1x1 - -Killian & Kies

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 - -Killian & Kies

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu May 17, 2018 4:31 am

This is a 1x1 between myself and Kies. Please don’t post here but if you have any questions contact us by PM
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 - -Killian & Kies

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu May 17, 2018 4:31 am

Mᴇʀʀɪᴄᴋ MᴄCᴏʏ
faceclaim - Dylan O’brien
ImageImage

age - eighteen years

gender - male

species - snow leopard shifter

sexuality - homosexual

nationality - american/australian

occupation - none at the time

description - merrick is pretty average in looks, medium length dark brown hair and midnight blue eyes. he has thick framed black glasses and without him he is practically blind. he has a small build, standing at around 5’6 and weighing in around 115 to 120 pounds. he has pale skin, but tanned enough to tell that he doesn’t spend much time inside either.

personality - merrick is quite shy and skittish around others, but even with that he is a hot-head. he’s stubborn and isn’t afraid to voice his opinion to most people. he hates being treated like a charity case or a child. he also has quite the temper, the smallest little things can set him off and make him lash out at anyone around him.

about merrick - his past isn’t clear to others, he doesn’t have any contact with the current world and isn’t in any public records. meaning, no one knows much about him. he was born in the woods by his mother who passed away when he was just able to walk and shift. he has been on his own since then and doesn’t know how to get along well with others, but if he does come in contact with any other human or supernatural creature in their human form, he will not hesitate to attack them.

other - n/a
i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu May 17, 2018 4:42 am

(faceclaim = nico morani )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S
name: Abraxas Napier
nicknames: Braxton, Brax
species: Demon/Witch
Hybrid

L O O K S
hair color: Brown
eye color: Hazel/Green
skin color: Olive
height: 5'11”
tattoos: n/a
scars: several,
but no distinctive ones

I N S I D E
positive traits: Bold, Adventurous,
Protective, Adaptable, Curious

neutral traits: Proud, Independent,
Stubborn, Passionate, Audacious,
Competitive, Determined

negative traits: Sarcastic, Lazy,
Jealous, Fickle, Overcritical

L O V E A N D F A M I L Y
parent(s): Father (Demon),
Mother (Witch - Former Queen)

sib: 3 Sisters,
1 Brother (All Witches)

sexuality: Pansexual
relationship(s): n/a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu May 17, 2018 6:28 am

Merrick growled as he stalked through the underbrush, his paws hitting the ground silently as he kept his body pressed low and out of sight. With a lighter fur tone than other leopards, hunting was hard since he was normally spotted by his prey easily. He hated to admit it, but he was struggling to stay alive with such a scarce amount of food. He’s had to stoop as low as to stealing prey and scavenging at some points when he was just that close to starvation. His ear flicked, causing him to focus back on the now. He kept his gaze locked on the rabbit just beyond the brush, pushing his hind legs closer to him as he prepared his pouncing stance. He waited a moment to ensure the rabbit was unsuspecting before he pounced, slamming his paw down on the small creature, easily snapping its spine in two. He cuffed as it twitched for a moment before ripping through its fur and beginning to eat his first meal for the past few days.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 am

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas wandered through the halls of the castle, looking for something to do. It was a rare quiet day in the castle, with no meetings or hearing or debates or interviews or anything else of any similar manner happening today. His siblings were all off doing their own things, and it wasn't like he had a consort to pass the time with. Normally Brax was fine with this, but today the boredom was eating away at him, leaving him restless. He knew he needed to find something to do, or the restlessness would feed the demon qualities of his personality and he'd soon be up to mischief. Maybe he'd go practice ome magic or shadow sifting or something......

His attention was pulled away from his thoughts though as he heard someone approaching and he looked up to see his head of guard coming down the hall towards him. "Your Majesty. I'm sorry to disturb you, but we've heard word that the scavenger was seen not that long ago. Would you like us to approach them....?" the guard asked with a look to Abraxas. The royal considered it for several moments before nodding. "Go ahead, but do not use any violence whatsoever and just inquire as to what their intentions are...." he replied, watching as the guard nodded and turned away. there had been rumors and sightings of a rogue shifter in this part of the kingdom, but nobody had been hurt yet and Brax didn't see the bother if it was just someone that was one hard times, trying to get by. As long as they didn't steal or harm anybody......
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 am

