Dargon U - a Dargons RP

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Dargon U - a Dargons RP

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:17 pm

D a r g o n s
Main page

You walk after that blasted blue Windgon mare again, a heavy sack on your back. "How much longer?" You complain.
That bag is heavy. The blue girl just looks over her shoulder and grins.

"Look up," she says.

You do so and behold a huge, floating chunk of land. Large stone-and-brick buildings grace it, and they are surrounded by glorious gardens. The female flies up to its surface, and you follow it. When you land, you see all kinds of Dargons up there, roaming, eating, playing, working, and just being young Dargons.

"Welcome to Dargon U!" The female says brightly.
Last edited by Scottish9 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

About Dargon U

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Dargon U is an RP for those who own Dargons, a cool adoptable species. Here, Dargons of all breeds and colors gather to gain an education and take part in grade-A drama. From a blood feud to a prank war gone too far, there's never a dull moment at Dargon U!

But before you can have fun, you gotta find your group!

The Big Dargs
    These are the well-known, jock bucks and mares. The bucks are muscular and the mares are pretty, but they can be nasty. They have a strict hierarchy and those who cross them will suffer.
    Lead buck: Navajo
    Lead mare:
    Bucks:
    Mares:

Pranksters
    You better watch your back near these guys, or you might find a "kick me!" sign taped to it! They love a laugh and will do anything to get it.
    Leader: Hexor
    Members:
    ~Henna

Purebreds
    These are the snobs who don't have a stray drop of mixed blood in them. Elitist and snobby, but very loyal.
    Leader:
    Members:

"Mutts"
    They prefer Hybrids, but they're called Mutts here. They're the mixed-blooded Dargs, and darn proud of it!
    Leader: Serina
    Members:

Rejects
    They don't quite fit into any other group, so they band together here. Picked on, but not a half-bad band.
    Leaders (2):
    ~Ginerva
    Members:

Now that you know who's who on campus, here are a few rules to keep things running smoothly!
    1. You may have as many characters as you like, but every one of them must be an artist-made Dargon adoptable, whelp, or custom.
    2. No meanness or fighting OOC. Also, use brackets or such when chatting OOC
    3. Please post at least three sentences per character per post.
    4. Follow CS rules and keep love and violence PG-13 or under. Fade to black or skip if necessary
    5. No cuss words. Insults are fine, just not OOC
    6. No godmodding, powerplay, or OP characters
    7. If you join after the RP starts, we'll be nice and weave you in. Just have a post with your characters arriving on campus!

And finally, the form!
Code: Select all
[img]image here[/img]
Name:
Breed:
~
Group and rank:
Personality:
Likes and dislikes:
Backstory:
relationships:
Other:
Last edited by Scottish9 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dargon U - a Dargons RP

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 am

Name: Serina
Breed: Wind - Blaze
Quote: "It doesn't matter if If you are one or the other - just be proud of who you are!"
~
Group and rank: Leader of Mutts
Personality: kind, loyal, fierce, strong, proud, lovable, rash
Likes and dislikes: LIKES: hybrids, kindness, her tribe DISLIKES: Snobby dargons, the ocean, crows
Backstory: Serina was born to the Chieftess of the Tribe of Burning Flames and just decided to go to Dargon U
relationships: None
Other: Might have a crush on Hexor
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Henna
Breed: Blaze
Quote: "Just try your best"
~
Group and rank: Member of Pranksters
Personality: quiet, hard - working, easy to anger, defensive, protective, kind (to friends), loyal, humorous
Likes and dislikes: LIKES: her twin brother, Serina, hybrids, pranks DISLIKES: Snobby dargons, herbs, dargons with no sense of humor
Backstory: Henna was notorious in the Tribe of Burning Flames and for playing jokes and just decided to go to Dargon U like Serina
Other: Might be gay, she's not sure
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Hexor
Breed: Blaze
Quote: "If you play a joke, play a nice one"
~
Group and rank: Leader of Pranksters
Personality: boisterous, loyal, humorous, rowdy, spiritful, daredevil
Likes and dislikes: LIKES: his twin sister, hybrids, pranks, jokes, kindness DISLIKES: Snobby dargons, dargons with no sense of humor, mean jokes, bullies
Backstory: Hexor was notorious in the Tribe of Burning Flames and for playing jokes and just decided to go to Dargon U like Serina and Henna.
Other: Nope
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Mistyleaf - she wrote: snip for bulk

