> 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π‘œπ“…π‘’π“ƒ)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

> 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒷𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž π“Œπ‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ“ˆ (π‘œπ“…π‘’π“ƒ)

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:58 pm

discussion/form thread // tribe language

welcome to the tribe of misty woods. here we value honesty, loyalty, and shrewdness. our tribe has existed for many seasons. by living in harmony with the nature around us, we survive without much eventfulness.
however, times are changing. the seasons have been growing longer and harsher. prey has been increasingly becoming ill and unable to be eaten. with our tribe's population dwindling, we are worried about our future. we can only pray to find new members, for more paws can hunt more prey. hopefully, these troubling times pass soon...
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Sun May 27, 2018 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> π“…π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“…π“π‘œπ“‰

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:06 am

the tribe began as a wild, disloyal group of cats without order. cats would only fend for themselves, with loose ties to their group. there were constant wars over the simplest things. one of these battles was merciless. kittens and their mothers were not spared and it was all over a few scraps of food.
    after the cats had limped home, some even perishing from their wounds on the way, they were shocked to find that this battle was unlike the ones they had seen before. terrible things soon befell the cats, sweeping illnesses, attacks by foxes, even up-walkers kidnapping their cats. after moons of strife, the cats realized they must become one to defend themselves from these plagues. there was no possible way the cats could survive during this time and struggle through infighting as well.
    the tribe was formed from the terror, almost as though their foundations of life had been burned down and a new peace had risen from the ashes of the past. life suddenly turned for the better. kittens were being born and raised successfully, elders and mothers were plump and content, and each cat realized how pointless their disputes were. this was the final step of a plan not enacted by these cats, but by other entity entirely.
    one of these cats, shimmering wind, traveled far and wide. he had felt a presence with him all through his life, becoming stronger as the groups combined into a tribe. soon, shimmering wind discovered a vast pool of water. suddenly parched, he drank from the pool. when he rose his head again, the tom was in awe of what he was witnessing. cats danced about the air and pool. these cats were unlike the ones of his tribe. they had bright, almost blinding pelts that seemed to be made of the starry sky itself. as shimmering wind gazed in amazement at the cats leaping about, one cat glided past the others. as the cat passed, the other flickering spirits seemed to calm. the new figure's eyes were bright with a fire, yet were softer than kitten fur. without opening her mouth, she spoke into shimmering wind's ears.
    "shimmering wind." her words seemed to rumble in his chest, filling the tom with a sense of wonderment and respect for this cat he had just laid eyes on. "thank you for discovering our pool. this," the molly looked over her shoulder at the crowd of starry cats, still beaming with light above the pool. "is the pool of great light. our resting place." her voice grew soft in shimmering wind's ears, barely rattling his core. "i am who you were born of. my name is erra." her tail twitched and her eyes seemed to grow full of sorrow. "all of these cats were ones you once knew. they are your kin, your friends, even your enemies." a sigh fluttered into her breath. "none of them deserved a bloody death. you must prevent this. bring your tribe closer to each other, for you are now kin. as creations of mine, you have been kin all along. make them realize this, shimmering wind."
    as quickly as the spirits appeared, they dissolved from shimmering wind's vision. he blinked and was suddenly upright, staring into the pool. determination ignited in his heart. he was destined to make the tribe of misty woods understand that erra was watching over them and that they needed to unite for fear of death. this was accomplished, and the tribe lived on peacefully for generations.

as you read above, before the tribe became one there was a lot of infighting. it became worse with illness, predators, and humans stealing cats. after they were unified, these terrors that once plagued them seemed to disappear. for many seasons the tribe had been living with a great peace. but recently, the tribe has been facing hardships. cats fear that a rift in the tribe may be causing them. others warn that erra is displeased with the influx of new members. others seem to not care. what side will your cat(s) be on?
    the rift some cats believe is splitting the tribe is the political battle to become an aide. the former aide had just passed and rainy morning has a big decision to make regarding the future of her tribe. many cats are determined to take up the next spot to become rainy morning's sole confidant and it could be any cat's game. will your cat(s) attempt becoming an aide? or will they stay out of the feud?
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> π“‡π“Šπ“π‘’π“ˆ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:17 am

to keep this roleplay running smoothly, here is a list of rules to follow. please try to stick to these as much as possible and if questions come up please PM me.

