~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~1 x 1~ Papa Carmen And ButterCup <3

Postby chonko. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:36 pm

ßεαη ♦Female~Husky Corgi~Human Home♦

Bean looked around as well, astonished by the sight. "A messy place is horrible. " Bean barked, shaking her head. She flipped her ears inside out, using her paw to hit it back to normal. Her little paws stumbled around as she walked around with the two other dogs
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:50 am

Adryn || American Akita || Male

"Yeah. Tell me when you two are ready to move on." Adryn continued to explore the room, trying to take everything in. He continued to sniff around and shoved himself below the bed.

;; sorry for not replying aa
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:55 am

Bean made her way out of the room, glancing back as Adryn went under the bed. "I'm ready to continue. Not so sure about him though." She responded, looking at Adryn who was under the bed. She sniffed the floor, shaking her head when she saw a bug. She sniffed it multiple times before walking away from it.

Ooc; Nah it is fine!\\
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 am

Domino chuckled at the two, remembering the days when he first discovered his territory. "Alright you two, next room it is." He pulled himself onto his fours and padded out of the doorway as Adryn swiftly followed, feeling himself warm up from slight embarrassment thanks to hearing the greyhound's laughter.

;; AAA im super super SUPER sorry for my reply being posted just now !!!
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:45 am

Bean squeaked, rushing over to where the others where. She just heard the laugh, which made her confused a bit. Did they do anything wrong or did he remember something. She shrugged it off, looking around the hallway at the other doors. She looked at Adryn, wondering if he knew what Domino was laughing at.

Ooc;; It is okay! I didn't know what to write so it gave me time to think :3
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:53 am

They crossed the hallway and reached to another room. It was much smaller than the other room they just visited and had odd-shaped furniture.
"This is the bathroom." Domino was the first to enter the room as Adryn closely followed him. "When people are in here they don't really liked to be bothered but the water is delicious and the toilet paper is pretty fun to play with."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:32 am

Bean looked inside, staring at the weird items that where arranged in the room. She looked at the roll of toilet paper, seeing that it had a weird texture. She looked at Adryn, then to Domino before she walked in, hearing softly clicks of her paws on the flooring. Bean didn't say anything at the moment, just looking at her surroundings while staying in the same place she was.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:08 am

"Why is it so different compared to the bedroom?" Adryn asked as his eyes scanned the room. The tiles beneath his paw pads felt weird as well, and oddly cold.
"No clue. Only the humans would know the reason I guess."
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Bean smiled, hopping around softly, feeling the ground against her paws. It felt a bit odd, but in a sort of good way. "This is fun." She said, sitting down while her eyes wandered around the room. She glanced back at Adryn, then to Domino.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmen. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Adryn | American Akita | Male

Domino padded towards the roll of toilet paper and ripped a few sheets out and nosed them towards the two. "It's really soft and satisfying to rip through, at least personally."
Adryn sniffed the paper before pressing a paw on it. "It doesn't stop the cold floor from getting to me..." He muttered, mainly to himself.
carmen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me