N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 pm

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
Marabelle smiled and reached out to pet the two dogs playing around the horses legs. "Nice to meet you." She looked back up towards Aiden and Julia. "I like your horses, I've always wanted to learn to ride."

|| Marie || Tags: Mike ||
Marie smiled "Well I can't say I've ever literally fallen into a guys arms either." After he set her down she turned and began to walk slowly along the trail. "So Mike, tell me a little about yourself."

Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dairy Product » Mon May 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Mike Eisenhower
Seventeen
Male
Tagged: Open
Mike walked along next to her, slowly slipping his hands back into his pockets. “What do you want to know? I haven’t exactly had the more interesting or happy life.” He asked.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
“FRIENDS DON’T LIE...”
She/Her | Asexual | ENFP
Zoology Enthusiast
Navigation
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
If you have any questions
don’t be afraid to PM me.
Dairy Product

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Tue May 22, 2018 12:48 am

i Julia Jean Rooks ii 19 iii single iv; tags; Aidan, Marabelle

Julia nodded. "I could teach you to ride if you'd like. I have quite a bit of experience. Here, I'll show you." she smiled and gently dug her heel into Frappuccino's side to steer her forward in a slow trot. In a matter of seconds they were at the small arena with the hurtles set up once again. She got into position and then snapped the reins at once, laughing softly when Frappuccino flashes forward. The first hurtle came up and she once again gently dug her heel into her horse, an indicator to jump. Frappuccino leapt, soaring over the hurtle, her ankles barely skimming its surface. Julia did this multiple times until she felt the need to stop. She pulled back on the reins, stopping Frappucino, and walked her back over to Aidan and Marabelle. Frappuccino didn't even seem to be out of breath. She had been in worse than that before.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darqua » Tue May 22, 2018 2:33 am

Aiden Blake Turner | 18 | Male | Mentions: Julia, Marabelle

“You have a horse? I’d lend you Diablo here, but he might be a bit...much.” The stallion eyed the new faces with a wild in his eyes. Although Aiden loved his horse very much, he wasn’t the greatest around people. He was okay, just as long as no one tried to ride him. He patted his mount and drew him to a standstill as he watched Julia’s demonstration. “Hey, that was impressive. Frap there is a natural jumper.” Although he and Diablo could handle the hurdles, the stallion was a natural runner, and Aiden felt it was best to stick to what he was best at.
Darqua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue May 22, 2018 2:56 am

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Ruby, KJ

Ellis smiled at Ruby before turning to the male counselor. He nodded a bit. "a trail rude sounds good, General ain't much of a racin' horse so it works out fine." Ellis looked over to Ruby as she said she had two other horses. He looked back to wher ehis hands rested on the saddle. His mind drifted elsewhere, he didnt want to be here right now, he wanted to continuing rebuilding the 1968 Chevy Chevelle he found at the junkyard. However, his dad dint want him home, Ellis was a little glad though usually his dad was either drunk or not even home.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Tue May 22, 2018 6:08 am

Aspen

17 | Female | Single | Tagged; Open

Aspen sat there looking around looking for something to do. Then she saw a radio, she quickly got up at turned it on and changed it to the local country station. She was happy as she started dancing around when Bear saw he jumped up on her panting heavy and licking her face knocking her over starting to lick Aspen's face. Aspen laughed pushing him off "You need to quit doing that to me." Aspen pushed herself off the ground sighing looking outside at the woods remembering someone had told her about a trial. She put the reigns back on Beau leading him out of his stall before getting on his back. The three of them started walking towards the trail.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:58 am

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
Marabelle clapped as Julia rode Frapuccino. "Wow that was amazing!" She smiled at their offers, "Yes that would be great, thats so kind of you guys." Wow, they're so nice, see what happens when you speak up Marabelle! She thought, Marabelle was very shy and quiet. She looked around and heard KJ say they where going to go trail riding. She looked back to Julia and Aiden. "Um, maybe...could I ride with one of you guys?"

|| Marie || Tags: Mike ||
Marie turned to look at Mike as they walked. "I'm sorry." She said empathetically. "You could tell me about your hobbies, what you like? You don't have to tell me about your backstory if you don't want to." She said still looking at him.

Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 22, 2018 8:14 am

KJ Davenport
22|Male|Counsellor
Tagged: Ellis, Ruby, Julia,
Marabelle, Aiden.
Relieved that they liked the idea, KJ nodded slightly. "Alright then. A trail ride it is. It'll be really relaxed, so I think your horses will be okay, but we'll be able to come back right away if there's any problems," he said, perked up a little more. "I'll go and notify the others, then when everyone's ready, we'll head off," he said, then he turned Jupiter and started towards a group of three other campers that were still in the arena. Once he approached, he announced, "Hey you guys. We're going to be going on a trail ride - it'll be really relaxed and fun." KJ glanced towards Marabelle - one of the campers that didn't bring a horse. "Do you want to come along as well? You can borrow one of the camp's horses and a helmet, if you'd like to join," he offered.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 22, 2018 9:58 am

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis

Slightly confused by the look she received from Ellis after telling the councillor that she had her to her two here, Ruby glanced back over to him "Hey, you never answered my question." she stated in a friendly tone "What do you prefer to be called?" her repetition of the question was not held in a rude light but more of a you might not have heard me the first time so I'll say it again gently type of way. Her way of speaking softly to people was purely how she was raised, she was taught to be kind no matter what. It wasn't her choice to bring all three, she needed to keep them somewhere whilst they found a place elsewhere.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 am

Ellis Ryan Upchurch
17/Single/Straight
Tagged: Ruby

Ellis looked back up to her quickly. "im sorry, Ellis is fine " he smiled a bit and adjusted his sitting postion a bit. General gave him a short and a head toss telling him that he wnated ta go. Ellis looked to General a bit and smiled he patted his neck."just a bit longer pal."
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me