1. all CS rules apply.
    2. please keep this relatively clean. warrior cats swears are allowed (see vocab list for a few), but no real swears please. kitting scenes must be fade-in/fade-out, as well as mating scenes. try to keep this as pg-13 as possible.
    3. no mini-modding. this includes policing other users' on these rules. i will step in if i find it necessary.
    4. no killing other's characters without permission. this can be discussed via PM between the two users or on the discussion thread.
    5. as this is a semi-lit RP, please try to aim for about 5 sentences. i understand low muse, but please no one-liners.
    6. take as many characters as you can handle. there will be only one high-ranking position per person. being mates with your own character is also not allowed.
    7. lgbtq+ characters are allowed, but they cannot produce kittens (due to genetic reasons). they may, however, have a "donor" of sorts or adopt kittens.
    8. please try to stay active. if you are unable to do so, i will PM you and discuss why. if i do not get a reply from this PM, your character(s) will be removed.
    9. keep realism a factor. cats won't be able to kill a full-grown deer on their own and kill a cat instantly. for pelt colors, use this chart when in doubt.
    10. please disable all signatures when posting. it just keeps things neat!
    11. if you have any other questions, PM me. i'd be happy to help!
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Sun May 27, 2018 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> π’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“‰π“‡π’Άπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:49 am

to make this roleplay unique compared to other warriors roleplays, i've added some additional lore to spice up life.

festivals: these are celebrated with each coming season. all festivals promote peace and love. these are listed in the vocab list, but i will go more in depth here.
    festival of rebirth: arguably the most important festival the tribe celebrates. this honors the coming of spring and the subsequent rebirth of the land. cats decorate themselves in leaves, herbs, and flowers. they will often pray at the pool of great light and ask erra for blessings in the new springtime season. things like the return of life and mothers and their kittens are also greatly appreciated at this festival. after praying, the cats will proceed in a large feast. kittens and rooks often hold a butterfly hunt to find the most beautiful or large butterflies.
    festival of sun breath: this festival honors the coming of summer and the sun's presence. to keep cool, cats spend most of the day in streams, ponds, and other bodies of water to celebrate. a large play-fight in the pool is organized and the winner gets the first pick of the prey-pile. as night falls, cats will wind down and try to capture as many fireflies as they can. the sun and prey are appreciated at this festival.
    festival of frosted peaks: this festival honors the coming of winter and its beauty. cats will often stay in the camp and relax during the day, and become more active in the coldest night. ambitious cats will hold a competition to see who can survive the winter chills the longest. the winner gets another day of rest. this festival celebrates the tribe's resilience during winter and nature's beauty.
    festival of dappled leaves: this festival honors the coming of fall and the following slumber many trees participate in. cats will rest in fallen leaves to share their appreciation of the trees' hard work preparing for the coming winter. cats will also eat a big feast to prepare for winter to come. with the dying plants around them, the cats will hold a nest-building contest and donate all of them to make the elder's den and nursery soft and cozy.

naming system: the tribe cat's names are similar to the early settlers of the warriors books, with two separate words making up the name. family and close friends often abbreviate these names to show affection. some examples of names could be soft petal, blackened sky, or hollow cedar. names often begin with an adjective (i.e. prancing) followed by something in nature, whether it be a plant, animal, or phenomenon (i.e. fawn). try to get creative with these! show your cat's personality along with their appearance.

tribe religion: spirituality is very important to the tribe. a whole class is dedicated to speaking with the star-drifters and interpreting signs from erra. these are guides. healers also have a tremendous amount of spiritual connection and are also tasked with explaining prophecies and assisting cats with their spirituality. however, all cats are connected with erra. cats frequently make trips to the pool of great light and pray. they will also speak with ancestors on occasions. any cat who doesn't believe in said religion can be seen as traitorous and disloyal.
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Sun May 27, 2018 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> π’Άπ“π“π‘’π‘”π’Ύπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:01 am

