Time spent 2 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscets Summer Event

Postby Mint Chip » Sat May 19, 2018 7:55 am

[Summer Event]

[ W E L C O M E ]
      Welcome to the third annual Summer Event!

[What is it?]
      Viscet Events are events in which, for a limited time, specialized designs are released with special traits known as Event Rares, or traits only released at events. Two legendary viscets will also be released at the end of the event! This event will not be like previous events, this one is going to be quite different!

[How Does it Work?]
      This Event will be run a bit differently. This year instead of holding our normal Summer Event, we will instead be doing 9 Weeks of Prompts instead. Last year we had a great success with the Prompt Thread, it went over very well so this year we decided combining the two events would be an easier way of successfully hosting both events. Please read the below posts for information on the rules and how all of this will work!
      Legendaries for Summer Event are: coming soon
      Event Rare for Summer Event are: Mist Mane, Finned Mane, more coming soon
      There will also be ----, but they are compatible with all the rest and don't have their own date.

[Who goes When?]
      Below is the sheet for releases & artists who are making them.
  • Week 1: Cyberdragon725 & Yugi - Mist mane - June 4th - June 11th - [link]
  • Week 2: Milo. & James. - Mist Mane - June 11th - June 18th - [link]
  • Week 3: Strudel & Mint Chip - Finned Mane - June 18th - June 25th - [link]
  • Week 4: Unleashed Squid & Limuma - Finned Mane - June 25th - July 2nd - [link]
  • Week 5: {artist} & {artist} - {trait} - July 2nd - July 9th - [url][link][/url]
  • Week 6: {artist} & {artist} - {trait} - July 9th - July 16th - [url][link][/url]
  • Week 7: {artist} & {artist} - {trait} - July 16th - July 23rd - [url][link][/url]
  • Week 8: {artist} & {artist} - {trait} - July 23rd - July 30th - [url][link][/url]
  • Week 9: {artist} & {artist} - {trait} - July 30th - August 6th - [url][link][/url]
  • Week 10: {artist} & {artist} - {trait} - Legendary Raffle

Last edited by Mint Chip on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summer Event: Guidelines

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:28 am

Rules & Guidelines
As always there are rules and guidelines that need to be followed so we can ensure this all goes smoothly.

[Rules]
    ☀ Be kind & respectful of others
    ☀ Follow our general rules & CS rules
[General Info]
    ☀ Prompts will be released weekly on a Monday.
    ☀ Each week a there will be a new Prompt posted, along with 2 Event Adopts as the prompt prize.
    ☀ To win one of the Weekly Event Adopts, you must place in 1 of the top 2 prompt forms selected by that week's judges!
    ☀ Individual prompts may have their own separate guidelines
    ☀ But all prompts will have the option for writing and artwork.
      Some may vary for specifics but for comics you cannot have more than 350 words in the entire thing.
    ☀ Each user can only win a max of two Event Rare Adopts for the event.
    ☀ The Weekly Prompt will be hosted on one of the Adopt's threads.
    ☀ The two top forms selected by the judges will roll a number on the RNG to determine the user that wins each adopt.
    ☀ There will also be a Weekly Raffle that will give away a Special Batch Potion or Special Tier MYO ticket as well!

☀ Everyone who entered the prompts, meeting the minimum requirement is entered in for the Grand Raffle, which will be for two pre-made Legendaries. Depending upon activity there make be more in the Grand Raffle as well.
[Judging & Other]
    ☀ The Staff members hosting the Weekly Prompt will take 2-3 days to judge the prompt and announce the winners.
    ☀ Everyone who participates in a Prompt with at least the minimum requirement for the prompt will receive a stub.
    ☀ Depending upon activity per prompt will determine the amount of prizes given out.
      But up to 10 winners can be picked for one prompt to receive extra prizes beyond the singular stub.
[Requirements & Important Info]
    ☀ Be creative with your prompts & do not steal from others prompts (this is both rude & plagiarism.)
    ☀ You must own at least one viscet to participate in the prompts.
    ☀ You cannot use another persons viscet in your art or writing without their permission.
      So be sure to ask before doing so & credit for who owns the other viscet!
[Miscellaneous]
    ☀ When entering each Prompt you are auto entered for both Adopts from that prompt. You don't get to choose which one to enter for or to win; if your form is one of the top 2 forms then a roll will be performed to determine the winner of each and when the results are announced the artists will indicate which goes to which user. You'll be required to comment name & gender on the original threads for the adopts.

☀ If you decide you don't have a connection to the viscet, then you can re-home/gift or readopt it after 30 days.

☀ You cannot enter the prompt thread for another user, nor can you say "if I win then it goes to x". We don't want multiple users to enter for the same individual to give an unfair advantage at winning the Event Adopts or Grand Raffle. While they aren't the main purpose of the Prompt thread, they are a perk and you earned them, so we want you to enjoy them.

☀ In the Grand Raffle, if you have won a legendary comp from 2018 or used an Ultra Batch Potion starting in January 2018, then you aren't eligible to win one of the pre-made legendaries or an UBP. Instead, if your name is rolled then you will be given a different prize as well as a MYO Special Tier or Special Batch Potion of your choice. This is for fairness so other users who haven't gotten a legendary this year have a chance at it.
    ☀ If you have any questions feel free to pm them to me & I will respond to them as best I can.
      These guidelines may be expanded to reflect these questions & their answers.

☀ And of course have fun!
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summer Event: How to Participate

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:28 am

How to Participate

While each of the prompts may have separate guidelines, this is for the general understand of how to participate in this event. Keep in mind that while participation is not required by any means, it would be a great chance to get to develop your viscets further and have fun with your fellow community members! Not to mention some very sweet prizes as well!

