N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby pecos » Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan, Marabelle, KJ

Julia nodded, giving Frappuccino a big kiss on the neck. "We're also skilled in barreling and racing, so don't think you're getting out of this one." She said, smiling at Aidan. When Frap snorted and flashed her tail, Julia laughed. "Alright, maybe not we, but you, sassy girl." She loosened her grip on the reins and took a relaxed pose in her saddle. When KJ came over and told them about doing a trail walk instead, she sighed. "Hmm, I was really looking forward to racing, but if that's what you got on your schedule, then I guess that's what you got. Maybe we can race some other time then?" Julia shrugged lightly, smiling. She turned to Maribelle. "Sure, you can ride with me, but I'm not sure how wide the trail is, and sometimes I like to go off-trail or pull ahead of everyone, so there's no promises." She adjusted her mount casually, still facing Aiden and his horse Diablo.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Tue May 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia

“Sure thing, I’ll be happy to help you out with anything. Trail rides are easy, you’ll get the hang of it in no time.”
Aiden loosened the rains on Diablo, feeling the horse relax a little. He was disappointed he wouldn’t get to race his horse. But maybe a trail ride would be the best way to get a feel of the land first. “I’ll be happy to race another time. Show you how fast this guy is once and for all.” Aiden joked, as he guided Diablo into a walk. Others in the arena were already starting t9 head outside. He didn’t want to get left behind. Again.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:54 am

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
"Thanks, I like exploring so I guess I don't mind if you steer off the trail." Marabelle said with a laugh. She climbed over the fence and looked up at Frapuccino before petting her gently. She placed her boot in the stirrup and began to lift herself up, reaching out a hand so Julia could help her up.

|| Marie || Tags: Mike ||
Marie turned to look at Mike as they walked. "I'm sorry." She said empathetically. "You could tell me about your hobbies, what you like? You don't have to tell me about your backstory if you don't want to." She said still looking at him.

Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan, Marabelle, KJ

Julia calmed Frap down before reaching out to grab Marabelle's hand. She heaved her up, making sure that she was set to go. Wow, she really does need some help with riding, can't even get on a horse by herself! Julia thought, steering her mount forward. She aimed for the direction in which the rest of the campers were headed, not wanting to be left in the back. She turned her head around to check in on Marabelle. "You good back there?"
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: open

Ellis clicked his tongue and general walked forward off toward ths woods following the camp counselor. He sighed a not an leaned back into his saddle. He adjusted his cowboy hat and looked up through the trees smiling a bit. He liked the woods alot, back home he would spend most of his time in the woods or fixing cars. He looked back forward and hung to the back of the group waiting on his chance to break off from the group onto a different trail.
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis

As the grey finally began to relax down in to the bit, Ruby patted him softly on the shoulder "Good boy, Ryker." she congratulated before glancing over her shoulder. She had stopped chatting to Ellis, that was his name right? When the had headed out on the trail and her young horse had began to become difficult but had rather enjoyed having someone to talk to and decided to drop back a little bit. He was the only rider left behind her as she had chosen to keep the almost four year old colt at the back of the pack, she needed to teach him some more manners undersaddle and couldn't do that if she was confined within the group. "Hey, sorry I stopped talking a little while back." she apologised as she felt there was a comfortable distance between herself and the male "Ry was deciding to act out a bit and I needed to calm him down."
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Ruby

Ellis looked at Ruby and smiled a bit. He looked at her horse and then back to her. its quite 'lright, I understand." He looked down at General and patted his neck. "he can pretty moody sometimes too." He chuckled a bit and then looked forward, he noticed a trial up ahead that went off from the bigger one that they were currently on. As everyone else passed the trail he turned General toward it and then looked back at Ruby. "ya comin'?"
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis

Giving a small nod and smile when he said that it was alright, Ruby too preceded to give her horse a pat "This boy is my first stallion, not that i havent handled stallions in the past, but i'm still figuring out his little quirks." she explained as she watched the riders infront of her before glancing back over at him. There was slight hesitation as she halted next to the other track, part of her wanted to go for a bit of an adventure but the other part urged her to follow the group and just go along with things but still...she wanted to go exploring. Shaking her head as she gave in "I might as well." she replied lightly as she added left leg behind the girth and asked the grey to turn down the trail. It was kind of nerve wrecking to remove herself from the group but in some ways it would be good for Ryker to be with only one other horse.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:30 pm

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: ruby

Ellis followed the trail further away from the main one. He smiled a bit, he liked being away from people but he was always ok with one or two other people just not so much of groups. When she had followed him down the smaller trail he had noticed she hesitated before following him. He kept a machete and rope attached to his saddle all the time for emergencies he's been in situations where they would be been helpful but he didn't have them. Ellis looked at Ruby and smiled with a light chuckle. "once he gets used ta ya he will come 'round." he looked forward again. "General here was a big trouble maker when I first got him but now he's doin' just fine, Tyler will make a great horse one day." He smiled at Ruby.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:39 pm

As they went further down the trail, Ruby couldn't help but slowly relax as she found herself become fascinated by the landscape around them. It was beautiful property that was actually rather green for the time of year. Finding that once she ad relaxed, Ryker became influenced by her change in emotion and stretched down, long and low while picking at blades of grass that poked up across the path. As Ellis spoke, Ruby turned her attention back to him and with a nod agreed to what he had said about her horse eventually coming around "I hope so, i've got some high hopes for him. Hopefully he'll be registered in the Dutch Warmblood stud book one day..." she stopped herself from rambling on about her horse, he probably didn't need to know about her plans for the stud prospect.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me