Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

C L O S E D by HowlingHooves

Based on Click to view
Artist HowlingHooves [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

C L O S E D

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:15 am

ImageImage

────────────────

────────────────

─────────────────────────────

fanclub - archive - information - breeding
bank + item hub - slot + draft trading
colt training - the arena - jousting - archery
custom center - open adopts

discord chat - artist search

─────────────────────────────

xxx
xxx
xxx

──────────────────────────────────────

LORE

xxAn aging knight was fallen upon by savage men hundreds of years past, his tired horse too weak to outrun their hounds or own horses. Sword in hand, he turned swiftly on those who would run him down, but when his eyes fell upon the mounts with the fiercest of eyes and body, the Knight let his sword drop to the earth below. He was stripped of his armor and weapons, taken to the man who led the clan of warriors and warrior mounts. And he was allowed to learn, to be shown the magnificent but wild and aggressive horses.
    xxHe spent months with them, earning the trust of one mare and stallion in turn; the Stallion, dubbed Hades, was of the fiercest and most unruly of steeds, and was often referred to by the tribespeople as a menace, a brute with nothing more than war in his blood; the mare, Persephone the Knight called her, was gentle but no less fierce when out on the hunter's trail, and he counted it better when he learned that she tempered the wild and nigh untameable Hades. The Knight was stricken by the two draft hunters, and when he had gained the trust of the tribe, when they allowed him to wander without guard, the Knight stole into the night with the two.
    xxThe Knight, as old as he was, used what little time he had to try to tame the beasts further, but all attempts failed until his son asked why such fierceness should ever be eliminated. And so, with that thought in mind, he changed what he had learned decades before on the taming of horses. Drafts these two were, Hades and Persephone, but a warriors fire had been bred into their blood for time unknown by the tribespeople.
    xxAfter the Knight passed, the two horses being given to his son, the young man headed out to search for the tribe his father had stolen them from. And upon finding them, upon being taken in under peaceful manners for returning to two lost hunter mounts, he was told of their manners and their beginning.
    xxRajarshi, the tribe spoke reverently. Nobility it translated, warriors of the highest degree and more grace than the palfreys and more strength than the largest destriers. And as he integrated with the tribe, as he became one of them, he learned the potential these horses had for other occupations; War being the foremost.
    xxAnd after negotiations ran for weeks, the young man finally managed to make a trade with the tribes' leader. He took with him four horses, two being those he had returned, Hades and Persephone; in turn, he promised the tribes leader than every year those he took and trained with his people would return to compete with the tribe and their war mounts.

Credit to Hooves for the amazing work! <3

xxx
────────────────

xxx

RULES

✦ Abide by all Chicken Smoothie rules and conditions.

✧ Show respect to everyone in the community; it is understood that disagreements happen, but absolutely zero rudeness will be tolerated here. If you have an issue, bring it to the attention of an admin or moderator so it can be properly mediated, rather than take it into your own hands.

✦ Do not message an artist to ask when a breeding, custom, or theme/event adopt will be completed. If it has been over two weeks, you may contact me and I will inquire with the said artist for you and find the solution from there; this is to ensure we do not step on our artist's toes, as they do this for free, on their spare time, of their own will.

✧ There is no current limit to the amount of Rajarshi Drafts you may own, or to the amount you may adopt in any period of time.

✦ If you no longer wish to own a certain Rajarshi, you are free to give away, trade, or host a re-adoption for it. However, you may not sell them for any kind of currency, CS or otherwise, and you absolutely must notify the admins and archivist so that the change may be made to the archives. Similarly, if you acquire a Rajarshi via a giveaway, trade, or re-adoption, please notify the same individuals. **Both parties must contact the admin and archivist through PM on CS. If this is not done so, transfers will not be granted.

✧ Do not post unnecessary spam on any Rajarshi topics.

✦ You will receive three warnings for any breaking of the rules, after which you will receive a suspension; if any more rules are broken afterward you will receive a ban, and your drafts will be re-adopted out accordingly. You are free to message any member of the admin team and dispute a suspension or ban.

✧ Do not ask an artist for customs; they will be offered via posts on this thread or the fanclub, or given away during streams or as certain prizes. Community members may have a maximum of two customs per month, while staff may have three. These do not roll over to the next month; if you only order one custom in November, you will not be able to have three in December, and so on.

✦ Finally, you must have a stable page somewhere in order to breed and compete in events.

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet the Staff!

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:15 am

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rajarshi Events!

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:16 am

Artists wanting to host your own event?
    Send chem or myself a PM or DM so we can plan things, time wise!
    We’ve got some stuff coming up on the next little while, so don’t want to overrun everyone with busy competitions.
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates + Gift Art!

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:18 am

None yet!
    Please PM me if you'd like to become affiliated with Rajarshi Drafts.
    Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3831550][img]https://i.imgur.com/A9fuRoF.png[/img][/url]
    by the wonderful e s t e l l e

Members of the community interested in earning some extra Kion, or maybe some items?
    Create stamps, banners, etc for us!
    Please PM or DM me for more information.

Gift Lines!
    Profile by e s t e l l e

Staff Only
    Holiday Staff Lines by e s t e l l e
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Important Announcement!

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:31 am

Hello Rajarshi Community!

After some consideration on the admin team, it's been decided that a bit of change will be coming.
    It won't be much, just that Chem and I are switching roles in the terms of being able to go further in depth with admin duties. c:
    As such, I am going to be asking for some more members to add to our team!
    Whether you're an artist, a moderator, an archivist or an event roller, the team is looking for some fresh members to join us in our goals and desires to make Rajarshi more active and enjoyable. Please PM me the proper form below if you would like to be considered for a moderator, archivist or activity roller position. Please do not be afraid to apply for the moderator or roller position(s) even if you lack experience! I will be talking to everyone who applies, regardless of the position or past experiences. c;

Moderator Application:
    [u]I'd like to be a moderator![/u]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Exeperience:[/b]
    [b]Why would you like to become a Moderator?[/b]

Activity/Event Roller
    [u]I want to be a Roller![/u]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Experience:[/b]
    [b]Why do you want to be a roller?[/b]

Please note that, due to conflicting instances with the event activities prior, if you are applying to be an event roller you may not be an adoptable artist! This rule will stand firm and I will not reconsider the decision, nor will I be tolerant of any arguing over the matter. Thank you.

Applications for moderator and roller positions are currently closed. They may reopen in the future as the adopt progresses, so stay tuned!

Artist positions will remain open as they always have, and I will periodically look through at entries. c; If you would like to be a full-time artist, or a breeding artist instead you are welcome to state that. There will be no preference on this decision whether to contact potential members to add to the artist team. c:

You may now post here, and I will add artists shortly! <3

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → ( Rajarshi Drafts v1.2 ) ←

Postby Tynahi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:57 am

Mark ~
Last edited by Tynahi on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → ( Rajarshi Drafts v1.2 ) ←

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:59 am

Mark ^^

╔═════ ═════╗