Prom Season (Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Prom Season (Accepting!)

Postby zhong » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:46 am

- кιм ∂αє-нуυη - мαℓє - 17 уяѕ - ѕιℓνєя¢яєѕt мυѕι¢ιαη - ℓσ¢αtιση: нσмє, нαℓℓωαуѕ - tαgѕ: ( σρєη ) -

" I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late.! " Dae exclaimed rushing around to get ready. He put on a pair of skinny jeans and his average white tee. He grabbed his backpack before skipping breakfast, getting on his shoes, and speed-walking out the door. He huffed while walking. If he was gonna be on time, he was gonna half to run. With no choice, he began running as fast as he could. He could have run faster if it wasn't for that cursed bag of his.

Once he arrived at the front of the school, he began walking. He wiped some sweat from his brow before walking to his locker. He slipped his most of his stuff in. He kept out a pencil pouch and his music book. He stuffed his phone in his back pocket and walked to class, trying to avoid eye contact with anybody.
Last edited by zhong on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:05 am

juniper reznik - resident rebel - eighteen - location; courtyard - mentions; palgrave guys in general- tags; open

juniper layed out on one of the plastic tables seats, the odd bumps doing nothing for her back but it was far better than spending her afternoon ignoring whichever teacher she had now drone on and on. with all the chatter about the palgrave idiots showing up she couldn't stand the idea of being in that building anymore, all the damn panic and gossip that had been going on all day was driving her up a wall. they were just more hormonal teenagers who thought way too much of themselves. god, why couldn't this school burn down as well? maybe she could actually get a break then. she sighed, laying a arm over her eyes to block out the sun and she let out a low groan of 'hmmm' as she blindly felt for her phone on the table above her. eventually she found it and blindly started to play some music to pass the time, after a bit she started to hum along.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby `sappho » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:13 am

delilah marshall - silvercrest theater kid - tagged: open!

if there was one thing delilah hated about school, it was defiantly math class. sure, she was intelligent but just because she had a brain didn't mean she had to like math. plus, having parent such are her own meant that if she brought anything less than an a for each of her classes, she would be grounded for about a month. she sat in the desk of her math class, gently tapping her pencil on the wood, watching the minutes go by on the clock.

jaya johnson - silvercrest rebel - tagged: open!

no interest in going to class, jaya had slipped away into one of the buildings that was lesser used at school. all of her normal hiding places were crowded because of the students from palgrove being sent to silvercrest. she strolled along without a car in the world and eventually put some headphones in, trying to block out the sounds of teachers giving lectures down the hall. sometimes the teachers saw her walking about but they had no interest in trying set her straight, she was already stuck in her ways, as far as they were concerned.

suki ito - palgrove academy musician - tagged: andrew

after she dropped off of violin in the new music room, suki walked off to the bathroom to go before class. she didn't know how they worked bathroom passes at this school but she wasn't really sure she wanted to find out. she had just flushed the toilet when she heard the door open. she thought nothing of it but when she opened the stall door to go was her hands, she saw a guy standing in the middle of the girl's bathroom. she was she suppose to say? she knew who it was, a guy named andrew who was from silvercrest. "andrew?" she asked in her quiet voice, not coming out of the stall, just peeking her face out of the crack of the door.

thomas glenn - palgrove academy baseball player - tagged: open!

as thomas sat in class, he wanted what being in a different school would do to his basebell ambitions for this year. did he really want to play for his school's rivals? no, not really but he wanted to keep playing. maybe he and the other guys from palgrove would be able to split off a bit from the baseball player from silvercrest, even if they were on the same team.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:44 pm

Andrew Lee Armstrong | Andy | Sixteen | Silvercrest Baseball Pitcher | Suki and Bella, Girl's bathroom (on accident)
    Andy jumped a little as he heard the feminine voice. "Whoops." He muttered. He turned around, his face still wet with water. "Mind if I just finish drying my face?" He questioned, not really joking. He wasn't going to walk out the bathroom- the women's bathroom- with his face wet. He grabs some of the paper towels, already wiping it off. That's when he heard his name, looking though the paper, he saw Suki. "Oh, uhhhh... Heyo." He said, his voice getting lower. 'Can I just jump out a window already?' He was too, well, freaked out at his own stupidity at the moment to even move.

