♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Postby summerxstars » Sun May 13, 2018 6:53 am

Mkayla King|Tags: Jennifer Martin, slightly mentions my own character Maya

"Oh well then..." giggled Kayla. She saw her sister sit down. Her eyes appeared irritated and her eyebags slightly puffy. Maya wasn't usually one to avoid her siblings. So she eyed her as she sat down with strangers."Sorry, I got distracted...so do you compete?" asked Kayla curiously. Her curls flowing over her shoulders rather uncomfortably close to her plate. So Kayla threw it back over her shoulders and let it flow down her back.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 am

Jennifer Martins tags: Mkayla King
"Yes I love competing it's super fun" She said immediately lighting up "It's one of my favorite things to do" she said smiling her blue eyes shining with happiness "What about you" she asked Kayala
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fiona May Grace [rp post]

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun May 20, 2018 8:36 pm

|⇨|Fiona May Grace
Fiona nodded at the women Farah had waved over. "Her name's Pippi," she told Alywnn. "I only have one horse," she muttered. "His name is Blackjack, he's a freisan/throughbred." Her eyes flicked over Alywnn curiously, before she turned them down to look at her poodle.

flo, fifi, may
female
17 years, 3 months old
horse is Blackjack
dog is Pippi
at the ice breaker dinner
#Farah #Alwynn
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 am

|| ── | 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕥 |
| Age ;; 20 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; Fiona and Alwynn |

Farah turned her head to Fiona watching as the shy looking girl ducked her head to once more stroke the poodle in her lap. Oh a Friesian sport horse I've heard they make excellent show horses. So where did you come to RREC from Fiona?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| ── | 𝕊𝕒𝕠𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕆' 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 |
| Age ;; 21 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; Logan |

Well I suppose you could say Mori wasn't unwanted she just wasn't what the lady who was breeding the Cyldesdale Friesian crosses was looking for. Mori was temperamental at least more so when she was younger and her breeder thought that she had potential but didn't have time to work on her. So I picked her up for a decent price and slowly chipped away at her. She's very well trained just fussy and being 18 hands means I can't let her get out of control you know. Saoirse smiled So your breaking on your for the first time that's a lot of fun. I hope it goes well with Theron he sounds like he has promise. If you ever need assistance though I'm free to help. I used to break horses with my trainer in Brighton.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | ── | 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕆' ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕣 |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; Outside the entrance to barn one | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; open |

Liam got up from his table walking towards the exit feeling decidedly in need of silence and Advil. He felt awful as he finally slipped out the door walking down the gravel path the now dark cool night helping his head. He listened to the sounds of the bugs and wind as he sat down next to the entrance to a barn. The barns weren't very far from the hall and where he was sitting was in plain sight to anyone walking out of the front entrance. However, the smell of the barn and summer air was comforting as he sat in the quiet dark only otherwise broken by a dim light that's glow attracted near translucent moths to its surface.

| | ── | ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕤 |
| Age ;; 26 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Iri and Epsilon | Tags ;; Open |

Paisley relaxed sipping her drink she wondered how her boys were settling in or more specifically Iri. The massive gelding had been a monster to get here and undoubtedly would have to be watched due to his less than friendly tendencies towards people. Perhaps she would buy a sign that read sociopathic horse beware she mused. Truthfully she loved him but he was awful with people. She wondered how many horses there were here exactly probably at least two per person which meant a lot. Even though she only had two years experience (a little more than she would have had on average due to having the credits to skip her first year at college). Paisley hoped her partner whom she had read a bit about wouldn't write her off as useless.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me