🔶 Pwik Bank 🔶

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

🔶 Pwik Bank 🔶

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:36 am

The Pwik, or Mustela vulpes, are one of the few creatures that thrive in our world's darker counterpart. This gives people the impression that the Pwik themselves must be dark, or evil, themselves by influence of their home. That would be very inaccurate. The pwik are very coy creatures that scavenge food off of larger, less forgiving creatures, such as the human doppleganger in that realm, who are very similar to us, but have dark powers at their fingertips. How do we get the Pwik then? A long time ago, one of the alternate realm humans brought over a mating pair and sold them for a high price to a group who has since bred and distributed them. This is not their original home, but they do well as long as they are in captivity. They aren't quite used to being out on the streets yet.

The Pwik are signatured by their marked hand tail, which they adorn with some sort of bracelet of their choosing. The tail can stretch to up to 4 times its length. The mark on their hand tail has no relation to alliances or skill, but is a unique indetification, much like a human's fingerprint. Their build is much like a ferret's, although the face is closer to a fox's. The Pwik's infant to adult growth and sizing is very similar to a goats. (Here, the growth period is shortened from 12 months to 6 weeks til maturity.) Baby Pwiks are called quops. At most, 2 quops can be birthed from the same Pwik within 24 hours. A group is a skulk(like foxes).

Tink Count Per User

Code: Select all
[url=link to account]User[/url] - Status - Tink amount

TreeFrogHero - Owner - (infinite)

blackadder - Line Artist - (infinite)

stormbriger - Artist - (10,000 tink a month) 61,000

Only_Sky - Artist - (10,000 tink a month) 50,000

ChevyImpala67 - Artist - (10,000 tink a month) 60,000

temps de combustion - Nursery Artist - (10,000 tink a month) 40,000

saraphena - Artist - (10,000 tink a month) None yet!

Gadgetrocks - Not Staff - 1,000
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me