Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chokii Adopts [Closed] by 䏠xote

Based on Click to view
Artist 䏠xote [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 21
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chokii Adopts [Closed]

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:14 pm

chokii adopts are now a semi-open species.

view them here.
Last edited by 䏠xote on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:36 am, edited 52 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guidelines, Seeds of Hope, Strikes and Bans

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:08 pm

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

★ -- species guidelines

chokii adopts are a closed species. only members of staff may create their own chokii.

selling or trading a chokii adopt for anything but another chokii is not allowed under any circum-
-stances. however, chokii adoptables and myos may be traded for chokii adopt items, myos or
other chokii adoptables.

a user must own a chokii adoptable for at least 10 days before trading them. users may only trade
a chokii once per every 30 days, but may trade items as many times as they like.

users may not create pre-made chokiis to sell, but may offer their services for payment. in addition,
all users must accept at least one form of CS payment, such as pets or C$, when selling their services.

all roleplay and alternate-universe headcanon of chokii adopts are accepted, welcome and
encouraged.

chokii adoptables may not be transferred out of species, but may be used as a user's fursona as
long as the artist has given express permission for this to be done.

chokii adopts may not be forcefully removed from their owner[s] or readopted without the owner[s]
consent for any reason. should a user be banned, they will lose the right to participate in the chokii
adoptables community, including the fanclub, trading, breeding, creating chokii art or selling chokii
services, or contributing to the giving tree.

chokii adopts may be co-owned, but if one of the owner[s] is banned, all chokii adopts co-owned
by them will no longer be eligible for breeding or item edits of any kind. they will also no longer
be eligible for trading.

please do not spam or bump chokii adoptables competitions or threads. this includes bumping
unjudged competitions, saying "good luck" after the end date, posting forms after the end date
of a competition, or attempting to guilt users into feeling bad over winning. congratulating
winners is permitted, but only for the first 72 hours after a competition has ended.

please be kind to all users. this community will thrive off of kindness to all users, and it is
expected that you treat others how you would like to be treated. harassment, bullying, and
slander are very different from criticism and critique, and will not be tolerated.

please do not mini-mod chokii threads! unless you are 100% sure you know the answer to a
question, and can quote evidence for your answer, then let the mods handle the question. we
value the help and input from our community, but this way we can keep confusion to a minimum.

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

★ -- staff guidelines

here in the chokii adopts community, the staff are the ones who turn the cogs that keep us going.
artists, moderators, and archivists alike are all extremely important, and we want to make sure
they always feel appreciated! that said, there are some guidelines that staff, too, need to observe
to keep things fair and functioning:

staff members may not alienate, threaten, or show bias against or for any particular members of
the community. even if you may not like a person, you must not go out of your way to ignore,
dismiss, or outright reject their entries, questions, or attempts for interaction.

staff members reserve the right to create any kind of competition they would like [fcfs, raffles,
prompts, etc.], and are entitled to the right to choose whichever winner they deem fit. unless
there is significant proof of bias, other staff members cannot step in to take over a competition
in progress, and may not attempt to interfere with the competition in any way.

staff members do not hold the right to decide the fates of nursery batches. this right belongs alone
to the owners of the parent chokii. however, should a user or user[s] have trouble deciding fates,
they may ask for help from staff to decide who gets which kit. this must be done in a randomized
and public manner.

staff must stream all rolls for extraordinary or rare traits. likewise, staff must stream all traits rolled
for a planted seed of hope.

staff may take payment for myo services, but payment options must include some kind of CS currency.
additionally, artists may not charge users for planted seeds of hope.

staff members must judge competitions within an orderly period of time after a competition has
closed [within one month]. if staff cannot judge their own competitions, then other staff member[s]
of the artist's choosing will be assigned to judge that competition. while we understand that real life
can often get in the way of things, repeat offenses [more than three competitions within a three-
month period] will spark a review of the artist.

staff compensation depends on how active a staff member is. artist compensation can be found
listed here. nursery artist compensation can be found listed here. all other staff
members [i.e. moderators, archivists, etc.] will receive one common myo per month as long as
they remain active.

staff members are obligated to help community members whenever necessary. if you cannot answer
a question, or do not have time to solve a situation, then please forward the question or concerns to
one of the founders [iceypopCS, Bigby Wolf, Dolly or Midnightkitkat]. if possible, let the user know if
you need time to search for an answer or do not know how to solve their issue.

