Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

Postby broker » Sat May 05, 2018 1:23 pm

I'm using internet explorer, it's always worked before but I might be missing something?
    edit: I think I just don't have java installed properly lol.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Wed May 09, 2018 11:31 am

i'm stuck on chickenpaint and i can't rotate the canvas. i have no idea what to do, i can't download java because of my type of computer.

edit: fixed
Last edited by sockwearer on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kodzuken » Thu May 24, 2018 8:07 pm

"How do i post a forum?"
|| yuku | she/they | song | adult ||
╔═══════════════════════════╗
Fairly innactive atm
Discord: yukubukuyuu
on & off collector + item enthusiast
╚═══════════════════════════╝
|| FR × Goatlings × Xanje × Lioden ||
Kodzuken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taraconnor777 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:52 pm

[/size[size=150]]NEITHER CHICKEN PAINT OR chibi paint will work anymore; they also won't save--all my saved work is gone--anyone else have this going on???--and it does not matter what browser is used or if java is enabled. i have tried everything, why does save not work and chicken paint not save>or chibi paint? java website won't do anything i have the correct software. --nothing works the way it is supposed to, do you have to copy a picture to your computer to get it to save? i tried all the regular browsers---anyone else have this non functioning goiing on??and nothing saves. I think none of the browsers take java any more--and chicken paint is not saving either---please tell us what to do, thank you---well, java gets installed correctly but it still does not work--last time I hired Microsoft support to do it--still coming out this way--so i gotta go back------are there any browsers that support java anymore?Are there?-
taraconnor777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Alice - » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:59 am

ive just started having this problem. But I got a new pen for my drawing pad, and it is working fine on firealpaca but when I loaded cs paint it simply wouldn't allow me to just select a pen size, when I moved my pen it altered the size of the brush. same thing happened when trying to change the color! anyone know how to fix this?

Mint Chip wrote:
>> Leafstorm515 wrote:I'm having trouble with my tablet being functional with chickenpaint? It's been working fine (It's a Wacom tablet, normal etc)
but recently it hasn't been letting me use the scroll bars, and the pen pressure is there but really inaccurate and clunky.
Is there anything anyone can recommend? I've tried restarting everything but that didn't fix it.

This has been happening to me too, with every browser I've used (Firefox, Chrome and Edge) and I use a Ugee brand tablet. I don't have any suggestions honestly but I just wanted to confirm I'm also having these issues as well.

two other users have been having the same issue. So some kind of help would be great! <3 I also own a wacom tablet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:37 am

Is there a way to change layer names on mobile?
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taraconnor777 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:08 pm

HI, I always use "chicken paint" cause I cannot find any browsers that support java any more,they are all gone.the "alternative browsers"really mess up my computer.So i can only use Chicken paint to draw & paint.But I am always having the "dump paint tool"not work.I don't know why.I FIGURE< maybe i am doing something wrong but I can't figure it out better.It ruins my work when the dump paint tool won't work.I cannot easily do square and angled & straight lines.The other thing is,i have to keep dumping the browser "waterfox" even though its only, got java.Every time it updates, it fouls up the computer.So i got so i have to dump all waterfox, and go get a new version with the update included--and load back all my book marks.--which ain't easy!

I also suggest we put up a serious thread--[b][i]"How will we PC USERS survive in the future?"(as soon as the next 2 yrs.)H[/i][/b]OW PC USERS WILL SURVIVE,I don't know.Our Windows software gets worse, people tell me, Windows 10 destroys their computer, crashes it, and destroys ALL THE FILES AND MEMORY. Yes,that bad.How can we have PCs,and not have Microsoft destroy our files & computers?With Windows 10?Can we refuse to accept windows 10,and only keep no. 8 and 7?Get together, keep Windows 7 and 8, and "boycott Windows 10?"It is an idea worth exploring. A LOT OF PC USERS are angry and unhappy with Windows 10, it has too many faults and glitches--many people tell me, they have to find ways to protect their CPU from Windows 10.
taraconnor777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:09 am

taraconnor777 wrote:HI, I always use "chicken paint" cause I cannot find any browsers that support java any more,they are all gone.the "alternative browsers"really mess up my computer.So i can only use Chicken paint to draw & paint.But I am always having the "dump paint tool"not work.I don't know why.I FIGURE< maybe i am doing something wrong but I can't figure it out better.It ruins my work when the dump paint tool won't work.I cannot easily do square and angled & straight lines.The other thing is,i have to keep dumping the browser "waterfox" even though its only, got java.Every time it updates, it fouls up the computer.So i got so i have to dump all waterfox, and go get a new version with the update included--and load back all my book marks.--which ain't easy!

I also suggest we put up a serious thread--[b][i]"How will we PC USERS survive in the future?"(as soon as the next 2 yrs.)H[/i][/b]OW PC USERS WILL SURVIVE,I don't know.Our Windows software gets worse, people tell me, Windows 10 destroys their computer, crashes it, and destroys ALL THE FILES AND MEMORY. Yes,that bad.How can we have PCs,and not have Microsoft destroy our files & computers?With Windows 10?Can we refuse to accept windows 10,and only keep no. 8 and 7?Get together, keep Windows 7 and 8, and "boycott Windows 10?"It is an idea worth exploring. A LOT OF PC USERS are angry and unhappy with Windows 10, it has too many faults and glitches--many people tell me, they have to find ways to protect their CPU from Windows 10.

I would suggest just not using the dump paint tool, to be completely honest. In art it is much more convenient to color on a different layer than the lines, at least in my opinion, since the dump paint tool leaves many white spots.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 am

Lately i have had this weird thing happening with mine. I press down on my mouse wheel to move around the canvas when i am zoomed in close. Occasionally I will be drawing / coloring and everything seems fine one moment, i press down on the mouse wheel to move around and then when I let go, bam, the entire canvas is just totally gone and there's nothing but gray? :what: (Using windows 10 with the Firefox broswer)
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravetta » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:56 am

I'm using a Wacom Bamboo tablet and would like to DISABLE the pen pressure.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks c:
Ravetta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me