Merrick moved along after finishing his meal, barely leaving anything behind for other scavengers, he didn’t have any reason to leave them any. They’ve stolen food from him many times before, so rather, he’d like to watch them suffer on their own. His tail swished slow behind him as he padded through the underbrush, exiting it cautiously as he looked out for any potential threats. He licked some blood off of his chomps, continuing on for another meal. Two in one day would be quite the treat, knowing that the likeliness of it was quite low. There was a palace nearby, they alway stole the game to fill up those own bellies. They didn’t care about anyone else, it was all about them and no one else. ’Rich snobs..’ he thought with a low growl, making a few nearby birds suddenly fly into the air.
He continued on, not even attempting to try to catch on of the birds, last time he almost broke his leg from trying to jump up and grab a few. He continued on, searching for the clearing he often checked for deer. Although it barely ever had any, it could be a lucky day and he may be able to chase one down. When he finally found said clearing, he crouched down and began to stalk through the brush. It was a lucky day. A herd of about eight deer was gathered near the edge of the clearing, including a single buck. He knew he had his target. He continued to stalk there deer, staying downwind and out of sight until he was a few meters away. Then, he lunged. Instantly locking his gaze on the buck and unsheathing his claws, baring his fangs with a loud roar.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu May 17, 2018 8:50 am

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas remained in the palace, though he did find himself wandering towards the back doors and out into the back garden. He didn't go far into it, but the warmth of the sun was nice and he liked to just sit out here sometimes. He remained out there wandering and also letting his thoughts wander, when he suddenly heard the faint roar from off in the distance and his head turned to look in the direction the sound had come from.

Meanwhile the guards had been not far off from where the shifter had been just earlier. It was only a small group of maybe 4-5 guards. They were too late to find the shifter immediately, but they had found the eaten rabbit and one of the guard, being a werewolf, was following the scent trail. If they couldn't find the shifter in less than half an hour, they would just let him go, but they were making an effort to follow him. An effort made easier when they all heard the roar and hurried in that direction. They stayed back long enough that the shifter could make it's kill, but shortly afterwards the head guard, along with the others, stepped forward to meet the shifter.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu May 17, 2018 11:29 am

Merrick, not taking any notice of the guards near him due to being in the middle of a hunt, landed on the bucks rump. The doe were long gone due to his loud attack, but the buck was too old to make a quick escape. He quickly buried his claws in the bucks hide, causing it to to buck it hind legs up in an attempt to shake him off. But Merrick held tight, climbing up onto the bucks back before sinking his fangs into the back of his neck. It was quite a feat with the buck trying to gouge his eyes out with its antlers, but he managed to get a good grip before swinging off its back and dragging it to ground. Once the buck hit the ground, the leopard shifter released his hold on it and turned to the front part of the bucks neck, sinking his fangs right into its windpipe.
Merrick backed up, watching the buck gasp for much needed oxygen before finally going silent and still. Only then did he notice the few figures standing nearby. His muscles visibly tensed up as a series of growls and snarls erupted from him. He turned, fully facing them, and roared once again. His midnight blue eyes narrowed into slots as he got into a defensive stance in front of his kill. They were guards, he could smell the sick stench all over them. His claws unsheathed once again, his tail swishing rapidly behind him before he charged at them with yet another ferocious roar.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

The guards stood there silently as the shifter made his kill. Even as he noticed them and turned on them, roaring at them, they stood unfazed. They were trained to be unfazed in almost every scenario, and a rogue shifter was nothing compared to whaat they could go through. When the shifter lunged at them, he unfortunately didn't get very far. One of the guard was a slender witch and she lifted a wand, murmuring a spell that froze the shifter mid leap. The head guard then stepped forward. "We do not wish to harm you or arrest you. We simply want to speak to you for a few moments and then you can be on your way. Sheila will let you go, but if you try to attack or run, she will simply freeze you again until we have said what we wish to say....." he warned before all the guards stepped to the side and the leopard was released to land harmlessly where they had been standing earlier.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Merrick hissed and thrashed when he was finally released from the spell, flopping down onto his back throwing his clawed paws around as he twisted around in a strange way. To couldn’t help it, those things has used magic on him. That’s equivalent to touching him. He continued to growl and trash on the ground, completely ignoring the guards for the time being. He would not shift for them. He has never shifted since he was a little boy, other than a few small periods in time when he needed to shift. He felt pieces of grass getting stuck in his fur and stones from the dirt piercing his skin, but he wouldn’t stop. He wanted every single trace of their magic off of him. He rolled into his stomach, slamming his head onto the ground and rubbing it quickly, ignoring the burn that rushed through his entire body.
By the time Merrick finally finished scrubbed all the different scents away, he stood up. His fur was matted with dirt and blood, along with patches of fur that he had scrubbed off of him. There was a practically bare spot on his right temple from rubbing it way to vigorously. He was sure he looked feral, bloodshot eyes, a wobbly stance, and pupils so far slit that he didn’t even appear to have any. He lowered himself to the ground, beginning to stalk around the group. He snarled and hissed, sinking his claws into the ground to keep himself balanced.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me