Senior Year- o&a

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Senior Year- o&a

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 am

now, it's the summer before senior year, probably one of the most important
years in your life. there's so many things to look forward, like graduating, prom,
and not to mention all of the awesome parties to come this summer. welcome to
lockwood, a town known for its arts. the term arts is used very loosely in this town,
so basically anything extracurricular, like football, cheer, basketball, ect., and
arts as in artists and singers. that sorta thing. though the town may be small,
there's always room for someone inside this big world of lockwood senior high.
discussion thread
Last edited by jungwonie on Mon May 14, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 14, 2018 9:16 am

rules:
1. all of the basic roleplay rules (respect to everyone, tess's rules, ect.)
2. realistic faceclaims only
3. have as many characters as you can handle
4. be active. report any absences to me if you can
5. please don't start any major plot twist before running it past me
6. hate the character, not the person
7. reservations last 48 hours (2 days)
8. post all forms and ooc on the discussion thread
9. whatever you do, please do not respond with a one or two liner.
it's hard for more literate roleplayers to respond if you're interacting
with their character
10. no god modding
11. lgbtq+ accepted
12. keep it pg 13 and fade to black if needed
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charachters

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 am

characters:
name | age | grade | sexuality | played by
azalea clifford | 17 | senior | bisexual | caeruleum.
charles dessen | 16 | senior | closeted homosexual | caeruleum.
name | age | grade | sexuality | The Glampire
lucina bai | 18 | senior | heterosexual | .andromeda.
aeron callahan | 18 | senior | pansexual | Consulting_Angel
ezra price | 17 | senior | bisexual | Consulting_Angel
winnifred suhalia | 17 | senior | homosexual | marriage maze
calliope turner | 17 | senior | bisexual | feather_light_flight
sedka turner | 17 | senior | bisexual | feather_light_flight
Last edited by jungwonie on Sun May 20, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relations

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 am

relations chart:
will update once we get this going
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon May 14, 2018 9:19 am

we are:
open!/closed!

discussion thread
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun May 20, 2018 6:19 am

bump
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azalea [01] // charles [01]

Postby jungwonie » Sun May 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Azalea Clifford
    ♥ Head Cheerleader ♥ Mood: Bored ♥ Location: Her House ♥ Tags: Calliope ♥

Two weeks into the summer of senior year was when Azalea Clifford decided to turn this summer into her own. She got up, deciding to shower and get around for a day of trouble. She walked over to the mirror inside her bathroom, pulling on a black and white striped croptop and regular wash ripped jeans. Admiring herself in the mirror, she smiled and ran a brush through her long, brown hair. She dusted on light makeup, seeming as it was summer and there was no need for a full glam makeup look. She walked back into her room and pulled on her Adidas superstars and pulled out her phone. She thought for a second as to who would be a fellow troublemaker with her this summer, and immediately thought of one of her best friends, Calliope Turner. She opened her contact and began writing a text. 'cal, can i come over?' She wanted to ask her to wreck havoc with her, and Calliope would've probably accepted, but she had no clue as to what they could possibly do together.

Charles Dessen
    ✧ Brainiac ✧ Mood: Asleep ✧ Location: His House ✧ Tags: Open ✧

Still asleep.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calli- 1// Sedka- 1

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 pm

Calliope and Sedka had been curled up on the luxurious sectional in their living room for a majority of the morning. Their mother had woken them up at the butt crack of dawn for some new form of sunrise yoga- insisting that it was important to bond as a family unit- and then had ran off to work, prepping for the hour long commute to the next city over where she ran a jeweler's business. Unable to return to the sweet grip of sleep, the twins had settled on watching cartoons and trying to toss grapes into each other's mouths. Calliope was confident that she would make the next shot, when her phone buzzed, startling the girl and sending the grape in her hand flying straight for her brothers forehead, where it harmlessly bounced off and tumbled to his lap.

Flicking open the screen, the raven haired beauty peered at the message, a slow, cheshire grin forming across her lips as she typed back, "Absolutely dearie. Front door's unlocked." Sedka sat forward, peering at the screen over his sister's shoulder, a slight frown marring his features. "Are you sure you want to be wreaking havoc so early in the morning sis?"

Calliope chuckled and reached up to ruffle her brother's hair, "Of course I am. No better way to start the day." The younger twin opened his mouth to say more, but Calliope quickly popped a grape onto his tongue and he shut up, sitting back and chewing begrudgingly. There was no changing Calliope's mind once it was set, and his older sister was the one person Sedka wouldn't argue with.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azalea [02] // charles [01]

Postby jungwonie » Sun May 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Azalea Clifford
    ♥ Head Cheerleader ♥ Mood: Mischevious ♥ Location: Their House ♥ Tags: Calliope, Sedka ♥

As soon as the text lit up her phone, Azalea jumped up, grabbing her smaller backpack and slinging it over her shoulder and exiting her house despite her mother's calling after her. She jogged her normal route to Calliope's house, getting her daily exercise. In order to resume being head cheerleader, she had to keep herself in order. She didn't bother knocking, seeming it'd be pointless. She turned the doorknob and entered the house, closing it after herself. "Good morning chickadee and chickadoo." She took a seat on the couch as if this was a normal occurrence. "How are the two of you this morning?"

Charles Dessen
    ✧ Brainiac ✧ Mood: Asleep ✧ Location: His House ✧ Tags: Open ✧

Still asleep.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calli- 2// Sedka- 2

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun May 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Calliope grinned as her best friend waltzed in through the front door minutes later, taking her honorary spot on the couch to Calliope's left side, opposite Sedka. The dark haired girl slung an arm around Azalea's shoulders in a quick hug, chuckling at her greeting. "Not much. Mom woke us up at an ungodly hour for family bonding. Please tell me you're here to whisk me away to adventure. If I have to spend all day in this house, I'll go mad."

Sedka rolled his eyes at his sister's commentary, slouching back into the plush cushions. "I spend all day in this house and I'm fine Calli."

His sister glanced over her shoulder at him, sticking out her tongue playfully. "That's because you have your nose stuffed in a book half the time." Grinning, she stood up, brushing off her pajama pants and holding out her hand to the perky cheer leader at her side. "Come, if we're going out you need to help me pick and outfit first." And with that, Calliope was practically dragging the girl up to her room. If Calli trusted anyone for fashion advice, it would be Azalea.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me