the camp to run ahead of Mayflower and Doepaw. Snow was still falling, so she was hidden with it.

She stopped when she knew she was out of sight, her paws swiftly digging into the snow. She pushed her paws forward, making a burrow just large enough for her body to lay in belly up. She crawled into the hole and rolled over, moving some of the snow back over her face so she was hidden, flattening her tail so only the white parts of her body were showing. She heard the snow crunching just a few meters behind her as she began to grin, her body hidden beneath the snow. Doepaw and Mayflower were occupied in their own conversation, talking about the latest rumors involving Silentclan when an unsuspecting Doepaw placed her paw onto Palelight's stomach. Stomach then swung her body up and meowed lightly, Doepaw leaping several meters ahead with a loud mew of fright.

Mayflower looked at her distraught apprentice and daughter, suddenly beginning to laugh as Palelight emerged from the snow. "Gotcha!" She said with a howl of excitement. Doepaw's ears pinned to her head, blood rushing to her face as it heated up out of embarrassment. "I should've known you would've done that! You do that to every apprentice every time it snows!" Doepaw yowled out in embarrassment, the three she-cat's laughing as Palelight went over, nuzzling Doepaw's head.

"Sorry, kiddo." Palelight said with a raspy laugh. "I'll make sure not to do it again.. yet."

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Starclan's Beacon

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 am

It was twilight, during the midst of Leafbare. The air was crisp and bone chilling cold, sending chills up the spines of even the most thick furred or long furred cats of the clan. Most of the other cats were asleep in their dens, except for Ambestar, Rosethorn, and Sagestrike. Rosethorn sat in her den in silence, gazing into a pool of crystal blue water before her. The water was surrounded by a thick brown stone, several chunks of crystal sticking out of the sides. Her mint green eyes lingered on the pool for a moment, her eyes narrowing as she seemed to be concentrating on something until a large thump came from the side, the step of a heavy she-cat.

Sagestrike stood outside of her den, her eyes narrowing as she stared at Rosethorn. Most cats of Silentclan were suspicious of the being, and often questioned why she was in the same clan as two cats she had tried to kill. Sagestrike, however, was intrigued by Rosethorn. She often stayed in her den, a warrior assigned each day to bring her food. Each day, the she-cat was often swamped with work regarding interpreting signs from Starclan, which had grown more and more frequent over the years. Among the cats, it was rumored to be a sort of punish for Rosethorn's wrong doings towards Poppyflame and Willowsong. Rosethorn then turned to Sagestrike, whispering in her normal raspy voice.

"Ah yes, you're miss Sagestrike, correct? Come down here, dear. Starclan has given me plenty of advice useful to you good ol' warriors." Sagestrike glanced left and right, making sure none of the other warriors saw her before slinking into her den, sitting beside her before the pool. Sagestrike glanced at the crystal blue water, lifting her paw up to place it in. Rosethorn hissed in fright, batting her paw away from the pool. "No no, child! It's dangerous for anyone who has not been expected to try and commute with the courageous beings of Starclan." Sagestrike lowered her paw as she looked at Rosethorn, one of her eyes wider than the other in slight confusion.

Rosethorn then placed her paw into the pool, whispering some inaudible chant beneath her breath. Soon, the water splashed upward, a starry figure of a cat appearing. "Hello, Rosethorn. Who comes tonight?" The starry figure whispered, the voice making the cavern rumble. Rosethorn glanced in Sagestrike's direction, her tail whacking her side for her to introduce herself. Sagestrike then tilted her head up, her muzzle parting as she spoke confidently, trying to hide her nervousness.

"I am Sagestrike, warrior of Silentclan. I come here with Rosethorn to seek your wisdom, and for you to give me a sign of what is my purpose within Silentclan." The starry figure's gaze wandered over to Rosethorn, nodding softly. "Hmm, yes, Sagestrike is a name that has been whispered in my visions.." The starry figure glanced downward, biting his tongue briefly before looking back up and to the entrance of the den behind them, his voice rumbling the cave once more.

"Sagestrike, a warrior of Silentclan who's reputation proceeds her. Sagestrike, a warrior who one day will become a beacon of Starclan. Sagestrike, one who is wise, yet faltering." The starry figure then faded, leaving Sagestrike completely confused, she turned her head in Rosethorn's direction, but found Rosethorn's paw against her muzzle.

"Hush, my darling. It takes me a moment to understand his words within my being." A moment of silence passed, and Rosethorn turned towards Sagestrike. "I do not quite understand his words, although my current belief is that they are referring to your character. You have notably been one of the most prominent warriors in the clan, whether it be through the clan's drama or your talent, I am unsure, since I dwell in here most of the time. But, Starclan has seen a purpose in you. It is most likely that you will be part of a prophecy within the future. Be on the lookout for more hints, Sagestrike. For Starclan may speak to you once more, and not through me." Rosethorn then turned back to the pool, ushering Sagestrike out with a flick of her tail.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | rise | silentclan events / level up tasks |

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:28 am

It was midday, the sun striking the center of the sky, providing the forest of Silentclan with light. Wolfwind was making her way towards her favorite hunting zone, a small clearing just south of the camp. She was making her forward, crouched down to the ground so she wouldn't be seen by any prey she could potentially catch. When she entered the clearing, however, what she saw was not a piece of prey; it was another cat.

The cat before her was a long-furred brown tom with striking spots of white on his face. She eyed him cautiously, taking in a small breath of his scent before realizing the tom was not one of Silentclan. She let out a growl, making her way forward towards the tom. "Who the hell are you?" She said as she unsheathed her claws, sitting up straight to let her actual height by known, utilizing it as an intimidation mechanism. The tom before her, however, looked unphased, simply answering her question
      "Who I am may or may not matter to you. Now, where is Amberstar?" Wolfwind growled when the tom stated her leader's name, and threw herself forward, bringing the tom to the ground. She pressed her paws against his shoulders, keeping him pinned to the ground firmly as her jaw unhinged, revealing razor sharp teeth as she repeated her question, this time her eyes locking with his, her pupils shrinking as she stared at him for longer.

"I do not like repeating myself. Who are you?" Her claws began to unsheathe, digging into his shoulders more and more until he cried out his name. "Brackenstar! My name is Brackenstar! I'm looking for Amberstar to talk about an issue regarding my clan! Now get off of me before I rip you apart!" Brackenstar struck her in the stomach with his hind paws, knocking Wolfwind off of him. He then rose to his paws, snarling in his direction. When Wolfwind was about to strike once more, a loud familiar voice boomed from behind the bushes.

"Enough, you two." Amberstar called out, crawling out of the bushes to greet the two of them. "Brackenstar, why have you come?" She asked softly as her tail flicked against her own flank, ushering Wolfwind over to her side.

"My clan has fallen apart, and I have since left them. I was wondering if I could potentially be allowed to join Silentclan." Amberstar looked over the tom, her facial expression changing to one of sympathy. She then turned to face Wolfwind for her judgment, who just simply looked away with an eye roll. "Well, Silentclan welcomes those who have been abandoned or are troubled.. So, I will welcome you into my clan. Come. We must announce your real name to Silentclan, Brackenhaze."

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me