Kingdom of Lerandra (1x1 Gears & Nature)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Kingdom of Lerandra (1x1 Gears & Nature)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Mai held her head high before settling down in her seat again.

After getting a drink at the river, Nezula started to fly back to Zen.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Jesper made his way to his room slamming the door behind him and flopping on his bed.

Zen was walking along the path until from above him a figure jumped down holding a long curved sword. He jumped out of the way and faced the stranger holding his own sword. The stranger was average looking with brown hair and eyes though by the way he held himself Zen could tell he was a master of the blade. The two locked eyes before they began to exchange blows, neither one gain an advantage until the stranger slipped slightly. Zen struck like lightning and sent the strangers sword flying.

Murtagh swore as his sword went flying out of his hands by the young rider, he quickly grabbed a dagger from he belt and sent it flying towards his target. The rider jreked to the side avoiding the killing blow from the dagger but still received a deep cut on his cheek.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Nezula narrowed her eyes a bit as her ears picked up the sound of swords clashing before she shrunk a little in size before she landed in the branch. She bared her fangs a bit before shotting a fireball at the stranger.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Murtagh noticed the dragon on the branch and jumped back from the fire ball, “now your the one I wanted.” He said gripping another knife.

Zen gripped his sword hard in his hand for some reason he felt dizzy and slightly sick, strange....I felt fine just a moment ago... he thought stumbling back little.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Nezula snarled at the stranger and was about to make another move before she saw Zen stumble back,'He doesn't look good.' She thought. Jumping off the branch, she quickly grew in size and shot a larger blast before landing next to Zen,"We need to leave. Now!" She hissed quietly to him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:02 am

Murtagh jumped out of the way of the other fire blast before he smirked and flipped the dagger in the air catching it again, “all my blades are coated with a very rare poison. The cure is really hard to come by.” He said, “if you come peacefully I’m sure I can help.”

Zen looked at Nezula before looking back at Murtagh his head swimming, “you’ll never take Nezula! I’d rather die!” He said angrily.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 am

Nezula glared at Murtagh as she growled at him before glancing at her rider and then back at the rogue,"Zen, don't be foolish and get on my back already. We have to find you help!" She whispered as she thought about the whole predicament. If she went with this bounty hunter, he would cure Zen and he would be safe. Unless, if she managed to get Zen away, she could find a healer with the Valkyrie rebels to cure him. But if they couldn't, he would die. Nezula slowly moved herself in front of Zen, contemplating.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:32 am

Murtagh grinned, “also it takes effect quite quickly.” He said.

Zen leaned against Nezula slightly, “Nezula, Go.” He said, “ill be fine!” He said.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 am

Nezula looked at Zen from the corner of her eye before deciding. She quickly shot some plasma blasts at Murtagh before shoving Zen on her back with her nose before opening her wings and taking to the sky.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepy. » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:49 am

Murtagh swore and jumped back nearly getting hit, “oh well, this job just got more interesting.” He said.

Zen blinked in surprise and quickly grabbed on to Nezula, “warning next time.” He said as he gripped her, feeling sick.
sheepy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me