1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:52 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil wasn't sure whether Alex's snicker was a good sign, but she assumed it wasn't. Alex's blushing threw her off, and even when she tried to focus on the game, she still ended up missing the countdown. Stupid brain and it's stupid hormones, she thought. Still, she managed to catch up, clawing - and silently cursing - her way into the top five, or six whenever she messed up a turn. So long as she kept her attention on the game, she was fine. The mistakes happened whenever she glanced at Alex. That happened far more frequently than she would've liked. She was hoping to get a reaction, but all she noticed was that Alex was still blushing.
The sound of a character, presumably hers, trying to gain friction on sand brought her focus back to the game, again.
She leaned forward and pushed the button down harder, to the point where her finger hurt as if that would make Yoshi go any faster. It didn't, but it made her feel better. And distracted her from looking at Alex.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x1 with balto. (Alex and Wil <3)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex's glances over at Wil messed her up, yes, but not as bad as Wil messing up. She just couldn't seem to get one of the turns down, the one with the sand, which didn't help with Alex's predicament. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the red coloring to wash from her face, and return her to her normal, caramel colored skin. Sure, she messed up once or twice, but was able to keep the lead, no matter how many times she took small glances towards this newly-found crush. No. She wouldn't call it that. Yet.

(ahhhh I feel so bad for disappearing all the time! Rip xD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:07 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil tried her best to focus on the game, but she could feel Alex glance at her, and that broke her concentration. Sure, she never liked being watched, but it never messed her up this badly. She didn't know why it bothered her so much, and that bothered her as well. She couldn't figure out why Alex was looking at her, and that for some reason, made her unable to focus. Yoshi slid off the track, again, and she muttered a curse as her frustration and embarrassment only seemed to grow. The only time she ever got a hope of winning was when Alex slipped off the track, but that happened once or twice. She didn't care about what place she got, as long as it was high than Alex's, and it was obvious that wouldn't happen. She glanced at the other teen, now more focused on trying to figure out what was making her blush. The logical, glaring obvious answer was that it was because of the kiss. But... that seemed stupid - something like that could happen during a game of Truth or Dare, surely Alex wouldn't see it as a big deal. Just because she couldn't stop blushing for five minutes, her heart continued to race, and felt an almost magnetic attraction towards her, didn't mean Alex did. Wil huffed and looked at the screen, praying that a blue shell would come along; she wouldn't win this race otherwise, and she needed to win at least one race.

(It's fine! c:)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Alexandra Keen
Alex snickered, crossing the finish line. She'd won the race. A large smile spread across her face as she set her controller down, turning to face the source of her mushiness. "Another round, or no?" Now she had an excuse to look at Wil, which she found both somewhat creepy of how badly she wanted it, but also amazing. Now, she had no distractions. Anxiously, she picks up her controller once again from the table before them, tossing it around lightly in her lap.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:36 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil crossed the finish line a few seconds after Alex. She looked at Alex, her expression a mixture of frustration, embarrassment, and amusement. It was an odd combination for most, although she made that face a lot - she blamed it on video games, since they were the only thing that made her feel those things simultaneously. Although, Alex had a knack for causing her to make that facial expression as well. "It's a cup, right? There's still three more races." She spun the controller around her finger, staring at Alex for longer than would be considered normal. She noticed this when she nearly hit herself in the face with the controller and realized she must've zoned out. "Uh, you ready?" she asked, turning towards the tv. She could tell she was blushing, and she wanted to start the next race before Alex noticed. She already had enough trouble focusing without Alex taunting her.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Alexandra Keen
"Oh, uh, right." Wil's blush only made the color in Alex's face more pink, so she turned to the screen, smiling like an idiot. Maybe it was Wil herself, or the fact she'd almost just smacked herself in the face, but Alex couldn't change the topic of her thoughts. It's as if her train of thought keeps missing the stops it's scheduled for. Or maybe it had derailed or gotten stuck. Maybe the brakes were broken. It didn't matter now, because whatever it is, the damage is done. Her thoughts are officially stuck on Wil. This is what makes her completely miss the buzzer, and start dead last the next race.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:54 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil silently berated herself, first for almost hitting herself in the face, and second for blushing. She couldn't believe she almost smacked herself, by accident. She always fidgeted, but she never tossed around a controller like that, and especially not near her face. And, Alex being next to her only cemented her embarrassment; her blushing just topped the whole thing off as a layered embarrassment cake. She wanted to shove that memory aside, but it was one of those so bad it would haunt her for the rest of her life memories. Still, she collected most of her thoughts before the buzzer went off, and fully snapped her attention towards the game when it went off. She was already in the top three, and when she glanced at Alex's side, noticed she was in last place. She didn't say anything or even let the fact settle in, afraid she would jinx herself. Instead, she just concentrated on not falling off the track.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Alex
Alex chuckled silently, mentally slapping herself. She'd been too busy staring at the girl next to her than paying attention to the game, giving her the pleasure of last place. Sure, she'd missed the buzzer, but she'd get back up to the top. No big deal. A large yawn escapes from Alex's mouth, causing her to quickly cover it. For her entire life, she's had a habit of covering her mouth whenever she yawns or takes pictures. She still hasn't grown out of it, and isn't sure she ever will. Besides, she saw it as polite. As long as she did it, her company wouldn't be staring in a gaping hole, nor spit on. It was a win win for both sides. Quickly, Alex glances at Wil, to see if she is tired as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:20 pm

────────────────
Wɪʟʜᴇʟᴍᴇɴᴀ Sᴛʀᴀᴜss
────────────────
Wil let out a huff as a red shell hit her, sending her spiraling back into sixth place. It was still ahead of Alex, but she doubted she could keep the lead. She glanced at Alex when she heard her yawn, then regretted when she felt herself yawn. Not only that, she suddenly felt exhausted. Stupid insomnia and contagious yawning. She adjusted her posture, pressing her shoulder against the sofa in a way that put pressure on the wound. It kept her awake although the pain was almost as distracting as the exhaustion. She slowly fell further behind, closing the gap between her and Alex. She was going to blame her for losing, if she lost this round.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Alex
She couldn't believe she was losing at one of her best courses. But she didn't care, because all she wanted to do at that time was sleep. She crosses the finish line, signaling the third lap. She's done nothing but send a few blue shells in first place's way, and only a few lightning bolts. They worked to no avail, as she was still in last place. Although, she was able to notice Wil's yawn and her consistenly falling place number. That was alright, because then she wouldn't mind if they went to sleep. Her body was sore all over, and she knew it would stay like that for several days. As far as she knew, she didn't have any visible wounds. Maybe a few bruises here and there, but other than that, there was nothing. But she was oblivious, so there were probably things there that she wasn't noticing.

Unsurprisingly, she finished the race in last. Nothing exciting was really happening, so she ran a pretty clean race. Of course, there was nobody behind her to spin her out or knock her place number down, so that's how things were going almost the entire time. Smooth. She turns to Wil, positioning herself so she sat cross-legged before her. "You look like you're about to pass out." She grins, staring at what she would have to soon call her friend. After what they'd gone through together, there was no way they couldn't stay in touch. That would be her excuse once she asked the girl for her number. Maybe Wil wouldn't notice if she asked politely how badly she hoped she would give it to her. Of course, she would have to wait until tomorrow, right before she leaves. Any other time would seem inappropriate.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes