Chicken Smoothie Memes

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Chicken Smoothie Memes

Postby Sylvexi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 am

myth + destiny wrote:
Shxdow wrote:So just because they say TY or TYSM means they don't deserve a gift? What if they don't have time? What if their phone/tablet that they play Chicken Smoothie on is about to die? What if they have to go somewhere important, like the hospital or a funeral? They still deserve a gift. What you just said is very ignorant by the way.

You wait until later when you can accept, if I get a gift and I'm busy, I leave it and accept it later. It's not going anywhere after all.

Some people might just want to respond right away to not seem like they're ignoring it, or so that they don't forget about it sometime later. It is how it is, and people have their own reasons. It is the same with opinions. So you might not like being responded to with a simple acronym for "thanks", but others are fine with it. Just leave it. Everyone's different, please be respectful of that.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorps » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 am

aahh im sorry if i started a disagreement by replying to tht gift thing

the mods looking at this thread right now like
trade me [x]
scorps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 am

bri. wrote:the mods looking at this thread right now like

They ready to 1 day ban us all lol

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: serious sam seriously draws 3 lines on his converse

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:49 am

That mini heart attack moment when you have been talking with a mod about something in a ticket and then you reload the page and it freezes up for like, 10 seconds. (eh, it just turned out that it was only my internet connection acting up, lol!)

I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Good » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 am

seeing people auction the stump cat and adding mainlists as autos

Good

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dΞ±rkshΞ±dΡ” » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 am

When it says "The pound
opens in 15 minutes!" You check back and it says "The
pound will open in 5 hours."

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
text text text text text text text

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
┏xxxxxxxxβ”“
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

β”–xxxxxxxxβ”š
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
dΞ±rkshΞ±dΡ”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 am

myth + destiny wrote:I think it's a bit impolite to just write 'ty' or 'tysm', it would be nice if people add in the rest of the letters to make the words. ^^'
This is exactly what I meant. If I gift you and you can't put in the effort to not abbreviate it, it seems rude to me.

Also dear gods I woke up to an absolute carnival. All I was saying is that putting a little effort instead of just abbreviating would be nice, and it somehow turned into an absolute garbage bin. Fantastic.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dΞ±rkshΞ±dΡ” » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 am

Molly. wrote:
myth + destiny wrote:I think it's a bit impolite to just write 'ty' or 'tysm', it would be nice if people add in the rest of the letters to make the words. ^^'
This is exactly what I meant. If I gift you and you can't put in the effort to not abbreviate it, it seems rude to me.

Also dear gods I woke up to an absolute carnival. All I was saying is that putting a little effort instead of just abbreviating would be nice, and it somehow turned into an absolute garbage bin. Fantastic.

That's what I was trying to say.. but
people took it the completely wrong way.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
┏xxxxxxxxβ”“
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text
text text

β”–xxxxxxxxβ”š
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–€
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
dΞ±rkshΞ±dΡ”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zing » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:36 am

WanderingEcho wrote:
Molly. wrote:

That's what I was trying to say.. but
people took it the completely wrong way.

hey guys, sorry to pop in! just thought i'd say something of my own.
while it may be a bit rude to abbreviate a thank you, instead of actually typing up the word, everyone has their different opinions and preferences on how they look at the situation. i think it honestly depends on the circumstance; sometimes, many don't have the time to type up a "thank you so much." for various reasons, and i think that should be something to respect. sure, they could go back to it on a different basis where they have the time for that, but many don't like to keep others waiting, and i've accidentally left gifts to rot without knowing, and various times they'd end up cancelled with the automatic message. ^^ again, it really depends on the circumstance! if you're just being lazy and typing up a "ty" then others may find it rude, however with all gifts there's no requirement to say thank you at all- i'd be grateful for a simple "ty" or "tysm" rather than nothing. but i'm not here to change the way you see it, i'm only here to state my opinion on this issue. please don't take anything i said wrong! i just know all of this from experience.
xxxxxxxxlia - she/her
just ur average tired college student
!! be kind always. <3

zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 am

okeke wrote:
hey guys, sorry to pop in! just thought i'd say something of my own.
while it may be a bit rude to abbreviate a thank you, instead of actually typing up the word, everyone has their different opinions and preferences on how they look at the situation. i think it honestly depends on the circumstance; sometimes, many don't have the time to type up a "thank you so much." for various reasons, and i think that should be something to respect. sure, they could go back to it on a different basis where they have the time for that, but many don't like to keep others waiting, and i've accidentally left gifts to rot without knowing, and various times they'd end up cancelled with the automatic message. ^^ again, it really depends on the circumstance! if you're just being lazy and typing up a "ty" then others may find it rude, however with all gifts there's no requirement to say thank you at all- i'd be grateful for a simple "ty" or "tysm" rather than nothing. but i'm not here to change the way you see it, i'm only here to state my opinion on this issue. please don't take anything i said wrong! i just know all of this from experience.

I definitely understand your point of view and where you come from! Some people simply don't have the time, need to get a trade out of the way, etc. It's definitely something that happens. I was just making a joke about it. It's just kind of outrageous that people jumped down WanderingEcho's (and kind of my) throats because of our point of people.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the