[ ❝ ⋅ ⊱ golden fins, ahoy! // o&a! ━ ⋅ ⚓︎ ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[ ❝ ⋅ ⊱ post one! ━ ⋅ ⚓︎ ]

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:59 am

⚓︎ GIADA SWEENEY
      ━━━ gender ( cis. female ) age ( twenty years old ) role ( female captain ) tagged ( pearl mentioned but open! )
        hehe hehe. giada leaned on her she “the white nova”. the captain crosses her arms and was just chill, she nothing else to do. the girl then adjusted her pirate hat, she needed a crew, it was just her, she wasn’t a captain without her crew. sweeney just watched as people and pirates passed by, people watching? really sweeney? well, she didn’t have much to do. her father was away on a trip, so she had no one to speak to at this moment.
        hehe hehe. the blonde haired girl brushed her hair off her shoulder. looking around she saw a girl she never seen before, she looked to happy go lucky, she was a blonde and she seemed to be wandering about the board walk, she had a pearl necklace on but she couldn’t tell because she was a bit far away. the girl seemed to be a pirate by the looks of it, but she was a bit too girly to be one. the captain couldn’t know for sure.
        hehe hehe. she could smell the scent of the salty sea, by her ship. something that brought her back to so many memories when she was a little lass. it was something that reminder her of her mother, but alas she missed her dearly, but she’d want her to move on, she’d remember the memories and she treasures them dearly.
        hehe hehe. soon a person had greeted her, while she was in a daze, she quickly came back to reality and saluted to them. ”good day to ya.” the girl then adjusted her hat and shifted while still leaning on her ship.

⚓︎ EVANDER SMITHE
      ━━━ gender ( cis. male ) age ( twenty one years old ) role ( male pirate ) tagged ( open! )
        hehe hehe. feel free to tag him, he’s anywhere you need him!

⚓︎ PEARL FINNEGAN
      ━━━ gender ( cis. female ) age ( nineteen years old ) role ( pirate mermaid ) tagged ( open! )
        hehe hehe. pearl walk along the boardwalk, not knowing what to do at this moment. pirate’s bay was a big place, boats docked along side the boardwalk. the market place was just a few feet away and looking into the town, their was so many places to go, but she didn’t know what she wanted to do first. the mermaid past by many people, commoner’s, pirates of all shapes and sizes. she loved seeing the different people on land, they just seemed so unique from the people in the sea.
        hehe hehe. as she walked along the market place, she saw a jewelry shop. pearl loved seeing different types of jewelry made here. it was so different from the jewelry they had. what was it like down there you say? she was so use to her culture there, it was good to be in a new place and learn so much more than she did before.
        hehe hehe. she began to look around at the little shop in the town, the lady behind the little stand smiled and asked if she could help her look for something she liked. ”oh! I’m just looking! thank you!” the lady still kept her smile and nodded. she soon picked up a necklace with a single pearl, it looked beautiful. the mermaid then offered a one gold coin, that she saved if she needed it. the blonde mermaid placed it around her neck and went off to explore the pirate land.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ vitali / eris ] -- 01

Postby koushi. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:06 pm

name Vitali Costello age 20 species merman tags open ooc
────────────────────────────────────
    Pirate's bay had always seemed a bit too noisy for Vitali, but that was just how it was. Around him, merchants and sailors of every walk of life crowded together into the small marketplace for reasons unknown to him. The tall merman walked through the crowds with a shadow across his face and his hands stuffed into the pockets of his long black over coat. He really didn't have any reason for being here-he just went wherever he felt was the best place to find work, whatever it may be. With a small sigh, Vitali ran a hand through his slicked back hair and turned off the main roads toward the docks. Who knows, maybe there would be something interesting down that way.

name Eris Moreno age 21 species human (blacksmith) tags open
────────────────────────────────────

Eris felt a rush of satisfaction as she dipped the red-hot metal of the sword into the bucket of waiting water. It sizzled and hissed in protest. Carefully, the blacksmith set it down on the anvil and placed her hands on her hips, pleased with her good work. This was one of her last major orders from some Frenchman, whom she didn't care enough about to remember. He was one of the many customers who raised a pompous eyebrow at her, as if they couldn't believe they were seeing a lady in trousers working as a smithy. Some days, it irked her so much that she wanted to show them how much of a blacksmith she was. With a heavy sigh, she set down her hammer and watched the crowd from her stall. To her, it was just a regular day, filled with angry clients and an empty stomach. But such was life.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝ ⋅ ⊱ golden fins, ahoy! // o&a! ━ ⋅ ⚓︎ ]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Human|The Explorer
Tagged: Open.
KJ glanced around the marketplace in excitement that he was barely able to contain. He knew that it was probably unwise to appear so excited, but he hardly cared. He'd wanted to come to a place like this for ages, and now he was finally here. He started walking, glancing at the stalls and wares that were being sold, unable to stop himself from thinking that he likely had the funds - even if they weren't all with him right now - to purchase the majority of the stock each stall had all at once. The only thing that really stopped him from doing so was the fact that he wouldn't be able to carry it all with him, so he decided to look for something that he really wanted. He was mostly in awe at the treasures that had been found by the sellers, wondering how long it must have taken to actually find the objects.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝ ⋅ ⊱ golden fins, ahoy! // o&a! ━ ⋅ ⚓︎ ]

Postby siennacereal » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 am

┌─────────────────────────────┐
dana callahan || mermaid || female || tag : eris
└─────────────────────────────┘
Nixie made her way through the marketplace, not seeming rather interested in any of the shops. They were all nice, she just wasn't one for frivolous things. She'd rather spend her money on useful things rather than knickknacks or jewelry. The one thing that did catch her eye however was a blacksmith stand, veering off her path to stop and look. It had been a while since she got any new weaponry, all she had on her person was a small dagger, so she entertained the thought of possibly purchasing a sword. Once at the stall she noticed Eris and smiled "hello" she said cheerfully in greeting.

┌─────────────────────────────┐
finn haul || human || male || tag : open
└─────────────────────────────┘
Finn trudged through the sea of people, a satchel filled with books on his shoulder slowed down his speed considerably. It probably wasn't the greatest idea traveling with books but they were important to him and felt like he had no other choice. He was new in town and in search of a job, although he didn't quiet know where to start looking. The bustle of everyone was quiet overwhelming as he looked around the docks, probably looking like a lost child.
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me