Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Finding. the. Forbidden. (Open+Accepting)

Postby herriiii » Sun May 20, 2018 8:19 am

“Of course. I’ll check for an Evaline too,” Lily said with a smile. On her shoulder was a hoodie she wore on the way to the station; she had left it on her bike and went to retrieve it when she answered the call and found out Frank’s identity. It was plain black. She quickly put it on and briskly walked further in, listening for Jessica and La-Vinci’s voices.
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun May 20, 2018 8:59 am

Luke Ortega | Location: Home.
As they all sat down around the table, the four adults began talking, making conversation. Luke was careful to not step in, and he just listened quietly. So far, nothing that was really of any great interest was said. He wondered how the others were doing - had they found anything yet?
It wasn't until part way through dinner, that his mother seemed to remember something. She'd, apparently, forgotten to bring out an additional tray of something, and so she went off to the kitchen to go and get it. His father also excused himself briefly. Luke turned towards the Chief of Police.
"Thank you for all the work you do. It must have been hard to get a night off," Luke said, nonchalantly.
The Chief of Police laughed, somewhat awkwardly, and replied, "Haha, you're welcome. I never really get a night off completely - I've still got to be ready to answer any call."
This kind of conversation continued, with Luke casually asking the Chief of Police general questions, such as how he met his wife, and his hobbies and the like. Eventually, he asked, "Where are you with the investigations? I heard you were making progress."
The Chief of Police, by now being much more comfortable into the conversation (and having had a couple of glasses of wine at this point), answered, "Ah, well... there's progress. I'm keeping tabs on each of the missing girls, y'know? Got a couple of files, looking for any possible connection..." his wife let out a giggle, and was unable to stop herself from commenting.
"Though he doesn't really think there's anything he can do to help those girls - they're probably already, y'know, gone. But don't tell any of their families." Apparently, the pair of them had forgotten that Luke's sister was one of the girls to have gone missing.

When his parents returned with the additional tray of food, Luke quickly excused himself from the table - saying something about needing to feed Alaska and Circuit before they ended up destroying the rest of the house from not being fed. This was a lie, of course, since both pets had been fed. It was just an excuse to leave the room.
Walking out to the hallway, Luke took a deep breath, and he walked over to where he'd placed the Chief of Police's coat. He slipped his hand inside the pocket, and took the phone. Then, he quietly went upstairs, to his room. At his laptop, he connected the phone to the laptop, and found that the phone had no lock or passcode on it. He bit his lip, as he started to copy over as many files as possible from the phone to his laptop. It took a couple of minutes, but once the files had finished copying, he unplugged the phone, then went back downstairs. Putting the phone back, Luke went back to the dining room, and sat back down.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Jessica Wood|19 years old|Police station|tags:La vinci
Jessica heard footsteps in the hall she didn't know who it was so she kept one eye on the door as she began to put files in her bag quickly and quietly. She took one last glance at the bag before looking at La vinci "we should start heading out soon" she whispered softly tucking a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 25, 2018 3:17 pm

“What, you’re leaving before I can check it out myself?” Lily griped, her heels clicking loudly in the hall. She approached Jessica and La-Vinci and put her hands on her hips. “This is it?”
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:10 pm

Jessica Wood|19 years old|Police station|tags:La vinci and Lily
Jessica smiled "you can check it out if you'd like I put most of the files in my bag" she said looking over at another filing cabinet before walking over and opening it.
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Sat May 26, 2018 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Fri May 25, 2018 4:32 pm

“As I shall,” Lily replied with a smile, quickly diving into the array of shelves and file cabinets, flipping through pages and skimming through files. I’ve gotta find something here...
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:13 am

(hey guys just letting you know this weekend I might not have wifi so may be inactive)

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me