Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Latest Announcements! ⇩

50%
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3749126&start=640#p120514889
50%

Total votes : 12

Re: Survivors Vol. 4 : open & accepting!

Postby tūī » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:37 am

Lighthouse (Temporary name?)|:|Pup/Dog|:|X|:|Location: Town.|:|Tags: Mr. Shadoworthy

The pup looked down, feeling guilty and the way the human pulled her away. Maybe he hasn't gotten use to her yet? She looked back up to human as she heard him laughing. She smiled again. She wriggled around and dropped onto the ground. She looked around the house. She then ran into the cupboard under the sink, she lay there. Her small tail lay on her side, and she curled into a little ball of fluff.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmic*Dreams » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Grayson "Gray" Bate | Male | 29 | Straight | Location: Junkyard | Powers: Heat Vision, Ice | Crush: None | Tags: Jace, Echo
Grayson smiled softly at her remark, "I'd be surprised if you didn't rub me the wrong way." He said and looked over her. They had to be fast if they wanted to be sure Echo would make it. He knew enough to get by, but he sure as hell wasn't going to give up on Echo. He had to try. The moment the car stopped he pushed open the door and wrapped his arms beneath Echo's legs and back, holding her to his chest as he carried her to the safe house. He ducked after Jace and entered the small, dark room. He saw the table and placed Echo on it, studying her face. "It's her eye," He muttered and searched around the place. He found a banged up first aid kit and grabbed it, clicking it open on the table beside her. It was enough to get by. "I need to clean her wound again and stitch her up. The wound in her eye is still bleeding." He noted looking at her bandage that was red in the center. Gray looked over to see Jace readying to leave. "Lenny is capable, Jace. I need you here right now." He said and grabbed a needle from the first aid kit and some thread. He opened a packet of disinfectant and wiped the needle with it, and the thread, before grabbing a new one for her eye. "Do you have pain medicine? Or narcotics? Something to numb the pain?" He said and began to peel the bandage off of her face. It was looking worse than before. "Jace, you have to stay and help me. I need someone handing me what I need and to hold her still." Gray demanded over the roar of the motor.

Lennox "Lenny" Ross | Male | 26 | Homosexual | Location: Junkyard | Powers: Nullifying powers, Stealth | Crush: Jace | Tags: Emmaline
"I would have done the same thing. No hard feelings." He chuckled and looked at her wound. It wasn't deep, just a shallow wound along her temple, but the acid surely wasn't going to mix well in her bloodstream. He grabbed the bottle, frowned, set it down, and ripped a chunk of his tank top off around the hem. He then placed it against her head so the water wouldn't get ito her eyes or mouth, but avoided the cloth from touching the wound. "Emmaline, that's a beautiful name." He said and smiled, "I like your accent too." Lenny unscrewed the cap and readied the water, "This will hurt, just please don't stab me." He said and began pouring the water down her wound. The laceration sizzled and bubbled, like all the other times, and he tried to minimize the pain was much as he could. This would hurt about as bad as Echo's wound. After the bubbling stopped and the water was drained he dabbed her cheek where there was no wound to dry it off. He began to unwrap the roll of bandage and gently pressed it to the wound, wrapping it around her head like a headband, careful to cover every inch. "We all have our quirks, Emmaline." He faltered at the mention of her brother and her twin. Wow. She was really being open, he understood how hard it was. "I understand," He began and felt he had to return the sentiment, "I had two sisters, twins actually, and they were everything to me." He forced a smile as he finished tidying the bandage and securing it. "I lost them when the meteorite hit and the chaos from there brought everyone into a frenzy. I don't think they made it." He whispered before sucking in a shaky breath, "Wow, sorry that was unasked for. At least you escaped unscathed. I'm sure your brother, Amell, is alright too." Lenny hesitated before offering, "This may sound strange, but maybe it's the relation of understanding the connection of twin siblings, but if you needed help I could assist you to try and find him. You could stay with us for a while to rest up, but then afterwards if you wanted help . . ." Lenny trailed off and felt himself blush. He was so awkward, even for a soldier. He wanted to help her cause he understood the pain, but part of him hoped that maybe, just maybe, his sisters were still alive somewhere too.

Ellie Ross | Female | 18 | Pansexual | Location: Suburb | Powers: Density Control, Assassins Blades| Crush: N/A | Tags: Alyssa
Ellie glanced over to her friend, yes it was official now, and she huffed. "It's mutated, who knows how long." She said and mentally face-palmed. "I'm an idiot," She grumbled and dodged another tail flip towards her head. "I'm going to use my other power, the fish will get super light really fast. Push it into the pond and let go of the water." Ellie muttered and slowly retracted her other power until her nails were normal again. "One . . . two . . .three," She said and focused on the mutated fish as she dispersed the density of it through other means she didn't understand. The fish became lighter the moment its density, or matter, whichever, was lessened. "Push," She grunted and forced the fish towards the pond in wait for Alyssa to do the same. The fish was lighter, half its weight, but it must have weighed a lot since she still couldn't push it away all on her own. She needed help.