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Mentions Harley
    Daisy kept looking over her shoulder, peeking over at who she knew to be one of the baseball players. If she didn't want to look more like an idiot, she might of even made some noises at him to make him look in her direction. 'Needy.' However, she got the bright idea to get up and "sharpen her pencil". To be honest, it was a mechanical pencil. Yet, she would still have an excuse to be at the front of the class and take a look-see around the room. 'Won't seem as... weird.' She got up, putting in her plastic pencil and slowing turning the handle- not really doing anything at all as she kept glancing at her new top of the list good looking guy.

lame loser lexi. wrote:Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Open
    Danny sighed as he sat in the music class. 'I asked for an art class... This isn't the kind I asked for.' He still couldn't get over it, he really didn't like this class. Lucky for him, he at least was able to play the drums. It was a phase he had when he was about fourteen, but he still knew a few things. He leaned back in his chair, attempting to balance without touching anything. 'Daisy would get a kick out of knocking me over.' He thought with a smile.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:10 am

- кιм ∂αє-нуυη - мαℓє - 17 уяѕ - ѕιℓνєя¢яєѕт мυѕι¢ιαη - ℓσ¢αтιση: мυѕι¢ ¢ℓαѕѕ - тαgѕ: ρєσρℓє ιη мυѕι¢ ¢ℓαѕѕяσσм -

Dae walked into the music classroom quietly. Without speaking to anyone he sat down. He wasn't very social so school was a bust for him. He hated it. He sighed and looked around the classroom. It was the same as always, just new faces. He looked down at his desk, twirling one his pencils.
zhong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:54 am

Nick Womack
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Palgrave Musician
Tagged: Aiden, anyone else
in Music.
Once the teacher set some music theory work for the class to start working on, Nick got right to working. He was soon, however, distracted when someone sat at the desk next to him and introduced herself. He knew Silvercrest students were annoying, but he didn't think that they would be this annoying. "I don't care," he answered, ignoring the proffered hand. The last thing he was going to do was make friends with a Silvercrest student. Especially one that seemed way too overly-friendly. In his mind, Palgrave students were the only students that were going to be 'worthy' enough to see his true side. He glanced back down towards his book, and carried on working.

Consulting_Angel wrote:It's the first day back from spring break, and is just after lunch. All the Palgrave students have somewhat settled in, having spent the morning getting school tours, and having timetables and lockers assigned, as well as meeting their teachers, etc, etc. Now they're spending the last two periods in class.

After school is cheerleading practice and baseball practice (though other students might stick around to watch either practice, or head home/go out on their own, or with other students).

Aeron Callahan
18|Nonbinary|Pansexual
Silvercrest Cheerleader
Tagged: Open!
Aeron darted into the history classroom, and found their seat very quickly - somewhere towards the back and centre of the rows - moments before the final bell rang. They were never technically late, even if they had to run around to get to places on time. While it might not really be much of a problem for most classes, the history teacher was notorious for locking the classroom door 30 seconds after the final bell, 'to prevent any latecomers from interrupting'. It was perhaps one of the handful of downfalls that Silvercrest had, but otherwise, it was known to be a high-ranking school for student satisfaction (a rarity these days) - besides, the teacher's method was not without results.
Anyway, Aeron pulled their needed books from their bag, setting them somewhat loudly on the desk - to which they loudly whispered "Sorry!" to everyone around them - this incited a good-natured eyeroll from the teacher, and then the lesson started.

Jacob Nevarakis
19|Transmale|Bisexual
Silvercrest Wallflower
Tagged: Open
Jacob had been in the history classroom, his books out and ready, since the five-minute warning bell rang. He had his usual seat - to the side, next to one of the large windows - and he was just patiently awaiting for the class to start. He occasionally glanced towards the door each time it was opened as more students arrived to the class - he could almost always guess who would come in and when. At least, for the Silvercrest students. Since the Palgrave students arrived, he had, admittedly, been avoiding them. It was no secret that the two schools had a huge rivalry, and it was certainly not a friendly one. To his disappointment, though, in order to accommodate the new students, larger desks had an extra seat added to them, and a couple more desk brought into each classroom, having been taken from storage. He was still hoping that he would be fortunate enough to not need someone to sit next to him, though, because he knew that it would likely be awkward.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:06 pm

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "daisy"
X
XXXXHarley lowered his gaze to his open notebook, writing down a few minor notes before lifting his gaze up again. The female that was looking at him was getting up to sharper her pencil. Harley watched her as she made her way to the sharpener. When she finally made it to the sharpener he avoided his gaze to look at the teacher, knowing he wasn't going to get caught doing something minor, especially if it involved a Silvercrest student.

XXXXXXXX"aiden c. katsos" eighteen - ♀ - silvercrest musician - music classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "nick"
X
XXXXAiden kept her smile on her face but it instantly fell when the male refused her hand. She let out an annoyed huff as she crossed her arms. "Seriously? Dude, c'mon. I'm not going to bite you or anything. Just trying to be friends." Aiden crossed her legs and glared at the male. "You scared of us or something? Might I add that you're in our school, am I correct?" Aiden flinched at her tone. She hated when she got like this. It wasn't like her but this was the third Palegrave student to brush her off, and she was done.

