Hell Dogs - Fanclub <3

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Hell Dogs - Fanclub <3

Postby Steven_Universe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:43 pm

recklessgod wrote:
DeepBlueJay wrote:Alright folks, seem to be having an issue because my adopts are looked at as cover adopts ^^;;

So the main thread may be moved to user-made adopts, I'll update if needed.

What do you mean, cover adopts?

I'm not sure, I believe it means when you just draw a cover in oekaki and draw the adopt off-site, didn't realize it was considered that with the way I do things :")
unless I'm completely wrong lmao
๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:58 pm

DeepBlueJay wrote:
recklessgod wrote:
DeepBlueJay wrote:Alright folks, seem to be having an issue because my adopts are looked at as cover adopts ^^;;

So the main thread may be moved to user-made adopts, I'll update if needed.

What do you mean, cover adopts?

I'm not sure, I believe it means when you just draw a cover in oekaki and draw the adopt off-site, didn't realize it was considered that with the way I do things :")

I dunno that would call for locking the thread when it could just be moved but alright. Good luck and I hope they come back!!
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:59 pm

recklessgod wrote:
DeepBlueJay wrote:
recklessgod wrote:What do you mean, cover adopts?

I dunno that would call for locking the thread when it could just be moved but alright. Good luck and I hope they come back!!
Just figuring out what to do, I think I'll start doing them on the oekaki, maybe get something up to get guest artists in.
๐ˆโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:34 pm

hiya everyone! slamming my mark down here.

i've currently adopted one hell dog from here he's Oaris & i love him. <3

-

DeepBlueJay wrote:Just figuring out what to do, I think I'll start doing them on the oekaki, maybe get something up to get guest artists in.

ahh its such a shame the thread was locked! tbh though they could have just asked you to draw something on the cover and from then on draw the adopts on Oekaki.

personally i think drawing the adopts on Oekaki is the way to go. user made adopts gets far too messy & complex when it comes to this type of adoptable.

perhaps you could send a help ticked or something to get it unlocked? explain the situation and it may get unlocked, it will save you from having to completely re-post everything.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:02 am

I will be starting up the Waspirants today! I'll be looking for artists too, so expect an artist search.
Once I get hell dogs back up, I'll be opening a guest artist search and start making the designs on oekaki.

Would anyone like info on what I'll be looking for so you can see if you'll be interested? Maybe see if you can do what I'll be asking for??? I'd love to have you folk in with me on these things I'll be opening heheh >w<
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:06 am

Oh geez I'm sorry it got locked

But heck yes, I'd love to learn more about them (and maybe even help out ahh). I would really love to learn more, and I wish you the best of luck

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:24 am

Yuroshi wrote:Oh geez I'm sorry it got locked

But heck yes, I'd love to learn more about them (and maybe even help out ahh). I would really love to learn more, and I wish you the best of luck

Well, info on the species of waspirants will be popping up on the info page (found on the waspirants page) dont have any stuff on the hell dogs info page and only one bit on waspirants so far.
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:31 am

I already read that, thank you~ sounds really cool, and I'll definitely be on the lookout for more

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:52 am

I'll be making an in depth page on the basic anatomy of waspirants soon for artist search purposes.
What I'll be looking for in artists is people willing to make their own base for the drones they create that is interested in pretty basic genetics, I won't be making a fuss over genomes and all that but hereditary traits and such will be good things to have knowledge on.
Each artist will get to design their own princess who will be in charge of a section of the hive, similarly to the queen.
So creativity will be a huge plus here, as the tiers add up the mutations on drones will skyrocket.

I'll be organizing something of a trait chart and set up what is more dominant and recessive among them, traits will be chosen via genetics and decided between via a random number generator.
Artists will be able to pm me to suggest traits for their drones that will be added to the list.
So I'm hoping to give artists a lot of creative freedom with this one.

There will be one half more based on ants and one half more based on wasps and possibly other insects as time passes, but to start off it will only be ants and wasps for convenience sake.

While designs need to be made on oekaki, I will allow additional art on or off site if you want to elaborate on your design in some way.
I would also be open to lore created by myself and artists, as I can only go so far with my own ideas haha.

---

With hell dogs, once I've got everything settled and back up, I will have a guest artist search and will ask that the guest artists create at least 1 adopt for the month. Hell dogs will have far fewer limitations, and with me adding more consistent subspecies, they will become less common.

I'll be having at least 1 more subspecies out in the near future, they'll be the Baronese Terriers, and I will have info on them and their main page up eventually.
With them, there will be a lot less form and a lot more mutation, which will have more explanation when I bring them out.
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:19 am

if I wasn't so full of other adopts man. then again, ill probably still try out anyways X3
the idea for waspirants sounds awesome so far!
as for hell dogs. it may be cool if artists once accepted have their npc to represent themselves?
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me