Erion Ross | Female | 18 | Straight | Location: City | Powers: Earth Manipulation, Synthesia| Crush: N/A | Tags: Lyra
Erion watched in fear as three rabbits scampered off and the baklak lifted its toothy head and grinned, actually grinned, and swiped at one of the rabbits. "Crap," She mumbled and looked to Lyra. If the rabbits were to get hurt it would hurt her friend and it would slow them down immensely. It could kill her. "I can at least trap it so we can escape," She muttered and peeked out over the counter. "Get its attention," She muttered and flexed her fingers. Her breathing got harder and harsher and she focused all her energy on moving the rubble around her. If Ellie were here it would be easier, but she had to make do without. Erion loosened the material holding the roof together and grit her teeth as she began to morph the cement away from the base of the building and over to the baklak. "Get its attention. I can't bring the rubble to it. Bring it to us." She muttered as sweat began to bead down her forehead. It was exhausting work trying to maintain her energy, but it was this or death.
Moon dust in your lungs
Stars in your eyes
You are a child of the cosmos
A ruler of the skies

Cosmic*Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:35 pm

𝙼𝚛. 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢
| 37 | ♂ | location : town | tags : unnamed puppy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shadoworthy did enjoy his solitude, but there was a part of him that missed having company. Something to look after, to care about... he dismissed the looming thoughts and began to think of what he should do next. He should probably get back to exploration and scavenging, make use of his time. He looked to Lighthouse curled up underneath the sink. Should he leave her here? Maybe not, for anything could happen to the dwelling while he was gone. He grabbed his satchel bag once again. He turned back to his new fluffy companion, wondering if she'd follow. He beckoned for her to come along.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Alyssa Ellwood
Female | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Suburbs | Powers: Water Manipulation/Empathy | Tags: Ellie

You're not an idiot, she wanted to say. This wasn't the time, though. At Ellie's count, Alyssa pushed once more, amazed at how much lighter the other girl had made the fish. Some kind of mass or density control, she thought as she continued to push. Thanks god for Ellie's other ability, as it also eased some of the strain the multitasking was causing. The mutated fish had begun to fall into the pond, and for a brief moment Alyssa's expression softened at the sight of it flopping around in there. She must've been crazy for feeling sorry for a mutated fish. With a simple will and a downward hand motion, the water was gently lowered into the pond. Now it looked like the two of them had never messed with it in the first place. Just to be careful, Alyssa watched the water for a few moments, feeling relieved when nothing jumped out at them. "Glad that's over," she sighed, turning to face Ellie with weary eyes. "We should get out of the park now."
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Jace Raylian <> 20 <> Male <> Location: -->
Tags: Grayson, Echo

Jace grumbled something didnt land well with him. He let the bike stand on its own, and turned it off walking back in. He dug around, finding the pain meds handing Gray the pain medicine. "I dont do well with orders. You have all you need here." He said looking around for more tools and meds. He went out back and pulled a backup generator, connecting it to power some light in. He pulled the cord powering it up, lighting a lightbulb just above the table. "Something isnt right.." he mumbled, as he went back in. "You should be able to see clearly now." Jace said, his eyes narrowed. The blood reminded him of not so happy moments in his life, especially near the eyes. "What else you need?" Jace asked, as he put a bottle of water on the table.

Gianna Raeder <> 19 <> Female <> Location:  -> Moving
Tags: Amell

"Very old movie, but yes.. I've always wanted to go into a library so big and full on knowledge..." her mind wandered off. She liked reading as an escape from the cold harsh world. "I think we should search at the junkyard. It's a rather big space.. hard to find people there but it would be worth it if she was actually there." She said looking at the entrance of where they came in. She fastened her pouch on her belt and swung her bag over her shoulders. "Wanna make it quicker there? I can get a jaguar or tiger, we can definitely make it there quicker." Gianna offered. She was fully restored on her energy and wouldn't mind cutting time to get there quicker.

Aren Sang <> 24 <> Male <> Location: Shopping Center
Tags: Axel

"Oh sorry.. force of habit with a friend..." he said quietly. He'd continue to walk into the shopping center, he glanced back at Axel just momentarily, seeing the look in her eyes. He knew he messed up more than he could afford. He stayed quiet for the time being and looked around the pile of rubble. The acid had really made its way from the roof down to the floor tiles that still remained. His blue eyes managed to focus cutting off his expressions, as he looking for the grocery part of the center.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Lighthouse (Temporary name?)|:|Pup/Dog|:|X|:|Location: Town.|:|Tags: Mr. Shadoworthy