General How-To
      ☀ Each week a there will be a new Prompt posted, along with 2 Event Adopts.
      ☀ The link to the Weekly Prompt will be posted on the main Event Thread with a link directly to the post!
      ☀ Read the Weekly Prompt. The current open prompt will have it's title in green.
      ☀ It will also be labeled with the date it begins & ends as well as the time the prompt ends.
      ☀ You can fill out the prompt in two different ways: Either in writing or in artwork!
      ☀ The prompts judging will be done on creativity and overall development depicted.
      ☀ You can use more than one viscet or as many as you'd like in the prompts.
        Just be sure to follow the rules on per the prompt & only use viscets you own or have permission from others to use.
      ☀ Again, if you have any questions, feel free to pm me regarding it. I will do my best to answer them.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summer Event: Prompts & Prizes

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:29 am

Prompts
In this section all of the prompts will be listed. This section is for record of what prompts have been posted and for the current one open. Below will be listed the prompts' titles as well as the dates they run through. The open ones will be marked with a green title as stated above in the "How to Participate" section. The prompts will be posted as a new comment on the thread rather than an updated consistent post but the new prompt page number will be updated into the title of the thread!

Prompts

Prizes
I'm certain this is the section everyone is most curious about and rightfully so. We have several interesting prizes that are going into this little development event. I will have them all listed and roughly what it takes to earn them. At the end of the prompt event there will be a grand raffle which extra tickets will have been earned based on overall participation in the entire prompt event!

Please go here for individual prize claims that are beyond Stubs.

Prizes
these will be listed by how they're obtain and what prize it equals

Prompt Prizes
    these are obtained just by participating and/or winning the prompt contests
      participating with minimum requirement met:
        x1 Stubs & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle

exceeding minimum requirement / hitting maximum allowance:
        x2 Stubs, x1 Items & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle
        *note only 5-10 people can receive this prize per prompt

top 1-5 special mention forms:
        x3 Stubs, x2 Items & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle
        *note that up to 5 people can receive this prize per prompt

top 2 forms / special mention forms:
        1 of the Weekly Event Adopts, x2 Items & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle
        **note if you've already won your 2 Event Adopts max, then you'll receive the top special mention prize instead

items that can be won are:
        Potions: Reverse PPS, Color Additive, Definite Trait, & Roaming Trait.
        Add-ons: Uncommon, Rare, & Roaming.
        Candies: Black, Pink, & Green.
      *note potions are only used on batches & add-on's only used on myos. candies are for already made viscets.
      **Uncommon & Rare MYO add-on is a +1 added trait of your choosing to a not yet made myo. incompatible Tier 4 MYOs.
      **Roaming MYO add-on is a +1 added roaming trait of your choosing to a not yet made myo. compatible with all MYO types.
      ****add-on item can be used once per myo / custom.

Weekly Raffle Prizes
    these are obtained from the earned tickets from participating prompts automatically and are applied once a week to a raffle drawing, the prizes per weekly raffle varies a little each week but only 1 winner is selected each week. Mint Chip will hold roll these Raffles after the Weekly Prompt has been judged.
      weekly raffles winners will win either a Special Tier MYO or a Special Batch Potion.
      Special Tier MYO is an Event Rare MYO but you can only select an event rare from a premade list of event rares choices.
      Special Batch Potion is like the ST MYO, it's a batch potion for an Event Rare trait but again you can only select from a premade list of event rares choices.

potential event rares that may be allowed for these prizes are; Goop, Ice mane, Fire mane, Bone Shell, Finned mane, Scorpion tail, Monster horns, Butterfly tufts, Elemental Ears, Doll, Mist mane, Underfluff, Vinetail, and Firefly tail.

Grand Raffle Prize
    this one is obtained from however many prompts you have overall participated in during the entire event. so if you participate in all prompts then you will receive a ticket per each prompt to be entered into the grand raffle drawings.
      The grand raffle winner(s) will win an Event Legendary. There will be two released at the end of the event before the Grand Raffle is tallied and rolled.

If there is enough activity then there may be another prize in the form of an Ultra Batch Potion.

There may be up to 5 Grand Raffle winners drawn for at the end of this event depending upon participation. The two Event Legendaries are guaranteed to be given out but other prizes will depend upon the activity of this event. If there are Ultra Batch Potions given out then they will be for a specific legendary or a small selection of legendaries! Each Ultra Batch Potion will be able to select a legendary from a specific list of traits, there will be 2 to 3 options max per each. Keep in mind these are the potential UBPs that could be released based on the participation levels and overall ticket numbers. All three may not be given out but the potential is there.

*Note: Ultra Batch Potions is a batch potion for a specific legendary and gives the offspring of non-legendary parents a legendary trait. This unique batch potion will count for your legendary win allowance for the year.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 am, edited 7 times in total.

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summer Event: Records & Wins

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Records & Wins
this section is specifically for recording and listing all the winners of prizes. this section won't always be up to date as it may take a while to get it all updated on my end. but generally it will be updated as soon as I can. participation only winners will be cataloged onto a separate document.

Weekly Prompt Winners
    Prompt 1 Winners: [url]x[/url]
      . [url]user/post[/url] - [url](adopt)[/url]
      . [url]user/post[/url] - [url]special mention[/url]

Weekly Raffle Winners
    Week 1 Winner:
      .[url]user[/url] - [url]x[/url]

Grand Raffle Winner(s)
    Winner(s):

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscets Summer Event

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:36 pm

ress just in case

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscets Summer Event [Artist Marking Only]

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:59 pm

M@RK
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:11 pm

mark

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:37 pm

mark! ;o
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me