Prom Season (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Prom Season (Accepting!)

Postby extra terrestrial » Mon May 07, 2018 9:45 am

KENNEDY!!xHAMPTON!!
apologetic music class silvercrest cheerleader daniel
─────────────────────────────────────
    kennedy hadn't actually expected to fall. she was used to bumping into things—she was a surprisingly clumsy person—but as soon as she'd taken another step, the chair had started to tip backwards and before she knew it, she was sprawled on the floor alongside her unfortunate victim. there was a moment of disbelief as she lie on the cold tile floor. in confusion, kennie pushed herself up into a sitting position and turned to look at the boy. "i'm sorry," she said, at last registering what had just taken place. "that was so careless of me. are you alright?" as she spoke, she'd been, out of habit, trying her best to disguise her french accent. she'd adapted well to american ways as a child, but her accent had refused to let go. she took the hand that was offered to her and got to her feet, smoothing down the front of her floral dress. she scooped her backpack off the floor at her feet and clung tightly to its strap as it dangled down beside her leg. she studied the boy for a moment before saying, "dan-daniel, right?" she'd made it a point to memorize all the faces and names in her yearbook; she'd found that people liked you more when you knew who they were.

MARINA!!xRAMIREZ!!
bored the hallway palgrave wallflower open
    math, marina realized at last. she always had math homework. she put in her locker combination and, with some effort, managed to pry open the creaky door. balancing her backpack on her knee, she quickly swapped her books and binders. soon, she was on her way, walking to freedom, to a place where she could be herself and not have to worry about social interactions.
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Wed May 09, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed May 09, 2018 4:54 am

Andrew Lee Armstrong | Andy | Sixteen | Silvercrest Baseball Pitcher | Open
    - at baseball practice

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Harley
    Daisy smiled at his comment. "Yuppers, but if you really want to be technical, just call me Bellis Perennis." She joked, having already memorized the scientific name of a daisy since middle school. At this point, she couldn't tell if he didn't like her or not, but she was okay with being hated. Used to it, to be exact. "What's your name?" She questioned politely.

Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Kennedy
    Daniel helped pull her up, not really having that much trouble with it. "That's me! And, if I'm right, you're Kennedy?" He questioned, but already knew the answer since she also was on the Prom Committee. He actually had a little bit of interest in her. She, much like him, was also a foreigner. Her accent was obvious, so he couldn't help being a little bit curious about her. In addition, he also couldn't help smiling wide...
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Wed May 09, 2018 6:09 am

KENNEDY!!xHAMPTON!!
a lil flirty music class silvercrest cheerleader daniel
    kennedy nodded. "you're right," she confirmed. she fully recognized him now; she remembered having seen him before at the prom committee meetings. she liked listening to him talk. he had an interesting accent that she couldn't quite place and good ideas. the sound of the clock ticking on the wall momentarily broke her gaze from daniel and as she glanced over, she was reminded of the place she had to be—cheerleading practice. "oh!" kennie exclaimed, sliding her arms into the straps of her backpack. "i have to go, it was nice talking to you." she started out of the classroom and when she came to the doorway, she stopped in her tracks. kennedy turned around and flashed a smile. "see you around, daniel," she said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, and with that, she turned and walked off down the hall.

MARINA!!xRAMIREZ!!
    bored the hallway palgrave wallflower open
      math, marina realized at last. she always had math homework. she put in her locker combination and, with some effort, managed to pry open the creaky door. balancing her backpack on her knee, she quickly swapped her books and binders. soon, she was on her way, walking to freedom, to a place where she could be herself and not have to worry about social interactions.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed May 09, 2018 12:21 pm

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom - hallway
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "daisy"
X
XXXXWhen Daisy quoted, what he assumed was, the scientific name for Daisy he let out a soft whistle. "Wow. That's something i'd never know. But as I said before i'm Harley." Harley crossed his arms and glanced around the halls. He'd have to get to Baseball practice soon. "Hate to be like this but I have baseball practice soon, if you want you can come and watch?" Harley instantly regret that decision. Why was he inviting a Silvercrest girl to baseball practice when he was no doubt going to get into a fight?

XXXXXXXX"aiden c. katsos" eighteen - ♀ - silvercrest musician - orchestra room
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXX[practicing violin]

XXXXXXXX"bella chillemi" sixteen - ♀ - silvercrest rebel - girls bathroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "andy . suki ito"
X
XXXXBella watched as the male left the bathroom. "About time. Who mixes up the bathrooms?" Bella snorted, turning her attention towards the other girl in the bathroom. "Do I know you?" She asked as she strolled towards the mirrors, looking at herself. She hated that she was wearing her jean jacket today. She loved it but at the same time it didn't give her the look she wanted. She glanced back at the female, narrowing her eyes. "So?"

XXXXXXXX"sarah z. heather" seventeen - ♀ - silvercrest slacker - home
X
XXXX[at home]
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri May 11, 2018 4:45 am

- at baseball practice

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Harley, Daniel
    Daisy was surprised by his offer, but didn't miss a beat. "Sure thing! Hope to see you on this year's team too, some of Silvercrest's players are jerks." She said, smiling. To be honest, she didn't really pay attention to the baseball team. 'I know I will be now!' "See you at practice, I've gotta get my stuff first." Daisy told him, going down the hall to her own locker. As she passed, she ran into her cousin. "Hey, you're coming to the baseball practice with me!" She demanded, pulling him by the arm.

Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Kennedy, Daisy
    Daniel smiled as she messed with her hair, thinking it was really adorable. 'She's just got something about her.' He thought, smiling as he looked to the ground. He walked out of the boring music class, almost running right into his cousin, Daisy. He nodded to her as she dragged him along to the practice. 'Cheerleaders practice with the baseball team, right?' He wondered. If not, he would just convince Daisy to skip the practice and drive him home.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Fri May 11, 2018 6:04 am

KENNEDY!!xHAMPTON!!
concentrated the gym silvercrest cheerleader aeron
    as soon as she was out of daniel's sight, kennedy broke into a run as she made her way down the hallway and into the gym. she practically flew into the locker room, yelling a, "sorry i'm late!" to aeron as she passed her fellow cheerleader. kennie tossed her backpack down onto the locker room floor and quickly changed into her brightly colored cheerleading uniform. she had never been fond of the school's colors—purple and yellow—because she thought they clashed with the rest of her. reds and pinks had always been kennedy's go-to colors, but when the school had chosen their color palette, they hadn't asked for her opinion. on the bright side, the uniform fit her small frame well and the fabric was comfortable. kennie emerged from the locker room and set about doing her stretches on one side of the gym.

MARINA!!xRAMIREZ!!
    bored her house palgrave wallflower open
      -at home being antisocial-
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat May 12, 2018 1:21 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom - hallway
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "daisy"
X
XXXXHarley internally groaned when she said she'd be there. This was going to be interesting to see how it will turn out. Harley watched her walk down the hallway before making his way towards the baseball fields. He had a slight limp, nothing that would stand out, but his leg was still itchy from the burn. He'd have to go home and ice it and prepare it for the season ahead of him. Harley finally made his way to the baseball field, smiling in relief when he saw the field. It was like a second home to him, whenever he was upset he'd go out and just hit the ball as hard as he could. He glanced around at some of the Silvercrest baseball students and groaned, this was going to be an adventure. He prayed that nobody got him mad, because if so he'd no doubt want to put them in their place.

X
XXXX[practicing violin]

X
XXXXBella watched as the male left the bathroom. "About time. Who mixes up the bathrooms?" Bella snorted, turning her attention towards the other girl in the bathroom. "Do I know you?" She asked as she strolled towards the mirrors, looking at herself. She hated that she was wearing her jean jacket today. She loved it but at the same time it didn't give her the look she wanted. She glanced back at the female, narrowing her eyes. "So?"

X
XXXX[at home]
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sat May 12, 2018 2:37 pm

juniper reznik - resident rebel - eighteen - location; baseball field bleachers - mentions; none - tags; open
    if there was anything juniper didn't want to do right now, it would be going home. she didn't have to work until the dinner shift tonight and sitting around doing nothing on her pork for a few hours was just boring. so she found herself heading outside after the end bell rang and to the baseball field, at least if a fight broke out there would be entertainment. she sat heavily on the front row of the metal bleachers, feet propped up on the fence before her. she wasn't truly paying attention to anything happening on field, she didn't care about the game enough to bother, but if anything interesting happened she could here it.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun May 13, 2018 12:27 am

Andy mainly kept to himself as he stretched out his pitching arm. He didn't say a word as he was on the pitching mound, throwing ball after ball towards home base. he didn't exactly offer to have anyone bat for him, but he would really like that better than pitching at nothing. Despite no one being there, however, he was still doing pretty okay for warm-up. 'Just have to lively and sharp so no Palegrave pitcher could take my place.' He'd raise hell if some other player was the pitcher instead of him.

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Mentions Harley, Daniel (open)
    Daisy sat on the bleacher, half reading through some play scripts and half watching Harley at practice. She didn't want to seem really obsessed with him because she really wasn't. It was more of "interested". Interested enough to stay after school late instead of overtime at the cafe as she usually would. Instead, she watched Daniel take his usual photos.

Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Daisy, Mentions Kennedy (open)
    Daniel had out his fancy camera, taking quick shots of the students on the field and bleachers. He really didn't talk to Daisy all that much, staying focused on his favorite thing in the word- Photography. To be exact, he liked taking pictures of people the most. He couldn't help himself, as well, to look around for Kennedy. He knew she'd be here at some point, perhaps he could "chat" with her after her practice. 'Chat, more like flirt until she sees that she likes me.' He saw her as a totally different girl than all the others he's flirted with in Italy and American. 'She's pretty enough to beat any model.' He thought with a wide smile
[/quote]
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun May 13, 2018 1:27 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom - baseball field
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "daisy . andrew"
X
XXXX Harley made it to the baseball field, grabbing his bag and setting it down in the dirt. He glanced up to see someone pitching, no doubt the Silverecrest pitcher. He remembered him from when they played-he was good. He was able to strike out a good chunk of their team but not before he got up. Harley pulled his baseball bat out, admiring the school colors. Even if he lost his school his spirit would never die. Harley made his way towards the home plate and let out a cocky smirk at the pitcher. "Want some real practice?

X
XXXX[practicing violin]

X

X
XXXX[at home]
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me