Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Tue May 15, 2018 10:55 pm

Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜꜱ, more specifically, the Cirque De Luna.
Whether you work the big cats or the horses, are a trapeze artist or a dancer, the show-master or simply a technician; everyone under the tent has one goal in mind...to keep their circus open and running.
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Found: You were found by one of the members of the circus after you enquired/they saw your talent/you were taken in by them.Job Placement:You asked about a job with the circus and you were granted it, or, you relocated from a different circus or circus-like job to this one. Born:You were quite literally born into your role. Your parent(s) were members of the circus and you followed in their footsteps from a young age. Live-in:You just live with the circus...you dont perform. If you are under 18, you just help out where you can, and sometimes man the booths/refreshment areas. If you are over 18, again, you just help out where you can, though you do not get a wage like the other performers. You help out by helping with driving duties when moving to new locations, setting up, manning the booths and refreshment areas and cooking meals for the performers.

Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

If you would like me to make more reservation spots or you have an act that isn't listed below in mind, plwase PM me or ask me on the discussion thread.

Technician:
    1)
    2)
    Live In's/Drivers(over 18's):
    1)
    2)

Rᴜʟᴇꜱ
All of Tess's rules apply...no god-modding, swearing (crap etc accepted), fade to black etc. Have as many characters as you like...but not more than you can handle please. Although this circus is based off' Circus' that use animals, such as "The Greatest Showman" and "water for elephants", no animal cruelty shall be accepted, and no, I do not support animal entertainment in life outside of this Roleplay. I will make more reservations available if you ask me and I see it as appropriate. Please, lets have a range of ages please. For the over 18's, please dont all make characters that are 18/19/20. Lets see some range between 18 and 35? No close relations with your own characters unless family. Semi to literate please, a good full paragraph per character- at least something to reply to and keep the RP interesting! No anime please. LGBT+ welcome. RP cannot start until the show master role has been filled...

Last edited by Jockey_of_the_Boeing on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:34 am, edited 16 times in total.
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW AND OPEN

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Thu May 17, 2018 11:32 pm

bump
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitkat360 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:41 am

Hey could I be a horse dancer
Here’s my oc

Missouri-straight

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... dlt=strict

Born into the circus
Fun personality
Kitkat360

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sat May 19, 2018 12:57 am

Kitkat360 wrote:Hey could I be a horse dancer
Here’s my oc

Missouri-straight

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... dlt=strict

Born into the circus
Fun personality

Please post your forms in the discussion thread.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sat May 19, 2018 1:59 am

bump
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Sat May 19, 2018 7:55 am

Bump
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜꜱ NEW, OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Mon May 21, 2018 9:18 pm

bump
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Tue May 22, 2018 4:07 am

bump
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Fri May 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Nathaniel Parsons - Showmaster

Walking out of his trailer, Nate took in the scenery around him. This was his, his circus. He may have owned it for around 5 years now, and lived with the circus his entire life, but it never seemed quite real, like he was always living a dream.
He took in the stables to his right, Sylvia's horse absently chewing on some fodder. To his left, the barn which housed the big cats and in front of him, the tent, the big-top. It's red and yellow pattern gleaming in the morning sun.
Nathaniel sighed and stretched out his arm, looking at his watch. 7.53 am and went back into his trailer. He pulled off his pj bottoms and put on a pair of black jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a pair of non-branded trainers, before running his hands through his hair. After brushing his teeth and checking the time again, 8.07am, Nate left his trailer and sat on the bench that was positioned in the middle of all the trailers
The show today wasn't to start until that night, at 8pm but there was much to do.

Isaac Gillies - Trapeze

Isaac woke up to his alarm at 8.00am and yawned. He pulled on a pair of grey suit trousers, a white shirt, grey blazer and black tie. He deliberated between a pair of black or a pair of brown loafers before finally settling on the brown and walked out into the kitchen in his trailer that he shared with his sister, Hayley. Isaac picked up his gym bag that was sitting on the small table by the door, and put in a fresh pair of joggers and trainers that he could wear when he was to train later. He walked over to Hayley, who was cooking pancakes.

Hayley Gillies - Dancer

If anyone doesnt like pancakes, tough. Why did I offer to cook breakfast again?. Hayley furrowed her brow, surveying the multiple pans that she had on the cooker, making sure that she didnt burn any of the food. She already had a plate on the counter with 10 blueberry pancakes on, and she was just waiting for the remaining couple to finish cooking. She saw Isaac's hand coming in from the side to pinch one of the pancakes but she swiped his hand away, "Oi, patience! Not until we are all together, naughty." Once the food had finished cooking, she gathered the plates in her hands/arms and carried them cautiously outside to the bench that Nathaniel was already sitting at,
"Good-morning Nate. Breakfast is served." She put the plates down and sat down herself opposite Nate. Isaac shortly followed her carrying a jug of water and some cups which he placed down on the table before sitting down next to his sister.
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Connor Ashfield
Fire Breather/Eater
Tagged: Nate, Issac, Hayley
Connor was awake fairly early that morning - though he had, admittedly, been tempted to sleep in an extra five minutes, but he knew that would lead to a never-ending cycle. He stretched, then took a quick wash before getting himself dressed into a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pale, lavender-grey t-shirt. He pulled on a pair of darker grey converse-style shoes, then he checked his light blue gym bag to make sure it had fresh clothes in for training, his double-ended batons, and a towel. Finally, Connor left his trailer, almost fell down the few, small, steps that led to the ground, and he spotted a few other members of the troupe at the bench. And it looked like there was food.

Smiling warmly, Connor walked over to the bench, and he glanced around at everyone that was there. "Morning, guys!" he greeted, brightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me