XXXXXXXX"bella chillemi" sixteen - ♀ - silvercrest rebel - girls bathroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "andy . suki ito"
X
XXXXBella was surprised when someone else was in the bathroom. She didn't know her either-so most likely she was from Palegrave. "Do you two know each other? But more importantly," Bella emphasized the importantly as she cracked her knuckles, more of a habit than a fear factor, "what is he doing in the girls bathroom? You Palegraves stupid or something?" Bella crossed her arms as she stared to two students down. They might not know her from her reputation here but they were going find out.

XXXXXXXX"sarah z. heather" seventeen - ♀ - silvercrest slacker - study hall
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXX-sleeping in study hall-
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.days » Thu May 03, 2018 1:31 am

Clayton (Clay) Arliss | Seventeen | Silvercrest Musician - Music Classroom| Tags: Open

Clay slides into the classroom. He knows he is extremely late, but then again he almost always is. He goes over to his desk in the back corner of the classroom and quickly sits down. The teacher looks up at him, rolls her eyes, then goes back to her computer. Clay quickly finishes the sheet on music theory and reads his book.
rainy.days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri May 04, 2018 12:25 am

Andrew Lee Armstrong | Andy | Sixteen | Silvercrest Baseball Pitcher | Suki and Bella, Girl's bathroom (on accident)
    Andy shook his head. "I'm not Palegrave, but still not stupid." He stated with a shrug. "I'm just gonna casually slide out out, cool? Cool." He said, laughing awkwardly. 'What is wrong with me??' Andrew slipped on out of the bathroom, looking around to make sure no one saw him in there in the first place. His face still felt a little damp, so he simply used his shirt sleeve to wipe it off. 'That was a close call...'

Daisy Grace Wolfe | Eighteen | Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee | Mentions Harley
    Daisy frowned as the guy saw her, yet decided instead to look at the teacher. 'So, this is going to be more of a Disney Channel kind of thing, huh?' However, she quickly got back to her seat. 'Might as well just pay attention now, maybe I'll get his attention in the hallway...' She slumped in her chair, writing down notes occasionally. Yet, the lesson still went into one ear and out the other.

lame loser lexi. wrote:Daniel Robin Wolfe | Danny, Robbie | Seventeen | Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee | Open
    Danny sighed as he sat in the music class. 'I asked for an art class... This isn't the kind I asked for.' He still couldn't get over it, he really didn't like this class. Lucky for him, he at least was able to play the drums. It was a phase he had when he was about fourteen, but he still knew a few things. He leaned back in his chair, attempting to balance without touching anything. 'Daisy would get a kick out of knocking me over.' He thought with a smile.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri May 04, 2018 7:29 am

XXXXXXXX"harley a. stuber" eighteen - ♂ - palegrave right fielder - calculus classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "daisy"
X
XXXXHarley glanced at the girl once more as she made her way towards her seat and slumped down in it. Someone's in a bad mood. Harley shifted his legs, trying to adjust to the faint throbbing. Even if the burn wasn't fresh he still had nightmares about the heat. He glanced up at the teacher before scribbling down the useless information. He knew this unit already and was pissed that he had to relearn it. Why bother relearning it when he's never going to use it again? Not like he was becoming a banker. Harley cast one last look at the girl before shrugging.

XXXXXXXX"aiden c. katsos" eighteen - ♀ - silvercrest musician - music classroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "nick"
X
XXXXAiden kept her smile on her face but it instantly fell when the male refused her hand. She let out an annoyed huff as she crossed her arms. "Seriously? Dude, c'mon. I'm not going to bite you or anything. Just trying to be friends." Aiden crossed her legs and glared at the male. "You scared of us or something? Might I add that you're in our school, am I correct?" Aiden flinched at her tone. She hated when she got like this. It wasn't like her but this was the third Palegrave student to brush her off, and she was done.

XXXXXXXX"bella chillemi" sixteen - ♀ - silvercrest rebel - girls bathroom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "andy . suki ito"
X
XXXXBella watched as the male left the bathroom. "About time. Who mixes up the bathrooms?" Bella snorted, turning her attention towards the other girl in the bathroom. "Do I know you?" She asked as she strolled towards the mirrors, looking at herself. She hated that she was wearing her jean jacket today. She loved it but at the same time it didn't give her the look she wanted. She glanced back at the female, narrowing her eyes. "So?"

XXXXXXXX"sarah z. heather" seventeen - ♀ - silvercrest slacker - study hall
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtagged: "open"
X
XXXX-sleeping in study hall will wake up in 2 post-
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me