She looked up at the human after hearing him call "Lighthouse! Lighthouse!" She padded after him, her tongue lolling she looked at him. She still doesn't understand human calls but she still thinks she is doing the right thing. She trailed behind him, watching where he went. She was wondering where are we going human? She padded next to him and stared up into his eyes.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Echo - Panther Shifter - Female - Straight- Location: Junkyard - Tags: Grayson, Jace

Echo gave Gray a small smile at his comment and then rested her head on his chest. The movement sent pain shooting through her body and head. The entire world seemed to be spinning so she shut her eyes to try to block it out. It was becoming harder and harder to grasp reality. Every now and then, it would feel like she was falling and Echo would tense as an attempt to catch herself. Then she would realize that she wasn't actually falling. Holy crap this is fun. Suddenly it was dark and Echo looked up to see that they had entered some sort of safe house. "Where are we?" she whispered and winced as Grayson placed her on a table. It was frustrating to just be put through more and more pain. It was hard mentally and physically. Despite the amounts of sweat coming off of her body, she was still freezing cold. Funny thing that fevers do. She continually kept moving and adjusting her position in an attempt to get comfortable. If she could crawl out of her body, she would. "This is gonna hurt. Isn't it." she managed to mutter to Gray before letting her head rest to the side.

Lyra - Can form Temporary Animals - Female - Straight - Location: City - Tags: Erion

Lyra winced as the baklak came close to hitting one of her rabbits. Please stay alive. Please stay alive. Please stay alive. She pleaded to them and watched nervously as they darted around the large beast. The girl listened to Erion and told the rabbits to lead it closer. "Okay. Try to be quick." Lyra whispered. The baklak slowly began to follow the rabbits closer to the building. Seeing the beast even closer put Lyra on edge. She hated feeling so helpless. This thing could kill them with just one swipe. A rabbit went to duck under the baklak and the beast managed to kick a rock that hit the rabbit. Lyra winced as pain radiated from her left side. The impact zapped some extra energy. Thankfully the rabbit was still able to move around with ease so Lyra still had plenty of energy for her next move. "As soon as you are able to some what trap it, I can create our ride." she gave Erion a mischievous smile.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Kit Evergreen❇Male❇16❇Homo❇Crush: Miles Kogane❇Location: Miles' house❇Tags: Miles Kogane

♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥ ❀ ♥
Kit squeezed his eyes shut, expecting to meet the hard ground with his face but it never happened. His eyes slowly fluttered open, widening with shock as he was stood back up "T-thanks" He managed to squeak out. The teen's cheeks flushed a deep red as he stumbled back to his seat, he covered up his face with the directions and contiued reading. When Kit had finished he set the directions down, his face still scarlet when he started setting up the game.

(Fade to black and start again and the end of the game?)
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Axel Grace
female | 17 | bisexual | secretive, passionate | long bright red hair w/ sidecut, green eyes ; black skinny jeans, white tank top, leather jacket
fire ; teleportation | location:. shopping centre | tags:. Aren

Axel slowly calmed herself down, pushing away the flames that were threatening to fly from her palms. Once she was sure she wouldn't lash out at Aren again, she jogged to catch up to him, and looked around for the grocery store as well. "There," she pointed at a sign, the words too faded to read except 'cery'. "What else could it be?" Axel tried a joking smile, still annoyed from earlier, though her anger had dissipated.

Miles Kogane
male | 18 | pansexual | fun-loving, optimistic | curly brown pixie cut, blue eyes ; black skinny jeans, dark red hoodie, blue jean jacket
hearing ; speed | location:. his suburban house | tags:. Kit

Miles banged a fist on the table, knocking over his own piece, the shoe. "No way! You beat me! I thought there was supposed to be beginner's luck in games like these?" But there was a grin on his face, and his blue eyes were bright with happiness. "You did a good job of explaining it to me." He paused, wiggling his eyebrows. "But I bet you kept some tricks from me!" Miles burst into laughter, unable to control himself. I haven't had this much fun since before.
    [[ sure! c: ]]

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (she/they)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:54 pm

Kaylor! wrote:Kaylor, Male
18, Bisexual
Loner, Tags: Open

The male watched as Oliver and Ben left the building, leaving the wizard to ponder what to do next. He sighed, tipping his hat in front of his eyes and draping his cloak over himself, when he took it off he was standing atop a pile of rusty junk "The junkyard huh?" he murmered to himself, gazing around. Kaylor sat down, the ground sizzling at his touch, he hissed, standing up again and dusting off, walking down the mound of garbage.

Kit! wrote:Kit, Male
Homosexual, 16
Tags: Miles Kogane

Kit grinned, throwing his money up in the air and letting it rain down on him "N-No i d-didn't!" He laughed, barely able to speak due to bursting into a fit of laughter. His purple eyes sparkled with excitement, having a blast, he wished it could stay like this forever, but with his luck, there was no luck. He was clutching his piece in his hand (The top hat) so it didn't clatter to the floor along with the dog that he had shrieked at and chucked across the room.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me