In The Heart Of The Sea - 1x1 w/ Kitty

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: In The Heart Of The Sea - 1x1 w/ Kitty

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Sighing softly as he had spoke to her she felt the familiar butterflies she once felt long ago, was this what it was like to be in love? Nestling closer to him as the shifting waved gently tossed the boat about and the night wind blew through the vessel. Feeling his hand squeeze hers she looked up at his innocent eyes, Breath taking was the only thing to come to her mind. Listening to him she grinned, "You sure yer Captain wouldn't mind?.... He seemed pretty Pissed.." She didn't want to cause Nicholas any trouble, but his gentle touch was making her weak in her knees, a light feeling had rushed over her and her cheeks lightly tinted a rosy rouge. "Alright.... but you better keep me warm... Its cold out after all." She had lied, it felt perfectly fine. She just wanted an excuse to feel safe and protected in the arms of such a kind man.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:14 pm

ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:55 am

N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E Rxxxxxxxxx+
Second in Command / Forest Elf / 25 / Male
━━━━━━━━━━━━
He chuckled softly after a few moments and nodded while watching her.
"Yeah.. Ya clipped his wing.. 'es not gonna be out until mornin'.."
He grinned and hoped that she'd be able to come with him, he always wanted to bring someone up there
"Come on.." he purred while pulling her along with him and guiding her to the ropes leading up to the crows nest. Not a whole lot of men were out and about now, but just enough to keep an eye on them.
He was to make sure she went up first so that he could follow behind
"Jes' climb on up.." he said while moving to try and help her up
"Lemme know if ya need help.."
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Following him she grinned happily and saw that most of the crew had gone to sleep except for two or three men who were eyeing them every now and then. As he guided her to the ropes leading to the crow's nest she pecked him on the cheek and climbed up. Seeing the stars so much more vividly now. "Wow..... Its beautiful..." She said to herself as she pointed to the stars. Waiting for him to reach the nest, she sat down and made room for him to sit next to her, gesturing for him to keep her warm as he had promised. "Don't forget your promise..." She teased and chuckled slightly as she looked over the side of the crows nest, the shifting of the behemoth vessel on the night waves and clear skies was so peaceful.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:41 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He followed her up into the crows nest, where he was met with stars and a beauty. He crawled into the little place meant for them and looked out at the waters and the sky. It was like nothing mattered now, and he moved to join her on the cool wood
"I won't.." he snickered while coming over to wrap his arms around her and pulled her into a soft hug
"Up here.. nobody can bother us. No one can hurt us or harm you.."
He chuckled and nuzzled her cheek softly with his nose and softly kissed her cheek
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Grinning to herself happily as he had sat down next to her and tightly embraced her. Feeling very cozy and relaxed she let her guard down, only momentarily. "Didn't think i was so valuable.." She snickered lightly and was met with his scruffed chin grazing her face lightly as he kissed her cheek. "A little cheeky don't ya think?.." She Leaned into his arms while she listened to the peaceful sounds of the water crashing underneath the large vessel as it sailed. She returned the favor by gently innerwinding her fingers around his palm and using her other hand to trace the side of his face, smirking slightly at how innocent he was. She began to wonder what Mik would say, of course she would probably tell her that she was crazy, so quickly falling for yet another pirate, but she couldn't help it this time. His muscular stature was almost illuminating in the moonlight, she did tend to feel body shame often due to her size, her curvy and short stature made her seem less appealing to most others. She slowly sat back down, covering her stomach with her arms and looking back at Nicholas. "How did you get so muscular?.." She questioned him, trying to see if she could perhaps gain more muscle.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:14 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He didn't care, it had been so long since he had been able to be graced with the company of a beautiful woman. His lips were far too wild for any sort of stopping him.
He looked down and watched as she intertwined their fingers and he squeezed her hand gently while smiling over to her.
It was then she asked the most oddest question, and he chuckled lightly
"Muscular? Uhm.. I suppose fer just.. workin' hands on jobs a lot." he explained
"Captain makes me do most th' hard work. Guess it sort of pays off."
He wanted to know why, and tilted his head while poking her arm playfully
"Why?"
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

He seemed to be in such a trance to not stop kissing her cheek that he had almost forgotten he had just met her that day. Feeling the warmth of his large fingers squeezing her small hand, she grinned to herself while staring over the seas. "Well... Sometimes I just.. Don't feel pretty.. And sometimes.. I want to lose weight." She had felt a sudden silence over the tossing waves and oceanic sounds of the night. She looked ashamed down at her feet, She knew she wasn't 'skinny' and she didn't like that. "I just.. want to feel nice sometimes about myself." She looked over at him just briefly before resting her head on his shoulder and gently touching her cheek where he had kissed and felt a blunt tear roll down her face.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:55 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━
He sat there watching her, waiting for the answer to his question. She spoke about not feeling pretty and wanting to.. basically be like him. This made him frown and he watched as she became so upset by this
"Scarlet.." he said gently while wrapping an arm around her
"You're perfectly fine the way you are.. you don't have to be skinny to be pretty. Come on. I'm not in love with you for just your body. I love you because of who you are."
He offered a smile while watching her
"I think you're pretty the way you are."
xxx
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:30 am

How could he say such foolish things? He loved her? He had just met her that day. He was thinking so far ahead that she couldn't keep up. "But.. Can y out really call it love if you've just met me?.." She felt his strong arm wrap around her and she laid her head on his lap. Looking up at both him, and the bright Starlight. She grinned at him still feeling rather down, but reached her hand to his face and gently held it to his cheek. "I love you too.."
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups