1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:07 am

Hope took her menu and started to look. She soon ordered her food and told them that it was his birthday. She smiled. "I am so happy to have you. You've been kinda quiet, is something wrong?"
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:08 am

Jonathan looks at her and said: "No nothing is wrong, I have just been thinking... if my parents 'die' who will take care of the girls while we are at work? Unless we hire a nanny to take care of them while we are gone but it's going to have to be a special one since one of our girls needs to learn how to control herself first."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Hope thought for a moment. "Yeah, but to leave them with a complete stranger?" She asked. "I don't want that for our girls!" She said and got a text from Larson. "Appears I have to drive to the hospital Tommorow. Larson can't come pick me up." She suddenly had a feeling that something was gonna happen. "Today would have been two years since we got married, if we had."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Jonathan looks at her and said: "If you want I can drive you there before I start work, I don't mind since it's early." He then sighs a little saying: "I know that you don't want to leave them with stranger but do you have any other idea that we can do? Unless my parents plan on staying in this city which I highly doubt they would do." Jonathan frowns knowing it would have been two years now, he then smiles a little and said: "Married for two years huh? Well we might soon be married anyway... I don't plan on letting you go again."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Hope shook her head. "No I don't have any other ideas, maybe if we have a friend that we trust to come and watch the girls?" She suggested. She then looked up as her food came and she started to eat slowly. "Wait a second, you just said we might be married soon, we aren't engaged yet, you haven't proposed yet."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Jonathan nods and said: "That might work yes, but so far we only really know your daughter's boyfriend's family as someone close enough and trust worthy." He then smiles and said: "True, but I might just purpose again soon enough." He softly chuckled and then ordered some food.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Hope kept eating and tapped her nails on the table. "Okay, we can know that my daughter has a boyfriend, but can we wait until you know they actually start dating to say it?" She asked him. "I already feel like I'm losing her." She then nodded. "We could ask them to watch the girls, but they are about to have a new baby soon too."

Nevada looked at Glory. "I want Clout to come play!" She jumped up and down. "I want to play with him!"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Jonathan couldn't help but laugh and then said: "I know I know but it's better they calling him her fiance which he basically is." He then sighs a little and said: "I know they are but I am sure it will be fine if they watch the two girls, they wouldn't mind at all."

Glory laughed a little and said: "Okay okay I'll call his parents and see if they want to have a playdate with you two at the park, call your sister first."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:51 am

Hope nodded and smiled. "So birthday boy, where are we gonna go after this?" He asked as she finished up her food. She looked at him and put on some lip stick.

Nevada giggled and ran out to get her. "Stella! Clout is gonna come and play with us at the park!"

Kaden chuckled and called Tom. "Hey Tom, we were wondering if y'all would like to come to the park for the kids to have a play date."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:02 am

Jonathan started eating after the food arrived and then looks up at her saying: "Don't know yet, we can go walk on the beach or just go see what else is around today."

Stella heard her sister so came running down and said: "Okay!" She then goes towards their grandmother and grandfather.

Tom picked up the phone then heard Kaden and said: "Sure that sounds fine to me, we have some spare time anyway so we will meet you and your family there."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me