★ -- seeds of hope

every now and then, an artist may decide that a user or multiple user[s] have created entries to their
competitions worthy of special recognition. when this happens, an artist may award the user or users
with a "seed of hope," a token that denotes an act of excellence. when a user acquires 5 of these
"seeds," they may "plant" them using the form below. after the seeds are planted, an artist will claim
the posted form and roll for rarity: 2 thru 40 will be standard, 41 thru 70 will be common, 71 thru 90
will be uncommon, 91 thru 100 will be rare, and 1 will be extraordinary. then, the artist will roll for
each trait of that rarity and below, and a random chokii of that rarity will be created for the user.
below, all rarity percentages are listed:

Code: Select all
[list][b]I would like to plant my seeds![/b]

Username:
[url]First Seed[/url]
[url]Second Seed[/url]
[url]Third Seed[/url]
[url]Fourth Seed[/url]
[url]Fifth Seed[/url]

[b]Thank you for your time![/b][/list]

extraordinary chokii | 1
standard chokii | 2 - 40
common chokii | 41 - 70
uncommon chokii | 71 - 90
rare chokii | 91 - 100

standard traits | 40% chance
common traits | 30% chance
uncommon traits | 20% chance
rare traits | 10% chance
extraordinary traits | 1% chance

★ -- strikes and bans

chokii adoptables staff reserve the right to issue strikes for repeated infractions against community
guidelines. the first strike will not result in any consequences. the second strike will result in a
temporary ban. the third strike will result in a permanent ban from the community. users will not
be banned for their first offense--a user must be given a strike before they can be banned. however,
if the infraction is bad enough, staff members may vote to ban the user on the second strike, with-
-out warning. banned users will have one chance to repeal their ban, and have their situation
revisited by staff. below, all users with strikes and bans are listed:

★ strikes ★
user ID | strike number

★ bans ★
user ID | ban length

Last edited by 䏠xote on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:45 am, edited 12 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff, Buttons, and Gift Lines

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:08 pm

┌───────────────────┐

★ -- species staff membersxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

★ founders ★
Cowboy McNoi
iceypopCS [owner]
Midnightkitkat

★ archivist ★
pm to apply

★ artists ★
☼ Red Beanie ☼
peachyfae
SilentMelody
tetrachrome
.secretsociety.

★ nursery artists ★
n/a

★ moderators ★
n/a

└───────────────────┘
┌────────────────────┐

★ -- trial staff membersxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

★ guest artists ★
none

★ guest nursery artists ★
none

★ trial moderators ★
none

└────────────────────┘

★ -- chokii adopts buttonsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3829919][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ddd/f/2018/162/2/9/chokii_adopts_button_by_iceypopcs-dce42hd.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3829919][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a46e/f/2018/165/9/e/chokii_adopts_pride_stamp_by_iceypopcs-dceec15.gif[/img][/url]

★ -- chokii adopts gift linesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chokii Gift Lines! by MokuMoku

Last edited by 䏠xote on Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:13 am, edited 16 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 pm

★ -- frequently asked questionsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

★ are chokii a feral species, or can you use them like other anthro ocs?
chokii are actually bipedal! while they can stand on four legs, and usually use all four limbs to run
quickly, they are sentient and function a lot like today's humans. of course, there was a time in
their evolution where they were feral--it's up to you to decide how exactly your chokii acts. c:

★ how do i win a chokii?
to win a chokii, all you need to do is enter for the desired chokii's competition, following the
guidelines the staff member has provided. so, if it's a raffle, all you'll need to do is fill out the
form on the first post, but if it's a prompt then you'll need to answer the question, too. if you
ever have any questions about a competition, just pm that staff member! they'll be happy to
help.

★ can we put items or pets on our chokii's reference?
of course! as long as items or pets are on a separate layer and remain removable, they're
definitely allowed. you don't need staff to approve them, and you can get any community
member to do items for you, or do them yourself if you like.

★ are you hiring?
right now we have a lot of staff, so we're pretty pleased with where we're at. always keep an
eye on our artist search, though--if a position opens, there will be an update there. c:

★ can i make threads of mini-games, rps, or unofficial events for chokii adopts?
of course! you're welcome to do whatever you like in that regard, as long as it follows cs rules.
we would prefer you give us a heads up if you make one, but only so we can participate! we
won't bite your head off.

★ how do i tell if my chokii is a boy or a girl?
chokii have no identifiable gender! all chokii have both biological organs necessary to breed,
so there is no need for gender-specific labels for them. however, they are free to identify as
whatever they like, or to use whatever pronouns they wish. if a chokii had she/her pronouns
for one user, but they get traded to you and now have he/him pronouns, you are 100% welcome
to have them identify as a transmale, and so on and so forth. we don't judge here!

Last edited by 䏠xote on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chokii Adopts

Postby honeyxbee » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:13 am

*Boops the thread* Mark ^~^
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:56 am

ooo mark~~
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Markkk
OwO