Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

another new char

Postby iceflurry » Sat May 12, 2018 1:00 pm

<3 i love her and she loves gold <3

*EDIT!!!!! WRITING BY THE AMAZING WILL*

Tasinia is a dragon-esque cat: they enjoy hoarding gold and finding unique objects made out of it, and will go to great lengths to procure some. The pride of their collection is a mystical golden halo, the science behind which is still uncertain, and for which they had to go on a death-defying quest. Another prized object, a ribbon made of finely spun gold, was a gift and the thing that began Tasinia’s obsession with the metal. Tasinia also likes piercings, in part because body modifications allow them to make gold a literal part of their body.
Their familial name is Thiaren, and their full name is Thia-Tasinia-Ren (in cat society, placing the given name inside the last name is convention). The house of Thiaren was formerly illustrious and in equal parts famous and infamous for miles around. However, a series of scandals and petty defeats lead to the family’s disgrace, transforming Tasinia’s love of gold from simple greed to a deeper, more subconscious yearning for a restoration of their previous status, from which the gift of the gold bow was derived.
Adventuring was frowned upon in cat society, which compelled Tasinia to master shapeshifting when the gold of other lands began to call them. While they never became proficient enough in the mystic arts to transform into an unfeline race, they eventually won acclaim as a Kyrodeng adventurer. (Kyrodeng is the cat term for an anthropomorphic race of felines, considered bastards by cats but brethren by humanoids.) Tasinia kept the truth about they shapeshifting and consequent adventuring from everyone they knew as a cat, and the truth about her background from everyone she knew as a Kyrodeng.
They began to run into issues when their wealth from adventuring became suspicious to their neighbors and to those responsible for tarnishing the Thiaren family’s reputation. Various accusations were made, especially on the topic of the enchanted halo, and Tasinia only narrowly escaped revealing their Kyrodeng identity. However, the incident – and the thinly veiled threat of permenant expulsion from the upper echelons of cat society, which Tasinia craved more than gold – left them very shaken, and much more cautious about their habits and how they spent their time.
After the accusations, Thia-Tasinia-Ren created a secretive public persona, one that reveled in secrecy and almost enjoyed the negative attention instead of being startled by it. This persona concealed the truth so neatly that they began marauding as a Kyrodeng that looked almost exactly like their cat self, wholly trusting the Daily Planet-esque blindness of their peers to hide their occupation.
All the while, their friends they met as a Kyrodeng helped them navigate the accusations, but their party – including a love interest or two – began to grow tired of Tasinia’s cat life, and began to wish that they would reman a Kyrodeng. Their refusal and preference for life in the cat society, which admonished humanoids, began to cause problems within the adventuring party. Which of these two lives Thia-Tasinia-Ren choses is up to you.

More Worldbuilding Information
- On this planet, there is a variety of intelligent life, ranging on a scale from human to animal. Species at either end of the spectrum tend to be elitist and admonish species different than them and those in the middle of the spectrum (humanoids), whereas humanoids will band together regardless of what animal they resemble.
- Many jobs such as adventuring and cooking are considered humanoid tasks, and while a humanoid can become quite famous for them and win acclaim from non-humanoids, an animal or human participating in those careers is very shameful.
- Languages tend to cover a geographic region rather than a species. For example, Thia-Tasinia-Ren lives in Ardunia, a dense and medium-sized forest. All its inhabitants speak Ardunian, with some cloistered races speaking a dialect of Ardunian. Therefore, a cat that lives in Ardunia cannot speak to a cat in a neighboring field, but an Ardunian cat can speak with any other Ardunian with ease. The formation of regional identities like so prevents racial tensions from boiling over, and in some cases has completely eliminated racial hostilities.
Last edited by iceflurry on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: another new char

Postby Drudi » Sun May 13, 2018 9:52 am

So cute design!!
Art above by Pepurrmint | Avatar by me

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
1 Peter 3:9 wrote:Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing,
because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.
Drudi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Sun May 13, 2018 11:09 am

Drudi wrote:So cute design!!

thanks!

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue May 15, 2018 7:24 am

gift art, i love this design! <3

Last edited by Raptocidic on Tue May 15, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:21 am

q1q2q3q4 wrote:have this gift art, i love this design! <3

oh heck thanks a lot!

Last bumped by iceflurry on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:21 am.

iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me