Accepted!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scot's Dargs

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Name: Navajo
Breed: Blazegon
Quote: "Watch out, or I'll rig a trap beneath your paws before you can blink!"
~
Group and rank: Big Dargs male leader
Personality: Tough and resilient, Navajo is a fighter. He has a hot temper and a short fuse, but he never quits or backs down. He loves being loved and will go to lengths for affection. And heaven help the fool who tries to sully his reputation.
Likes and dislikes: Navajo likes spicy food, being the big Darg on campus, being right, and having a good time with his buddies.
Backstory: Navajo was raised by a small nomadic family. He left them when he matured for Dargon U.
relationships: Crushing on Henna
Other: none

WIP

[img]image%20here[/img]
Name:
Breed:
~
Group and rank:
Personality:
Likes and dislikes:
Backstory:
relationships:
Other:

[img]image%20here[/img]
Name:
Breed:
~
Group and rank:
Personality:
Likes and dislikes:
Backstory:
relationships:
Other:
Last edited by Scottish9 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 pm

HEXOR
My tail swished slowly as we flew up to the floating island. I coudn't wait to see Dargon U! I would become the head prankster with my sister Henna. I looked at her. She was chatting with Serina as she flew. Serina was another matter. She did not like my pranks. Go figure.

Serina
I caught Hexor looking at me and he snapped his head around. He was probably already planning a joke. I tuned out Henna's quiet chatting as we emerged over the edge of the floating island. I couldn't help but gasp. "Woah" I said. The "U" as it was called was a beautiful structure.

Henna
[color=#00BF80]I smiled at Serina and Hexor's gasps. I had already seen the U. And I was the first to touch down. We silently entered the doors and I laughed at Hexor's sheer amazement. "C'mon! I bet you thought it was cool when you first toured it!" he growled.

CLIFFHANGER....
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:34 am

Navajo - Blaze buck - Big Dargs buck leader - Serina, Hexor, Henna

Navajo was relaxing in the sun. He was an early arriver, as classes wouldn't start for a week. But he liked to be early. He saw a group of three fly in and stood. The yellow female was gorgeous.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:13 am

LOL Henna is impressive HAHA! (Psst...she might be gay!)

HEXOR
He shrugged off Henna's comment before he spotted another dargon. He was staring at Henna and was a Blazegon. I hope he doesn't have a crush on Hennathought Hexor. She - she might be gay. Well, then, she might not.Hexor shook off his thoughts and walked towards the Blazegon. "Hullo" he said. The Blazegon nodded. "Hello" he said. "I'm Navajo"

Serina
The blazegon was large. Well, not as large as Sisterio and Firebolt, but large. Hexor was hitting up a conversation, but the Blazegon kept looking at Henna and Serina's tail. "You can stop that you know." she told him. He looked surprised. I swung my tail around to show him the one sided Windgon blade. "I'm half Windgon and Blazegon" I grumbled. "Live with it."

Henna
I watched the big blaze talk with Hexor and argue with Serina. I let them bicker. I already saw this dargon on the tour. His name was Navajo. He was large, and could rig traps easily. He was purely Blazegon and could be mean, but was altogether okay. I slipped around the three conversationalists, and entered the U.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Navajo - Blaze buck - Big Dargs buck leader - Serina, Hexor, Henna

(try not to control my character, thanks :) )

Navajo nodded curtly to Hexor. The kid was alright, but not what he was after. He smirked at Serina. "Well, guess yu have me figured out," he chided her. "A mutt?"

As Henna slipped past, Navajo watched her go somewhat wistfully. What a pretty mare.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:23 am

Name: Ginerva
Breed: Treegon
Quote: "Hybrid or purebreed, it doesn't matter- we're all still dargons"
~
Group and rank: Rejects Leader
Personality: Shy, quiet, bookworm-ish, short-temper, loyal, intelligent and reserved
Likes and dislikes: Likes-Books, nature and kind dargons Dislikes-Snobby dargons and rudeness
Backstory: Ginerva was born to the Chieftess of The Moon Tribe and decided to go to Dargon U when she was old enough.
relationships: Has a crush on Hexor
Other: The potion on her neck heals wounds
Last edited by koi.fish on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me