total # of cats: 24
# of mollies: 12xxxxxxxx# of toms: 12

leader (1/1)
      rainy morning - a dilute tortoiseshell molly with a white chest and yellow eyes. | 43 moons | hawky<3
    aide (1/1)
      thistle shadow - a spiky-furred gray tabby tom with amber eyes | 48 moons | kitsch ✞
    healers (2/2)
      crackling flame - an orange tabby tom with white markings. | 20 moons | riverdings
      silent bird - a chocolate and cream calico molly with blue eyes. | 38 moons | lemonteabean
    healer rooks (2/2)
      clear water - a smoky gray tom with an odd patch of white and blue eyes | 10 moons | neah
      creeping star - a brown tabby tom with white markings | 10 moons | (ωнιѕρєя)
    sentinels (5/7)
      mossy stone - a dark gray classic tabby molly with green eyes. | 22 moons | hawky<3
      russet stream - a lithe cinnamon smoke tom | 40 moons | denja
      blazing fire - a large ginger molly with hazel eyes | 37 moons | neah
      burnt ember - a long-hair dark gray tom with hazel eyes | 32 moons | sengi.
      shining sun - a cream shaded tom with dark copper eyes | 17 moons | lemonteabean
    trackers (7/9)
      ebony beetle - a fluffy black and white tom with yellow eyes. | 22 moons | riverdings
      frozen lily - a sleek black molly with green eyes | 28 moons | meowmeow443
      dappled sun - a pale brown tabby tom with green eyes | 19 moons | perry the platypus
      striking beaver - a light brown tabby molly with white spotting | 35 moons | (ωнιѕρєя)
      shimmering feather - a long-haired gray molly with blue eyes | 32 moons | sengi.
      poppy fawn - a fawn molly with green eyes | 17 moons | lemonteabean
      juniper needle - a large, blue mink tom with blue eyes | 23 moons | houndjaw
    rooks (2/9)
      silver rivers - a black tom with white markings | 10 moons | meowmeow443
      gentle breeze - a silver tabby molly with a bobbed tail and white spotting | 11 moons | sengi.
    matrons & patrons (3/5)
      cold cinders - a smokey gray tabby molly with yellow eyes. | 54 moons | riverdings
      watchful eagle - a fluffy grayish-brown tom with white spotting and blue eyes | 58 moons | (ωнιѕρєя)
      tall maple - a tall ginger and white molly | 36 moons | houndjaw
      name - description | ? moons | user
    kittens (0/depends on matrons/patrons)
    elders (1/5)
      rivers spite - a white molly with small patches of ginger and blue eyes | 109 moons | (ωнιѕρєя)
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:35 am, edited 14 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> π“‡π‘’π“π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“…π“ˆ

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:05 am

mentors & rooks
      silver rivers is mentored by striking beaver
      gentle breeze is mentored by russet stream
    mates
      cat is mates with cat
      cat is mates with cat
      cat is mates with cat
    crushes
      rainy morning and thistle shadow have crushes on each other
      clear water and shining sun have crushes on each other
      watchful eagle has a crush on cold cinders
      mossy stone and ebony beetle have crushes on each other
      shimmering feather and striking beaver have crushes on each other
    family
      cold cinders is the mother of crackling flame and ebony beetle
      frozen lily and silver rivers are siblings
      poppy fawn and shining sun are siblings
      burnt ember and shimmering feather are siblings
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rainy morning & mossy stone (I)

Postby Hawky<3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Κ€α΄€Ιͺɴʏ ᴍᴏʀɴΙͺΙ΄Ι’
molly / leader / 43 moons
tags: thistle shadow, cold cinders

"κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄„α΄€Κ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± α΄„α΄α΄œΚ€α΄€Ι’α΄‡"
the tall molly was perched on a branch of the oldest tree in camp, leaves rustling as she shuffled on the ancient wood. rainy morning's claws were piercing the rough bark and her face betraying anxiety. her eyes were fixed on the gloom of the sentinel den. she could just barely spy thistle shadow's gray pelt in the den, sleeping softly. rainy morning's claws gripped the branch harder. this decision would rock the clan. she diverted her gaze to her paws. closing her eyes and exhaling, the leader sent a silent prayer to erra herself. she had hesitated selecting an aide for nearly a half moon now, the death of storming clouds still fresh in her mind. opening her eyes, she briefly thought of cold cinders and her relationship to the former aide. pushing that thought aside, the tortoiseshell's heart was heavy, as if shrouded by the mist in the camp. is this the path erra wants me to follow? rainy morning hadn't received any signs from her, not even from star-drifters. her heart filled with worry, she pleaded quietly with her starry ancestors. "please, oh please," rainy morning murmured desperately, "please send me something, anything! i feel i'm not fit to make this decision." her throat closed up with a feeling of dread, as if she was a kitten and her mother had wandered away. "i need help." rainy morning whispered weakly.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ᴍᴏꜱꜱʏ κœ±α΄›α΄Ι΄α΄‡
molly / sentinel / 22 moons
tags: rainy morning, russet stream

"Ιͺ κœ±α΄‡α΄‡ Ιͺα΄›, Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄› Ιͺα΄›, Ιͺ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄›"
mossy stone stretched her legs out in her nest, letting out a satisfied purr as her muscles woke up. something furry touched her hind paw and looking over, she realized her paw was on russet stream's forehead. flattening her ears and quickly pulling away, she softly mewed an apology and stumbled out of the den to avoid further embarrassment. looking up, mossy stone dipped her head to rainy morning's tall figure in the branches of a tree. the leader was just a bit too far up for mossy stone to see her expression without squinting, but judging by her hunched shoulders and messy fur rainy morning wasn't feeling well. pondering this briefly, the gray tabby yawned and padded over to a patch of sun that managed to penetrate the gloomy sky. she began to groom herself meticulously, picking out any twigs or moss the molly could find. the better you look, the better you feel!
Last edited by Hawky<3 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me