Fox Hill Stables

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fox Hill Stables

Postby Suatrone » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:33 am

........Kjell......
........Male...........

Smiling, Kjell watched Lempi jumping around at her pasture before he entered. It was time to air his head (at least it felt this way) and how could he do that better than with his beloved mare?
As Lempi saw him comming, the huge mare stopped fooling around and came to him, searching for treats and snuggles. Kjell petted her neck gently, before he grabbed her halter and leaded her towards the barn. Arriving there, he noticed Matthew and nodded friendly towards him, before he startet grooming Lempi and getting her saddlery. Altought Kjell didn't have decided yet if he would train with her or do a simple ride.
He/Him - Penguin
Love for penguins - all the love!
Slytherin
Suatrone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:22 pm

(This is my second character guys)
Travis was sitting in his private part in the barn looking at all his trophies he's earned from bull riding. He sighed looking over at Blair "I can't wait for the next competition pretty girl" he smiles and pats her head "We gotta go get you some running time" he says through his thick southern accent. He pushed himself up out of a chair grunting a bit walking out of the barn over to a small field near the more wild horses he picks up a tied up rope that Blair usually plays with throwing it for her chucking it as far as he could

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:47 am

"oh um yea i started coming here a month ago its strange how i didn't see you around!" .... "i started coming here for therapy but i dont think i need it anymore because all the horses here are great! especially my horse willow!"
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:22 pm

"Oh yeah i'm usually tucked away somewhere or out finding ways to promote the ranch more and you are always welcome here even if you don't need therapy we love guests and their horses here" She smiled she slid her gloves off putting them in her back pocket "You got a beautiful horse too i've seen ya'll around for a bit I usually never make introductions to the guests I let them find me" She hopped up on the fence sitting on it as Circe walks over to her human putting her head in her lap

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:12 am

"hey um i have a question......do you think you can help me train willow? I'm trying to train her so we can go into a competition"

*she started petting willow as her mom drove up to pick Patricia up* " oh well i have to go see you later!"
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 pm

i have a feeling this rp is dead nobody is posting anymore ....

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:57 am

Hyde
name: Hyde Silvester Thrower
sexuality: heterosexual
personality: Hyde is more of a laid back kind of dude. He doesn't worry about much or really let anything bother him. He's easy going, loves wo listen to classic rock, and has a free-spirited hippie side to him. Hyde has always loved horses and loved to be around them. Hyde likes to swing in his eno and relax in the woods while drawing or capturing nature through lenses. Hyde usually doesn't talk to people much, he has always kept to himself. Don't be fooled, Hyde loves to talk, hang out with, and get to know people but he just won't take the first steps to introduce himself and say a few words to get the conversation started because he's shy.
history: Hyde grew up in Alabama with his little sister Luana, his mother Aubrie, and his father Joshua. Hyde usually had to take care of his sister because his mom was usually traveling for work and his father working long business days. His freshman year of high school, Hyde lost his best friend in a tragic accident. Hyde doesn't really like to talk about it because it's still hard to grasp the fact that she's really gone. Hyde doesn't let that tragedy hold him back though, he has started doing successful things in his life like working in different places around the country, or visiting different places to get some experience in different things before he really sets his mind on what he wants to do.

Atlas
name: Atlas
breed: Lusitano
personality: Atlas was born unto a wealthy family with top notch dancing horses, his coat was beautiful and they treasured him, but he was considered too stocky and clumsy to stay. Hyde bought him and the 2 have lived together for many years now. Atlas tries very hard to please people and tends to get along with other horses well. Atlas doesn't mind to be alone but he much rather prefers to be with another person or horse being social.
history: Atlas never really knew his mother as she died during birth. Atlas was sold at a very early age to someone who loved him unconditionally and to repay him, Atlas tries hard all the time to please his owner, Hyde. Atlas always loved to dance and he can do what brings him joy by dancing in dressage with Hyde, showing off his ,oved and skills. But at the same time, the two know how to cut back and have some fun. Hyde preforms western dressage and has also taught Atlas to be a western horse to help with ranch work as well.

_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Accepted

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Akat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:01 am

Hyde || Tags: Open
Hyde had been driving for the past couple of days to get to Florida. Finally he had arrived at Fox Hill Stables, pulling up the drive he knew he would like it here. Pulling around up to the barn, Hyde hopped out and opened the trailer doors. Atlas slowly backed out and perked up his ears listening to all the other horses, becoming excited for all of the other horses around. Hyde walked Atlas into his stall and put up his feed and water for him and then proceeded to walk around the barn to find some new people.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Grace hall

Tags. Open

Grace hopped off Circe leading her back to the barn patting her and whispering to her giving her some of her favorite treats then as she walks in Chevy runs off towards a stranger barking and wagging his tail Grace looks at the new individual smiling "Oh hello there welcome to Fox Hill i'm Grace nice to meet you." She put her hand out to shake the strangers hand while the other was holding onto Circe's lead.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me